What’s the male equivalent of a girl having a big ass...

What’s the male equivalent of a girl having a big ass? I need to know so I can work on whatever that is and pull infinite women

Attached: DF1CD9A6-F7A9-48F4-B087-3797A120D5BC.jpg (1242x1548, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8SxQ1P94ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a car

I have that

a six figure salary and not being fat/retarded/ugly

it's an ass fool. but a weak incel bitch like you probly wont understand

Madonkadonk

your word and your balls

I’m talking about physical attributes dumbass

long balls. get a ballsack stretcher

High estrogen = estrogenic, soft ass and body shape.
High testosterone = Hard muscles and body hair

kek

I have that and it’s a bmw

abs

A big ass. Google it. Women go crazy over a dude with a nice ass. I can attest. I'm /fit/ and have been for about 10 years and of all my gfs and one night stands, I never had a woman that didnt go crazy over my ass. Its their favorite body part on a guy. Having a nice upper body (arms, shoulders, and chest) women love too. Also train your damn legs. Ass wins by a mile though.

One of the first things i look at in a guy is his hair. Then his face/smile, hands, outfit and height

False, you can’t tell a guy has abs at first glance unless he’s wearing a skin tight shirt or is just slim which I am

this.
I'm /fit/ too and this is true. It does even get better when you got a nice size. But fear not, TRAIN YOUR FUCKING ASSES UP

Yea I doubt that. So your saying if a guy was walking around with a Kim k ass girls would fall in love? You’re stupid. The arms are beleivable

Stretched toes.

What type of hair do you like

A nice ass. But seriously, generally a fit body, including a nice ass. Guys butts are in for some reason. Even famous instagram men are showing theirs off.

Attached: cbdd996d7f2e2e952a5ccb7553a42c0f.jpg (1242x1242, 171K)

Also a big ass. Girls are into nice asses as much as dudes

having a big ass

V-shaped torso

probably abs.

What? Who says it needs to be Kim Kardashians ass? He just said a nice ass, which tend to be slightly large proportionately but we didn't say 'have kim kardashians ass' or 'have a woman's ass'. Just a nice one for a guy. I'm not even fit but girls like my ass, they say it's cute.

To everyone saying a nice ass you’re wrong. Cause for us the bigger the ass the better. If a guy is walking around with a Kim k type ass that would just look weird and people will prob assume he’s a trap.

Youre stupid as fuck.

A firm, nice muscular ass. Most men have zero asses. Do the research

http:// www.mtv.com/news/2082976/women-like-guys-butts-science/

https:// www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19516295/women-like-guys-who-have-nice-butts/

Literally there are hundreds of links to studies and shit on google about it. Train your ass, Hank Hill and get women.

Post a pic idk what that looks like

This guy fucks.

For

Anyone who replies girls aren't looking for a nice ass probably doesn't have one

Nothing in life is better than being balls deep in some pussy and the chick just grabs you by your ass cheeks and begs you to start drilling the fuck out of her.

Working out your legs, core and ass will improve your sex game tenfold as well. The amount of power you gain with your thrusting, youd have your girl creaming like when you first met.

Yea I don’t cause I’m not fucking gay

Abs you idiot!

Yeah we're wrong when we literally have and know women who have looked for great asses in men. Just gotta accept the fact that women are into asses as much as men.

Most women I know aren't looking for the overly muscular man, just a nice fit dude with a great ass

Fuck I'm groundhog daying again.

That's why youre begging to know what women like and you respond with this faggot shit because you have no ass or bitches.

>THE MAIN BODY PART THAT ATTRACTS WOMEN IS GAY TO WORKOUT GUYS

Probably also a virgin? Having toned features doesn't make you gay. Why would it be gay to work out?

But you can’t tell a guy has abs at first glance unless he’s shirtless

They really don't. You are retarded.

Women appreciate a nice ass, but don't worship it and obsess about it the way a man does.

Yea cause I’m gonna do squats as a man to get a bigger ass. Do you hear how you sound ?

quads cant lie OP

Exactly, preach my brother.

Tell that to all the women I know who talk about men's asses more than the dudes I know talk about anything

A personality, user.

Yes, they do faggot. Its the most attractive thing on a man to a woman by a fucking mile, even over abs and arms. If you know it all then why make the thread? Theres literally thousands of links you can read. Do some lunges and shut the fuck up.

Yeah because "real" men skip leg day lol

I didn't make this thread you brainlet.

