Is another civil war unavoidable?

Is another civil war unavoidable?

Attached: D3D36DB4-B8DD-43CB-B620-26C76C35C2FC.png (1079x677, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/is_a_second_civil_war_coming.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. War is our destiny and this world is doomed. The sooner the bombs start dropping the better.

Yes. One side has guns, the other thinks fucking a dude dressed like a girl doesnt male you gay. The 2 parties are are starting to become incompatible.

sage russian threads

Another civil war will occur.
> Helping start it,. in my own sweet and gentle way

Attached: 38440176_2015052451852209_3256779954305630208_o.jpg (1512x2016, 1.03M)

The 2 sides are beyond incompatible, all it takes is one spark and everything goes up in flames

>All the North has to do is cut off the Welfare to Southern States and let them starve.
>The North is also heavily armed, don't kid yourself.
>

Attached: 1482288534637.jpg (387x505, 41K)

Wait a minute that should be a yes not a no. Sorry I'm drunk.

Fuck off. I can have guns, love hitler, and tranny cocks if I want.

Why? The South already lost, they'll just lose again.

Yeah but it's not gonna be a war between states. It's gonna be cities vs country

Not at this rate.

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

I've probably got more guns than you faggot.

A modern civil war would be the entirety of the Midwest and most of the south Vs. California and New York. And it would be an absolute slaughter for the jew and his sycophants.

The South as it is now stands no chance without foreign aid. Yes, northerners typically don't own weapons, but it is in the government's best interests to defend the north for financial reasons. From the government's point of view, the south is disposable.

South doesn't have slaves anymore to help make up for lack of industry either.

Maybe. Maybe not. But you can only shoot one at a time so the amount you havnt doesnt matter.

Not between North and South... The South is completely irrelevant at this point

Your food is grown in Republican controlled areas. Have fun starving.

It will be the big cities vs everyone else. Big cities are the only places that vote Democrat. Good luck getting food and supplies when you can't depend on the red areas to supply them to you.

I like your style bro. But a little ocd.

More like coastal cities and major urban hubs vs the inbred hillbillies. Places like Texas will not all be united, you'll have major cities opposing the southern/midwest stance. Cut off supply and trade from these places and they will suffer economically and collapse.

Why is Kansas blue faggot

Enough of this bullshit talking let's getting it started already.

Attached: 5478654467.jpg (210x240, 19K)

There's no inbred hillbillies, that just your racism against whites flaring up. It's also why we're even talking about civil war so much.

>no inbred hillbillies
whatever you call those white niggers, gotta admit they're pretty dumb. unless you're a white nigger.

>inbred hillbillies are stupid
>ignores Laquita with 10 kids on welfare and 6 babies daddies.

Not the way your map is drawn, idiot. And it wouldn't last very long, seeing as how the Liberal States have disarmed their populations.

The military will obviously side with the economic powerhouses of NY and California. The north would have drones but its cool yall are practicing at shooting ranges (-;

How are you going to handle those inner cities porch monkeys that cant buy food with their food stamps because all food to the cities is shut up.

I live in a blue state and I would literally defect

No. Guntards will just make a bunch of idiot noises and maybe shoot up a school or something. No civil war, though.

give those violent fuckers some guns and send them to kill white niggers. ez.

Liberals would just stick some dildos up their ass while eating a tide pod then kill a newborn infant and call themselves tolerant.

Arguments made by retards who don't fucking realize there are such things as ports

What percentage of the Midwest would you guess is farm land?

There is no military during a civil war, it's citizen Vs. citizen and enlisted men are mostly right leaning. And there will be no more economic powerhouses once a civil war starts, our currency will instantly become cancer.

You think they are going to do shit when they are hungry. Hungry armies defect.

Sounds fair.

exactly, it'll just be a completely normal day
no civil war

Chicago is pretty liberal and has hella guns

That might work in San Francisco, LA, and New York but every other land locked blue strong hold will fall. Good luck trying to air drop enough food and supplies for those people to stay alive.

The owners of guns in Chicago, will be far too busy looting to get involved.

You've never been to the Midwest have you.

Who do you think supplies food to the US and to many parts of the planet? The answer is flyover territory. You think other countries will be willing to feed millions of people living on the coasts? What will happen to all the big cities in the interior of the country? Keep trying, faggot.

In the hands of gangs and criminals. You think they will make an effective fighting force?

Arguments made by retards who don't realize the railroad density in the US is almost completely in the North

Chicago doesn't have very many guns when compared to the surrounding area. It's difficult to own a gun in Chicago. Most of the people with guns are criminals.

the cities and coastal regions will still be trading with the outside world, it's not like the cities will be completely starving. also, you just tell them they get equal rights, the people are fighting for them, and they're not subhuman then they'll fight for the left. you pin a mandingo porch monkey against a trailer trash white nigger... you can tell who's gonna win.

Cities vs country. Even in the blue states, food is grown in red areas. Take away Chicago and Illinois is one of the reddest states in the nation. Keep trying, faggot.

No one has been disarmed in the North, anyone can buy their weapon of choice, legally or illegally.

>will still be trading with the outside world
No, they wont. As I said above, when a civil war starts, our currency will instantly become toilet paper.

Railroads go through the countryside. You know it takes a few metal poles or one moved track to derail a train, right? Moron.

