Who’s ready for this shit?

Who’s ready for this shit?

Which class/race will you guys be playing?

Attached: AC7BD3BB-9BB8-44CD-9B62-A9E297568DAB.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/80av0n/levelling_pace_average_level_6_30_mins_10_in_5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wont be playing. Had good memories with classic and I know the "classic" wow wont be better or even close to what it was.

played horde TBC+ but its time to hit alliance.

dwarf mage ready to turret dmg and buff 39 other people.

dwarf mage

lol what

Don't think Dwarves could be mages in vanilla.

gnome*

inserting fucking faggot trademark, Ill take it.

its been a bit of time.

I have lost 160 pounds since I stopped playing WoW. I'm about 40 away from losing all the weight I put on when I STARTED playing WoW, FUCK this game.

I find it interesting how all the people who did not play classic do not realise how time consuming this game was. There is simply no other game up to date to compare it with. To put it simply, it was like a second job, sometimes even worse. Anyone who played it hardcore can confirm.

It's different now. MC/BWL are cleared under 30 minutes
AQ/40 Naxx under 1.5 hours

And before someone screams about private servers, Northdale is OVERtuned

>gnome*
Fucking gnome mages... ToEP, AP, PoM, Pyroblast to the dick.

wont be the same

>addons
>guides
>possible changes
>nostalgia
>rush to 60
>bots
>more professional established chinks farmers
>Nothing is new
>possible game breaking changes

only retards who think they will accomplish something on retail are hype for this crap

it doesnt matter if you played vanilla retail
it doesnt matter if u played on a private servers

THERES IS NOTHING NEW OR HARD ABOUT THIS GAME u wont accomplish nothing

undead warlock
gonna wreck ass and tear shit

warlock or mage
hell maybe druid

I agree 100%
vanilla gamestyle with more abilities and new raids? omg they would make so much money
but as it stands now it’s gonna be hype for like 5 months.
Then the majority hit molten core and realize what boring, awful shit it was to raid in vanilla

moderation.

shit gonna flop

maybe 1 servers will survive with a full pop thanks to some streamer but other servers will suck

just like pirate servers are flopping left and right

Every single criticism in the thread was said about OSRS also, and that totally blew RS3 out of the water.

Im calling the same success is going to follow classic as well.

Attached: 1440205933533.png (561x748, 608K)

level OP/10 faggot gaylord on realm hamplanet

Undead shadow priest.

Also I'm gonna camp the server opening to grab as many decent names as I can.

I normally play paladin, but vanilla paladin doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy
probably hunter, I guess I'll go dwarf

OSRS has tons of changes from its vanilla state

Gunna roll a human priest and co-level with a buddy rolling human warrior.

He started with cataclysm so hes excited to experience vanilla, I started in 05 and quit sometime after cata

Didnt start that way, and even then all changes were voted on. It will be the same for classic im sure.

except ppl want no changes idiot

I'm gonna flip my shit if I have to buy this. infact I wont even bother if thats the case. I have the original games box and CD's from 2004 still. I'll pay for a sub, but nothing else.

>inb4 quits at lvl 30

vanilla was made for NEETS not so many around

they rather play fortnite or someshit

The timesinks involved were absolutely nothing compared to the popular MMO that WoW replaced. But yeah, it's still going to be grindy and timesinky, and most younger kids will not be able to hang.

You think you want it but you dont. Shit takes too much time

People have forgotten how genuinely bad vanilla paladin gameplay was. Autoattacking for days.

Ah so youre speaking for every single WoW player then huh idiot?

You think they same shit wasnt parroted when OSRS was announced? its successful regardless.

Ive played since vanilla and dont have a problem with most of the changes theyve already announced, like keeping the 2h trade window for dungeon loot.

The entire target demographic is people currently playing it on private servers you dumbfuck

Aww damn.. I can’t wait to spend 40 minutes running through the barrens and talking on WoW’s version of Yea Forums in public chat. Great times.. great times...

So many people are gonna quit after lvl 30. I mean the leveling is slow before that but when ppl realize how much shit they gotta do to lvl up compared to today they're just gonna uninstall the game. Only the hardcore nolifers will survive.

Chuck norris...?

If you're planning on playing this you are the biggest loser in like recorded history

>Camping names
Fucking this, i'll be waiting on launching day just for this even tho i prob won't be playing on launch.

I remember getting lvl 39 in Vidalia on an Orc Hunter, took me 12 hours. Then I got that fucking black lion Humar The Pride Lord. Shit was so cash.

