I love how when I mention Boxxy, 90% of this fucking board asks me who she is. What the fuvk HAPPENED to this place...

I love how when I mention Boxxy, 90% of this fucking board asks me who she is. What the fuvk HAPPENED to this place? Is it filled with fortnite playing 10 year olds now? Jesus.

On a side note, think Boxxy still Yea Forumsrowses?

Attached: boxxy_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-487230.jpg (1180x738, 91K)

what dafuq is boxxy?

>I UH, I'VE KNOW ABOUT BOXXY SINCE 2005, IM AN OLDFAG. DO YOU EVEN TRIFORCE?? NOKO THE THREAD FAGS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

boxxy is gone
but she's here in spirit

Attached: 1551415293486.jpg (890x892, 89K)

hi! pls join my discord fantasy rp clan war server. were putting a lot of work into it, and we need testers. its all about grinding monsters, loot collection, wars, and a lot of other shit. heres the link:
5SfbGmE

Thats not the point, autist. The point is why would you not at least know internet lore that almost brought the site down not too long ago, yet you shitpost on here religiously.

you're such a fucking retard, it's unimaginable. it's almost like you're a natural

I don't think that boxxy still frequents Yea Forums. Her days are long gone. She moved on to meme heaven.

I still have hope. Someone so deep in the middle of the bullshit on here still probably looks at it from time to time. She can post anonymously. Shes probably replied to you on here and you wouldent even know it.
The queen is dead, long live the queen.

Fuck your discord and delete your internet browser, please.

Because nobody gives a fuck. They never really gave a fuck in the past either. She’s a meme, like troll face from game of thrones

I was around when half the threads were boxxy spam.

Good riddance.

Oh god. You really got me there, user. Better never come here again. Better yet, I might as well make a reddit account.

Its anonymous. Why wouldent she? We're all here for life, after all.

boxxy is a voice actor for disney now im sure shes moved on

very, VERY nice cat

I fell in love with her as a boy
Brings back memories

>never gave a fuck
>literally caused a massive divide on the board to the point mods started banning anyone who mentions her
>site got ddossed and brought for almost a day because of the Ops to bring the giant shitposting war to an end.

Okay, kid. Welcome to Yea Forums. Its always rough when youre new, at first. Youll get used to it.

She probably does for shits and giggles but nah, I think she left this place a long time ago for the most part.

what did you even start this thread for? To wave your fake oldfag proof ticket around about finding out about boxxy from the kid in 8th grade a year above you? bellyflop onto a tablesaw kiddo

It was hell. Holy shit.

Good on her. Thats good news.

I did too. Lmao Hormones are a son of a bitch. Even though she annoyed me, I still wanted to marry this chick. Lmao

Still fun to think about, you know? A legend replying to you.

Maybe I did, bitch. Wanna fight me over it? Come on. Fight me. Ill go Tonkasaw on your ass.

Why does it matter if she replies to you?
Let her live her life, she did what she needed to do.

i miss my parents

Attached: parents.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

It would just be a fun thought. Like if you talked with a celebrity. Im happy for her and want nothing but good things for her. Just a girl that got caught up in something bigger than her. Nothing wrong with Yea Forumsrowsing though.

Imagine if they had a secret kid together and he alone launched Yea Forums 2: Electric Boogaloo

The True Queen

Attached: 992.jpg (2048x1536, 435K)

I wanna see her and boxxy in an internet celebrity deathmatch.

Attached: celebrity-deathmatch.jpg (640x360, 67K)

>edgelord that panders to the incels of Yea Forums
>wears a pushup bra to stabilise her sandbag tits
>e-thot that leeches to any significant male that is prevalent in the alt-right to make a name for herself and try to stay relevant

She is nothing more than a clueless thot that rides the tailcoats of more successful people (i.e. Mr Metokur). She'll only be a queen to the incels.

Damn.

it would be the apocalypse, but i'd be okay with that

No one really leaves Yea Forums...been here since 08 and I still keep coming back.

I bet Boxxy is still making posts on Gaia Online to this day. I remember when she would talk about it in her videos.

Doubt she still browses, heard she got kinda ugly too. RIP Queen.

dude boxxy is low tier she peaked in high school

call me faggot and stick hot peanut butter up my ass.

Attached: 1550804209912.jpg (535x462, 63K)

playmate of the year!

Attached: 1528232365063.jpg (1024x1365, 389K)

>still posting boxxy in 2019
jesus christ move on fag

Attached: 1545878613482.png (520x846, 771K)

no one knows who cracky is

or togi

or loli

or line

or buise

or comics

or hamtaro

basically Yea Forums sucks now

Boxxy was a mistake.
The first wave of e-thots

whats buise?

Attached: 1536201769870.jpg (688x596, 60K)

Yea Forums sucked before that.
Before the raids even.

Attached: 1550807530645.png (628x568, 370K)

I’m glad newfags don’t know about the old cancer they’re creating plenty of their own fresh malignant tumors

Attached: mom tracer.jpg (1400x1325, 383K)

I miss her.

I’d bang her.

Attached: Gent boxxy.jpg (500x676, 142K)

Who is that pretty girl ?

Attached: boxxy Superstar.jpg (612x919, 119K)

Imagine not knowing google exists.

imagine still using google

Catie or whatever the fuck her name is wanted nothing to do with the Boxxy persona or Yea Forums literally the day after she made that video.

One guy on here is morbidly obsessed with her, and posts her every day for the past ~10 years almost.

People who remember any of this are like 35 now and quite frankly if you still go to Yea Forums as regularly as you used to or still think "Boxxy" is a thing should kill yourselves.

FUCK!

She's a fat femicunt as well. She DID move on.

That thing will never replace what she was so dont even try

Those tits !!!

Is she not as annoying? I don't get it...

Cracky chan was better, but the holocauster was much hotter than both.

Good thing we have bizzaro boxxy in shoeonhead

Fuck your discord and you should be banned for soliciting, tbh. Hope mods get you.

>What the fuvk HAPPENED to this place?
the irony is palpable

Attached: boxxy tits.jpg (1000x668, 202K)

27 actually and only every couple months for nostalgia