Virginia, at least the northern part will be in the blue this time

No.
We can very easily avoid it by cutting social security to kill off the majority of red voters. Send the rest of the young ones to iraq to be PATRIOTS.
Then give McDonalds more government handouts.
Crisis diverted. Blue team wins.

sure kid

They will rob you blind, just like your hillbillies but there are tons of them.

stay mad kid

they are the race he defends

>what is the federal gold reserve
>what is fort knox

sure kid

this retarded

nah. best case for them would be neighborhood-level insurgency, but I doubt a civil war would even come down to that. they'd starve the city out log before actually invading

sure kid

who would be in it?

>Sounds like a plan Cletus.

Attached: 628a241028dfbfde9d32c6fb325167b3.jpg (320x236, 38K)

weak and predictable

no. 1 argument of retard hillbillies

Attached: 343.jpg (200x211, 10K)

someone gets it

California is only blue because the coast is full of libtards. The central valley's red af and is what supplies Cali with lots of it's food without it the coast can't do shit. Plus the central valley has much more guns.

Those will simply become targets. And also remember, a civil war here would almost certainly become WW3, as foreign governments start looking for ways to exploit the crisis. The global spit roast we so desperately need.

Whats your point? Do you think that agriculture from Missouri, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, etc would have to go through Georgia to get to Chicago or NY? Do you think those farmers would defect to the South? Would they bring the farms with them?

the retarded mind

>log

less than three minutes to take the bait.
it's a new record

...anybody know what does >log mean?

sure kid

andy's log

Attached: 1518138307054 - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).png (630x623, 391K)

quiet you

sure kid

You assumed I'm anti Republican because I was blunt. You're wrong. I don't think of the government in terms of "my daddy can beat up your daddy". The Feds are no friend of mine. I'm scared for the future of the undeveloped states.

Attached: IMG_20190228_203808_717.jpg (720x400, 80K)

this is where it works in favor for the left bc they gots the jews controlling the economy. the world will just think of the right as equal to trump's autism and work with the left.

>there wont be a military
>the military will side with the south

But really, I know that well over 90% of soldiers are conservative. They could go ahead and defect but they cant walk off base with artillery, missiles, and drones. There is no such thing as a civil war that excludes state military.

There is no economy after a civil war starts and jews/1%ers, will be the absolute highest priority targets.

>no economy after a civil war starts
i don't think you know how it works kiddo

Guns and growing/raising all the food. And the truckers, the soldiers, the carpenters and plumbers. A true civil war would last 3 weeks and all the city people would capitulate in an embarrassing way.

Attached: 2016_presidential_election_map__county.png (4200x3104, 580K)

galaxy brain

plenty of people living in the cities would help bring them down from the inside

>rogue general defect
>can't take munitions from base
>see convoy of 10k troops in pickup trucks
>here comes soibois on UAV drinking their latte
>only 2k troops left

No shit? Even so, railroads and their hub towns have been critical points of occupation in any war since their invention. You can protect rails with satellite imaging, drones, etc. You may as well say that soldiers are ineffective in wartime because bullets kill them lol

The thread is about a modern civil war. It won't be north vs south. It will be red areas vs blue areas. That's the divide. Think logically, kid.

What? Railroads won't be able to move supplies unless you own the entire rail line. You can control all the hubs you want. It's meaningless if trains can't run on destroyed track or if trains are destroyed en masse when moving through unprotected territory.

conscript into the military same as the previous civil war. They have a huge incentive for the north to win and a job in the war will feed em killing two birds with one stone.

Not off the street? Same as a Yea Forums incel who cant do 10 pushups, they need to be trained after enlisting.

Yep. My wife's family are many generations of Midwestern Navy people. The Blue couldn't hold the USN for even 8 hours.

Yes but it'll be short, conservatards don't know how to fight. INB4 muh guns, 9/10 of you don't even know how to fire one

>Navy people
hahaah as if the navy is even a branch.

Sure...

Attached: Pakled.jpg (270x353, 67K)

As user mentioned before, the rail system is highly concentrated in the north. Youre just imagining travellin, unimpeded, 200 miles north into enemy territory on a regular basis? Rails and their hubs are critical during wartime and are easily defensible.

I want a civil war so the atf will disappear and i can have any fun i want.

Carrier air power is out greatest asset.

?

Attached: RatPatrol.jpg (590x390, 136K)

Whether they can fight or not, the military will obviously side with the north. They can waste as much money as they want on buy pistols before "SHTF", but the north would have technology capable of wiping out entire city block for miles away.

This thread is proof that US Americans are all blind and too emotional to see the bigger picture that both Red and Blue and choosing one or the other is a filing system for the weak minded. Try thinking for yourselves for once and ask do I even care about the stupid shit being forced in my face or is that just a tactic to control society. Red and blue will start to matter less and maybe we can have a society based on intelligent thought. Until then stay sheep suckers.

not against a hydrogen bomb

Attached: Marshalls-Island-1.jpg (900x505, 96K)

You act like trade goods come from cities. Cities don't have any manufacturing capabilities. All cities have are faggots, jews and slums full of lazy minorities that will rebel and tear their "leaders" apart when the lack of manpower and resources from the "inbred" south dwindle off. I live in rural America...I am not worried one bit about things. I can feed myself. I am armed and I know which bathroom to use. Liberals are the useless fucks of society.

majority of airports are in urban areas and ports are still essential for large shipments that aren't flown in. as the us economy crumbles from war, foreign aid will go to those places

Nah your wrong. The left has gone way too far. When there are more laws to protect a dog than there are an unborn child....there is something wrong. Something sinister wrong. You can label something anyway you want but Libtards are off the deep end.

