One of my best friends just got put on hospice

One of my best friends just got put on hospice.

She aint coming out of it.

Cheer me up you salty faggots.

Attached: brimstone.png (257x232, 125K)

That sucks, I'm genuinely sorry. Be there as much as possible.

Attached: 1534895992042.jpg (480x405, 32K)

BBC cheers everyone up

Attached: staxus-interracial-1.jpg (734x936, 68K)

Don’t worry user. This might seem like a dark time in your life but you have many more bright days ahead to outshine this cloudy patch. Just pull through user, you got this.

much appreciated. that photo gave me a laugh I didn't know I had left.

you're not wrong.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can say you've been a good part of her life, and you can make the rest of it as good as you can.

feels selfish to wallow. she'd want me to get shitfaced on bad rum and try to bang a rando and then play D&D with them.

op got friendzoned so hard that the girl is faking her own death

If that’s what she wanted you to do then do it. Go have fun and it might seem bad but do anything to get your mind off it.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk that's good. hahahahahahahahahahha keep it coming.

Based

Attached: 1551404246167.gif (428x450, 942K)

Sorry to hear that user, at least ToeJam & Earl: Back into the Groove comes out tomorrow on March 1st for PS4,XBO,Switch & Steam.

Attached: tjande.jpg (958x1380, 344K)

Are you a femanon?

the only tits I got are from the massive weight gain since Thanksgiving.

sorry champ.

1) I fucking loved ToeJam & Earl, this is actually something I'm very much looking forward to

2) That TJ&E soundtracK? and the sequel? hardest hitting funk of all time

3) Where in god's name did you find this glorious crossover comic. I'm well aware I could reverse image search but I'm a lazy cunt.

> has a female friend
> is a tubby Yea Forums man browsing Yea Forums
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm something's not adding up here

Attached: confused.png (709x473, 359K)

Just watched a video of the creator talking about the music and how the music in the new game is staying faithful to the original game. I don't know where the comic comes from but I was on and saw it there.

Attached: oh.png (480x480, 150K)

I'm considering 10lbs massive. I spend more time on /fit/ I know I'm an impostor..that said all my muscle tone's gone to shit.

thanks i wrote it myself

lol wtf is this? This is hilarious but I haven't seen these two characters before

> dosen't know ToeJam & Earl
Zoomer or boomer detected

I'm 25 is that a zoomer?

Attached: IMG_20190223_220331.png (432x424, 161K)

nah. Okay its a cult classic sega genesis game about two aliens ToeJam & Earl who crash on Earth and have to fix their spaceship. People like it because it is a chill game and the characters and setting are wacky, plus the ost is great if you like funk. Tomorrow the kickstarter reboot/remake? will be released.

Yeah, he is you fag.

Attached: 1550373955907.jpg (666x666, 100K)

wtf i played sega genesis my whole childhood and never heard of this game

it sounds really cool i'll check it out!

Spend what time they left making memorys of good times with them