What is the most you've spent on a meal Yea Forums?

What is the most you've spent on a meal Yea Forums?

>pic related

Attached: dinnertab.jpg (998x1315, 296K)

About the same. Two steaks, some mashed potatoes, creamed corn, truffle lobster mac and cheese, and two desserts at Pacific Dining Car. best steak ever.

Bout tree fitty

700 Euro when I was in Paris with my wife and her cousin. Seafood tower and wine.

20% service charge to the establishment? What the fuck is that bull shit?

Unintended consequence of the Seattle $15 minimum wage.

thats bellevue, fag.

also el gaucho is shit.

>I have never eaten anywhere nicer than Taco Bell

$130 at the Bacchanal in Caesars palace in vegas. Going back again in a month to do it high, I cant fucking wait.

Kek nice pleb order, cuck. I don't have a pic because I'm not cringey enough to take a pic of how big my check is but I've had checks well over $2500 on a few occasions. Not hard to do entertaining a handful of people at a high end places.

Attached: 1551330194599.jpg (960x540, 78K)

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: dy04v39t4nacgtbb62287675900.jpg (1756x1192, 114K)

>also el gaucho is shit.

What's better in the area? I've been to most of the high-end steak places. El Goucho is still my favorite of them.

Goddamn loch ness monster!

$1400 for three people with nonalcoholic beverage match, Minibar, Washington, DC.

Got to meet Jose Andreas afterwards which was nifty.

I Hate restaurants that force a gratuity. I have constantly received some of the crappiest service at theseplaces. When that happens i don't return.

Sure kid. I think I just heard mom calling for supper.

90 bucks on a lobster and seafood orgy of death for myself on my first bussiness trip to Belize.

argentinian steak restaurant?

Back in the 1990s. Michel Richard's restaurant in San Francisco, the Hotel Rex I think it was, something around US$130 for one person. Best Caesar salad of my life as the first course.
Turned the receipt in to the company for reimbursement, something like a $9 per diem at the time. The bookkeeper went berserk. I said I was only asking for the per diem, not the check.

After that, I'd say it would have been the meal at Villa Saverios in Tijuana the day my son was born. Another meal for one, something around US$100 ending in a nice oruxo.

>force a gratuity
Technically illegal.

There are gauchos in Brazil as well, but they're not so shameless in what they charge.

Dude that place kicks ass tho

WTF is "100% is retained by El Gaucho"?!

>Seattle
When are you planning your heroin OD?

It means 'we're just charging you money for no real reason, and it's going into the owners pocket'