Hey Yea Forumsros

Hey Yea Forumsros
Each of these pills is taxxus baccata (yew) seed grinded, it's about 4-5 seeds per pills, I have 41 pills.
The plan is to ingest every pill one by one until death comes by. How long would it take?
I'm a 2m guy, 100+ kg.

What do you think?

Attached: SAVE_20190301_012554.jpg (3392x3000, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_sites#Europe
lostallhope.com/euthanasia-assisted-suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never heard of going out that way before
whats it do?

yea like am i supposed to fucking google that myself like an animal

50-100g should do it, send excrutiatingly painful death my regards on your way out.

Bad idea. You'd need about 50 grams to ensure death. As it is, you're just gonna get really, really sick.

So uhm usually people drink yew leaves tea, but every websites and books said the seeds are the most toxic part, so I used them. I prrpared that a while ago but if my memory is correct it provokes heart failure.

Shit, that much?
I realy thought it was less...
Plus it's that painful? I heard nothing about it being painful..

It looks like there isn’t gonna be much time to relax while it’s happening, I was able to find a study with a 22yo male who ingested liquid, but the yew chems were found in almost every part of his body from brain to shit

Yup. The leaf is more potent than the seed, this seems like a great way to wake up in the hospital to your family crying and potentially a lasting health issue.
Really not worth it OP, I know this shit is tacky but suicidal idealization is never permanent.

Symptoms of yew poisoning include an accelerated heart rate, muscle tremors, convulsions, collapse, difficulty breathing, circulation impairment and eventually cardiac arrest. However, there may be no symptoms, and if poisoning remains undetected death may occur within hours. Fatal poisoning in humans is very rare, usually occurring after consuming yew foliage. The leaves are more toxic than the seed.

Lots of suicide threads today

February is suicide month on Yea Forums

How can you find such studies while all my researches lead to nothing... Shiiit

Here’s said article with a bitly shortened
/2BZFycr

Well I lost a lot of time then... I'm gonna need a rope or a high building now...
Thanks for the advices..

Sorry, using mobile and wasn’t able to quickly get the url shortened

Yeah painful, the adominal spasms/pain from poisoning are going to hurt. A lot.

Don't pussy out now OP, post updates as you go.

The question her is why do yo want to die?

Damnit
In my head it was something like
>Be me
>Take the pills
>Some difficulty breathing
>Heart attack
>Die...

Bit well nope..

The branches are more potent than the leaves and seeds, because they are full with resin. Grind some yew branch, mix with hot water, drink

Thanks i'm gonna read that

@op I don’t give a fuck what happened and if you’ve made your mind up I can’t stop you, but my plan for whenever I want to end it is my handgun, and as long as I know I can it make me feel in control enough to not ever do it, but the option will be there until I take it

No problem ;)

Damned How could I be that fucking stupid thinking my heart would just stop working...

>taxxus baccata (yew) seed grinded
All parts of a yew plant are toxic to humans, due to taxine alkaloids, with the exception of the yew berries (however, their seeds are toxic). Additionally, male and monoecious yews in this genus release cytotoxic pollen, which can cause headaches, lethargy, aching joints, itching, and skin rashes; it is also a trigger for asthma.[21][22] These pollen grains are only 15 microns in size,[23] and can easily pass through most window screens.[21]

The molecular structure of taxine B
The structure of Taxine B, the cardiotoxic chemical in the yew plant
Taxines A and B the major taxine alkaloids found in the yew plant are cardiotoxic. The taxines act as calcium and sodium channel antagonists, causing an increase in cytoplasmic calcium.[24] Taxine B is a worse cardiotoxin than taxine A.[25]

The foliage itself remains toxic even when wilted, and toxicity increases in potency when dried.[26] Ingestion and subsequent excretion by birds whose beaks and digestive systems do not break down the seed's coating are the primary means of yew dispersal.[27] Horses have a relatively low tolerance to taxine, with a lethal dose of 200–400 mg/kg body weight; cattle, pigs, and other livestock are only slightly less vulnerable.[28] Several studies[29] have found taxine LD50 values under 20 mg/kg in mice and rats.

Symptoms of yew poisoning include an accelerated heart rate, muscle tremors, convulsions, collapse, difficulty breathing, circulation impairment and eventually cardiac arrest. However, there may be no symptoms, and if poisoning remains undetected death may occur within hours.[30] Fatal poisoning in humans is very rare, usually occurring after consuming yew foliage. The leaves are more toxic than the seed.[31]

Attached: 1504409924727.jpg (1280x1920, 440K)

I wasn't planning it on tonight znyway sorry bro, just looking for advices ;)

I just don't like living.. simple as that, i find life pointless and can't find any reason to keep going..

