Ahhhh, perfect time for a story. user's, grab hot chocolate...

Ahhhh, perfect time for a story. user's, grab hot chocolate, sit next to a fireplace and tuck yourself in a nice warm blanket. This is a part of the story, if reception is good I will post more.

>Be me
>be 18
>live with mom
>parents divorced, stuck living with sociopath mom.

"Hey, you going to go to wrestling practice after school user?"
"Nah I am going to head home today. I wanna rest my body for the match tomorrow."
>Go home, genuinely happy and thinking about how bright my future can be. Girlfriends, wife, kids. Get gooey warm feeling in my stomach.
>See a Tesla in the driveway.
"What the fuck?"
>Go around the basement entrance that is always unlocked and sneak into the house.
>Slowly creep up the stairs and hear laughing coming from the kitchen.
>Open the basement door and slowly walk into the living room.
>I see a girl about my age sitting on my couch next to a boy a little older than me.
>hellmarch.mp3
"Who the fuck are you?"
>They look up from their phones and their jaws drop, eyes widen. They just stare.
>Before I can say another word a voice comes from behind me.
"Hey, no need to curse."
>I turn around and see a chad dad in a defensive stance with my mother biting her nails behind him.
>ProcessOverload.png
>I finally put the pieces together and all I can see is red. I clench my fists hard.
"My name is John, the people sitting on the couch is your soon to be step-sister and brother. Kate and Jake.
>Out of pure rage, I smile, pick up the lamp next to me yeet that bitch at him, charge and tackle him to the ground and a struggle pursues.
"George stop!"
>Screams are being screamed, but they are drowned out by my pure rage.
>He purposefully doesn't attack back, defends his face with his forearms.
>conormcgregor2.0.wav
>I land hard hitting punches near his liver, the side of his rib cage, taking the wind out of him.
>All of the sudden I get put in a choke hold from behind.
>black.jpeg

Attached: storytime.jpg (1344x1000, 100K)

Bump

Second part coming, posting so this post doesnt get pruned.

>Wake up on the floor crushing my backpack.
>Sit up and its night time, house completely dark.
>Tears start to make there way down my cheek.
>I stand up with a painful thumping feeling in the back of my head.
>I head upstairs to my room and throw my backpack against the wall.
"My mother doesn't care about me... she never did. She just wants another family. I am not good enough..."
>I sit down for a little bit, reflecting on what had happened.
>I put my face into my pillow and start crying my eyes out.

9 Months Later
>I turn around and look at military boarding school one last time.
>I sigh, hop onto a bus and begin my journey back home.
>I walk up to my house in my uniform and stare at it until its dusk.
>See the Tesla car, a brand I use to respect, in the driveway.
>Go to the door and open it, damn locked.
>Knock on door
>The door opens and Jake is standing there eating a sandwich, most likely made by my bitch of a mother.
"Hey GI Joe."
"Hi Jake."
>One thing military school has taught me is how to take verbal abuse in stride.
>I walk in and head up to my old room.
>As I open the door, I see that it has been completely changed.
"That is not your room any longer George."
>Without turning around I knew it was John.
"Where am I sleeping."
"On the living room couch or in the basement. Your choice."
>I go to the living room, put my dufflebag down and fall asleep on the couch.

>I suddenly jolt awake thinking my drill sergent is waking me up, but it was Kate.
"I am so sorry for what they did to you-"
>She can't finish her sentence, tears roll down her face
>Then out of no where she hugs me, I am reluctunt at first to embrace her, but I do it anyways.
>She begins talking, her voice cracking and choking.
"What they did was horrible, you did not deserve it. I tried my best to stop them."
>I can't think of a response, Military Boarding school taught me to restrain my emotions.
"I am use to it Kate."
>She looks up at me like I just hurt her.
"That breaks my heart to hear..."

Bump

>I wake up, Kate sleeping on my shoulder.
>I look out the window and it looks like it is dawn, probably waking up the same time I did at boarding school.
>I start to develop a stare that I can't break out of and start reflecting.
>"I have never felt cared about in my life, my father lives in a different country and I rarely talk to him. My mother never gave me hugs or kisses."
>I sit there and savor this moment. The past year has just been autopilot, no fond memories, more or less a blank.
>I smile like a retard, "Someone actually cares about me."
>No matter how shitty things are, someone out there cares about you, whether it be the present or the future. Someone cares about you.

