Femanon here, why do y'all punch holes in the wall????

femanon here, why do y'all punch holes in the wall????

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image (2).jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Because testosterone makes us balls of joy

So we don't punch it in your face.

cause we can't explain common sense sometimes and to keep from going to jail, the wall gets it

I don't because I'm not a savage ape.

One time I put a hole in the wall when removing some molding but that was an accident.

HERE'S JOHNNY

To show wall who is boss

So we can stick our dick in it later.

cause punching you is not legal anymore

only nigger punch holes in walls because they're apes. you must be fucking too many niggers you roastie.

I don't you fucking psycho bitch. Stop wrecking other people's property you're freeloading on.

personally i just liked lashing out when i was pissed off, the walls just usually cant hold up. when i was 15 i got a punching bag, it was a good investment.

Timestamp and sharpie in wall hole

That attitude is why women will never fuck you.

Because punching females Is illegal

Why you all live in poverty tier houses?

Brick and tile FTW

>pic related
op i assume you like your face the way it is and don't want a quick 5 finger remodel. the dude will fix it, if not dump 'em and fix it yourself and find someone better.

Attached: 2995357.jpg (350x400, 18K)

>sharpie in wall hole
my sides

Because walls don't call the cops on us

Cause I probably told you to stop talking to me when I'm upset so I can deal with it ALONE and you keep saying the most useless stupid shit almost just to get me angry and then narrate my actions from that point and I just need to except my tension physically like seriously Taylor you stupid bitch I told you not to interact with me when I'm mad and then I can control myself you repulsive cunt.

Attached: gubKCgffghVM.jpg (590x350, 29K)

Cause the damn girls usually run too fast.

REAL MEN PUNCH HOLES IN DOORS.

Attached: 2019-02-28 21.30.51.jpg (1200x2133, 1.29M)

this is funny because im usually the one who asks to be left alone, but he wont leave me alone and then he does this to the fucking wall. it used to be me so i guess i should just be glad its not anymore. thanks yall for the insight though. we need to be getting out of these situations.

I'm honestly walking away from her going outside or downstairs.

He's got a small dick right.

Listen here nigger. One of my last female roomates punched a hole in one of the doors in our house for no dicernable reason and we evicted that cunt

Attached: 5BB99981D49F46F385D0E6245961CCE4.jpg (1125x1276, 153K)

Toxic masculinity and unresolved emotional problems mostly. Growing up a boy you're expected to act certain ways under certain circumstances. If you're not much of a fighter, it can become pretty stressful putting on the faux-macho show. Some guys get jaded and actually become the role they play. If you're into that kinda thing to start you're a lot more likely to let that male-male aggression grow into male-everything aggression. Especially if you feel like you have to be that and can't take the time to sort out your feelings about it. We all feel deeply, but guys, until recently, were often forced to pretend they didn't. This makes dealing with macho bullshit all the more stressful and it makes punching things a quick and easy way to avoid/solve problems.

Testosterone's a real bitch. The outdated rules about how men have to be tough are pretty much shit, too. But that's life, right?

Your step dad is gonna be pissed when he sees that user

angry

Fuck walls that's why

we dont?

Catharsis; feels good

Because too soft to punch a hole in cinderblock, to show you how feminine we can be

Attached: image.jpg (640x361, 57K)

(bingo)

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

Just don’t bring this up every time you feel like using it as a weapon when you feel powerless in increments of 6 months. Let it go.

because women arent as strong so when they hit a wall they just break a nail

seriously tho men feel emotions just like women do and when stress and anger and sadness overwhelm you thats just a natural response sometimes... just like crying... sounds like what ever guy you know whos punching walls needs help

This.

this is actually very good advice and i agree that this is the right thing to do if a couple wants to move forward

in my case, we've agreed to split at the end of the lease and i'm still not trying to hold anything over his head but rest assured this is just the tip of the iceberg of things he has done so it's not even what i would go for if trying to bring up his mistakes

>toxic masculinity
>This makes dealing with macho bullshit all the more stressful
you wouldn't know anything about testosterone if you started taking tren lmfao, go cry over your icecream faggot

Attached: 3Jyq3wp.jpg (600x600, 56K)

The only people I knew who punched holes in walls had some serious parent issues.