I actually had some plans about hand attacking a policeman to get shot as suicide. Here it's very hard to get a weapon (france)

This is going to sound really shitty from an American but how hard is it to throw yourself off the Eiffel Tower?

The most toxic part of yew is not the branches, leaves or seeds.

It's the roots.

Munch on yew root and die. My barber killed himself like that.

I actually never went to the eiffel tower, but it has somz kind of a pyramidal shape, the base is larger than the top, so you can't jump and hit the ground

Okay thanks i'm gonna do some research ;)

Hey OP here,
If it's that painful, what would be a good way out?
I have no access to any weapon

just send me all of your money and valuables before you die my friend

Well it sounds pretty toxic and an easy way out when i read that ..
And then i learn it's too painful..

Nice pic though

Fucking faggot, leave now.

If I had anything valuable I wouldn't be there Yea Forumsro ..
I have nothing..

Shut the fuck up.

That the thing man life dont got mining you have to find it, so go make new activitis meet new people and find the thing that makes you feel happy

I have absolutely no motivation
You know I really feel like I'm just a spectator in my life.
I just want to lay in my bed and wait for death to come but it's too slow, so I'm fantasising about suicide..

Wouldn't be easier to get a gun and shoot yourself on the head?

Honestly if I was in America, I would have killed myself already.
In France to get a gun it's something else.. even a fucking hunting rifle needs a lot of permits and shit..

wtf what a Yea Forums way of horrifically slow and painful suicide.. dont you own bleach? maybe even starving to death might be more enjoyable

Throw them out and go to a mental health I stitutio. For emergency care or call the suicide hotline. Life is worth living, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment.

Man if thats the case you should go to profesional realy is not that bad, i was in a similar situacion years ago but i decided to change and not only survive i learnd to life, life is hard but thats the wall that you HAVE to pass for happiness belive me is possible and if you try it white all that you got i can confirme you thats possible so try you wont lose nonething

it would be fucking excruciating, a truly awful way to die, i would highly advise against killing yourself in this manner

I sometimes fantasize about suicide and think of effective ways to die. I'm in Europe too, btw.
I'm not gonna tell them to you, tho. Don't want you to try them and have your ghost thank me in my dark corridor.

You really should try and change yourself and the way you see life, existence, and the value of being a human. How big is the universe and how small we are. Get professional support, good ways to make yourself feel useful and valuable; maybe develop some new skills too.
You speak French and English, that's good and useful, learn a new one maybe?
If you try to better yourself, chances are, you will success.

I just want to die right now honestly..

So you pick the most unconventional manner.....

Attached: 1527262306265.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Here,mental health institution are shitholes, making you swallow pills until you can't make the difference between left and right.
I won't go there.
The only friend I had who got there.. it got worser everyday, hr escaped and hung himself.. soooo..

8/10 for originality
2/10 for efficiency

I'm already followed by a therapist. I feel like my way of seeing the world is the righr one, and she is trying to convince me that her way is a better way. I go there for chatting with someone intelligent but it doesn't help me.

Thanks, I changed my mind about this method...

OP is a massive liar and a faggot.
If you wanted to die right now you'd just jump off a building or shoot yourself. Not take some random seeds and roll the dice on just going through agony and not getting the job done.

Idk I'm not a fucken botanist.

Ahah thanks for the laugh.
Yeah uh surprisingly through my researches, this seemed a good way to take the bus. Every product I could have used is now forbidden in france. These fuckers aren't helping ..

>I'm a 2m guy,
Yeah, right.

Hey uh
Amerifags have access to weapons, I don't. For personnal reasons, climbing up a building isn't an option. For weight and height reasons, I can't hang myself.

Looks like tobacco

You think I'm lying?

so youre just looking for someone smarter than you to gg you into not seeing life as pointless anymore? I'm the autistic optimist you need, the fuck is wrong with the world user? You one of these glass half empty cunts?

I'm not OP, but is drowning effective as a suicide method? How long would it take?

Most natural toxins are rejected by the body through vomiting.
Your best bet would be to come to the US and then paint yourself up like a negro. Find a policeman and frighten him by waving your cell phone menacingly. The policeman will shoot you very quickly.

Two meters is too tall.

I have done a shit load of research and apparently there's no easy way out of this bullshit world.
Yeah I do speak English and French, I can code, and I tried a lot of things but nothing makes me happy. I believe that the only important thing is to be happy, and I want everyoke to be happy, but I can't have that.