>there are more laws to protect a dog than there are an unborn child.
That's because one is a living, breathing being and the other is a still developing fetus.

As I said before, a future civil war will be Democrat controlled cities vs Republican controlled everything else. It won't be north vs south. The divide is between big cities and everywhere else. Good luck getting that trainload of supplies to Chicago from a port in NY when it has to travel through 800 miles of mostly red areas.

>what are airplanes
>what is canadian airspace

>left has gone way too far
same can be said about the right. both are autistic af.

No.

I sincerely believe it will happen within 10 years.

The only way it could be avoidable is if the US builds the wall Trump was fairly elected for.
If the wall doesn't get built in the next few years, America will be in a civil war.

The accumulation of illegals from Latin American/Hispanic countries will mean that the culture of America will change forever.

Assume that border patrol is 80% effective.
That's still 80,000 people every year coming into America.
Hispanics vote 65% for Democrats.

That's the only reason Democrats are against a wall.

What do you call a country without a border?
An Oxymoron. It can't exist.

When a couple hundred thousand citizens of America realize that their votes are being diluted by 1 political party, there will be war.
Wake up.

Things Fall Apart by Achebe

Attached: Illegal Immigrants Apprehensions Border Wall.jpg (550x681, 50K)

Son there is a lot more red than that. Also the blues are cry baby hippies who are scared if guns.

>US builds the wall Trump was fairly elected for.
>fairly elected for
>elected for
haha look at this retard

>blue indiana
someone has never been here

I fuckin hope so!
Fuck this globohomo libfucks!
Kill em all!!

there's no reason anyone would go there

So, whats gonna happen to the democrats living in the country, or the republicans living in the cities?

You think you will be able to fly in enough supplies on a round the clock basis to every major city in America? You must be leftist to be the stupid or Hitler in Stalingrad. I don't think you have any idea how many thousands of tons would have to be imported everyday just to get starvation rations. Multiple that by every major democrat run city in the US. It's logistically impossible. Furthermore, many airports aren't located in the citiesa anymore. They are 30 min away and built in rural areas. Next.

except for it has the largest stock of ammunition in the country

Either you keep you mouth shut or you move. Smaller communities tend to stick together much more than big cities. I also suspect there will be mass movements of people from the city to the country in search of food.

It's not South vs north anymore.
It's predominantly white, Christian conservatives who want America to stay America vs. LIBFucks, Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and cat lady's mostly.

If the south continues to stay dumb as fuck, I'd say yes, another one is possible.

Compared to your average Hispanic or Black in school with barely 60 IQ, those dumb whites are Genius level.

you're a bit retarded to think any place outside a city limit is "red"

Nah, but each state needs to secede and become its own country with its own rules. Some with Communism. Some with Anarchy. Everyone would choose their favorite form of government and move there.

its just old ass white people who go to church and cheat on their wives versus people who believe in science. dumb fuck obsolete murkans vs common sense 'leftists.'

Easily assuming they don't fuck with the constitution. Soon as they start fucking with that then all bets are off.

Attached: 1551124004012.gif (640x756, 433K)

see this map This is how people voted. Pretty much all areas outside of major cities are red. The other big blue areas are mountains and deserts. Can't grow much there.

Most of the water supply to major cities is controlled by conservative areas. 21 million poeple in the new york area are at the mercy of those who voted Republican. There us no possible way to ship in enough water.similar situations exist in all major cities

people who believe in science but don't actually study or research it anymore than a facebook page repost tells them (inaccurately so).

fixed that for you

>this in general
Lets assume shit goes down for real and dems attack constitution and reb white knight it. Well then it would depend on what side the army generals on. Assuming their underlings aren't planning a coup.

Excluding the internal war withing those who control the keys to the nukes etc
What about the people?
Dem logic can only brain wash so many people and on top of that moral will drop once snowflakes realize they will have people who punch back coming at them.

Then my personal worry the UN intervening on cue. As soon as some foreign state makes it foot hold somewhere that another cancer that has to be expunged.

Attached: 1536094756185.jpg (563x568, 61K)

God all of you are dumb.

>implying those states would be fighting for the blue
FUCKING LOL

Attached: 2014 murder distribution to 2016 electoral distribution.gif (762x609, 353K)

they exist too, though MSM tends to exaggerate their numbers

Northerners don't own weapons? You need to look at the electoral map. All those red areas are full of legal guns. All the blue areas are full of criminals with guns and very few law-abiding citizens with guns.

Consequently since the world economy is based on the us petrodollar things are really going to go to shit the world over

The constitution is being slowly eroded dude.

Income tax is illegal. They said it was just going to be temporary for WW1...

The fact that Americans can't own an automatic weapon without tens of thousands of dollars is an infringement on your rights.
The 2nd amendment is for citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.
So now the government gets automatic weapons but citizens don't?

What about the fact that America pays for Israel's border wall but we can't defend our own border because "das raciss"?