Going to stop here unless people want more. Hope you enjoyed my short story. You are always there for me Yea Forumsfriends and as gay as I seem right now you have made my life a lot better. Thank you. -G

Attached: cozy.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I'm reading
I just don't have any comment worth making right now

Goddamn it, George. Give us moar.

And they lived happily ever after????

Goddamn, post some more OP

Go on user.

Attached: 1551263072866.png (747x686, 44K)

Yeah I lied, we continue! This has been a wholesome post so far comment wise. Thank you all for being friendly. So as a reward we continue! -G

>I check my watch, nine in the morning. Hopefully he isn't sleeping. I pull out my phone and call Brendan
>He picks up, greeting me with a groggy hello.
"Hey, it's George. I am back in town."
"Holy shit! I haven't heard from you in a while. What's up?"
"I need a place to crash. Would you mind...?"
"What kind've dumb fucking question is that! Of course you can. Get your ass over here I'll
tell my mom to set up the guest room."
"Hehe, thanks Brendan. Knew I can count on you."
"Yeah but the price of crashing here is you tell me all your woes. Alright?"
"Sure, see you in about 15."
>I change out of my uniform and slide into jeans and a black t-shirt.
>Slowly I open the bathroom door trying to avoid sound and go back downstairs.
>I look at Kate fast asleep on the couch.
>"Sorry, but you are to innocent to get pulled into my world of shit. Gotta do what I know best, leave while things are good.
>I open the front door and head to Brendan's house.

"It is him, in the flesh!"
>He gives me a poor man's salute
>In order to appease him I salute him back and give him a bear hug.
>He steps back and takes a good look at me.
"Whats up my nig nog? Mom being mom huh?"
"I'd rather not talk about it."
>I begin walking towards the door
"Uh-uh you know the price, can't let you in the club until it's paid."
>I laugh
"Still a persistant bastard after all this time. Yes, I'll tell you more lets just get inside
before people start to realize who I am."
>We head inside.

Attached: tyler.jpg (800x450, 187K)

WHYD YOU STOP, WHOLE THING DONT BE A CUCK

please tell me you fucked Kate

more

moar

keep going

I WANT MOAR!

But wait, there’s moar????

There is more coming, but I am taking my time I really want this to be quality. Sorry guys! -G

Take your time, we will be patiently waiting

Might as well bump.

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

He better have.

bump for more

bumperino

> sociopath mom
sounds like the Apple didn't fall far from the tree judging from your emotionally retarded response

Double Dubs of Truth.

Bumpgasm

Ninjas b dubbin brahs

Attached: 1455482252944.jpg (334x327, 26K)

bump

Bump this fucking thread like a blind kid in an obstacle course

Kek

bumpy for the 19 people waiting

>Bump this fucking thread like a blind kid in an obstacle course

>Top kek

Booooomp

Bump

yo OP couldn't you write the story in a notepad or something before making the thread so you don't take so long?

Bump

Turkey Taco Tuesday

Attached: 1551233726305.jpg (479x519, 26K)

>Brendan has been like a brother to me my whole life, I knew him since I lived in Dubai.
>We were always trouble makers, we tore that poor city up. Shit, teachers had to split us into different classes to avoid problems. Fun times

"So tell me chief, what happened."
"Nothing really, I got home. Found out they took my room and made it someone elses, probably Jakes."
"Go on... don't be a cuck."
"Well, my John told me I had to sleep on the couch like a worthless bum."
"Shit, they went all house of cards on your ass sent you to military school, then you get
home and they moved Jake into your room. Thats tough. So you beat there ass and they kicked
you out right?"
"No fighting. I went and slept on the couch."
"And Jake fondled you while you were asleep right?"
"What? Hahahaha the fuck? Still that dumb fucking humor too? Jesus you really didn't change"
"Seriously though, what else happened. You are always running from something."
"Nigga really?"
"Whooooa! Can't be saying that shit, I know you were in whiteboy central up at the academy
but you out of everyone should know can't be saying that shit here. Gonna get us shot.
Tell me I am being serious. I know there is something else you can't lie to me."
"Ughh... fine I woke up in the middle of the night and I got scared shitless, thought the
drill sergent was waking us up. Turns out it was Kate. She was upset about what my mother and
her father did to me. We talked the rest of the night about how bad she felt and how stupid
our parents are. It was nice."

