Hey Yea Forums, been wanting to start smoking cigs.... genuinely hate life and want a slow kill method

Hey Yea Forums, been wanting to start smoking cigs.... genuinely hate life and want a slow kill method

What're some easy brands to smoke

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 507K)

American spirit blacks or camel 99s. enjoy your smoke, Yea Forumsro

If you want a harsh cigarette, go with the Marlboro Black non-menthols. If you want something lighter go Newport golds

Marlboro lights

Some english ones perhaps

>I hate life but am too much of a pussy to do anything about it.
>I hate life so i'll make myself poorer, that'll show me.
>I hate life so I'll do something that won't affect me for forty years when I no longer hate life

OP is fag of the day.

If I want to die and hate life as a whole, money is the last of my worries. Give your energy to some other thread

I didn't know that was a thing. Can I be fag of the day tomorrow?

I use to main Turkish royals, southern cuts, Marlboro 27’s. Weirdly enough started on camel wides. None are really “easy” to smoke. If you want to kill yourself quicker, smoke Marlboro reds or blacks. Everyone I know who mains those, has coughed up blood

Everyone develops a comfort brand. Mine are pall malls. I smoke mostly the menthols but sometimes full flavor depends. Just try some and maybe bum a smoke from someone sometime. Bum someone else one in return. See what you enjoy.

Tobacco really should be illegal.

Oofff, that's a good fucking taste in cigs. Idk about the blood though, I've heard that happened to my buddy when he was smoking newports for a minute tho.

I like Camel filters, a very clean smoke. Weirdly enough I had some throat trouble with the lighter blue pack when I started out. Stopped smoking and then picked up a carton of plain filters at the airport.

Dunhill blacks are very good. They’re 11.50 a pack for a reason. They’re strong.

Attached: E53C5B0E-DE24-4346-9E71-5FD5A1D7D6A1.jpg (514x550, 28K)

Hahaha you're the biggest bitch I've ever seen to type a word on a keyboard. Why don't you gargle some more of your dad's semen, you ass-licking twat

Used to smoke Winston’s then started driving a semi. Diesel fumes kill your taste buds. Made Winston’s taste like shit. Black dude I worked with smoked Newport’s and I bummed one off him. Was hooked. Menthol cut through the fucked up diesel bullshit.

Stop smoking for fuck sake. I started with the exact same mentality 10 years ago, and its FUCKED me.

>its FUCKED me

How so?

>I needed to add more carcinogenic additives to my carcinogic tobacco so I could taste it after losing my taste buds to cancerous diesel fuel

I mean, nicotine addiction isn't something that you immediately notice. You think you're fine going a whole day without a smoke, until you aren't. First time I noticed I was addicted, I noticed 3 hours after I had a smoke, I was shaking and more nervous than usual. It's really only gotten worse. I chew tobacco mainly, now, because I'm a piece of shit or whatever, but my addiction to nicotine is pretty gnarly. I mean, it's manageable, but it's a REAL addiction. Just like to any other drug. Aside from heroin.

It’s a thread about smoking. You should head back to trap threads sweetheart.

Kek, wtf do non-smokers even come to this thread? Isn't being huge flaming faggots in the real world good enough?

smoking a marlboro gold with one side coated with hash oil taking in a rainy morning having the northern california backdrop...i could have died peacefully that day

Smoking will be illegal soon. Enjoy it while you can sugar.

Gooood luck with that sweet tits, why don't your take your machiavellian claptrap and shove it up your well fucked boi pussy.

Depends. Regular gas station cigs you can find anywhere? Camel Turkish Royals or Marlboro 27’s
The Royals are smoother and tastier, beautiful filters, the 27’s are a bit lighter with a nice nutty tobacco blend. Only minorities or people who hate their parents smoke Newports. 100’s are what low-status peasants smoke, don’t ever do that.

Smoke shops usually have Dunhill International Reds, prob best cigs on the market but a bit more in price.

bump

I was like you once. Then I joined the 100s club, from where you never return. Leisurely smoking is best smoking.

don't be a bitch and smoke cigars instead