It's happening.

It's happening right in front of you.

Just be prepared when shit hits the fan in a few years, because it will.

Attached: 1550204696154.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Hmm, go figure. Larger numbers of people die in cities that have hundreds of thousands of times the amount of people than hobunk towns that vote for con artists.

Attached: 1550196269960.jpg (960x730, 44K)

The left would be the ones starting the civil war. They can't take dissension in the ranks.

no it's just nigger areas vs white areas

6.5% of people (black men) commit 50% of the violent crime

my personal anecdote is that they exist in larger numbers than liberals who actually believe in science (testing, hypotheses, verifiable data)

thats where you're wrong faggot. you are obsolete and thats why you're being such a bitch.

Attached: anti-fascists.jpg (640x640, 53K)

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/is_a_second_civil_war_coming.html

murkan education system

ok cletus

I reject the term "civil war"

If the defending side wins, it's called "civil war".
If the rebel side wins, it's called "Revolutionary war".

If the British beat the Americans in 1780's, it would've been called a "civil war".

There will be rebels in this country fighting to overthrow the government if the border wall doesn't get built, and they will win in a war of attrition.

lol those old ass white ppl arent going to overthrow the government. lmao they can barely breathe while eating berders

>comparing 18 year olds who acted like men to save the world to 30 year old men who act like children to save their virginity

shiggy diggy

Attached: 1403973212761.jpg (633x639, 52K)

You seem to think there will be separate territories, visualize Sarajevo, and overlay that on every crimson-banner 'Blue' metro.

say that to the ones who joined the kurds

Wrong, most areas are purple.

Attached: PurpleStates.jpg (660x495, 127K)

And when you adjust for population...

Attached: 2016-election-map-adjusted-for-population.png (551x795, 251K)

Probably. I recommend all of us non-whites move to California or Las Vegas. It's really our only safe place in the coming years. Seriously.

I think the racist old white people are dying off and being replaced by humans who have sense. If anything, liberals in California and Las Vegas need to man up and learn how to shoot so they can fight alongside the south against imperialism and authoritarianism. I don't believe there will be a Civil War between races or states. I believe the people will rebel against the crooked government.

Assuming this isn't bait its a civil war map

This. Sup Hoosier bro.

But yeah, Crane would be heavily defended.

As for all the fucks saying the trains would be protected because 'muh drones', you're implying the nation has enough resources to monitor every stretch of rail in the country, 24/7. It's impossible. America is too complacent with train security; switching yards are immense and it would be very easy to place a charge or two and slip away. No matter which way you slice it- a nation divided by politics would tear itself apart. The conservatives and Republicans would win an all out war, since a majority of vets, police, militia, and 2A people have guns and know how to use them. The Dems and libs wouldn't stand a chance and would have to rely on external help to even compete. I doubt it'll come to that though. This whole thread is bait and sage goes in all fields.

While techinically correct, the mindset of many Democrats in the rural areas is vastly different than the morality elites of the urban areas. They are more patriotic and believe in a version of democrats from the immediate post-war years, not this far-left insanity being played out on TV. Democrats used to vote for the rights of the average American. There was a difference between a safety net and a government free stuff mentality. Sadly, the democrats created this mess with the entire Great Society failure. After trillions spent, the poverty level is relatively the same as it was in 1965 and it created the mindset of government intervention in creating "equality" by taking from some to GIVE to others.

>foreign aid will go to those places
... are you high? Where do you think 'foreign aid' is going to come from. Will Venezuela be sending all their surplus food to you?
Or maybe the Russians that Trump is 'colluding' with will turn around and start giving all your niggers the gimme-dats they so desperately need to keep from rioting and burning down your cities. Because Russians support Social Justice when they aren't supporting the Tycoon who keeps helping them by undermining their Natural Gas monopoly in Europe.
God, you people need to start getting your delusions at least passably coherent.

Does the south need another ass kickin'? lol. those bitches never learn do they? They have no slaves to fight for them now either. Shit would be hilarious!

That's exactly the problem for the big cities. Tens of millions of people concentrated in small areas. Many will starve. The only way that many people survive is by shipping in all those supplies daily. It wouldn't take long for cities to be free-for-alls. They could defintely expand their territory because of numbers but they wouldn't be able to get far. City dwellers don't own firearms at rates seen in more rural areas. Guns do have a way of showing up when needed though.

Imagine how you'd feel being killed by a tranny. lol The ultimate humiliation.

>They are more patriotic
Define patriotism. Also, the "post-war Democrats" were still New Dealers. And the "government free stuff" were all one things promoted by New Deal Dems (mostly, things like the Green New Deal are merely extensions of the New Deal programs since the GND include ways to rebuild the US's infrastructure as well as bring about thousands of jobs). And the "Great Society failure" is not a failure, it was kneecapped by people who wanted it to fail. Big difference.

Yanks still have all the money and smart people. Shit would be even more embarrassing for the south than last time.

Attached: iqstate.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Have you ever been to a city? Or you just watch a lot of TV in your no horse town?

both sides have guns, one just doesnt give them to any fuck that wants to shoot 12 year olds

>city dwellers don't own fire arms

lol, literally don't know a single male in Boston above 20 that dons't own at least one gun.

