Ok Yea Forums i need your help, you probably recognize the pic...

Ok Yea Forums i need your help, you probably recognize the pic, well they guy posted this morning and i know he may be lurking right now, but pls help me find the rest of the pics of one of the girls he posted long ago, i will add the pic in a couple seconds.

Attached: 1.jpg (258x174, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iWrxhSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the thing whit those pics and why they are cropped is that posting then gets me banned for copyrigt, already asked in /r/ but i can post an imgur link whit the ones i got so far.

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x2383, 313K)

That fucking faggot is always lurking. I have some of the videos, not all, but some. It's near impossible to find them all these days.

Not to mention if you post them, that fucking faggot deletes the threads. I'm willing to bet he's a mod or at least a janitor or something.

thats what i have been thinking lately but right now i just want the rest of these pics and a video if posible or source of everithing he uploads.
imgur.com/a/iWrxhSg

if you are here mr.skull in wall pls i just want the rest of the pics and the video if posible of that girl im not asking for anithing else

>imgur.com/a/iWrxhSg

I might have a WEBM of the girl in the photo, gotta dig through my external. gimme like 5 minutes.

So, I've found the girl he always posts, an indian chick, a video with both an italian chick and a black chick, and the ugly one with the big tits, haven't found the one you wanted yet.

damn shame, i know which one are you talking about, he posted her this morning and managed to save the pics on my phone before going to work.

I really want the mexican one vids and the girl with glasses ... (Christine?)

Found a DIFFERENT black girl. So, I'm making progress.

the vid?
I have one (easy to find) of the italian (?) girl

I THINK I found a video of the girl you want.

does anyone has the mexican girl?

I do. I've got most of the videos he posts

do you have a mega? please

How can I find the videos? Been trying for a while

upq036ac

If you're smart you'll figure out what that is.

done. got it. what about the redhead of the korean? i dont even know how many hes done but i want the redhead. been looking forever

hint? ...

Thank you so much you fucking based lad, been hunting this one since it got posted.

Don't think I've seen a korean, the red head is the ugliest one, right?

I know that feeling when you're looking for that one fap video.

Yeah it is the ugly one

I am really lookling for the mexican one

The one he keeps posting? I don't think she's actually mexican, he just says that.

same here. only seen the same 2 pics

yeah, ... I have a bunch of pictures, and snapshots from the vid

that one and the one with glasses

Look, I'd love to help you, and I did give you one of the videos you're looking for, but I don't wanna spill all of these

They are kinda rare since he copy strikes them

Someone else is gonna have to pony up a vid before I share some others.

Someone? Shit man i dont have any, just trying to get some

>Look, I'd love to help you, and I did give you one of the videos you're looking for, but I don't wanna spill all of these
I get that, ... at least the mexican or the girl with glasses ...
unsee ? or vola ?

I've got about 10 I think in total, but that's a fraction of what's out there

No dice, someone is gonna have to share one I haven't seen in my vola before I share more.

Not willing to do the ugly one?

I said what I want before I share any more

>that fucking faggot deletes the threads
To be fair, it's more likely that Paulina Serrato has a standing DMCA take-down order on file with Gookmoot.

>upq036ac

hint for that one?

>upq036ac
Not imig.es, not vola, not m'less.

Then why do all the other videos get taken down than?

You're wrong.

You lie like trump.

They used to be sold on Chaturbate.

bump

I have a suspicion that this guy baits people into posting his pics. If you do it once, it's fair warning that you're infringing on copyright. If you post again, it's grounds for lawsuit - i.e., fundraising.
It's a trap.

Yeah - I'm with you. But never will happen.

^ that !

never?

Naw, I've posted screen caps multiple times.

Not once have I gotten a lawsuit

its just a ban, besides i dont think he can do shit to people outside of america more than just a couple days ban.

anything?

Yeah dude, we've been posting them in a vola for like the last 30 minutes

my b just found it

shit, might be the holy grail. cheers mate