So how hard is it to fuck a muslim girl. I'm interested in pic related. Any tips? Ever dated/fucked a muslim?

So how hard is it to fuck a muslim girl. I'm interested in pic related. Any tips? Ever dated/fucked a muslim?

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-002446.jpg (720x1280, 456K)

Goddesses

Attached: image.jpg (812x965, 90K)

Anal doesn't count, so it's easy

Just rape them, as Muslims they're probably used to it.

My experience comes from Indonesia, south east Asia. They're mostly Muslim, but most of the women you meet out at a club(or on tinder) are dtf. Some are more conservative than others but I had a high success rate.
Being caucasian is a literal chick magnet. Craziest shit I've seen

Attached: received_2087854531240100.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I would eat her ass with a slice of bread.

Attached: image.jpg (563x1000, 71K)

MORE OF HER

Got a blowjob from a hijab girl behind a bar/restruant in Malaysia. Was chatting her up once I got drunk enough, then when I had to piss, she offered to show me where the bathroom was. Was 100% sure I was gonna get mugged, but I was a big strong Murican and they were all skinny weak asians. She swallowed. 6/10, blowie was great, 2 weeks worried about the herps I was sure I got was not great.

No more sorry

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Did she unzip your pants ?

Attached: image.jpg (637x637, 90K)

TOO BAD. SHE HELLS HOT

They are pretty easy to rape, as long as you can stand the smell.

You likeky ?

Attached: image.jpg (640x799, 108K)

I could never get one to keep the hijab on for me

Umm...I think so. She turned around once we got to the bathroom and said she wants a kiss. I don't really remember how it lead to that. I do remember some mutual crotch rubbing.

eme likey this one

Not even this one

Attached: image.jpg (1000x993, 76K)

oh yesnice ass

?

Attached: image.jpg (502x900, 46K)

dated a muslim who wore a hijab through college. grew up sexually repressed, shit was awesome. when we were home she'd want to fuck all the time. we even fucked in the college library a couple of times because she was so horny. also fingered her through a couple of movies (I have a thing for public sex)

How did she suck you off

Attached: image.jpg (712x1000, 108K)

more

post more

Fucked two...One Turkish girl from istanbul...no headscarf, quite western. And another one from Kasachstan. Was pretty easy.

show her

Just because they wear the religious garb doesn’t mean they aren’t whores.

Probably the Hottest moment in my life was getting head from a beautiful somali wearing her burqa. I just approached her in a store and gave her my number. She texted me a day or two later and we met up at her place.

Word of advice, while they can act like whores, they don’t like being seen as whores. So don’t escalate the sexting and whatnot. Get person to person and make moves

post pics

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (807x1000, 63K)

How submissive was she

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1055, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1252, 237K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x761, 81K)

Pretty aggro.

>get to her shithole apartment.
>hear baby crying in the other room.
>she quiets kid.
>comes back. Sits on couch.
>I sit right next to her. Like thighs touching.
>she starts laughing
>”you don’t have a girlfriend?”
>”no” (i was actually married so not lying)
>”you lyinnnn” (they say this constantly)
>”ehh maybe.”
>silence for a bit. TV is on low
>she asks “where’s your shit?” And taps my thigh.
>”huh?”
>”didn’t you come here so I can suck your dick?”
>”nah” (that’s what did it)
>leans over my lap. Undues my pants. Starts sucking dick
>guiding her burqa up and down. She raises her ass and I’m putting my hand up her skirt feeling her creamy pussy

She swallowed my cum and whatnot.

I hit her up a day later. She totally ghosted me. Which is weird, because I’m white, have a great job, and she was a poor ass FOB immigrant single mom.

Got tested a while later because any girl sucking your dick a couple days after meeting you is suspect. All is good. But I still miss that bitch.

Ive fucked two hijabi muslim girls.
Theyre actually pretty difficult to get, especially if theyre conservative. They have to like you a lot and its easier if they are westernized.

Attached: IMG_2726.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Sounds about right
The trick is to just take it all the say same day.
Though I will admit trying to dick down a girl while a shitty soap opera, neighborhood dog bark loudly and a baby crying in the background can be pretty distracting but you get over it

Would kiss gently hold hand then rape

It’s kind of incredible how accurate you were with this. Haha. It’s always the same

Wow what country are you from

Attached: image.jpg (1024x819, 82K)

I had fun pulling on her hijab while doing her doggy style and she loved rimming my ass.

Columbus, OHio US.

2nd largest somali population in US

This is the answer user. Indonesian women are very conservative in public, but on the Internet and in private they’re absolute monsters.
Have fun!

Wow dd she call you anything like master ?

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Theyre sluts but if daddy finds out you will literally lose your head. Saw one for 1.5 years, not worth it.

Yep.

Their fathers fuck everything and usually have 5 girlfriends. But their precious girls can’t do shit

more

Unless it's Muhammad, then it's 20 somethin.

more