>tens of millions

lol this isn't hong kong. Most american cities are sprawling.

You seem to be under the impression that some large percentage of the military will break their oath of enlistment and sign up with the 'blues', possibly, that just means the dance starts with a bunch of officers getting shot...

>the whitest states have the highest IQs
this would totally matter in a war that would largely be an intra-white struggle, yep

also people who think the war will be north vs. south again are braindead, think spanish civil war but a whole continent

Attached: original.gif (498x332, 1.49M)

>CA lower than AL

a true bastion of leftist thought

I don't think it would really work like that. Good logic, but as a frequent traveler I frequently hear out in the small towns and rural areas the same beliefs that southerners have no matter what state I'm in. I think it would be rural vs urban really. But then again the military is obviously going to be in play so will they side with what they're told to do or will some go rogue? A lot of military is stationed in the south and generally have conservative values.

This really puts it into perspective

Attached: perspective.png (1932x1752, 363K)

No one in New England is going against New England. That entire region would unify against whatever cringy stormfag shit you mouth breathers would bring.

no

I would have to agree. Even if some there have values of the opposing side, they aren't going to betray their state or region. Much like the other regions in the country, so you're not really unique. America should just be split up into like four or five regions.

You know.. the only blue part of Nevada is clark county, which then comes down to about 53% democrat.. and I know I'd fight to kill all the communist.

i feel like this civil war ideation is a weird combination of paranoia and a hard-on for guns and violence, and its always republicans

Thank you, and this is why blue would win, "muh territory" kid your feilds of land aren't shit with only you and your cousin Cletus to protect it against our armies of thousands of niggas and queers fighting to keep their human rights.
They'd just kill you and take your farm. That's how Americans have won every war ever, by throwing soldiers at the fascists till they run out of bullets.

gtfo mobile poster

This whole 'believe science' meme is probably the most perverse example of Leftists subverting an authority to steal it.
Science should never be about 'belief'. Belief is the exact opposite of science. Science should NEVER be 'believed', because it's usually wrong. The whole history of science has been a series of theories that were later proven to be wrong, just not AS wrong as those before them.
And the Left has tried to use this history to justify demanding subservience to their unprovable pseudosciences. Their crazy ideas about Gender, Economics, Climate, Ecology, Biology, Genetics and a host of others. Mostly all based on bullshit and wishful thinking.

I'm ready, let the games begin!

Attached: 1503902570028.jpg (3072x2304, 732K)

I'm a prepper. I'm ready to mow you faggots down. I'm ready for this second civil war to just start already.

Oh please. Ask a trump supporter to Sprint 100 yards

The fat fucks aren't all that intimidating.

War? As soon as tubby realizes war means no friend foods they will lose interest and go home to watch dancing with the Stars

If you remove black people from the southern states, it would be equal

Lack of critical thinking

Dude cities would starve in 2 weeks

You're probably correct that regionalism would be a factor. However, you shouldn't just think about regions but also about ethno-ideological factions.
New England and the Midwest, say, might have their differences and their local pride but will that outweigh your desire to kill someone for wearing a MAGA hat or a Che shirt? Who knows.

Also, reminder: Civil wars happen when the military splits, not when peasants like us get uppity.

Attached: shalltearsknowwhatimean.gif (865x468, 1.25M)

Do you honestly think Canada is going to be able to sit this out?
Right or wrong, when the bullets start flying there is no fucking way either faction is going to allow Canadian refuge for the opposition.

That paper money will be worthless
You aren't ready yet
Get at least 1 more fuck doll

Like I said than we would use our population being 10 times higher to ass rape you and take your food from your cold hands.
Your the minority dumb fuck.
There's less of you,
Trump lost the popular election
He won cus of fat cat millionaires
Those guys won't be able to protect you from my ak47

Get it through your thick skull

>That's how Americans have won every war ever, by throwing soldiers at the fascists
Uh the US only ever fought one war with a fascist government and it was more like the Soviets threw bodies at them. I know that your understanding of military history is limited to the (((Good War))) and "Iraq=Vietnam" but please try not to embarrass yourself.

Also the Axis lost the war because they were three small fairly-easily encircled countries with no resources going up against three empires that controlled like 80% of the globe. The Germans resorted to synthesizing petroleum from coal for fuck's sake.

Attached: 413e28302a873e1186543cfde106b8c890ab2a40e9f262ee5079b4242ad81118.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Once word of the atrocities in the cities gets out it probably won't be a happy fate.

I'm a prepper too, got 900 rounds for my ak, some peaches and corn I canned myself. My cute Mexican wife.

What you got little incel boi?

>He won cus of fat cat millionaires
Retard

Come try and get sniped by Cletus and his 308

>will be worthless
It all ready fucking is worthless

What are you gonna do bleed on my new crops while our gigantic army has typone rape your dead ass and take your food.

You're probably like 1 of 10 who has a weapon and knows how to use it in the "cities" lol.

Think you mean Nascar bub.
Or incest porn

You know that aggression requires a home base, right? And resources and shit? Have you ever played an RTS or a grand strat?
Enjoy trying to get your soldiers to the front when all of the rail lines and roads that connect your hive to the outside world are bombed out, probably by the people that maintain them.

