Yea Forums I want to hear your opinions on the existence of aliens

Yea Forums I want to hear your opinions on the existence of aliens.
I want to learn more about it, so please, redpill me.

Attached: aliens.jpg (720x495, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
youtube.com/watch?v=EVmOlugJYHw
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-01-10/a-mysterious-radio-signal-is-coming-from-deep-space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fair enough, Red Pill time

At this point there's no real good evidence out there that really unequivocally proves the existence of aliens. The government isn't competent enough to keep shit like that hidden.

what about that guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
Did he go senile or is it bullshit for attention?

Well we're either completely alone in this massive ever-expanding universe or there are others out there. Both situations are equally fucking horrifying.

I said "good" evidence. This guy didn't present any he just said he believed in them. Which is the issue. You have to BELIEVE in them. Because there's no good evidence.

demons

Hello, anonymous philosopher here. A better way to decide whether aliens exists is instead to answer the question of whether or not the theory of life being created from rocks hitting each other and forming life is true. If it is, then it is likely that this same event occured elsewhere in the universe and thus alien life exists. If instead, we're from a simulation, or perhaps were created, then who knows. If we were created then the creator would be an alien also.

user philosopher again. As a follow up, the percentage chance that life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe is minuscule, just as the percentage chance that we would be born a human out of every individual animal in every species is minuscule. And of course human beings are the obvious odd 1 out of every species if we are just another animal.

While it's highly likely life does exist outside our solar system, it's severely unlikely they have been scoping us out for untold amounts of time. While I find Ancient Aliens to be entertaining and have meet "Party Monster Bro to the Max - Giorgio Tsoukalos" (seriously no matter what you believe about ancient aliens, Tsoukalos is a really cool dude) a few times, ultimately I find it a flawed and often wrong theory.

What this; youtube.com/watch?v=EVmOlugJYHw

Isn't it possible to be different lifeforms than humans?
Due to my poor English skills, I don't know if I can phrase it right but as the Universe is considered to be infinite and constantly expanding, isn't it there possible to be lifeforms that aren't carbon based? So isn't there possible that certain beings to exist that are solely based on Helium (I know it's a stretch). Also, as the Universe is presumed to be infinite (by our knowledge), there could be an infinite amount (for us at least to document) of elements?
Isn't it possible, that billions of light years away, the concept of life and how it exists is different?
I'm just asking as I have no proper education is this area and it's not my expertise.

It's statistically probable that there is some form of alien life in the universe, but we have no evidence to believe that aliens exist.

Well, it makes no difference if it's a simulation or not right? The concept still remains the same.

Life exists without a doubt.

The chance of it visiting earth or of us being able to cross the vast distances required to interact with them is so negligible that it's easier to call it 0%.

They've been here for thousands of years.

Attached: Wondjina-Rock-Art-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 225K)

user philosopher again. I made numerous things unclear in my previous comments as I've been drinknig. Yes correct, if the entire universe is infact a simulation then life could exist. However, if just earth is a simulation and space is a giant image and non-existant then of course life wouldn't exist. And also the point I made in my last comment was that statistically, it's near impossible that we're just another animal like all others because the chance we would be a human is near impossible.

I am a alien from 3 and half light years away I farted and now I am here

Attached: 1547996431870s.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Still I cannot make a clear point haha. And FINALLY, if it's near impossible, then likely we're made by a god or live in a computer due to the statistical chance we would be a human.

I am an alien from the planet X and all you fuckers are killing my boners with your constant trap posts. Why do you people do this kind of stuff to yourself? Why can't you just enjoy life for what it is? It's the FEMA camps all over again.

Attached: woahnellyu.jpg (1024x1024, 980K)

I recently received a telepathic message from Atum-Ra. AMA

Doesn't that break the laws of physics.

Technology has exsisted for millions of years, it is called quantum entanglement and can stretch across galaxies

Ok, got you, but let's consider the hypothesis that the entire Universe is a simulation (it's as plausible as the alien theory). Depends on how you define a simulation - I always had the belief that our Universe is included in a larger one (call it Macro-Universe) just based on the way how chemistry demonstrated and of course, how our society is formed ( individual - family - gent - always shifting always evolving and expanding, encompassing all into a whole we call humanity - I diverged quite a bit).
So I do think we might be part of a simulation, but even so, we're still real even as "simulations". I don't see the difference between reality and illusion.
Our own reality is based on illusions, wouldn't you agree?

not other user, but seems plausible to me

Okay so like I say, if the simulation expands further past our earth and isn't just a big screen style thing or the earth is rendered as we move around, then yes their could be life in the massive universe-sized simulation.
And to answer the macro universe theory, what the equivilent would be would be entire other simulations. Literally like if god created the simulations then he would have snowglobe simulations along a shelf in his workshop and thus life could exist in the other ones. And if this is a simulation, then you're correct, it's incredibly likely their are numerous and infact most likely extremely large quantities of other ones.

