Men, how does it feel that you have been replaced by a piece of plastic and a battery ?

Men, how does it feel that you have been replaced by a piece of plastic and a battery ?

Attached: woman-using-clit-vibrator.jpg (640x400, 15K)

Women, how does it feel that you were replaced by a 2D image?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends S2 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.00.966.png (1280x720, 411K)

Foids were replaced with hands and lube. The superior alternative.

I'm used to being replaced by other men, so I don't really care.

Ahahahh.
Nice try roastie.

Pretty good, now I can get back to playing Vidya with my mates, saving for retirement whilst paying off my house, secure in the knowledge no XX chromosomer is going to steal my hard work because she is mentally ill/challenged.

Arguing with holes...

Attached: 1551398161828m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

>Men being replaced by objects and other persons.
>Women being replaced by objects and other persons.

did you just came out to this conclusion today or.. ?

Everything expendable.
also kek

yeah that's why guys are always trying to get in my pants I guess

Why is it that no one is trying to ban dildos but everyone wants to ban loli dolls? Any dumb whore can buy a child sized dildo for $30 and carry it around in their purse. But, I can't order one of these to use in the privacy of my home without fear of it not getting through customs and being put on a watchlist. Fuck women, I hate them.

Attached: 010.jpg (2160x1620, 1.9M)

Still hanging in there, not sent to the scrap pile yet

Attached: Still relevant.jpg (1536x1024, 76K)

im genuinely a victim of this.
>met girl and start relationship
>fuck like rabbits for months
>she didnt have alot of experience and i thought lets experience everything since we are comfortable with each other
>mention sex toys and she tell me she has never had one or used one
>buy her pink rabbit
>we use it and she moans like crazy and loves it
>no sex is every now and again yet this is used loads
>doesnt register in my brain really but we buy some more
>mention buying some more advanced toys and she is down for that
>buy her a hitachi wand and an 8 inch thick dildo
>she uses these and cums so hard she has to cover her mouth with a pillow
>fast forward and i havent had sex for about 4 months and she has used the toys every night and finishes me off with a bj
>she wants a new sex toy for her birthday and links me the one she wants
>its an even thicker dildo
>dont want to piss her off so i buy it
>sexting yesterday and she mentions she is proper horny and cant wait to see me
>i ask her if she is excited to see me as we havent seen each other for a few weeks due to my work
>she says yes and cant wait to use the dildo
>im doomed.mp4

Sounds like you needed to be more of a man.

fucking awesome! Now I can get on with playing vidya without getting hassled and doing all that cuddle shit she enjoys after!

Thinking you are anything more than holes

I know this is bait, but...

Compare the reaction of men to vibrators with the reaction of women to sex robots.

lel

It's even better when you get to join in on using the plastic and batteries on her

and then fucking her afterward

Not even comparable.
Roasties are way angrier.

>Roasties

I've been on Yea Forums since January 2004.

Interesting question. my lesb wife never let me penetrate her. it's not replacement if the dildo was there first, right?

Good fot you!
You're still a faggot, doesn't change because you aren't new here

Hows a dildo gonna pay for your living?

very easly, I just put on a camara, fuck the shit out of me with it and then sell it to thirsty men

Well you are the expert.

Save your money now, whilst you can make it.

Not gonna work for that long. And camwhores all end up having to do that shit several hours a day to make a living. Theyd be better off just getting a real job.

how does it feel you've be replaced by just a piece of plastic/silicone

I want an actual relationship with a woman who I can spend the rest of my life with and have kids.
If she only sees me as a way to get off then she isn't the kind of person I was looking for in the first place.

As someone who sells sex toys for a living, i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt they are nowhere near a replacement in women's minds.

Doesn't bother me. Silicone/plastic eventually gets boring to women. My dick/tongue/various sexual escapades always keep them coming back.