Attached: 1537360331019.jpg (438x397, 48K)

This is why Trump is needed to survive.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

Lol stupid kid

I was reffering to d day

He forgot Nazi germany existed

Ahahahaha, the denial in this one. Blacks and queer city bois tending to fields and working? Lmao.

If only Germany didnt attack Russia we would be living in a better world

Guys, guys.
Why can't we focus on the real enemy here? The capitalists.

Attached: fixed.png (1325x1080, 248K)

No excuse for not getting another fuck doll and lube then

This. You can say you'll arm your friends or other allies, but they won't be worth anything unless they give a shit enough about guns to own their own. I know a few hundred people that are very armed like me. Together we would be difficult for anyone to deal with.

Shill

Our biggest enemy is Post-Modernist thought which is heavily influence by Marxist ideology.

Fuck off leftypol, you are the biggest enemy.

>I was reffering to d day
I know, but the war didn't start or end with D-Day lmao
Look into Lend-Lease, champ.
Molotov-Ribbentrop was a dicey thing bro. Communication wasn't that great and I can totally see the Germans thinking Stalin was massing on the border. And Churchill would have had his war no matter what.

>Home base
>Resources
Kek ya right cus antifa has those things that's how they do stuff oh wait

Get raped by my domsestic terrorists kid

Which has been under constant attack by the LibTards since the '30s, ignorant people are easier to stampede.

Best books on WW2?
Do you think civil war will happen? How to prepare?

You will note that America tied and lost the last 2 major conflicts that involved attrition strategy and we're on year 15 on an attrition strategy that doesn't involve mass infantry. But these are all soldiers. You think core monkeys and faggots are willing to do something we can't even get soldiers to do anymore? Cities will collapse in a frenzy of looting and rioting. Then when the looted chips and 40s run out the niggas will start whining about how nobodies coming to save them. Armies, fuck. A couple Koreans on rooftops with rifles is all it takes to scare you away

Peterstein please, what you understand as postmodernism is the Frankfurt School, which was really just a bunch of Jews cutting a deal with capital- ditch class struggle and replace it with sexual degeneracy. They compromised the system and fucked everything up.

The haute bourgeoisie is over half Jewish. Kill the capitalist, kill the Jew. It's the same thing.

Attached: 157d8cee5d4d22b4320a4061482f7f76-imagejpeg.jpg (894x894, 83K)

>Kek ya right cus antifa has those things that's how they do stuff oh wait
Yes, it's called university dorms and corporate sponsorship. And they're still monstrously ineffective which is why they get smashed by the fash every time.
Call me when your irregulars can survive outside of a hive city for a year.

Attached: unplannedufufu.png (563x818, 403K)

Man those ppl might starve to death afterwards but we'll sure as hell destroy your ass with a storm of bullets before hand you Nazi shit

then don't buy or use their products

sure kid

>Best books on WW2?
Hitler's War, maybe, but it's not my area of expertise. I don't have a deep understanding of the subject.
>Do you think civil war will happen?
Yes, but not in the form of a secession crisis. More like the breakup of Yugoslavia.
>How to prepare?
Get fit, get a gun, learn skills, make friends. Actually doing the prepper bit is too much for something that may not even happen in our lifetime.

Or hang them from a lamp post.

you just don't get it do you? Civil war will be 90% over in a month. Those coastal cities will be wiped out in the first month. 99% of the population fucking gone. There will be no one to trade with. No power, no water, no escape. Mobs of people killing other people for what little resources and food remain.

Attached: 1544898888266.jpg (800x533, 46K)

Nine hundred rounds? That should last a few days maybe. Fucking amateur.

you can't have it both ways

not far from the truth

good luck taking california. haven't you realized a little thing called the Rockies?

mexiwife would kill him within 24 hours

Sure can. Jewish capitalism is the enemy of every race and every person in America.

they wouldn't help

>People saying a civil war would be North Vs South

God damn you kids are dumb as SHIT today.

Attached: fautmancode.jpg (911x646, 146K)

>good luck taking california.
>taking
dude just shut off the water and electricity lmao
ikr

so you buy the jews wares but you also criticize him.

they think its all black and white

If a civil war starts and I pray that it doesn't is won't be North vs the South. It will be much much more fractured that that. It will be ideologies fighting against one another for dominance. The major cities will be screwed as will a lot of the rest of the country as supply lines for food and fuel will be ruptured. A civil war at this time in the USA will make the last one look like a day at Disneyland. I imagine it would drag out much longer and the death toll would possibly reach the in the tens of millions

Tube steak fajitas be on the menu.

This.

nasty

the government will protect its own.
we will have to fend for ourselves

Yes. It's hard not to when the Jew owns literally everything bro, sorry.
Hundreds of millions, easily. Civil war means the end of the American state and therefore the end of the international liberal order. Every frozen conflict will flare up and every aspiring power will try to take bites out of America's empire. It must be avoided. The better thing to do would be to cut off the head of the snake and replace it.

Coup d'etat or revolution, not civil war, okay.

Attached: nazbol.png (366x330, 158K)

one of the largest population in the west,

Fuck off shill
Marxist thought has led to the downfall of America

The class enemy of every civilized human are the fucking Levelers and their 'useful idiots' whining about capitalism.