Let's ask Sylvia Plath.

How old are you, OP?

Two meters isn't even the right sizew I'm 2.01 meters tall.

Yeah I am.
Yes I like talking with intelligent people. I don't consider myself as supreme brain, but she understands and it feels good to talk to someone who doesn't need useless explanations.

I'm OP, and I never considered it, because to me it's pretty scary. It should be effective, if you dive deep enough.

Jump off a multi storey car park, requires no climbing.

Jump in front of a train.

I'm a Britfag and we have no easy access to weapons either but sad fucks still manage to off themselves pretty quickly and effectively by other means than eating seeds for a long drawn out agonising death you dumb fuck.

Failing that just buy a bottle of helium and a medical breathing mask and drift off painlessly.

I'm suggesting these things as I'm 100% sure you're lying and just doing this for some fake deep attention seeking bullshit. Now go to bed you need to be up for school in the morning

i think the first lungful of water pretty much KOs you, but there would be a lot of panic before that moment. Also, this method could be very effective, but only if you odn't half-ass it, which 37% people do

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Attached: cyanide.jpg (504x470, 98K)

Right down to the last millimeter! Wowie zowie!

Yeah ahah but since i'm in France, following this Idea I could just grow a beard, shave my head, and roll over people yelling Allahu Akbar with the same effects ahah

I'm 20 years old.
And it's been... 7 years that I don't want to live anymore.

>enjoys the finer side of humanity
>wants to die
Weird logic. Once again, what views about the world are leading you to suicide?

Is it really? Pretty sure i accidentally almost died the other day of alcohol poisoning but it wasn't intentional

I don't see any car parking high enough.
Yeah the train thing was one of ly first ideas, but actually I had some stupid questions such as "Am I supposed to litterally jump in front of it?" Or "Am I supposed to go under the train or just stand in front of it? Wouldn't I be blown away without dying?"

Nope, not Lying and nope, I don't want any attention. Any attention that anyone could give me would be forgotten pretty quick anyway

You asked for it

Fucking amerifats 2.01m is 201 cm... its down to the centimeter.. not millimeter

also checkd

It's not much about the world. It's more about the fact that human life is meaningless, anything we do will be forgotten in a century, humanity will be destroyed for sure at some point and all this bullshit would have lead to nothing. i see no logical reasons to keep on living. I don't want to. The best thing would be to just stop thinking, unplug my conscience and let my body do its shit without me.

And your tape-measure is both that precise and that accurate? Wowie zowie! That would make you German, not French.

Oh actually I didn't understand what he was talking about ahah yeah uh 201 cm sorry about that.

Fucking lold

>I don't see any car parking high enough.

where do you live, on a fucking farm in the middle of nowhere.

>Lying OP is lying

This will be my last post, congratulations, you rustled my jimmies enough for me to take your poor quality b8, which I'd r8 8.8 out of 8.8

Imagine trying to kill yourself with tea leaves.

Nigga do you know what a centimeter is? Yes tape measures are that accurate holy fuck

Your choice to believe whatever the fuck you want.
And no, parking lots in France are usually closed buildings with tiny windows. Can't jump from there. And not high enough.

Ever seen Yew Tea?

I feel you.. If i lived in France id want to top myself too

typical nihilist sphiel, user. Meaning isn't an objective law of the universe that is granted to sentient life upon birth, the very notion you present is predicated on the idea that you are important enough to deserve meaning by birthright. No human is.

Meaning is self imposed importance. That's it. And you might as well enjoy some of that before you die because the only thing that matters is your capacity to make things matter.

Kek
Feel my pain

I see what you mean, but then if we considee that life is meaningless, that human is nothing and everything that I already consider, why would I want to live? Why does anyone want to live? Do they not realize?

OP had answer for every logical way to kill himself in a better way, OP does not want to do it.

Just take all the pills at the same time, not with beer because you'll puke

if life is meaningless you may as well have as much fun as you can before you die, really ride the rest of your life out serving your basest and most decadent desires.

I want to do it, but I want a perfect way. And none of them are good enough. Actually the gas mask + helium seems okayish, I'll check amazon later. See of I have enough money.
I thought about this shit a lot of time, spent countless hours thinking about a way out so yeah, name a way and I probably considered the pros and cons.

Any form of heart failure is going to be painful retard

Come on man, you are 20yo and you want to die?
Fuck off, go to gym, fuck whores, play something or make a degree in something.
If you want to know what want to die is then get married to your 18 yo girlfriend who is pregnant with twins, lose your job and house. That is depressing.

