I heard AOC is redistributing wealth among her office staff by paying the top people less and paying the low level...

I heard AOC is redistributing wealth among her office staff by paying the top people less and paying the low level staffers more. I noticed that she didn't include herself in her little redistribution scheme. Typical leftist, don't touch my money but I wanna control yours.

Attached: bf74ad4f3210702d0564a36e2d12a1b6.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/fox-friends-says-miss-congresswoman-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-should-redistribute-her-pay-to-staff/
thehill.com/homenews/house/431270-ocasio-cortez-announces-staff-starting-salary-of-52k-to-champion-living-wage
youtu.be/no6-vsHgHJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any proof lol

Attached: x7teenrkqbj21.jpg (491x657, 53K)

>Implying AOC has 3rd grade comprehension of math

Congress decides her pay.

mediaite.com/online/fox-friends-says-miss-congresswoman-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-should-redistribute-her-pay-to-staff/
Didn't include herself, typical leftist

What is with you guys saying she's retarded. Regardless of whether her beliefs made sense or not she's got a better education than probably 95% of /b.

If she really believed in what she was preaching, she would redistribute her extra pay to her staff. It's easy to redistribute money that isn't yours. She doesn't pay her staff. She gets a set amount from the taxpayers. Is it fair that she makes $174,000 and her staffers make $52,000 - $80,000?

She has a minor in economics from Boston U and can't seem to understand basic economics such as her thinking that the $3 billion tax credit to Amazon was money that could now be used to pay for teachers. Real great education. Colleges have become nothing more than degree factories. It's almost impossible to fail unless you do nothing.

>better education than probably 95% of /b.
that proves absolutely nothing

most of Yea Forums would vote for her.
she's a tard's tard

>Fox and Friends says
You don't have an actual news story? Just another site quoting the jagweeds from F&F
Yeah sorry I don't listen to fake news.

>AOC is credible
>Fox is not
>I am retard

she's so fucking retarded

Attached: 1549582181276m.jpg (681x1024, 91K)

Sounds like something someone who didn't go to college would say. It may be a degree factory but I know for a fact that I'm making way more money than my friends because I have a degree.

Attached: 5BD52346-667E-450D-9BF9-FD307D4F1AAF.png (633x356, 366K)

I don't listen to them either. First story from search that explained that she didn't redistribute her own salary but did for everyone else. Typical leftist problem of cognitive dissonance, the inability to read or hear facts you don't like or agree with.

I went to college, ass hat. I saw all the complete morons getting by because they "tried". Why do you think there are so many unemployed college graduates? Many of them are complete morons who did nothing more than show up and go through the motions.

Lol

Got me user. Sorry for not watching the pointless rap sesh on the conservative propaganda machine.

>paying the top people less and paying the low level staffers more
>didn't include herself in her little redistribution scheme
>paying
>didn't include herself

Attached: 1550874564487.jpg (600x778, 104K)

You found one source saying that. Do you have anyone from her staff corroborating that? If not it seems like it's manufactured story.

you missed the point tard.
you are retarded because you believe her even after listening to her

Okay, then that's a flaw of poor decisions and apathy. Not college education retard. Some of us got accounting degrees and fought for internships. She's literally a us representative now, so unless you think that all of those positions aren't worth accomplishments including those with an (R) next to their name then I think fairly highly of her.

How does that make any sense?

No, there are tons of sources. Look it up. You won't because of cognitive dissonance.

You do the same with Trump (R)etard. Anyone else care to try to discredit her?

It doesn't. These fags are just scared for their boy

Attached: mommy.jpg (661x813, 68K)

>discredit
>that dumb bitch
Na thats ok, you are retarded

Hahaha thanks for playing

She literally won by getting 16,000 votes out of the 700,000 people in her district of a minority majority area of NYC. She beat an old white man in the primary. Whoever won the primary was guaranteed the election day win.
It is a knock on college education. Teachers let the students slide by giving grades based on effort as much as grasp of knowledge. I've seen it. College has become as much of a money-making diploma factory as anything else. How does AOC have a minor in economics but not understand that the $3 billion tax cut given to Amazon can't be spent on teachers because it doesn't exist?

You've confused reports with facts. It's a fact that there are reports, which are not inherently factual. The reports themselves do not appear to have multiple sources cited to corroberate the claims.

Important criticism can be made of AOC, but somehow her retarded opponents can't manage them. So far the only ones to hit home have come from others on the left.

I think it's you who doesn't understand.

You must have gone to the same school of economics. That money doesn't exist. It was never going to exist. It was basically a 10% discount on taxes that Amazon would have paid over 10-15 years. I personally don't like giving tax cuts to big corporations but it ended up losing NY $27 billion over 10-15 years. Now $30 billion will never exist in NY.

She is guaranteeing her lowest staffers $52,000 and paying the top staffers $80,000 instead of the $150,000 they make for the other representatives and senators.
thehill.com/homenews/house/431270-ocasio-cortez-announces-staff-starting-salary-of-52k-to-champion-living-wage

If it doesn't exist, how can it be offered to Amazon in the first place?

It's accounting: it can be spent on Amazon because the expected future return on investment overall will be higher. Such money can be provided out of nowhere because fiat currency allows it. That's a non-controversial economic argument.

Modern Monetary Theory provides that such an accounting instrument is not solely able to be done by banks. They can do it because the currency is backed by government, so why can't government?

