Have you ever taken back a girl that cheated? Pic related

Have you ever taken back a girl that cheated? Pic related...

Attached: $568y.jpg (2560x1920, 880K)

yes, but only to use them as sex objects. if she cheats then i will emotionally disconnect from her and only use her for sexual satisfaction.

No because I want to keep
Fucking her? And don’t give a shit about the other dudes feelings. Gay post.

seems like an ok plan, I want to at least get even

yup.
Don't worry op, it won't last. The whole situation will eat you alive until all you're both doing is fighting all the time.
It's honestly not worth it.

Oh, what whatever anyone tells you...you'll never rebuild that trust.

You always will be wondering if she’s taking a dick on the side no matter what she tells you

Just post her buses online and move on to the next bitch

she wants to confess it all so i can try and see if ill forgive her, uggghhh I dont think I wanna know
good point

Yes, two ex's under completely different circumstances. Just like says, I was completely emotionally detached the second time around, focused primarily on sex and related acts (as primal and unforgiving as possible), and it made the experiences totally worthwhile.

A month or so ago I found a bunch of nudes on my girls phone that I’ve never seen. Does that mean she’s cheating/ sending them to another guy ?

Yep

no I'm not a retard

if a girl KEEPS nudes on her phone she is most likely sending them to multiple dudes. most girls take nudes then delete them, but if she keeps them you know she is recycling them. this is how you spot a hoe.

Ya. Made her tell me about it as we fucked.

Yea you guys are probably right

Like going into detail will change anything. Sounds awkward and like cuck material. If she cheated that means no respect, if you take her back that means she'll have negative respect for you. Kill the whore instead.

cuck a doodle do

she thinks it will help clear my mind

She probably knows best. Id strangle her mid story.

MOAR

Kek. She'll make shit up. That's what's so ironic, nothing that the slut says matters because there's no trust anyway. Every time you're apart you'll wonder wtf the cunts up to. Not worth.

Nope. you can do better. if you're so great why did she bone another dude?

If you were the one who cheated you can bet she'd give you living hell, so, the least you can do is be done with her

she says I can ask anything and she will answer honestly
She was out of town on a work trip

so every time she goes out of town sh'll boink another dude and she knows you'll take her back. No dude just no. don't let this chick walk all over you.

did she confess or did you catch her?

she confessed the day she got back, she is going to give me details no so i guess we will see how it goes

so she didn't call you after it happened? she waited till she came home?

so basically she waited until the fun was over to call you. that chick is playing you buddy. She's hoping she can get her side dick and still keep her little life she's made

If you take a girl back who’s cheated, what you’re doing is telling her that you’re tolerating cheating. If you didn’t break up with her the first time, she knows damn well you’re not gonna follow through the next time she does - and she will. Women cheat when they don’t respect you - usually it’s because they’re using you (whether it be for money or validation). When you forgive a cheater, that respect drops much further.

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Hard stop. No exceptions. “Forgiving” a cheating woman is a like throwing up a giant pink banner saying “I’m a total bitch, please continue taking advantage of me,” And she knows it.

it happened Wednesday night, she flew home this morning and told me

As someone who cheated (m) I disagree. Sometimes people fuck up.

If someone makes a habit of it, that's a different story.

It’s very different for men then women.

I’ve never met a cheating woman who respected the man they were cheating on. It was always a guy she was “settling for” or using for money/free shit, or a guy she’d lost interest in and was trying to find a new guy to trade him in for. They regretting getting caught.

The guys I knew who cheated respected the shit out of their girlfriend. They usually just had the opportunity in front of them to fuck some strange vagina and didn’t have the self control to say no. They regretted doing it.

>asks for advice about his whore girlfriend
>gets solid advice
>rejects it and jumps to defend her actions instead

Just break up. You don't just meet someone and have sex without thinking it through first. She met a guy, thought about how you would feel and react and decided that it was worth it. Now man up and ditch her (or detach emotionaly and use her for sex, whatever).

I never defended it

Also after hearing details its actually kinda funny so whatever. She agreed to be my little slave for the weekend if I forgive her

until she goes on another business trip and all she needs to do is play nice to get another golden ticket

well he had a tiny dick so as long as shes with him im fine lol