How the fuck else am I going to make a window op.
Jesus what's wrong with you.

plz dun tell him

Sounds like you've only been around soyboys.

Yeah This.

gtfo

Attached: 1551327840247.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I have female friends who punch holes/ break stuff when angry. hormones make you do crazy shit, also we were all angry teens at one point.

>punching a wall so we don't punch her stupid cunt mouth clean off her face instead is like a savage ape
>can't remove molding without fucking up the wall around it
How much soy would you say you eat in an average day, pussy?

non-retarded person here. Why do stupid faggots on the internet all say "y'all" suddenly? Why are you suddenly farmers?

This is the highest effort lowest yeild b8 I have seen this year. Mind you it’s march but fuck dude, get better at b8 or quit

Attached: 0E681C98-F2DC-4CAF-AE28-557E56A1BBA1.png (680x881, 248K)

>trap threads
>shota
>boipucci
>rate my dick
>cum tributes
All the faggotry on Yea Forums, and this post is the single gayest thing I've ever seen here

Amerifags are dumb?

Because you can't hit a woman, not just for the legality or respect, but have you ever seen a woman take a punch?
It's like they've never fallen down in their lives, they don't put their hands up, they don't brace their falls, they just fall flat like toddlers.
It's just a bad show all around, thus, we punch the superior wall.

Wall doesn't fall down like a little war orphan when you strike it, wall just gains a hole that depending on positioning can be used as a new shelf.
What does he get for hitting you? Do you turn into extra storage space?? I don't fucking think so.

THAT'S IT!

I WANT TO START A MOVEMENT THAT WALLS ARE SUPERIOR TO WOMEN!!!

Attached: fcaba574dabdfe9b015858d8e0d3f5c78b636c2c_00.jpg (512x398, 27K)

Shove a pocket pussy right in that crevice and it serves just as much value to you as a woman does, brilliant!

I made a thread send your best holes in walls.

Because you and your kind are mostly retarded. Would you rather have a hole in some drywall, or get your head smashed in?

>What does he get for hitting you? Do you turn into extra storage space?? I don't fucking think so.
Fucking kek

>no reg
>hole_in_wall.exe

i get you

you obviously are hanging out with low IQ males that rage if you lie with dogs you're bound to get fleas

pent up anger from not being able to express my anger. Also pain is good sometimes.

lmao shut up you soyboy

Only ever done it as an accident, wanted a loud noise to get everyone's attention and my fist went straight through.

Because people think it's acceptable to say it now. Anything that you heard in a movie/on TV must be a real word because wider society said so. Why think about the words we speak?

lol why can none of you fags control your emotions?

Come on Yea Forums lend me your energy. Give me your best reasons for why walls are better than women.

Attached: bsjhfabkjsbjcd.jpg (248x203, 6K)

I usually just punch my head and shit

>you've never been with a ptsd, bat-shit crazy broad that drove you over the edge

Attached: 1545034173229.jpg (493x585, 35K)

No, why would you be with somebody like that? And if you were, why let them control how you feel?

Faggots gonna nig

But seriously, most of these testosterone-fueled, troglodytes have no clue how to control themselves. Some problem arises, and they feel the best option is to make a bigger problem (aka, holes in walls).
Either you've picked horrible men, or you're just that irritating.

this right here

Tits or gtfo

So we don't punch YOU in the face...

I feel this. My girl hit me straight in the face one night so I took out the wall

because life is a shit show, and sometimes guys have to punch a wall to keep from killing themselves

>being this beta

You've never been in a abusive relationship before, have you?

It’s something angry kids and teenagers do that can’t control their emotions. If they still do it in their mid 20’s and up then they never developed the skills to be a functioning adult...basically still throws temper tantrums.

walls > women
because trips

ITT: Men acting like they have literally no control over their anger and have to hit something like the wild nigger they evolved from

Fun fact, actions such as road rage and physically destroying things are considered an act of age regression, ie your brain is literally in the mindspace of a 5yo child.

uhhhhhhh

Attached: 1551037091225.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Thank you, user.
All of these niggers validating their rage are just closeted faggots, underdeveloped adults and incel neckbeards

>I flip out and punch shit because I can't control myself
I don't think you're the one getting abused here lol

This is great.

Attached: tom.jpg (600x400, 37K)

This

Is it just us who do this?