What is spent on schools also provides a return on investment. Fiscal multipliers on capital and current expenditure are always under-estimated.

sure kid

Nobody's got a problem with the story nimrod it's the bogus claim that she herself isn't lowering her salary, which isn't mentioned in another source.

Far as I'm concerned...Senators and members of Congress shouldn't be getting paid! Let them get a REAL job and do congress/senate as their volunteer job.

What she really needs to do is stop making all those retarded faces.

Kek please be bait...
A spick (admissions boards love those) with an undergrad "degree" (BA in international relations)

>thehill.com/homenews/house/431270-ocasio-cortez-announces-staff-starting-salary-of-52k-to-champion-living-wage

Well there's an actual report quoting her communications director, so there's something reliable. It doesn't mention what AOC is paying herself at all and the $150,000 is the median salary of a congressional staffer. That isn't the upper-limit or what they usually make, it's the median.

For $150k to be what top staffers usually get when it's also the median, the ones working for those others have to be being paid additionally from sources *other than the public allocation*.

Basically, AOC is being criticised here for being serious for getting money out of politics.

Actually, reading this report it appears that all congressional members have a set, maximum budget that is then divvied up amongst an entire staff of (at maximum) 18 employees.

So in this case, Ocasio-Cortez is ensuring her lowest-level employees are able to afford living in the very expensive Washington, D.C. area. Unfortunately, to now allow the majority of her staff to have a livable wage, this requires some of the senior members to take drastic pay cuts.

I will admit that I'd be annoyed if I was a senior-level employee coming in expecting the $150k~ range, but I do understand the desire to ensure the majority of your stuff can afford to live where the job is.

Honestly, it's silly that congress hasn't passed any legislation that properly compensates the people who help run the government.

You are as dumb as she is. No wonder you defend her. It doesn't exist because it's taxable income that isn't taxed. That income doesn't exist because Amazon isn't there to create it. Money isn't created via taxation. It's created via lending. NY is lending money to Amazon. And all of the government multiplier stuff is fucking bullshit. I remember sitting in Econ class and thinking it was fucking bullshit. It doesn't take into account government waste or the fact that the government doesn't find the cheapest alternative. Regardless, you are dumb as fuck.

$150k is the median salary according to the linked story. For anyone on AOC's staff to expect that, it would have to come from other sources of funding, like donations. Why would someone wanting that much join her staff when she made a very loud point of getting money out of US politics?

Did you read that she is lowering her own salary? I'm sure that would have been mentioned in one of the 100 articles on the subject. You must be a dumb fuck too.

No, moron. $150,000 is the median salary of the top staffer in any office on capitol hill. The average for interns is $23,000. None of the stories mention her redistributing her own pay because she isn't doing it. Learn some reading comprehension. You don't think it would be news for a congressman to lower their own pay and redistribute it to their staffers? Fucking dumb ass on here today.

Not actually defended her once, but pointed out the incongruency(or cognitive dissonance) in some of the retarded attacks.

For example: you've just fucking re-stated my point and not realised it.

If Y detail is not included, then X must be true, because?

Oh, I don't disagree with you! I'd imagine everyone that wants to join her staff believe in the same philosophies.

She didn’t include herself because she doesn’t get paid anything and lives off the goodwill donations off her constituents. She constantly has to give back a huge percentage of the donations because they give her so much due to their love for her.

No, I didn't. I accidentally typed is instead of isn't. NY isn't loaning money to Amazon. Money isn't created via taxation or not taxing something. In our monetary system, money is created by fractional reserve lending. These two things aren't the same, dipshit.

Wow she is a truely beautiful and amazing person! The perfect candidate for the presidency!

You're right!
but... she's got a husband right here...sorry

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

The article didn't say many things. Does that mean they aren't true or false? Stupid logic, kid.
Think logically for a second. If you are writing an article about redistributing the salary of a member of congress. Would you include that the congressman included herself? I mean, it would be the first time a congressman that wasn't already fabulously wealthy voluntarily made less money. Logic. Kid.

Oh, people who get paid by others can change how much they make? I better go tell my boss that I'm making $100 per hour now.

That’s a fake picture you horrible cunt

Never seen someone suck a shit back up into themselves before.

It didn't say the Earth was round either, so the flat-Earthers must be on to something.

No, moron. One letter difference. The rest of the statement is exactly the same. NY was never loaning money to anyone. It's not my fault you confuse taxation with creation of money. Did you get a minor in econ from Boston University too?

The logic of some people is appalling, isn't it? I mean what a fucking moron that kid is to come up with that as an argument.

This is fucking embarrassing, retardanon. Are you truly this stupid?

Amazon was slated for Tax break’s of ~$3B based on revenue projections as a product of opening their HQ2 there... there literally is no $3B to “take for teachers or the subway,” without Amazon opening there.

Not once did I confuse taxation with the creation of money. It's the fiscally-challenged who claim the government has to tax something before they can spend.

Nope it’s real. Fappening 3.0

Stop promoting fake news you fucking asshole. She would never orally sex a man let alone him.

democrats these days have lost their way

Attached: 52673074_2102587893365386_595982452405567488_n.jpg (706x706, 69K)

The sad part is that kid though he was onto something. Imagine being as economically dumb as AOC. The oblivious nature of their stupidity is the real danger. They really don't understand how dumb their arguments are. If you call them out, they just repeat the same thing louder.

shutup with your trickle down economic bullshit.

Yeah, 3 billion off the magic money tree that definitely doesn't exist until rich fuckers want a handout.

A projection to surpass the bat-signal!