Yeah, but that would lead me to prison which is unpleasant.
At first I thought like you, and realized that one thing I really wanted tl try was cannibalism. Made plans, realized that it was too hard to escape the police, so it lead me to blocking everything I want. I just avoid being myself, and don't have fun.

Because that's all there is.

How can I know mf?

I haven't conceeded that life is meaningless. I've conceeded that the concept of meaning that people are sold is a vast misinterpretation, some uptopian idea that fulfills the void in your soul. Its just not that. meaning comes through hard work and realization. I think youre very depressed, in need of a dose of really living without thought. Existing without analysis. Living in the moment.

Your ideas, my ideas. Theyre just scribbles of modern idiots. Look to the past philosophers, who lived to 29 and died shitting themselves in the streets. THEY felt a different level of chaos in this world, and it made them STRONG of mind and soul in the content of what they wrote and spoke. Meaning is lasting through suffering long enough to tell a good god damn story of you coming out on the other side.

I'm gonna think about all you said. Thanks.
But right now I stillthink that it's not enough to make me want to live.

Is it a way of thinking among other? How come people actually like living and suffering and everything knowing that?

retard. opiods and alcohol are the way to go

Probably the most rational post in this shitshow of a thread.

You've got depression OP, seek help for that and you won't want to kill yourself anymore.

This suggests the metro is your best bet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_sites#Europe

Although if you're killing yourself anyway, you could realistically spend the time to get to just about any one of the sites in that section.

If you're willing to go to Switzerland and pay 4000 euros, you can get a doctor to do it for you
lostallhope.com/euthanasia-assisted-suicide

Best bet is to not kill yourself tbh. Or start doing things that get your adrenaline pumping, bring yourself closer to death. Try extreme sports? If your fat, don't be. If your in debt, then just avoid it best you can and pay it off slowly. If you have no love life, grow up. You don't need pussy to live so stop confroming to it. Also get rid or sell of everything you don't need... tv, over expensive iphone. I have a 50$ Samsung smartphone that I got from Wal-Mart works perfect. Get rid of gaming consoles because fuck video games it's a waste of life.

That wasn't me, sorry user. You SAID IT THOUGH. You have to accept your suffering. It is a universal constant of this reality, but its the baseline version of existence. You are born crying, we are born into suffering. Our life is an effort to transcend it, which begins with acceptance. Meditate on your suffering. The more you suffer the more you have to learn. I'm not some faggot hippy, meditate just means REALLY THINK IN SILENCE. You're not done here user, you haven't even started.

How do you stop analyzing everything?
What you say is very interesting.
Do you consider that you are really living enough your life?

Do you have a kik user? Or any way for me to contact you?
I really like talking to you.
It's deep what you say.
Thabks a lot

Best alternative that works 100% of the time is to find help for whatever you are dealing with and take care of yourself until you die of old age.

Yeah I see what you mean. I must stop losing time and start being an adult..
It's hard to realize but I think that all of you are right after all..

Its hard, you dont really just do it on command. Its like a muscle you must develope. Meditation helps as i said, because the modern age distracts us 24/7. Find a place of true silence, industrial or natural- and practice vippasana meditation. or some other type.

Or just quiet your mind of the chatter it has normalized in the same position of silence if you want to start without any research.

discord? I dont really have enough friends to justify most of those trendy phone apps.

Gonna need a bunch but yeah it will lower your blood pressure to zero.

>Trips = Truth

Life is all you have ultimately, why just get rid of it because you're sick of it. If you have no will live you have literally nothing to lose by trying anything at all, that gives you freedom.

I didn't even see those trips ^^
And yeah as always you are right. It's some optimistic quote, but I guess it's right

Nice pills of scrambled maple leaf.

Attached: Capture_2019-02-08-13-49-09.png (1424x996, 533K)

If it's a quote already I didn't know of it. I've been deeply depressed and know that feeling of hopelessness and blackness all too well. Only someone who's felt it can understand it. Just remember that it's just your brain playing tricks on you, it's nothing more than a chemical imbalance making you feel this way, even if you can't see it now.

The fucked up thing about depression is, it effects the thing that processes what is happening, the brain. So you can't see past that.

I trust Elon Musk

Attached: president of the world.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

You are well informed.
Yeah I see what you mean
I didn't find the right way to ssy it but no i believe it's not a quote, just saying that thiis kind of sentence seems to come from someone with a healthy brain ;)

We all do.
All hail the ultimate memelord

How did that even work? How do you turn on the gas on in a stove without it baking you? Sounds pretty painful to me.