Probably a bunch of kids with flat asses trying justify why women aren't looking at them

Squats are shit for glute activation. Do lunges at an angle instead.

https: //www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19546384/diagonal-lunges-for-glute-gains/

Doing these since New Years, and my ass is literally hard to get my jeans in. My fiance cant keep her hands off it either.

You gays are pretty devious, trying to make young males make their asses bigger so that they're less attractive to women and more attractive to you gays.

Yeah, clearly you've been fed these lies by a faggot or girls ironically laughing at you.
Abs and muscles are the equivalent. Unless they're gonna be tongue deep in your hole, they could give a fuck what your shitter looks like.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I refuse to believe girls love asses as much as guys that’s absolute bull

I thought it was height, but good thing I’m tall just gotta get my arms bigger and I’m good

Ive always had a thing for curly hair but as long as its not too messy then any type can be attractive. What type do you have?

Attached: 9e493feec277d4ffd53cbe36fd50cab3.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Yeah my girlfriend can't get enough of my ass (and it's not even toned). Girls just like asses

This thread is just full of kids who skipped leg day and are now regretting it

You fucking degenerate homo, stop larping as a straight male when you're clearly into guys asses and getting your own ass fucked.

Pretty much this. Short on sides and back and longer on top with a little fringe

Attached: CF000E01-15BA-4340-BFF2-5157A030B7C2.jpg (1231x1535, 432K)

You clearly dont know any, but go ask girls you know or fucking ask random women what their fave body part on a man is and report back. Find out yourself. Its going to be ass by a mile.

I mean I don’t have a big ass but I don’t have a flat ass neither. But also I’m not gay so I’m not gonna be wearing skin tight clothing or leggings so idk how girls even see a guy as a big ass unless it’s so big it’s noticeable even through baggy or slim fit jeans

haha hank hill motherfucker

Making your ass bigger = making your upper body look smaller, making you look overall weaker and less attractive to women and more attractive to faggots who want to rip into your asshole.

Just wear skinny jeans or tight fitting pants. One thing that I've seen always drives women crazy is it your ass is shown off while wearing slim slacks as part of a suit or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8SxQ1P94ME

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: d73kklm3g60z207xn227773302300.jpg (1630x1169, 135K)

Question to the fags in the thread: are guys attracted to women with huge upper bodies, and small flat asses?

There's a thing called working everything out? I've never seen a girl laugh at a guy with a big ass and no upper muscle but I see plenty of girls laugh at guys who skip leg day.

Who wants to date a dude that looks like this?

Attached: 3c8fc379ae1b3e93e9978d89e528a37d.gif (625x619, 35K)

Are girls attracted to huge upper bodies with no leg definition at all?

If guys aren't attracted to huge upper bodies with tiny legs, why would girls be attracted to guys with huge upper bodies and flat legs?

Nice burying yourself there kid

My friends and i always laugh at guys with big butts, it really doesnt make guys more attractive imo. Id prefer a guy with a small ass and great face than the opposite

Didn't answer my question, you dumb fucking fag.

Exactly, if anything a guy with a big ass just looks gay and feminine

I answered it in the context of my overall answer. Go back to middle school kid, the girls there don't care about anything anyways

Arms and pectorals.

I'd say shoulders, if you are talking about a bodypart.

what a fucken moron

i get girls cat calling me while driving past saying nice ass all the time

Attached: ass.png (281x671, 223K)

Broad shoulders ?

Your personality

Can't really give yourself broad shoulders. Either you have em or you don't, but you can beef up whatever you do have

Keep up the circular logic and idiotic deception to steer people in the direction of your disgusting faggot fetish. Because YOU like guys with big asses because you are a FAGGOT.

Typical faggot that doesn't have any morals or family, so can just spend all day lying, politically protesting and fucking other gays.

Why dont you try letting grow longer

You’re a guy I could care less what you think

Longer on the top?

biceps

Attached: 471BCFFB00000578-5159213-image-a-13_1512727635371.jpg (634x845, 95K)

When you lmao too much

Yea maybe itll suit you better

What’s wrong with the length in that pic

Kek he was so proud showing off his hank hill booty

Nothing wrong with it, i just thought you wanted to change something about yourself that might make u more attractive

Samfag. Also obv not a Instagram femal models huge ass but a firm, muscular ass that’s noticable like a guy with a nice upper body wearing a fitting t shirt.

It’s all just bait at this point from the same fag so idk why I’m even bothering

See this is what I’m saying, this guys ass is flat as hell. If girls actually think that’s a big ass then every guy has a big ass.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)