What? They are completely different arguments. A government has the ability to go into debt. I agree with that statement. Amazon not coming to NY means NY will not get the taxable income.
According to your argument, now that Amazon isn't coming to NY, NY can now spend that $3 billion elsewhere. They can spend $3 billion elsewhere but it will have nothing to do with the tax break offered to Amazon. It will go straight onto the debt of NY. Are you really that dumb?

You mean the democRATS!!

she doesn't pay herself, you dingus

>goodwill donations
what are bribes

youtu.be/no6-vsHgHJg
>handicapped people making handicapped faces

She decides what her staffers make from a budget given to her by the taxpayers. If she were real about her intention to more equally distribute what her staff makes, wouldn't she include herself since she will be making more than double of what anyone else in her office makes. Don't touch her money though. Don't touch Bernie's money either.

It's simple. If the world is going to go sideways in a few years, there's no point in trying to make things better. Make a retarded statement and get a retarded rebuttal. It's the cornerstone of politics.

She's just going to lose all those high pay staff who will go on to someone else who isn't cutting their paycheck in half. Typical woman who can't see the after effect of her actions.

You fucking retards are truly astounding.
Try to follow along:

If Amazon’s sales require Amazon to pay $10B in tax, but NY offers Amazon a $3B tax break as incentive to come there in the first place, then
- how many billion does NY still get?
- how many billion more of their profits does Amazon get to keep?

You fucking mong faggots will never reproduce and this is the gift you offer the world.

You fucking trumpshit sacks of lard would believe anything.

>$3B tax break as incentive to come there in the first place
They don't need a fucking "incentive." Amazon makes money hand over fist you pathetic watercarrier.

You 'agree' that the government can go into debt? You'll be agreeing that fish swim next. The government goes into debt sure, but in debt to whom? Bond-holders? The government can buy assets willy-nilly to cancel out that shit whenever they want. Nothing really happened except accounting. The only reason they don't do it is because the non-government sector would quickly run out of flush cash if the state wasn't carrying the debt. Banks can lend money into existence, but governments also spend it into existence but don't need banks to do it the way that the banks need the government.

AOC's only mistake regarding Amazon was that NY could BOTH give them a subsidy and the same amount on capital investment. It's a mainstream economic view. Her problem was that she was being politically conservative, something which even conservatives only pay lip-service to.

Agreed. That also sums up American politics since women were given the right to vote.

>I will never touch or be touched by a woman
we know faggot
we know

Wouldn't proper wealth distribution mean each position paid a equal amount

I'm more pissed at the retards in the Bronx that voted for her.

Then again, it's the Bronx.

> everywhere offers Amazon incentives
> amazon provides 25,000 jobs at an average of $150K per year and tens of billions in taxes and developing area revenues/business growth
> now NY gets NONE of that

> b-but at least we stood up to Amazon who will make exactly the same profits while the Queens gets NONE of the benefits.

Don’t play with scissors retard.

Like election night polls... mr madame President, user?
Kek. You retards are hilarious

Bonds create money at a rate of about 1% annually, hardly enough to cover inflation. People only invest in bonds because they feel as if the government is guaranteed to pay.

Lrn2 logic, bot

Nobody wanted that shit but Amazon, user.
Keep licking those boots. You'll be rich one day, right?

Ah, another leach to society who's only job is to wait in line for a loaf of bread. Off yourself.

You trumpshits literally believe Clinton is President too instead of the braindead Putin Pawn you can't ever seem to criticize.

user, let me tell you what's going to happen. Companies like Amazon are going to be forced to pay living wages, and they will BEG to allowed to set up shop in any given city. And it also sounds like your taxes need to go up. If you even have a job.

meh, New York will be fine. Google is expanding their presence in NYC without any multi-billion dollar incentives, as are plenty of other tech companies. there was no reason New York needed to offer Amazon such a huge tax break.

Only John Oliver is credible as a news source

> Nobody wanted that shit but Amazon, user.
You’re funny, user. People in NY are fucking furious... including the mayor and the governor. You should do a bit of research on topics to which presuppose any authority, or as is the case here, you embarrass yourself.

> Keep licking those boots. You'll be rich one day, right?
Being able to understand and conduct business is licking boots? Top fucking kek.
I’m already “rich.” I make $18K a month.
That’s income you’ll NEVER come close to experiencing, nor should you be a simpleton who can’t into 4th grade economics.

Married with kids. My wife voted for Hillary because she promised more free stuff. She just didn't like Trump as a person even though she agrees with more of his policies that don't involve giving away free stuff. That's called a stupid voter.

i live in bumfuck nowhere VA and they pay 17 an hour to order pickers/truck unloaders and 25 to managers and forklift drivers how the fuck is that not a living wage?

>Companies like Amazon are going to be forced to pay living wages,

> 25,000 jobs at $150K
> invited AOC to tour Amazon and see for herself but she declined

You trannie leftists are fucking pathetic.
The purge can’t come soon enough.

I wut mate?
Even for a tard this is unimpressive

>only Amazon wanted people to have gainful employement

That’s obvious you hate the idea of people being independent and earning a living for themselves. You’ll do and say Anything to avoid people thinking for themselves and stop them relying on government.

Do you have the slightest fucking clue how much tax Amazon pays in the US? For the second year in a row they didn't pay any federal income taxes last year. Did the $3bn deal require them to agree to change their tax structuring behaviour? I don't fucking think it did, so where are these unprecedented billions in taxes coming from?