Not advocating your death, but holy shit, user. Do you really want to die in pain? Buy heroin from the sketchy looking Mexicans at your local grocerystore parking lot. If you really have to go, might as well feel good.

I remember watching this video on YouTube about this girl in her twenties that wanted to die. I think she was from the Netherlands, can't remember, but the doctors finally agreed to euthanize her if she wanted. But once she finally had the choice she decided not to. So yeah life is painful sometimes but you might as well ride it out. You will be glad you didn't kill yourself when you find something that makes you happy again

Expecting life to be happy is irrational. Don’t be fuck’n dumb. Read Seneca or Marcus Arellius. Baseline is suffering. When something good happens, enjoy the moment. Expectation management frogboy.

Yeah man, I was healthy for most of my life, then stress and other factors made me feel like you do here, then I realised I could change it and become how I was before, as millions have already, so I did it.
I personally went to therapy and went to the doctor who prescribed me the weakest anti depressant dose.

On anti depressants, don't be afraid of them. I was, but the fact is they aren't the emotion numbing hammers to the brain they used to be. They are a lot more sophisticated now.
BUT ANTI DEPRESSANTS ARE NOT A CURE, they are simply a tool to use that will help reduce the symptoms enough that you can start work on the root of the issue, which will become clear to you once you get that distance from the feelings you're feeling now. I only had to take them for 2 months until I came off and the lifestyle changes got me on a really good path.

Just trust me user, there's an entire side of life that depression is blinding you from, a beautiful side of life, you've most likely seen it at some point in your life and you will see it again once you deal with this dumb little illness.

Carbon mono-oxide poisoning is the best way to go

bruh my dad killed himself and it really wasn't cool. can you please reconsider before doing anything

No I don't want to die in ppain. Silly me thought that heart failure wasn't painful..
Changed my mind ..

Yeah I read somewhere else that 9/10 people who survived suicide realized they didn't want to die.
But well even if I didn't want to, I don't fee like living is a good solution..

Then what's the point of living if existence is pain?

I take your opinion in consideration. Even thougj i'm noeone's father ..

The infamous car in the garage?

Because you aren't a passenger in your own life, you can make decisions that elevate you above it. The difference between a happy cozy boi living a nice life and crack head shitting and pissing himself on the streets are two differing sets of choices.
Stop being a hopeless faggot and take control of your life.

Okay..
In France there are three kind of therapists, and mine cannot give me any anti depressants. But i'll talk to her about what we can do. Thank for the advices

having survived yew dust poisoning that blinded me for 2 days (woodworking, dint use the right facemask) I wouldnt reccommend it.

not unless going in acute pain is your thing.

Yeah you are probably right..

I feel like a passenger of ly life, a spectator who cannot get out, but it's just a feeling I guess. I have troubles becoming an adult..

Yew is a really interesting plant.. I got some in my mouth once while trimming a shrub.. Like a fraction of a needle. It was nasty bitter and my whole mouth and sinus cavity started burning like i had rubbed jalapeno juice all over or something.. Lasted for 45 minutes. Apparently historically, there are warning tales about sleeping under yew because of the toxic pollen and off-gassing. They would also keep them planted inside monastery and castle walls, and I think there are historical accounts of besieged peoples killing themselves with yew...

Wow shit that must have been some bad days..

Thank for the advice, I won't use this shit..

A doctor can help, trust me. Depression is a worldwide issue and there's help out there for it. My therapist didn't prescribe me anti-depressants my doctor did.
You're welcome man, if I helped you get any way closer to not wanting to kill yourself and start on the way to getting better then it gives me some meaning to my life, I wish someone would have told me these things when I felt like you did.

Thanks to everyone for your answers, advices for better way to kill myself or ways to change my mind. I will take some time to think about all of this but I am reconsidering this.
I will try and change my way of living.
Thanks a lot everyone
If you want to kik me, OilyZuccini
I have to go now.
Have a nice day.

You said the right things.

Because having nothing to lose and experience to gain is liberating as fuck. It makes the times when your not in pain feel like ecstasy

Well, because you’re in France you can buy heroin from Albanians. Just don’t take anything from Moroccans.
Or just live a much riskier life. It might make you happier.

It must be 4:11 AM in France rn, 'cuz I live in the country nearby and that's the time.

Start experimenting with hallucinogens. Helped me a lot.

Just play Overwatch. That shit is way more toxic than your seed pills and you will happily commit the suicide in no time.