I am concerned, Yea Forums, because you are over 600 pounds. How did you get this big?

I am concerned, Yea Forums, because you are over 600 pounds. How did you get this big?

Attached: now.jpg (600x444, 24K)

probably from cannabilzing all the kikes that i lynch from trees in my backyard

From eating a bunch of junk and not exercising. I thought doctors were supposed to not be retarded and understand basic metabolism. Id expect a 10 year old to know this stuff.

Somebody is enabling you by bringing you food every day. This has to stop, Yea Forums, if you want to be approved for weight loss surgery.

Attached: now5.jpg (2208x1242, 117K)

hi! pls join my discord fantasy rp clan war server. were putting a lot of work into it, and we need testers. its all about grinding monsters, loot collection, wars, and a lot of other shit. heres the link:
5SfbGmE

Okay. What I'm going to do is put you on a 1200 calorie a day, high protein, low carb diet. You should easily be able to lose 60 or 70 pounds a month for the next three months. Is this something you can do?

Attached: now7.jpg (477x335, 12K)

It's mostly water...

You have a lot of excuses, Yea Forums. But at your weight, you don't have much longer to live.

Attached: now4.jpg (780x437, 40K)

But can't they just I dunno... Take it off with surgery? It'd be easier.

You're not understanding this. I can't approve you for weight loss surgery unless you can show you can follow a diet and lose at least 120 pounds over the next three months. If you can do this, I can approve you for weight loss surgery.

Attached: now2.jpg (856x679, 89K)

But 120 is too much, I'll get sick...

The standard emotional eating, then I developed a sexual eating habit. I'm currently 161 now though. Been eating below 1300 cal a day. Just need to lift and I'll still be in a bad place but I'd look good in it.

I'm concerned for my health. You're telling me I need to lose over a quarter of my body weight and that is not healthy.

Will cutting out oils and fats help me lower my body fat percentage? I feel like I've plateaued for the past few months. I'm cutting out dairy, all oil except olive oil (which I'm trying to limit), and *gasp* alcohol. Will this work?

Attached: {60A03C5A-B090-4BD4-8F08-306B2827A208}.png.jpg (673x671, 99K)

Highschool level of edginess.

Snake Diet, Period!

Now TGFO

At what percentage are your currently?

Concerned for your health? You are already not healthy! You have a BMI over 100, Yea Forums! You will have a stroke or heart attack at any moment if you don't lose the weight. Can you stick to the diet? Is this something you can do?

Attached: now6.jpg (1352x1180, 103K)

Is this guy still kicking?

I'm 6'0'', 165, but not very muscular. I've been doing 8 min abs every day for two weeks, trying get at it for at least a month. But i have a layer of stomach fat that makes having a six pack impossible.
I'm 24 and I've never had a flat stomach, so I'm down for *radical* changes to try to lose the fat.

You're going to have to lift. Eating alone will take you to the body fat level you desire, but when your abs finally show up the rest of your body is going to look skinny af. Diet is the key for losing bodyfat, but what's the point of being a Skelly?