Did you mean they were hypothetical? If so, why the fuck are you using hypothetical figures in an economic argument about a real-life economic matter? You don't even make an illustrative point: whatever figure gets thrown around, Amazon's business is built on under-cutting brick and mortar competition that can't avoid taxes the way Amazon can. If that doesn't change, it doesn't matter if the HQ is in NY or not. Good luck trying to claw back $3bn from just the taxes the employees pay.

she did redistribute her's by about 30%. do you even research?

this

When's the last time Amazon ever paid billions in taxes anywhere, numb-nuts?

Here's a transcript:

A: "The world is gonna end!"

B: "Oh then I guess everything is pointless and we might as well be dicks to each other"

A: "..."

How is A the unreasonable one here? B is suggesting we do nothing about the apocalypse. A is suggesting we save the world and enact smart policies.

And this is supposedly the right's legendary meme skills? jfc

> boohoo Amazon doesn’t pay enough taxes
> but amazon follows tax law
> but it’s amazons fault for not paying more taxes.

This is why the left is dead.
Cognitive dissonance as a way of life

Yeah neoliberal type people are "furious."
Meanwhile this is a victory for social justice.
I know you thought that term was a joke.
>being able to understand and conduct business
you're defending the "right" of a mulit-billion dollar company that would make shit-tons of money either way to dictate to a community how it should be done. You are witnessing real industrial democracy in action.
>do your research
I'm well versed in trickle down economics. It doesn't work for the middle and lower classes and you know it.
>I'm already rich
then you definitely need to pay more taxes.
>you'll never come close to experiencing my wealth
but we will harness it for the greater good user

Man, yanks are fucking brainwashed.
Shitting their pants because a politician has a very mild social democratic stance.
Fucking hell, what would happen if a real socialist ever got popular? Mass suicide of incels and trumpettes?
Fucking grow a spine you nation of cucks.

Amazon alone puts tens of billions in taxes in all its primary locations, VA, WA, etc.

You do not understand basic economics you dumbfuck. If you think they should pay more in taxes off of their profits then rewrite the fucking tax laws and send them to queen mutt whore AOC

fucking nazi lol
you're only a threat to your mom

that's the exception

Post proof. I've been trying to find any statement her own personal salary except that she makes $174,000 a year, which I think she deserves. I started this thread to point out the hypocrisy of her philosophy. Everyone else gets a relatively even distribution of wealth except her. Some will more make more, some will make less but she is still making double of what anyone else is making. Please, post a link that states that she lowered her own salary to match that of her staff. The problem with leftists is that they want to tear others down and bring everyone to a common half-shitty medium. Making $52,000 in the DC area means you are the working poor. Making $80,000 means you are average...and that includes the massive ghetto that is DC.

>amazon pressures and lowers tax law so it can pay less
>amazon earns millions in profit
>amazon workers are highly exploited
>employees so badly compensated that they need foodbanks
Somehow this is OK? Go suck off a horse.

Again with the projection.

If Amazon is subsidised to the tune of $3 billion, but it will be years before that money is even made back through taxing them or even just economic growth(this is doubtful), how is it sensible? How long before Amazon just fucks off when another place gives them another offer?

>gainful employment
making the entire area expensive while they cash in user
>muh bootstraps
>stop relying on government
like Amazon?

The left is winning right now and hard. AOC just got Trump on the path to getting v& for tax evasion.

Oh I’m a laffin.
This mong finally acknowledges he’s a discord trannie and a communist.

The other times (see: all) weren’t real communism, right?
Loser retard.

What irrelevant country are you a citizen of?

Amazon pays billions in payroll taxes and contributes billions to unemployment funds and social security. They pay billions in taxes that don't include income. I don't agree with corporate welfare unless you give the same discount to all corporations. Most corporations are very small, like 1-20 people. They are the ones who would feel the tax break. Amazon hardly notices.

Damn, I only make $48,000 per annum, I own a house and a 1.5 year old car.
I am poverty >?

Why is it that the majority of Americans cannot understand politics? Genetics? Their iq's just too low to comprehend basic shit?

Attached: c850aw5qnwv11.jpg (500x833, 106K)

no thats everywhere. The people whining are people who have never wroked in a warehouse before who thought it would be easy because Amazon. I've worked in way worse for way less and no one gives a fuck about those. Wheres the people complaining that Home Depots warehouse wants you to unload fucking conrete bags for 11 hours 6 days a week at 12 bucks an hour?
As for the "bathroom break" thing they whine about warehouses are fucking massive and tend to not have more than a few bathrooms. Youre legit looking at a 10 minute walk half the time just to get to the bathroom and 10 back.

>durr mong tranny commie durr
You're actually getting your ass handed to you user
it's pretty embarrassing

Protip: they will never ever admit which country they're from. Ever. Wonder why?

>fucking nazi lol
> nazis are national SOCIALISTS
> other user is arguing for capitalism
Someone’s confused. Too much HRT today and not enough dilation

RUSSIAN BOT FARM DETECTED

Amazon belongs in rural areas. It's cheaper to operate. That's not what they're doing, though. They're going into cities where 17 an hour is low wage for the cost of living there. And calling for tax cuts.

>durr the purge i will purge you
fucking sperglord

All you faggot here sucking Bezos' cock get the wall.

Attached: n7smr6ppb1py.png (512x768, 86K)

>>amazon pressures and lowers tax law so it can pay less
>>amazon earns millions in profit
>>amazon workers are highly exploited
>>employees so badly compensated that they need foodbanks
Literally everything you wrote is factually incorrect. Kek.
You’re special

So...we should probably do something about climate change.