Attached: communism.jpg (960x686, 148K)

you're making excuses

Yeah I know, I live in the North and we are armed to the teeth. Ever heard of the Michigan Militia? It's yuge. And guess which side we are going to be on.

but you don't have reading comprehension

yet they buy their products

no u

And guess which side is better prepared to do that.

Wrong. Jewish thought has. Marxism, for being invented by a Jew, is remarkably non-Jewish. Its observations are broadly correct, but its assumptions are wrong and therefore it draws wrong conclusions. The proletariat, for example, is nationalist, and the bourgeoisie is nationless. Marx got it twisted as fuck.

Neoliberalism, the combination of Frankfurt School (or cultural Marxist, if you prefer) social thought with international-capitalist economic thought, is the true agent of America's destruction.

Your objection has no content. Yes, I participate in society but wish to overthrow those who dominate it to the detriment of all else. You are very smart.

Attached: kiri.jpg (540x960, 59K)

>The Great Texas Militia member

Attached: fat-guy-gun-e1427467167565-1.jpg (400x262, 29K)

California May be “blue” but comes from Bay Area and Southern California, everybody forgets about central California and Northern California which are super 2A.

I think most people believe that the war would be something they read about in their newfeed.
look what happens in any major city when the lights go out,

you don't get to decide content child.

Nobody with a lick of sense will want it after the canals and river diversions have been down for a week.

this retarded

over 50% of republicans in California are 55+ yo and about 10% are of fighting age you retard.

Attached: 1st-sfod-d.jpg (1023x745, 176K)

>implying southern california is all that exists

thinking its this black and white

implying this was worth posting

sage
good effort ivan

I know a lot of marines, the ones that actually fight, theyd all side south, even the ones born in the north. Killing and hard living removes pansy liberal ideas from a man

>hurr durr
>what about central california?
>hurr durr
>it's not black and white

weak and predictable

Attached: 1458686749186.jpg (1504x980, 154K)

I knew you were a child

You have neither understanding of geopolitics nor strategy. Mexico and China have no interest in propping up a shitlib utopia. If they got involved at all it would be for the Reconquista and to set up a puppet government to safeguard their economic interests, respectively.

Secondarily, California is a non-concern if separated from the rest of the country. You're a net consumer of water and electricity. Your state is overpopulated, in the cities largely by Aztecs with sub-100 IQs. The efficacy of leftist militias in large-scale armed conflict was tested in the Spanish Civil War, and the result surprised absolutely no one.

Perhaps not, but I can certainly detect when it doesn't exist.

Attached: tumblr_p053rbsf5x1sk7zsvo1_500.png (500x388, 151K)

Attached: sasi11.jpg (800x600, 241K)

>good luck taking california. haven't you realized a little thing called the Rockies?

I'll tell you what will happen with California. LA area itself will be the biggest hell on Earth when civil war kicks off. Tens of millions of people in a fucking desert, most without guns and completely unprepared for a disaster. The power goes out, the water stops coming in and trucks and supplies stop coming in after a few days.

What do you think will happen? Lots of rioting and looting of course, but there is only so much to go around. Not enough for those tens of millions. People will start to leave, or a more apt description would be trying to leave. Traffic jams gallore. Tons of people walking by foot for miles with little water they have left in their backpacks. A giant clusterfuck that will funnel out of the area and meet well guarded outposts of constitution loving patriots who will mow them down hundreds of yards away with their guns.

They will be the lucky ones to meet a quick death. Those that stay behind will be killing each other en'mass for weeks if not months until only a small well-prepared and organized few survive.

Attached: 1549339902539.jpg (1024x1004, 269K)

The libs have the spics and niggers. Jethro has never had to kill a man before. It would be a fucking slaughter straight out of gangland

yes, easily. there won't be one. everyone is entirely too comfortable to fight

Exactly, I could lose power and natural gas and survive for years. Endless supply of wood for heat, enough seeds for years of gardening, canning supplies, animals, guns and ammunition
And most importantly, skills

so you're saying california is like the texas of the west? at least one of those has repeatedly failed to win a war

This

Attached: 36FE6352-605A-4E23-95A7-E8453CADA988.jpg (669x729, 265K)

well it seems you're quite full of yourself.
you buy the jews wares but yet you complain about him.
whats that word?
starts with H?

again
>thinking souther ca is all that exists

sure they do kid

you seem upset?

There will be no war. There will be a gridlocked police state and a caste system. Hurry up and get where you want to be before your social mobility is slashed forever

Newsflash, we don't want your fucking drought ridden tinderbox

nah just lots of keks from retardation

I'm assuming big chunks of the central valley and most of the north will be aligned with the good guys.
Have fun when that stolen water stops coming out of the taps...

you seem upset?

Nah, Texas is semi-viable. It has its own power grid, its own oil, and a fat aquifer that it sources its water from. It also won a war.
It really isn't the killshot you think it is.

Attached: iamverysmart.jpg (960x697, 117K)

this guy gets it

yeah, but they're a severely outnumbered small group

what ever kid

>It also won a war.
barely, but succeeded its rights like a bunch of soibois

This will happen to all major cities. Once all major cities are wiped out, who do you think will be left to "take over" California? It already is taken over at the point, because the only side left will be patriots.

>seceded

you think the niggs and spics will fight for you?

I live in California, I'd join the south and would put all the lefty's in camps like the other 40% of conservatives in Cali. What is the left going to do about it? Pacifist us to death?

