I’ve never been interested in black girls until recently, and I’ve decided I want to fuck one like related pic...

I’ve never been interested in black girls until recently, and I’ve decided I want to fuck one like related pic. Where do I find one? And how can a white guy get him some chocolate like that?

Attached: 1C289F44-B6FE-404F-A686-2668EE62684E.jpg (1079x1299, 96K)

You cant black girls are loyal to black men

It’s driving me insane. I could even see myself marrying a African queen and having some mixed kids. Idk what it is, I think it’s the thickness and the contrast of skin color. Although where I live their is almost no black people, and they are either very racist against white people or are very ugly :(

African women are the least desirable, you shouldnt have a problem matching with one on tindr

You might be right, but black guys treat them like shit. All the ones I know are racist and would rather fuck a Mexican than a white guy.

Go and take your sick fetish somewhere else, the flat ass cave woman can't even get pregnant with that little pink dick of yours and now you want a real woman?...Lol.

Attached: dog dick.jpg (800x533, 52K)

But where are the good looking one? Every black girl I’ve ever met is ugly as fuck. And the fuckable ones are mostly white. I want a 85%+ African girl with a slim body but huge ass.

Oh I get it. Black guys pounding white teens are a good thing, but a white guy fucking one of the few sexy black women is absolutely unacceptable. What are you afraid of? That all the black women will get addicted to big white cock? We fuck better because we are more kinky. I wouldn’t have a problem sticking my tongue up some black asshole

Mother of god...

BOYS HELP ME GET LAID BY AN AFRICAN QUEEN PLEASE

Attached: 20B38193-096B-4C38-BA3E-D914F23A394D.jpg (600x607, 76K)

No words can describe this beauty. I’ve never seen a white girl who has a perfect body like this.

Attached: 24520955-D56C-4BB6-9BC1-ABB2DE307F58.jpg (489x601, 55K)

Fuck...

Attached: 78ED38C7-193D-4CA0-9CEE-B8033C712B24.jpg (860x600, 556K)

I see how it is...some tranny faggot can get 400 replies, but a stunning African FEMALE is worthless. Fuck you racist pieces of shit. Cucks, every last one of you, I hope Jamal fucks your mother

Real words.

Southeastern USA.

Hit up tinder or other online dating. Act like a normal person. Take her out for a decent dinner. Enjoy your dark chocolate.

LOL Hell no they aren’t.

Do what I do.

If you aren’t a poor piece of shit. Drive to a shitty area of your city around 7pm and go to a busy family dollar.

They are poor pieces of shit but they have no self esteem and are usually curious about white guys. And they will have fat asses and big titties and the young ones 18-22 just give it up.

They like aggression. I walked up to one recently who was wearing a low cut top and pushing a stroller and said “you have some big ass titties.” She said “thank you and got nervous. Exchanged numbers yada yada

Dude, their culture is all about it. Don’t be a bitch though

I’m a literal 6/10 and in my late 20s. I dress well and fake my confidence.

Hell yeah, thanks man I’ll give it a shot!

I don’t like tinder, but it could broaden my horizons so I’ll give it a go

I recently hooked up with a sexy black girl. She gives really good head and has some big titties. Got some pics if you’re interested

Attached: 6C7A1E20-2F9E-404F-8539-894E29CD7FE4.jpg (640x1136, 128K)

I feel embarrassed typing that stuff out but their culture really is different. There’s a reason they get knocked up at 16 constantly. It has clear downsides but the women want sex and don’t beat around the bush about it. But they definitely sense uncoolness and shyness and don’t like it.

Interested. Post it

Attached: christina (47).jpg (537x720, 83K)

Attached: 42A2606D-C26F-476A-9D2C-12F36A26571E.jpg (1800x1800, 411K)

Attached: 560_1000.jpg (610x600, 86K)

How’d you meet up?

How old is she?

Tinder and 19

Tell that to my black gf.

Have you checked the local jail?

That's a whole lot of projection, friend

Go to Atlanta Georgia. You might get shot but there's a chance

Been dating a black girl for years. They're just as curious

Let me guess... Should i start succin? Kys

Bump

Are they as loyal as the males?

>implying anyone is loyal anymore regardless of skin color

That was pretty funny.

But they tend to be the polar opposite and very loyal. They are weirdly accepting of maleness too. Like the only chick I’ve dated and cheated on who kept me around (I’m not sounding too good here) was a black chick.

They love hard

Patience. It takes time to get Yea Forums to admit it likes ebony women.

Found mine on tinder OP, just talk to them like normal girls and they'll respond if they're worth fucking with. Mines educated and only fucks white guys.

Dont go for ghetto trash hood monkeys unless you want the clap at best and to get stabbed at worst

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-012008.png (1080x1920, 1.57M)