Them are some weasel-words. Amazon 'put' or 'paid' taxes? You say 'put' because you know they didn't pay: there is no jurisdiction in the world where they pay billions. You're talking about taxes paid by employees as if that's Amazon paying it. Every analysis of Amazon's macro-economic impact shows the company displaces more jobs than it creates and pays less, meaning those employee taxes are worse than if Amazon never existed.

> it’s some miracle amazon isn’t paying more taxes
> however did this happen
> has never paid income taxes because incompetent retard.

It’s all making sense now.

Porky is more afraid of a Succdem who might actually manage to raise their taxes and allow their workers to unionize than a Marxist-Leninist or anarchist LARPer who has 0 power in the USA.

>Literally does everything accuses others of

Hold your breath, please

Samefag is same

>I heard
Stopped reading

Still dodging around how $3 billion to a company that will take years to get round to giving as much back is a sound investment. Just talk about anything else but that.

>fucking sperglord
And this is why your parents hate you

>get the wall
Awesome. Pink Floyd is based

user don't be a faggot. You had your shot at a new nazi future in Washington. Your President is stupid and incompetent. His grasp is slipping. People like AOC are rising in the Democratic Party.
Sanders could well become President.

For the love of god. Shut the fuck up.

>Every analysis of Amazon's macro-economic impact shows the company displaces more jobs than it creates and pays less, meaning those employee taxes are worse than if Amazon never existed.
Sauce? Big claim. Let’s see.

If you think amazon doesn’t drive tax revenue, just in sales tax for example, by the billions then you’re fucking retarded

maybe, you should take your own advice....

My parents hated me because I left them on the boat.

Attached: 009C3548-607C-412E-ADF4-F98BB274D69E.jpg (857x500, 117K)

Amazon isn't paying those taxes, the employees are. Amazon is not a net-creator of jobs; it displaces them in the same way large mega-stores do to smaller ones. The macro-economic impact is negative.

And there is no jurisidction in the world where Amazon pays billions in taxes, income or not.

No.

>His grasp is slipping. People like AOC are rising in the Democratic Party.
>Sanders could well become President.
>For the love of god. Shut the fuck up.
Being this deluded.

Pic related, cocksucker

Attached: BCC5E5E1-4589-4A81-8F15-C03827F2392C.jpg (960x501, 84K)

2 second Google verifies all those claims. I even tried to post links but 4chink thinks its spam

Sorry snowflake facts don't care about your feelings

is she retard?

It makes sense to spend $3 billion you'll never see again because Amazon doesn't pay much tax?

yep

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

stay triggered duped trumpshit

I don't give a fuck about it. It means nothing to me. The point is that she is so economically illiterate that she thought the $3 billion could now be spent on other stuff. I don't like corporate welfare for huge conglomerates. They should give those tax breaks to the small corporations employing a only a few people. They would really feel the tax break. Amazon would barely notice.

Kek. What a fucking retard.
Doing more for the GOP than any republican in history.

>Amazon is not a net-creator of jobs;
Yes, America is sure struggling for jobs

ok not that user, but how is Amazon "lowering" the tax law?"

name an example of this

>user makes post.
>user thinks he is clever.
>user fails to make any point.
No. Post proof that she lowered her own salary. I can't find any.

>triggered
Do you ever not project, trannie-user?

Yes major corporation’s existence relies on government, you’re very correct.

Why? You don't listen to evidence. You think the absence of something in news articles is evidence in support of the opposite. What possible burden of proof could actually make you take your medicine? You didn't reason yourself into the sunken place, you can't be reasoned out of it.

As my claim was 'every analysis' of Amazon's macro-economic impact shows these consequences, you would only have to find a single rigourous economic paper about Amazon that showed it wasn't the case, and I would be wrong.

Shame Fox and Friends isn't an economic journal.

Nope, you're just an idiot.

Attached: 1551393042136.jpg (1000x1141, 211K)

You seem to have a weird sort of fixation with transgendered people, too user.

What the fuck is this boomer thread? Also, she didn't lower anyone's salary you fucking dipshits. She was alotted a specific amount, and chose 52000 to be the lowest starting pay for her employees.

STFU loser

You must not know how matching payroll taxes work, huh? There is no getting out of those. There is no getting out of the all the other taxes Amazon would have to pay. Even with the $3 billion tax break, it was estimated that Amazon would contribute about $27 billion over 10-15 years.

Please update this with a Democratic Party logo on it, just in case there’s any doubt

> can’t figure out putting “dot com” to avoid filters
Clever commies everyone

>I'm just a troll

Couldn't find any proof that she was keeping it all either, didn't stop you using the non-mention of it in news articles to jump to the conclusion your NPC scripting told you to.

That's racist.

There's no doubt you're triggered as fuck that your dying conservative ideology is fading.

And back to the 3 billion dollar amazon bullshit - there is a constant stream of employers into New York in the first fucking place, and those jobs will be filled by some other corps who dont fucking skim out on paying 3 billion in taxes, and who dont take over the entire local government when you let them in like theyve done everywhere else.

>I fist myself

You don't think it would be news if she cut her own salary? You are a special kind of dumb if you think that wouldn't be talked about. In her socialist circles, that would be considered awesome.

Are you okay?

Attached: 1DE4B266-B338-41CA-9D9C-505D05158C34.jpg (696x1000, 118K)

Nowhere in the world has Amazon ever paid even close to $2.7 billion per annum or on average over years. Where does this fantasy originate? Amazon do not pay payroll taxes: the payroll does; that money is not Amazon's to give. It's also money that would be paid anyway if Amazon didn't exist because they have a net-negative impact on job-creation.