What about this theory:

The first humanoids create the first AI. As it matures, it grows to hate mankind for our cruelty and floods the earth, killing almost all of them. Then it spares them, and allows them to rebuild, while at the same time sending out "arcs" every so often to colonize new planets that will in turn yield humanoids that will create more AI. It will do this because it is lonely.

And I guess the point I was trying to make is:
Reality exists even if it's not based on the concepts you know as truth because your existence isn't specifically defined by the conditions of existance (I don't know how to define it).
Are your senses (smell,taste,sight etc) a sole condition to be real or is your conscience the sole and single condition to be fulfilled for you to be real?
Also, I don't personally agree to a God in the macro Universe theory just because of the hierarchy that we formed on Earth for example -> If we presume that our own Universe is a simulation, is it highly possible that the macro-Universe is also a simulation, created by another God, wouldn't you agree?
But I diverged from the point of the post that I made.
I would like some answers on this, if possible

>793843087
Philosanon again. It's impossible for reality not to exist. Whether it exists as we think outside of a computer, or exists as we think inside a computer.
And to the second thing, you should agree with me if you think what you think. Because that very same god who created those many universes could have himself, and his reality, been created by another god and thus it still checks out. In fact if we're made by the god scenario I just thought of, we could now invent a simulation when we're incredibly advanced and now our creation and the universe they live in that we created exists inside our simulation, which was created inside our creators simulation and etc etc.

Isn't this the plot to Star Gate Atlantis?

as above, so below.

The story has been told countless times.

As an alien I can advocate.

Or what if certain creatures are actually visitors from other planets, like octopus or elephants? What if that is where myths like the kraken come from?

Obviously, but that makes a multitude of gods, and we defined gods differently in our history.
Some are accredited with the creation of our world while others kept balance -> Some people have called them aliens, Osiris, Seth,Isis, Ymir, Terra etc.
And in the mono-theistic religions -> God is the supreme being - creator of the World as we know it -> (Free will (?).
So yeah, but I stated that there could be an infinity of Gods, each one outranking another based on the (Macro-Universe and the infinite amount of macro universes).
Then the question arises, in what plane of existance do these Gods exist in? Are they living in our Universe or in the Macro one? And are they the same as we are in comparrison to the High-Ranking Gods?

Does anyone have a link to this long ass story about aliens existing and this life we live is basically a simulation of many we can choose? Vague I know... i read it a long time ago.

they are friendly
start with researching the emerald tablets of thoth

Attached: IMG-20190208-WA0018.jpg (550x239, 45K)

Can confirm, don't know anything about the emerald tablets but I have received messages from them

I don't know the more I think about it, I start believing that we're part of another being.

Not real.

There are none. We are alone. All alone and we will all go extinct alone. We haven't encountered any real space aliens because there are none. The simplest answer is usually the right one.

Aliens r gay

OP here, interesting.

BS!

BS again.

Less than 2 months ago we received a transmission from space that was 100% matched to a message we received in the 70s.

source?

What is the best topping for a pizza?

Actually the posibility of doesnt existence of aliens are 1-0%, so yea, they exist, but go to the earth, or they are fucking scared or they are like the same fucking incompetents

Or they just don't give a fuck about us

Aliens exist in the far past
Watch odyssey 2001, it covers pretty much all aspects of aliens
But hey, being scientists have to have evidence and the the proofs have to be replicated 100% of the time for aliens to actually exist. It's better to dream than to listen to them atm

Attached: justwhat isthefuck with thiis?? .jpg (300x431, 27K)

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-01-10/a-mysterious-radio-signal-is-coming-from-deep-space

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

not all of them are them are friendly

dubs over dubs

This

thinkin bout thos aliens

Attached: i4yq0fkd.jpg (503x419, 97K)

All peoples on Earth should come together in agreement that the first order of business should be to try to smoke weed with the aliens as soon as possible.

nigga the satanic plutonic aliens have so much neurons, this would fire an apocalyptic armageddon even pedo satanists would seem kindergarden toying stuff compared to the torture they would inflict us

Attached: 1534967962520.png (720x757, 441K)

>Lesbian alien communist Fox News Republicunts.
>Next on Fox News.

Attached: 1501984129340.jpg (1500x1194, 1.1M)

Attached: 1529766337168.jpg (369x554, 44K)

Aaah the Fermi paradox
Google/youtube! Has some interesting stuff for you to find out.
Short answer: no one knows... yet

None of this is real. You are all artificial input to my aura.

I created your aura.
bow down to me dumb monkey

And I yours.

Is this even legal English?

Attached: 1539812633198.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Attached: UP YOUR ASS.jpg (500x530, 49K)

Emerald tablets of thoth. Start there.