That why some of us are excited for classic.
For many of us, pve leveling WAS THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME.

I dont give a flying fuck about pvp or raiding. modern wow has literally removed everthing I enjoyed about the game so casuals can hit max ASAP and "play the real game."

Vanilla*

You know the pain. Pain inflicted on ourselves.

If i don't get Bob I'm gonna be sad

Most "young" kids playing vanilla are now in their 30s with massive disposable incomes/neets. We can deal

>Pve leveling was the entire fucking game
Hear hear!! This is EXACTLY why I’m excited.

who cares wht you want

Only if its free

Surprisingly, blizzard apparently, since I approve of the mast majority of announced decisions with the project so far.

I'm only playing to see if i can achieve rank 13

games not that great people over hyping it

but better than nothing

sure thing buddy

Attached: download (1).jpg (222x227, 6K)

That’s why we’ve been infested with rng loot boxes you faggot. I loved paying $15 a month for a game where I can get EVERYTHING if I just played the fucking game.

Dwarf paladin, cuz the majority of wow players are fags

>lvl 39 in Vidalia on an Orc Hunter, took me 12 hours
Nobody got to 39 in 12 hours in vanilla.

I think his vanilla is WotLK

could be 12 in game time

Tbh I don't think anyone did that in Wrath either, maybe if they had full heirlooms, I can't remember now. But it took Joana the speedrunner well over 20 hours to hit 40 back in the day.

Here's his speed run data from plebbit, left colum is lvl, right is minutes to lvl

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/80av0n/levelling_pace_average_level_6_30_mins_10_in_5/

25 82
26 73
27 80
28 100
29 104
30 101
31 113
32 120
33 114
34 126
35 128
36 101
37 157
38 136
39 152
40 156
41 122
42 196
43 179
44 184
45 144
46 160
47 229
48 174
49 187
50 189
51 180
52 241
53 158
54 188
55 274
56 226
57 152
58 237
59 333
60 339

Is transsexual nigger still an option?

Shut up faggot.

cant wait for people to ask for achievements of retail wow to raid mc in vanilla

Attached: qle86ybdoz121.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Dang, 4 days 20 hours world record to level 60. Even if you played 4 hours a day that's a month just to ding max level, and that's speedrunning it.

Attached: feels.png (700x468, 418K)

This. Nostalgia does that, it will be a much shittier experience than anyone remembers.

It happened, Bro. I was going HARD and I grinding quests like no one ever has.

So you’re the inspiration for the South Park episode?

Thats what you believe, but a FreeRPG can have free and pay, and who pay go more fast than free, but you thinks because freeplayers they need to put fucking lootboxes, I dont want to pay 15$ every month to fucking play a game, and I play more in console and I need to fucking pay 6 anyways fucking bastard so go and fuck yourself

Will not playing unless they make it free to play. I'm not paying for this dinosaur.

Stay with your console you faggot. Not wanting to support the company that’s giving you the entertainment? Go suck a dick as your bbc bf fucks your ass raw to where you die.

Fuck off you little cunt. We don't want people like you on classic anyway. Cancer.

Sort of, only with shorter hair.

Yeah, it's the games fault you're a faggot who doesn't know how to moderation

I dont have a neckbeard

jog on faggot, this game isnt for you

>majority of wow players are fags
>That's why I'm gonna play the faggiest class in all the game
Like potery.

you are not lying
running a BM hunter was like managing two toons
you had to keep your main pet leveled up and constantly capture new pets to learn skills so you could train the main pet.
most hunters just used one pet maybe two pets at most a tank and a dps

>Hordes of obnoxious newfags who never played WoW pre-Cata flooding the servers crying about how hard it is

>Raids will be completed within the first few days because everybody knows the best leveling methods and raid tactics

Yeah bro I'm so ready for this shit. Ready for it to be a pathetic cash grab that dies off and leaves a few Vanillatards to do the same thing they've done on private vanilla servers the past 10 years.

EQ to this day is still more time consuming dude. Vanilla WoW was a cakewalk compared to old EQ, and even current EQ

Dont forget every pet needed to be fed from a special diet.

that shit was awesome though

i kek

So fucking ready op, current wow is dead and I haven't logged in since BFA launched. I'll be playing either undead lock or dwarf pally, undecided. tbh I'm just looking forward to the social aspect of it. Actually talking to people and making friends made the game what it was.

Same brother. I fucking can’t wait.

maybe if they release wrath expac