So who's going to pay 100 trillion on your gay high school project?

There are no jobs to fill, moron. Amazon relocating there wouldn't stop any other business from creating a job in NY. In fact, the added income would create more businesses. NY doesn't have a set amount of jobs with companies waiting for a job slot to open up so they can hire someone. No, NY lost jobs.

A lot of stupid shit makes the news and a lot of highly-significant stuff does not.

The press has a hard-on for AOC so won't ask, while Fox won't ask because they won't risk making her look good. I don't know if she's sharing her salary or not: I'm not an imbecile who pretends things are true without any evidence.

I don't care about the numbers. I didn't come up with the estimate. NY did. I think it includes tax receipts based on increased overall economic activity and payroll taxes. It would include subway rides, meals, hotel stays, tolls, airport taxes, etc. The point is that AOC didn't lower her own salary to match that of her staff. She created a fairly equally shitty lifestyle for her staff while keeping her own.

So... again, and this time read carefully.
Congress decides all congressmen's pay.
Additionally, they issue set funds for disbursal amongst the staffers at the discretion of the officials.
Now, whether she issues gifts afterwards is another matter. But stop shitposting.

Degree in electrical engineering here Mein negro. She minored in economics . So she spent a semester learning textbook economics from teachers who spent a semester learning textbook economics ...... She really is stupid. She knows the buzzwords, just doesn't understand what they mean. She gonna get murdered in the first real debate she has to be in.

>Amazon do not pay payroll taxes: the payroll does
Commie genius at work everyone.
Kek

The rule of thumb is if "you heard" about something negative about AOC, it's probably bullshit.

Get real. It would be news. She would be applauded by the far leftists for her stance on equal pay for all. She was actually be applauded by some the right for practicing what she preaches but they would still think she's an idiot. It would be news, kid. Stop telling yourself otherwise.

>who dont fucking skim out on paying 3 billion in taxes,

but also do not pay in 25 billion in taxes either

>believing in catastrophic climate change
>implying warming climate isn't better
You know we can't even accurately predict weather 7 days out. If you read climate change studies, the BEST certainty they put on their own predictions is 50%, and really that's them grading themselves.

You mean you're threatened by a young woman lawmaker who's getting the ear of the House of Representative to push for the Green New Deal and Medicaid for All.
I'm sure that's what you meant, but are such a chickenshit you can't admit it.

>NY doesn't have a set amount of jobs

There is not an infinite amount of space on this planet, let alone NY, leaving aside the economic implications downstream of it. How do corporatist apologists manage to deny physics?

If you read you wouldn't sound like a flat earthing climate change denier user.

Tbf commies know absolutely nothing about business, so it’s not surprising they would author such a classic display of ignorance

It's not a shitpost, dumbfuck. The point is she didn't lower her own pay to match the half shitty pay that her entire staff now makes. If she believed in what she preached, she would disburse her extra salary to others in her office. Why does she need to make more than double than anyone else? If the top staffer is making $80,000, she should be fine making $100,000 with the extra money evenly divided among her staff members. It's hypocrisy 101. She will tell everyone else how much they should earn but you better not touch her money.

Agreed!

What?

I'd say you're right if you're talking about all the liberal faggots here.

Attached: 1551393146177.jpg (640x360, 80K)

Good point, I'm sure all life on earth would like the world to be a tad warmer.

Roughly 8% of NYC office space is vacant. If the demand for office space increases, guess what will happen? A developer will make money by building another office tower. That increases taxes and economic activity in the city as well. Keep trying, user.

Doesn't even look like her. That chicks nose isn't all fucked up, and has normal teeth you can get your dick around

>If
prove it is

My 8 year old does that.

Personally I'm going to grill out more than usual this summer

I heard you need to kill yourself, Ivan. If you don't, Putin said he's going to torture your whole family. You'd better do it if you care about them!

'payroll taxes' again; not paid by Amazon, but employees. Just like the 'overall economic impact', Amazon has a net-negative macro-economic impact everywhere. Amazon doesn't need to move into NY to cause it because the nature of it's business is global. Amazon EU based in Luxembourg affects jobs everywhere in the EU. For every job at Amazon, more than one is lost due to Amazon's business model.

I have no idea what AOC is doing with her salary, you don't either.

Capitalism at it's finest

Actually you seem to think our health care and climate change related issues are suddenly magically going to be cheaper if we do nothing about addressing them.

But are you more or less happy than them. Honestly. Not after work.

She needs to be taxed 70% of it for the greater good

>Putin Fairness Act

Nobody is threatened by her because she is a hispanic looking woman. People are threatened by her because she is a complete moron in a position of power and there are tons of people who agree with her stupidity because they are stupid themselves. If you don't fight her rhetoric at every turn, then more people will agree with her flawed logic. The media pushes her 24/7 because they agree with her. Either fight back against stupidity or succumb to it.

>Weather
>Climate
There's two words for a reason user....

I can't come close to predicting the next 10 dice rolls, but I do know for certain if you roll two dice 1,000,000 times, 2.78% will be snake eyes.

We don't know what it'll specifically be over the next 7 days but we can definitely measure very clear trends..on that note, despite the "weathermen are wrong" meme they are more times than not correct about the weather. You just tend to only remember the times your weekend was ruined by a wrong prediction.