"Hang on, I must've misheard you, did you say Kate? As in Kate Agnes? The same Kate that has been tearing up
our poor town boy's hearts?"
"Yeah, thats her. Sounds like she has her own problems huh?"
"Ohh yeaaah. That girl is a trouble maker, never knew she was your step sister. You probably should stay away from her."
"Alright, I barely know the poor girl but I am not gonna let you bash on her like that."
>He sits there with a big grin on his face.
"Oh boy, if I didn't know any better I would say you too fucked!"
>My face gets hot, it really seems like that. But I didn't.
"Sorry Brendan, I don't have loose morals like you. She is my sister regardless of blood."
"If you say so!"
"Tell me more about Kate, what exactly has she done?"
>He chuckles sipping his coffee.
"You know, that closed off mind you own bussneiss personality you have might be best for this situation."
>"Am I really closed off? Am I not any better than my own mother? Shit, he's right."
"I am a changed man, tell me."
"Well, she dated a bunch of town boys, gave them blue balls and breaks things off with them after dating for a while.Seems like her cherry isn't ripe for the picking."
>I sigh in relief
"She dating anyone now?"
>He groans in disagreement while drinking his coffee.
"Actually, as a matter of fact she just broke up with her late ex a couple of days ago. Apparently he ate her out while she was asleep. That relationship lasted about 4 weeks, not too shabby."
>I get this feeling in my gut I haven't had in a while.
"Whats his name?"
"Oh its Areeb, you remember him? Fucker got kicked out of Canada after they realized he is socially retarded."
>I stand up and begin walking towards the door
>Before I can open it Brendan steps infront of me.
"Hol' up broheme, can't let you just go out there and beat on our old pal Areeb. He broke the bro code I know, but he didn't know it was YOUR sister."
"What? No I was going to head back home and talk to Kate."
>Kate needs someone to care for her as well.

This is literally the worst attempt at a greentext I have ever seen.
And it smells fake as fuck.

no shit, also smells gay as shit covered in cum

Nah, seems pretty hetero so far. Still dumb though.

Imma have to Bump this homie :)

Bump

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Literally the motto of Yea Forums. It doesn't matter if its real or not its about the enjoyment factor. If you don't enjoy it then dont bump it, don't be a classic Yea Forumstard.

I would like to state something real quick, this isn't suppose to be a classic "Green Text" story. I am trying to build something unique here. If you have any criticisms please make it constructive. It helps me out a lot. Thank you -G

Go on, this is quite wholesome, sounds like some shit I would do

>up to 45m between posts

Is this the copy pasta where OP just keeps stringing them out longer and longer and then ghosts us tomorrow at about noon?

Bumping this post like when i got dropped as a baby

Ahahaha honestly I was gonna end the story a lot sooner but people seem to be enjoying it. It will end though, we will see tbh. There has definitely A LOT longer green texts out there.
-G

Yeah legendary greentexts like "The poop bandit" and "Hackman" we're much longer

RIP thread

>As I am walk out of the 7/11 I hear someone holler my name from behind me
"George! I knew it was you! Long time no see! Where have you been?"
>This is Hope, her real name is Debbie but she hates it. She use to always come and watch the schools wrestling matches with her friends.
"Hey Hope, yeah was out of a town for-"
>I really don't want to tell people about what happened. Its like saying "Hey my mom doesn't love me and sent me away to an military boarding school to get me out of her life!"
"- a foreign exchange program. Wanted to go see the world!"
>I giggle nervously
"Wow! Thats so cool! How did you do that though? There weren't any programs at our school?"
>I need a way out. I reach into my back pocket and pull out my phone.
"Oh shit, just got a text from my mom, she is leaving soon gotta head back we are gonna go and celebrate me coming back in one piece!"
"Dang, alright George well it was nice seeing you again. Here take my number maybe we can talk some more later?"
"Yeah sure!"
>I type in her number and get out of there before anyone else stops me. I love this town but really don't want to have to explain where I was every time someone asks me.

