Okay Yea Forumsros I'm getting engaged and my wife wants THIS RING as her engagement ring...

Okay Yea Forumsros I'm getting engaged and my wife wants THIS RING as her engagement ring, so what I'm asking for is for you guys to help me out and link me for a cheaper price but the same ring! Help a Yea Forumsro out!!! I'll send pics and link.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-213255.png (720x1280, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helzberg.com/product/diamond engagement ring set 2255684.do
ritani.com/engagement-rings/vintage-halo-micropave-diamond-band-engagement-ring-in-platinum/5107?welcome=1&cvosrc=cpc.google.EngagementRingsHalo&country=US¤cy=USD&carat=50&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign={RIT|US|Hi|NB|2-5|Engagement}&utm_term=&utm_content=1PZ1815-5107-50&gclid=CjwKCAiAqt7jBRAcEiwAof2uK3LSEgcJa3-q5N3wTouNHf-RmJKSM20AvmPDcJmrpUpjmNb4yeJwJRoCn0MQAvD_BwE
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=yRXWYrgoHg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-213323.png (720x1280, 257K)

If she wants it then she should buy it herself

helzberg.com/product/diamond engagement ring set 2255684.do

Fuck that golddigger, and fuck you too pussy, nice life marring a fucking leech

if she expects you to spend 6k on a ring you might want to reconsider

She already offered but I'm not an asshole, you inconsiderate helpless virgin faggot

Then go and waste your money dumb fuck

Onion ring

>no dearest i can spend all of my money on a ring for you its no problem
never have i witnessed a beta this massive

Attached: lebron_chuckled.png (545x492, 221K)

Well then it's your own fault you retard. Itll be hilarious when you get an obvious fake and then have to explain that you refused to even split the cost because of your ego and still couldnt manage.

Word of advice kiddo. Buy this ring, and go get her a ring from one of those machines at the grocery store. If she really loves you, she wont flip tits over the cheap ring, then you could give her the real deal. And if she does flip, you would know she's a gold digger, and return the ring for your money back. Just my two cents.

I feel this is the highway to the ButtHole Zone.

nobody's going to help you with that attitude, user

You can also finance rings. You should get your credit in order before you try but its like financing a car. You just make payments on the ring. You can also do this with certain wedding services too, but you'd probably do best to take out a wedding loan because I'm guessing that a woman who wants a ring like that will also want a gigantic ceremony and those are fucking expensive.

Lol come guys just get me a better deal that's all I'm asking for

just save some money on lube... she sounds like a type that will go in dry anyway

I can buy the ring but all I want is a cheaper price smh

don't get married you fucing idiot.... even if you will get that ring for free the marriage is gonna cost you MUCh more than 6g

these look similar. (safe links, im not an asshole).

>ritani.com/engagement-rings/vintage-halo-micropave-diamond-band-engagement-ring-in-platinum/5107?welcome=1&cvosrc=cpc.google.EngagementRingsHalo&country=US¤cy=USD&carat=50&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign={RIT|US|Hi|NB|2-5|Engagement}&utm_term=&utm_content=1PZ1815-5107-50&gclid=CjwKCAiAqt7jBRAcEiwAof2uK3LSEgcJa3-q5N3wTouNHf-RmJKSM20AvmPDcJmrpUpjmNb4yeJwJRoCn0MQAvD_BwE

>h.t.tps://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/halo/14k-white-gold-pave-halo-and-shank-diamond-engagement-ring-pear-center-item-17441?cur=USD&km_source=google&km_medium=cpc&km_term=61747460856&km_campaign=815534855&km_keyword=&km_adid=308576034638&km_account=shoppingengagementringdiamondshapes&gclid=CjwKCAiAqt7jBRAcEiwAof2uK9l23t-Ld4GabLILlcycTP6tu-J2st6oTYQL9Bk7LRQkw3qmUsATyRoCktwQAvD_BwE

>h.t.tps://www.diamondnexus.com/madrid-accented-pear-cut-engagement-ring.html?precious-metal=14K-White-Gold&cid=67029&utm_campaign=Shopping%20H%20-%20Rings&utm_term=_&gclid=CjwKCAiAqt7jBRAcEiwAof2uK1iy1J6SNUvPlYm21I8A3OXhcSDxGWcHlYw5DxLpfr9qBrIOaAIIvxoCbQoQAvD_BwE

"she takes my money, when I'm in need. Yes she's a trifling friend indeed. Oh she's a gold digger..."

Attached: images (3).jpg (266x189, 7K)

that's a tasteless slut ring

fucking run she's probably already cheating

Attached: 1550361447262.jpg (720x540, 68K)

white gold is a meme

Omg the only real best user thank you!!!

Buy a ring with synthetic rocks in it.

Lol fucking guy xD

Bump for my wife's engament ring

Bump

Yes user, thank you i know this but i still want the same ring but cheaper price all im asking for.

You know diamonds are actually pretty worthless right? Their price is just extremely exaggerated from their actual value

discord
====.
.gg/tFawuJ
Filled with love and cute e-girls!

go to alibaba.com and search tianyu gems, contact them with that design and they will make one with moissanite way way cheaper and still high quality, thank me later.

Bump

Ty but I need a real ring fam

spoken like a true consumer cuck, this ring would be exactly same for prob 1/4 price, just lab grown vs "natural", enjoy getting scammed.

Bump

She’s just going to divorce your broke ass in 6 months.

she's a whore, that's a tasteless ring

motherfucker if it has 9000 little stones in it, it's a goddamn nigger ring, you are probably marrying an albino she-boon

youtube.com/watch?v=yRXWYrgoHg8

like check it out yo, this your future

Attached: 1550290404680.jpg (552x738, 40K)