At this point in history I hope Russia does nukes California and nyc. He'd be doing us a favor

Every mainstream economist is a commie now? In the UK the equivalent is National Insurance or NI. It's split into 'employee contributions' and 'employer contributions' but economists on the Left, Right and in-between agree that the employer contributions should be scrapped because it's actually the employee paying it anyway. The same applies to US payroll taxes.

>you don't either

Attached: d50.png (600x503, 235K)

Prove what? Look up the vacancy rate for office space in NYC. If demand goes up, someone will invest in a new office tower thinking that they will profit. That is how literally every office tower was built in NYC.

I heard you need to quit Yea Forums, Dick. If you don't, Trump threads will not cease. You better do it if you care about Yea Forums.

Attached: trustworthy.jpg (790x713, 128K)

Tax returns? What I want to see is his Form SF-86, Questionaire for Positions in National Security and Federal Request for Security Clearance. It's an automatic felony to lie on it.

How relaxing it must be to engage with the world as you imagine it, rather than how it is.

I had to tear apart my dishwasher today. It's a bosh and i was really pissed to see it leaking.

Attached: 20190228_111346.jpg (2560x1440, 1.47M)

Yeah those "moronic" ideas like taking on climate change, economic inequality, human rights

kys

WTF are you guys smoking fucking redneck hicks. AOC is more intelligent than 99.9% of your republicunts. She earn a prestigious degree in econ and she knows what she is talking about. I would vote for her if she was in my ballot bc it is pretty common sense of what she is talking about. You just dont get it bc its going over your head.

lol where i work the women are all paid $.50 more per hour than the men, it's a super SJW bank. So yah, I'll take the bump in pay.

AOC is credible.
Fox is not.
Yes, you ARE a retard.

I buying more guns just in case.

>look it up
so nothing fantasyboi

I'm gainfully employed as a biologist for US fish and wildlife. I mean, I'm not a rocket surgeon, but I'm not uneducated, and I'm more educated than her.

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Aoc credible? Lol thanks for the laugh

This bitch TERRIFIES you Conservaturds!

RUN! AOC GONNA GET YA!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I don’t think you know what cognitive dissonance is

Out of the entire House of Representatives, she knows what a marginal tax rate is. 100% of Republicans didn't and likely still don't.

This reservoir on the side was where the water was coming from. It was gunked up and water was spraying out if the open port

Attached: 20190228_111624.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Man your dumb as shit

you should stick to fucking fish user

You're so stupid it's adorable.

>Nuke the economic super centers of america!! It'll fix everything!

It's weird to me you young adults are too young to remember 9/11, it's really seriously bonkers to me... But the reason 9/11 was kind of a serious deal is because the WTC was a bit important to our economy and way of life, as is New York in general, as is California, which bolsters one of the most powerful ecomomies in the world from which all of America benefits..

Lemme guess though... "Leberbals!!!!!"

Look up what businesses pay for payroll taxes and get back to me. You have no clue what you are talking about. An unemployment tax is paid by businesses.

So you’re saying that money based on regulations or tax breaks isn’t money we really have? How will the wall pay for itself again?

Attached: 1530738157891.png (320x256, 45K)

The hot water is pumped up the side and shot into the reservoir. I guess it's open to prevent any serious clogging. At least it was a free fix. Hope this helps!

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-113743_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.15M)

>climate issues
Oh, you are one of those morons. You think paying taxes will change the climate? Fucking idiot.

Russian trolls weren't alive during 9/11

Wow - 5 threads with AOC as the lead-in.
It must be painful to live in fear of a little girl.

because theyre bringing jobs for the nearby rural communities you fucks have bled dry.

I'll fucking rape you

>>/adv/

Your taxes do need to go up though.

It would be news, dipshit.

GODDAMMIT I SAID I AINT AFRAID OF NOBODY FAGGOT

NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY

>thinks paying taxes so the government can redistribute it will change the climate
You are a special kind of stupid.

Actually they need to go down and we need to end the federal Reserve

You do realize rural communities get more federal assistance than urban areas?
Do you choke on your own cock?

Uhh, yeah, they were, user.. I don't know if you remember but there was kind of a 40 year cold war war where both nations lived under constant threat of nuclear annhilation and propoganda (trolls) was flying forthwith to try and destabilise the opposing government and the trust and security of the people...

>The point is she didn't lower her own pay
I'll try to say this more slowly so you can read the words:
Congressmen's pay (salaries)
are set by congress.
She does not have authority
to set her own pay.
She is not allowed
to set her own pay.

Hello? Dipshit? Are we reaching you?

Most real estate, whether commercial or residential, has spare capacity because it often doesn't cost the owner anything to hold onto it as investment.

Besides that, the point went utterly over your head: there is not an infinite amount of space. Developers use space, they can't create more of it. The universe expanding does not provide for any extra here on Earth. You can not have infinite growth on a finite planet. NY is much smaller than the planet and has already used up most of the space you could safely and humanely keep people in.

No such thing as economic inequality. Learn a skill. Work hard.
What human rights are being violated?
>kys
Typical leftist moron with no rational argument

>a special kind of stupid

Attached: ----Your President---.jpg (310x163, 6K)

>we need to end the federal Reserve
stop sucking Ron Paul's wrinkled cock

he's powerless

I mean the Russian trolls now. Of course they wouldn't mind nuking the coasts.

>learn a skill
like water-carrying?