>I look at the couch and Kate isn't there. I smell bacon, damn I really wish I ate more than a hot dog at that 7/11.
>I walk into the kitchen and see my mom cooking bacon.
"So, you come back and don't even say hello to your mother?"
"Yeah Ma, like you care."
"Of course I care, I am your mother. I gave birth to you."
"Oh don't give me that bull shit, you didn't even care then. You had a C-Section."
>She puts the bacon on the plate, grabs a trey and puts all the plates on them. She carries the trey to the kitchen table and lays all the plates out.
"I count four plates, thanks for showing how much you love me."
>She takes the rag from her shoulder and puts it on a chair. Her voice becomes more cynical.
"You're right, since the day of your birth you were a pain in my thigh. Always stopping me from living my life. Always annoying me. Your 18, move out. Get a life. I have mine"
>I start to let a big smile grow on my face.
"Yeah, there she is."
>I walk out of the kitchen and head upstairs to look for Kate.
>I reach the top of the stairs and hear a water running in the bathtub, I walk past the bathroom and hear sobbing. It sounds like Kate, shit.
>I look through the crack of the door, "shit I feel like a pervert" I say to myself, but I see her reflection in the mirror. The water is... red?
>Wait a second, thats BLOODY WATER!
>I slam the door open and see the razor blade on the side of the tub and the water light red.

Soo, he was behind of all that..?

Attached: els94n1hsi5xhyv3r228343775400.jpg (1542x1149, 99K)

I need to know... Please go on G

Bump

Bump

bump to keep it alive

Attached: 0556A5C4-12A5-4673-ABAF-4538AECCF8F4.png (640x1136, 752K)

"What the fuck? Jake?"
>He looks at me with disgust, not with me, but with himself.
>A deep cut ran along his forearm, fucker tried to kill himself.
"Don't scream, please I will listen to you but just don't let anyone else know."
>Without thinking I pull him out of the tub, sit him on the toilet. I put his arm above his heart on the sink and grab alchool from the cabinet.
"This is going to sting, dont move okay?"
"Close the door please."
>I close the door, and pore alchool on his wound, dumbass only cut on arm.
"Please fix me up, don't let anyone know please."
"I'll fix you up, gotta stop the bleeding alright then we can talk."
>I grab gauze from the cabinet and roll it around his wound and apply pressure.
"What the hell are you thinking? I can't fix this your bleeding through the gauze."
>I lied, I could probably easily fix this but people need to know about this.
>I wrap his arm in duct tape as tight as I can and go outside leaving the door open.
>I pull out my phone and try to unlock it but my hands are completely soaked in blood.
>Kate walks out of her room, and looks at me with a puzzeling face.
"Are you blee-"
"CALL 911 NOW! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE"
>She pulls out her phone and calls for an ambulance.
>I head back into the bathroom and keep pressure on his cut. He wont bleed out but the short amount of training I had taught me to always keep pressure on a wound until a medic arrives.
>Kate,no longer on the phone, walks into the bathroom and lets out a yelp.
"You tried to kill yourself? You moron!"
>He starts laughing
>Kate looks at me with a concerned look.
"He just lost a lot of blood, thats all he will be fine."
>Again, another lie. He didn't lose that much blood from the looks of it, but its for the greater good.

>The ambulance finally arrives and takes him out, my mother joins him on the ambulance but Kate stays behind.
>I head to the kitchen and clean my self up.

>My shirt is soaked, I head upstairs and look through Jakes drawers and find a shirt.
>I take off my shirt and Kate walks in.

Then Kate takes your pants off and fingers your asshole.

You better of bashed the dad and his faggot son Jake, said something of impact to your mother and ridden off into the sunset with kate in your monster truck or some shit cunt.

And kate did the dinosaur

Yo george keep going Yea Forumsro

>motto of Yea Forums
>motto
>Yea Forums
lmao these newfags

MOAR

"Thanks George."
"For what? Saving your brother from commiting suicide? No matter how much I dislike him I had to."
"No, not that."
>She looks at the ground shyly.
"For coming back."
>My heart drops, how do I respond?
>There is a moment of silence.
"Of course I would come back."
>I walk up to her and give her a hug that felt like it lasted forever.
>She grasps tighter till I can feel her heartbeat, its fast.
>Then the emotions hit me, and I want to cry but I push it down.
>I feel her starting to tremble and she takes a step back.
>I see her eyes are really watery, and she walks back to my old room and shuts the door.
>I put on the Jake's t-shirt and walk downstairs.

