Be me

>be me
>24 year old Police Officer
>Respond to a bad traffic accident where this wrapped his car around a palm tree
>car is on fire
>run up to the car to try to get him out
>fire extinguisher only puts out the fire when actively using it, the second I stop the flames come back up
>do this enough to get the door open and try to pull the guy out
>fucker is pinned but otherwise fully conscious
>guy starts screaming “Help me officer!”
>tell him that the fire department is on the way and to hold tight
> continue to use my fire extinguisher to keep the flames from reaching him but eventually I run out.
>flames grow more and more
>guy actively burning to death still screaming “help me officer!”
>can’t do anything to help him
>Powerlessly watch him burn to death

I can still hear his screams and I can’t stand the smell of cooking meat.

Attached: 4E29BD3F-9AE8-4955-8528-AACE34541973.jpg (236x214, 8K)

I have a friend who has terrible burn scars over his neck, both arms and half his face because he pulled someone from a flaming car wreck. He's not a police officer or a emergency worker at all. he's just a guy who was willing to do whatever it took to save someone else's life. The girl he pulled from the fire has literally zero marks from the accident. He bears the entire burden of saving her life.
I wish him all the best in life.
You? Well, at least you don't have PHYSICAL scars, I guess.

Did you have a donut after?

Hahaha, do not worry, Lord. Sheriff, it's just one less delay

I’d rather have had physical scars. The guy was pined so badly that fire rescue needed to cut up the car to get him out.

fuck you pig, you should have pulled him out

something that literally didn't happen

Why did not you shoot him in the head, to save him from so much suffering?

Only you can say whether you couldn't help him because it was impossible or whether it was fear that stopped you.
If it was fear, then you should look to get into a career where your fear won't kill someone.
If it was impossible to save him, then you should stop feeling bad about what happened.
No one here can give you absolution or condemnation without having been there. You're the only person who knows the truth.

My buddy slid off an overpass through the rook of a house. Engine was pinned to his legs running full bore for 30 to 45 minutes. The neighbor (crashed house was empty) came out and sprayed him with a hose the whole time til firefighters came to extract him. Lost both legs below the knee.

Fuck that Dude , the street is not a game, go fast, die fast, at last he did not crash into another car

>fucker is pinned
Yes, he should've grabbed his department-issued circular saw and just sawed the guy outta there.
Retard.

Attached: 1551055971209.png (1262x453, 89K)

I see you came here to give succor to OP. I always find the best way to make someone feel better is to ignore them and attack someone else.

the stages of grief must properly be addressed, if u force someone through them before proper resolutions are made then scars will form.

It's a terrible part of the job, but if you did your best, you still did what others couldn't or wouldn't. Have a beer or two with the firemen that were on scene. If you still hurt, ask for counseling.

So you're a Vegan now?

user, life is very fragile, sometimes you fail, that's normal

Attached: dMZc6nzY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

unironically thank you for your service. i can't imagine having to deal with stuff like that regularly

Attached: 1549468789504.png (718x719, 595K)

What a terrible cop.

Steve and protect, mY ASS.

DIE, Op.

Blue lives dont matter

I actually know of this case and OP knows very well he's under investigation for dereliction of duty.

A man died on your watch.

SHAME.

Haha what a little faggot. This is why cops are shit. They become cops and know exactly what they're signing up for then bitch about it for attention. Do something decent for your weak mind and pick up drinking or something.

do you ever feel wrong about what you see in the field and what is reported on the news?

>I actually know of this case and OP knows very well he's under investigation for dereliction of duty.
>A man died on your watch.
>SHAME.
post real greentext

what was he supposed to do