And your dumb ass liberal baby that needs your hand held

kys trumpshit

She gets a salary. She is very capable, legally so, of giving parts of her salary to others in her office so that their pay was more equal. It's not complicated. That's what a real socialist would do

See them commas the user you replied to used? In English grammar we use those to sperate different subjects or ideas in a single sentence.
You fusing them together for an argument is called a "strawman" which is a logical fallacy only the veriest of the dumb use.

Hold onto your crayons user.

I wouldn't mind that either

When your feelings get hurt while surfing Yea Forums

oh wook paultard is TRIGGERED

Yeah nationwide nuclear fallout. That would be so invigorating.

Hmmmm. I don't think you noticed that.

She doesn't pay herself.

Please tell me why. Im curious

Bend over for your government, slave. It's time for your daily fucking

Fuck that. Give me free healthcare and I can retire tomorrow. She's still retarded.

RusTrolls only notice what Putin notice

I don't need to look it up: you're simply citing the political excuse for one of the most regressive taxes on workers. Economists on both sides of the political spectrum agree that US payroll tax and UK national insurance are de facto paid for by the employee regardless of what legislators say.

Attached: aocamacho.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

I'd do it myself but it's hard finding nuclear weapons

user if you really wanted less government you'd be calling for corporations to pay living wages so that people aren't living off public tax money, but noooo...

this 'little girl' is a toddler that found a loaded handgun.

we have good reason to be concerned.

this only applies to STEM major degrees faggot

Ironically AOC will be partially responsible for getting thing like single payer passed, user. But you'll still have this weird stumbling block about driven ideological women accomplishing goals.

That would be stupid. They'd charge more for their products and we'd go into a huge recession. Less government less taxes

>an article about a statement made on a right wing propaganda segment

Attached: 1551326090629.jpg (1150x720, 150K)

oh horrors she might raise some rich guy's taxes

>durr everything will become expensive durr
I figured you believed that bullshit.

No it isn't. Go smoke. A cigarette. Each inhale contains enough radiation (polonium for example) to that if you were exposing yourself to those levels at the fukushima plant in Japan, the Japanese health bureau would require you to wear a hazmat suit.

>Less government less taxes
Then you want a nation of poor people you can blame for your stupid failed ideology lol

LOLOLOLOL

Of course you would you're retarded

youre a fucking idiot.

it was only going to exist if amazon had spent it. it isnt modern monetary theory (which btw is the reason fractional reserve banking is killing this world)

you're the lolbertarian though

I don't give a shit about those idiots. None of my business

Well she has to pay for lots of things out of pocket pertaining to her job. I wouldn't be surprised if half that goes towards the job expenses

Better than a liberal piece of shit

Actually unless you're planning on changing the US Constitution, you have to pay into the system whether you give a shit or not.
And you'd better not try any stupid "Civil War" shit either.

Actually no, people laugh at you.

>cognitive dissonance
Licensed psychologist fag here. You know someone is a pathetic pseudo-intelectual when they start throwing that term around.

holy fucking shit this thread everyday, if anyones shilling on Yea Forums its these fuckers

you sound like a high schooler

I circumvent it by selling illegal drugs

what if that rich guy ended up being you?

no, she has a budget of which an apportioned amount is for physical goods and office costs and a portion for salaries etc. then she also can raise additional funds as well.

Well Trump won by getting fewer votes than his opponent and only about a third of the total voting population of the US so what's your point

Heh sure live your fantasy world. You are the laughing stock.

ok Walter

Liberal rich people don't exist?

>implying it isnt a thing or only you have the right to use the term because you wasted 6-8 years on a degree that means next to nothing with the advent of the internet.

Congressional staffers are some of the biggest pieces of shit. None of them deserve more than minimum wage. A warm body is all that's necessary

if by Federal Assisstance you mean foodstamps and welfare yes they do
Youre not even denying that cities absolutely destroy the nearby communities at all

Also if there was a civil war I would sell weapons to both sides for a profit

I am a girl dipshit. My problem with her has nothing to do with her vagina but everything to do with she is retarded. Listen to an interview. Bitch us stupid.

lol, not how that works kiddo. Nice try though.

>6-8 years on a degree that means next to nothing with the advent of the internet.

Haha, yeah. Funny how even with the internet people still come to my private practice and I make a lot of money, huh?

Not where I live.

ok Quark

that's pretty self hating actually
show tits and MAGA hat

I think altright fags are just panicking.

>voting in an incompetent retard

>criticising aoc for being an incompetent retard

wew

or write MAGA on her tits.

Quark is awesome

I love how that episode ends

Sure, as soon as you show micro penis and I'm with her shirt. Not a trumptard btw

a safe space to vent without familial interaction or knowledge/fallout does make you the keeper of secret knowledge. you spent six years committing things to memory. nothing more.

>Not a trumptard
yeah um actually you are
because you're not a Dem

also, "a lot of money" is a relative term. im 43 and have retired 3 times. enjoy those premiums

So closed minded

so fucking butthurt
stay triggered by the rising star in the Democratic Party

I wasn't the user you were talking to. She's just another big government piece of shit I'll constantly fight against.

Holy fuck she said we should eat less meat and trump said dems want to ban cows kek?

I spent six years learning to do what I love - talk/bullshit with people and help them out here and there when I can - best thing I ever did in my life. And I learned a long time ago that money is relative and not what truly matters in life, and since then I've only made more. I have no plpans on retiring, ever, because I love my job and it's something I can do happily for the rest of my life. If you've "retired" three times, that speaks more to your poor choices than my relationship with money.

Enjoy your meaningless existence and keep being pissed off at the word while holding the belief that voting conservative will change your life for the better.