It’s a common misconception southerners have that the north/cities don’t have guns. We don’t have many “legal” guns. You think billy bob is gonna March on Brownsville when he’s scared of the black dudes in his podunk town? Hilarious.

you think the blacks will fight for you?

You call me that like it'll disguise the fact that you're clearly 15.
Joining the US has its perks, until it doesn't.

All the right cucks fantasizing about something that will never happen screeching in their parent's basement. Go to bed kids.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: dtvhml3hjhgwe36dd227984736800.jpg (1586x1160, 144K)

People were saying exactly the same things in Yugoslavia right up until the bullets started flying.

clearly 15?
this is your defense?

weak and predictable

nah, they did it because they knew they couldn't hold out any longer without the US shipping them supplies and offering protection.

It's not gonna be that simple either. It'll likely be a three sided civil war with two insurgent groups fighting each other and the US government.

>comparing Yugoslavia to US
how retarded are you?

this guy gets it

Mobs of refugees could be a problem if you're not out far enough.

I'm not defending myself, since there's nothing to defend against. Your "argument" could be levelled against anyone with any opinion at all. It means nothing.
Instead I'm simply ridiculing you, because I'm actually on your side, but you're too fixated on the epic own Ben Shapiro taught you to understand that fact.
The US isn't averse to client states.

Attached: franco0002.jpg (300x443, 58K)

More than that. The midwest and southern states are so divided that they'd likely have about 5 different factions. The Pacific, Midwest hub of Chicago, and Atlantic States will all be their own factions, too.

Nah, you just make a good target.

>Neoliberalism
>soyboy meme word for "free market"

I agree with you on the Jews, and about Nationalism being our only way out, but Marx's economic conclusions are pure cancer.

Globalism has fucked up our nations. Jews sinking their tentacles into crony capitalism has ruined our nations. The entire system of capitalism hasnt done this.

Billy Bob and Cletus are going to camp out on their farms with their food, while Tyrone, and Shaneequa starve in the cities.

I am a lot of things, but a target is not one of them

Attached: DSC_0019-2-e1455321051935.jpg (500x373, 69K)

kek. found a pic of you and your manlet friend user.

Attached: open-carry-tools-292x300.jpg (292x300, 31K)

I am out just the right amount that I have like minded friends, neighbors, and associates. Unless the refugees were seriously armed, it would be a bloodbath.

>neoliberalism is a soyboy meme word for "free market"
No. I have to insist incredibly fucking strongly on that. Neoliberalism is not synonymous with capitalism in general nor with a free market (which are also distinct terms btw). Neoliberalism is everything cancerous that you see in the world today. Neoliberalism is child trannies and soulless high-rises and the EU and transnational open-borders finance capitalism and all the rest. It is pure evil, the antithesis of what is good in European civilization and it is absolutely fucking Jewish to the core.

If you like some kind of capitalism, I won't quibble on that. Commies would call me a capitalist, and I'd agree that Marx got a lot wrong. But go look at neoliberal boards and tell me if you see any good in that.

Attached: 648.png (492x593, 421K)

35% of all Whites live in the South, that's more than any other region. If the Pacific Northwest, or the northern states become the ethnostate, how will we move 70 million whites from the south to the midwest???

Also, the South is the only part of the country where whites are voting as a bloc.

Just a recent example, the shouting is getting louder and the discourse is getting nastier.
In light of the escalating Racism and Sneering Contempt for the Bill of Rights embodied by the Democide party, how much middle ground is going to be left by next year?

Kek, not me but I do know a few people that look very similar to those guys. They are armed to the teeth as well

Specifically what defines neoliberalism as different from pure free market?

What you are describing I have heard described as Globalist Neo-Marxism.

"Neo marxist" being the same story as bueroguise vs proletariat except now its "oppressed person (race, sex, etc)" vs the oppressor (straight white male)

I wish we could chat some more but the thread is 404ing soon

>are armed to the teeth
dude you're cringy af

Aw, you hurt my feelings. Please apologize.

Attached: d16.jpg (1200x900, 289K)

>ITT: faggots who think civil war is possible in a country where obesity is an epidemic

I’m a fat fuck so I’m not saying this from some high horse. And yes I own guns and fear a tyrannical government but we are simply too comfortable. It would take monumental change for people to be willing to do it. The people who took part in the revolution were seriously hard motherfuckers and had far less to lose than we do. Even the average soldier today has no clue how much discomfort and pain was involved in just an average day for these people.

>Globalist Neo-Marxism.
Yes. That is another way to describe it. I would contend that replacing the class struggle with intersectionality voids Marxism of its content even more thoroughly than I do, but the Frankfurt School did claim to be Marxist and neoliberals do use Marxist language. Another term that you may hear passed around is "woke capitalism."
>Specifically what defines neoliberalism as different from pure free market?
Neoliberalism is a capitalist economy dominated by techno-capital and finance capital coupled with a formally weak ("liberal") state. The technologists and the bankers take up the tools of power that the state refuses to wield, and use it to promote causes that can, in short, be described as Jewish.
>I wish we could chat some more but the thread is 404ing soon
You can email me if you want at [email protected].

At any rate, if the civil war broke out, I wouldn't kill you.
We seem to agree on what the problems are

Alright dude I'll send u an email