2 Hours later
>I pull out a cigarette from the pack I bought earlier at 7/11 and light it.
>I take a puff and exhale looking as the sun sets.
>I whip out my phone and saw that I got a text from Hope.
"Hey, we are having a party by the beach. They'll be alchool. Please come! All your old friends are here!"
>Probably won't go, too much shit is going on to 'have a good time', whatever that means.
>The door opens up behind me and Kate comes and sits down next to me.
"Your a smoker?"
"Heh, no I thought this might help calm my nerves down."
"Ahhh, so you do have emotions."
>I look at her and she is staring into me with her bright hazel eyes.
>I let out a little chuckle
"Yeah, I guess so."
>A long, awkward silence ensues.
"Wanna come to a party with me? Get your mind off things?"
>She looks at me with a huge smile and her eyes brightened a little.
"Sure!"
"Awesome, go get ready."
>She jumps up and runs upstairs.

Attached: The_Setting_Sun_over_San_Francisco_California.jpg (1600x1200, 271K)

Bump

Bump

Bumpity

On the next episode of, "user Fucks!" Is it gone b Kate or is it gon b Debbie? Or is OP a fag?? Let's find out in 45 mins!

Fuck sake user get on with it. Bump

That were the fun stared..

>she is taking too long to get ready. I barely care of what people on the party think of me so i just get a jacket and thats it, im glad just to get out of my uniform.
>go to her room, i can hear her arguing with someone on the phone, seems to be John pissed because she watched us sleep on the sofa.
>cant take it anymore, i have to step it
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosour

(you)

(And me)

Fuck you user. Faggot.

Nigga samuel

Hahaha faggit lol

Bump

>We get to the party, I make my 'grand entrance' and greet everyone with Kate by my side the whole time.
>At this point everyone is pretty drunk, even Kate begins to drink.
"You're going to smoke but not drink?"
"Fuck it, hand it here Kate."
>I take a swig of her plastic vodka bottle, the beauty of vodka is it always tastes the same.
>An hour passes and both Kate and I are relatively drunk.
>She runs away from the party and goes to some bushes.
>I pursue her and she begins to throw up
>I pull her hair up to stop her from throwing up on it.
>Eventually she stops and sits down in the sand.
"Thanks George."
"Least I can do m'lady."
>She lets out a laugh
"That is so corny."
>I sit beside her and look at the waves hitting the beach.
>She pulls out a small box and pulls out a small green sheet.
"What is that?"
"Breath mint, want one?"
"Yeah sure."
"Hope really likes you it seems like."
"Nah, she is just friendly."
"Damn, you really are bad at reading hints. She does"

"Even if so, I don't think I am ready for something like."
>I take a quick glance at her and she seems glum.
"You know, the sea is really soothing. The moonlight reflect off the surface. The waves hitting the beach. Lets you forget about how shitty life can be."
"Yeah, I wish this moment can last forever, Kate."
>We sit there for minutes, just staring at the sea.
"Well, it can't last forever in real time but it can in our memories."
"Heh, yeah like we are going to remember this when we are this wasted."
"We can make ourselves remember by doing something special."
>She turns to me and looks at me with her beautiful eyes. I look back into them.
>She closes them, and leans her head in.
>"Shit, don't be emotionally retarded George just fuck it do it!"
>I put my hand on her cheek and lean in for a kiss.
>It was magical, and my whole body felt in sync with her.
>We pull away, look into eachothers eyes, kiss again, and pull away again.
>I can't take my eyes off her, and she can't either.
>I finally musters up the courage to say something.
"So, what now?"
>She lets out a slight giggle and looks at the sea.
"No idea, thats the best part."
>I turn my head to the sea and smile.

That brings a wholesome ending to our little bed time story. I wanted to do a different ending at first, but it probably would've pissed of a lot of you so I deleted everything and rewrote this ending. Have a wonderful night, and please let me know what you thought, what could be improved upon, etc. Next time I will write the story before I make a post. -G

Attached: 3D-Beach_night.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Great story! :^)
Sadly I need to sleep, but hopefully this will still be alone tomorrow so I can read the rest

Have a good night user

Good night!

Attached: 4wfvtu0szhcz.gif (540x300, 1.96M)

Finish the story properly. You had a few people interested. Could of and should of been longer. Faggot.

Didn't want to make it too long, leave it open to the reader to make up their own minds on how it continues. Give them something to dream about.

great story user well done good job
>ya did good kid

Thank you user!

Attached: aT1mTdI.jpg (720x508, 40K)