I'm waiting white boi

I'm waiting white boi

Attached: jhgsjgs-1.jpg (1280x1024, 249K)

Does you rabbi know you're posting on Yea Forums again Mr. Bergstein?

Attached: 1453788727019.jpg (396x385, 38K)

ITT: Conservatives trolling Conservatives

>Athletically Superior
>Unwavering sexual confidence
>Higher Testosterone
>At the very least, 8 inches of dick
>Easy access to prestigious colleges if I have a modicum of athletic ability
>Naturally attractive to white girls and latinas

yeah feels bad bro

You tell him

Attached: 1551404246167.gif (428x450, 942K)

Attached: staxus-interracial-1.jpg (734x936, 68K)

This fetish doesn't make sense. There's plenty of small black dudes with little dicks.
Shouldn't yall just be turned on by bigger men big cocks instead of specifically black dudes.

True that, I work at a prison and have to strip search people all damn day. I'm pretty average sized and black or white they all look the same as me or smaller. I did see one old ass white guy with a fucking rifle once though.

I'm waiting goat boi

Attached: goaynigger.jpg (162x236, 8K)

Attached: 1550692633044.jpg (580x381, 35K)

IQ is meaningless

For what, your welfare check?

And how is that?

for what someone to jizz on you again?

>nigger thinks being smart isn't important
exactly the kind of braindead thinking I'd expect from a low IQ nigger

>in the U.S.
meaningless when almost every black person there was brought over as a slave and still stuck in a cycle of poverty. the fact that the right side of the distribution extends as far as the white population, while the white distribution drops off quickly, is more meaningful

Attached: 1551387787973_7398.webm (852x480, 1.72M)

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Yes it's possible for a black person to be as smart as a white person but the average white IQ is uncommon in niggers

Absolutely seething. Enjoy your hand and waifus while we get your women, white boi.

I'm not angry I would just like you to explain your logic.

My dick is 6" and slightly more girthy than average and I've made girls bleed. I would hate to have a dick that big, it would be impossible to find girls who actually like having sex with you that aren't complete thots.

Both you fuckin fagz need to cut that bullshit skin off yadicks

Attached: 185262.jpg (480x342, 70K)

seething dicklet

Attached: IMG_1926.JPG.jpg (1800x1913, 281K)

Attached: NiggerCock.jpg (960x720, 97K)

Honestly, that just looks inconvenient.

TBH this pic could be hot if the white dick didn't have fucking weird ass debris all over it? What the fuck?

Well? So am I!

Attached: 2uxpik.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

You will probably be waiting for a while cuz i already told you i dont have any change

Lol a hour up and only a dozen replies. What happened Soros faggot? All your circlejerking buzzfeed homies sleeping? Gtfo of here with your disgusting black glorification shit. Normal people are disgusted by it. Im glad to see the black threads gone or dying after the flood yesterday.

Attached: 1483672061981.jpg (600x300, 41K)

The point is that American blacks are, mostly, in poor living and education situations, eat shit, and have a culture that keeps them out of achieving. All of those factors lower IQ. IQ isn’t an intrinsic measurement but a combination of internal and external factors. The fact that blacks can escape that and achieve a high IQ despite it shows that they have the same inherent potential as whites if they existed in a vacuum.

That is incorrect. Niggrs perform bad in all situations. If they have rich educated parents, were adopted by wealthy parent, all give more or less the same low potential outcome. Well performing black people are incidents.

You wish that were true. But it isn’t.

Got em

The type of a argument I would expect of a sub 100 IQ nigger.

That's for them to prove, not for you to sell as a leftist white faggot. These, "Where da white wimmin at?" threads, don't do anything but make people hate them and jews more. But maybe that's your goal.

Waiting for what a paper cut to kill you Mr sickle cell