Out of body experience story thread

Out of body experience story thread

Are these actually real? I’ve never had this experience but I’ve heard it’s possible, any of you anons ever have one?

Attached: 9937904D-6B9B-4E48-A3B8-C7F5839DB6DE.jpg (848x486, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Ketamine is crazy

I believe they are real, but people doing it are subjects to hallucinations, lies, on this plane . the astral plane is the world of the dead, apparently one should/could avoid it after death

>floated out of my body
>floating over this vast dark terrain
>everyone was in like a purgatory type place
>there was ghosts walking everywhere as I floated above them
>Float far up into total silent dark abyss
>Hairs start to stand up
>Panicking hard
>Something is coming towards me from the darkness
>Heart beating super fast it's getting closer
>Pussy out and wake up

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw

Attached: 1521437577263.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

my comprehension so far:

1/ nothing exists after death
2/ nde are real
3/ positive nde's or negative ones are reported

the astral plane has different levels, from "hell like" to "heaven like"

4/ avoid the astral plane altogether, it's naive dream states, manipulation

Bump

What the fuck

Attached: 717649BD-4FF5-4884-906E-1A1A4CD18D7F.jpg (750x484, 45K)

Yea dude. That's nothing. My signal used to be so strong. I weakened the signal though with drugs and self abuse. When I was a kid I used to have these crazy dreams, I would be in deep trance, sweating (Not sex wetdream) like messages, signs, I could foretell some things even up till I was a teenager. My mother is a a real Oracle, her signal is very strong. She knew I had got my girl impregnated before I got a chance to tell her. One time she woke up 3AM to urgently call her dad because she knew he was about to die, and he died right there on the phone with her. I have so many stories.

One time I took a shit ton of DXM and smoked a few bowls. It hit me so hard that every time I laid down I would start to feel my consciousness slowly pushing against my skull as if it were trying to escape, eventually looking down on my own body. I would snap back into reality whenever I sat back up.

kek

Bump

Question for afterlife options, is it better to try and raise my energy in the astral plane so that I can consciously exist there when I die, or should I attempt to ascend to the fourth dimension? If I end up in the astral plane when I die, will I eventually ascend to a higher one or am I stuck there eternally?

Mushrooms were wonderful but it poses the question of what is real? Everything you perceive is real. You dream and that is your subconscious and nobody else can validate your experience but you still had it in some form didn't you? You're thinking but where do your thoughts come from? Now you know you are the perceiver of your thoughts, not the originator. You can't predict your next thought. Consciousness is a strange mistress. See you on the other side.

I learned something new today. Thank you.

If you can find you should try San Pedro incredible experience.

Personally I think if you traveled to these places you are just an intruder poking at the complex matrix code. We wont know fully what really happens until we die. That's just my opinion though.

Greens. Gimme the greens, faggot.

What if even when we die, we still don't find out.

Maybe we can never truly know.

> outdoor party in forest
> friend asks if i want acid
> never had it before, so sure
> hands me a plastic bag with some small pieces of paper inside
> tells me to put one below my tongue and keep it there
> wtf, they so small, decide to put 4
> ffw start seeing weird shit, ask friend if normal
> friend says yes, just relax
> ffw more, ask friend how long it lasts
> as soon as friend opens his mouth start seeing and hearing different things all at the same time
> start seeing him move and stay still, talk and not talk at the same time
> turn around and see myself the same
> experience multiple realities all happening at the same time
> start freaking out, gotta relax, go to tent, lay down
> watch myself trying to go to sleep from all possible angles
> realize wtf am i freaking out about, i was just born and im just gonna die, its the circle of life
> the experience, the journey is what is important
> see myself transform into a glowing being made of pure energy

woke up the other day thinking WTF happened yesterday

Attached: 1354819814796.jpg (2592x1728, 902K)

But to try to prepare for the unknown, wouldn't it be best to have invested conscious energy into some type of other realm? Say a workin' man lives his life and dies and nothing happens afterwards, darkness. I'd rather not have that. Say a monk finds another realm of being through meditation and then dies, something might happen to that entity of consciousness, a change and not a true death of the soul, and not to be entrapped in some astral void forever but to continue to consciously grow forever until you are everything and everything is you, infinitely far beyond what we know about any other dimensions.

So should I go for the astral plane or sumptin else?

I doubt it, Everything is so complex around us. Maybe you are right though. I'm all for eternal rest in non-existence no consciences anymore no pain no nothing, sounds nice. I hope you are right.

I astral project at least once a month. Is that like an out of body experience? I've been to deep space and seen numerous galaxies

Who knows user. Go for it if you think so. I wish I was never born so the dark is fine with me.

>has a lucid dream or experience during an altered state of consciousness
>YO DUDE I WAS IN A ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE HAHAHAHA I SAW OTHER DIMENSIONS AND ASTRAL BEINGS DUDE

Attached: 1494731000663.jpg (1227x1500, 668K)

Attached: 1550204442116.jpg (360x357, 17K)

Greens - Wikipedia
Greens may refer to: Leaf vegetables such as collard greens, mustard greens, spring greens, winter greens, spinach, etc.

What are you trying to say here?

Thanks for the (You), but you're still a cunt. You know what I meant.

people have the strange tendency to trust their perceptions during altered states, then during normal ones?? Why is this.

When you take psychedelics, you're just fucking around with the chemistry of your brain. Like why you see faces everywhere during a trip, in pictures, in the knots of wood on the floor, everywhere. The human brain is adept at facial recognition, pareidolia is much more likely when you dump chemicals in your brian to fuck around with it.

Your mind want to make sense of everything it perceives. That why interpretations of these sorts of hallucinogenic trips are so similar. It's really just mental noise. Its the drug stirring the pot. You see a mess, a slush, strange noises, faces, and noises everywhere, and your brain continues to do what it always does (and struggles), by creating wonderful narratives of other dimensions and beings communicating with you. it's not real. Perceived beings communicate with us in dreams all the time (dreams are an altered state of conciseness), yet we don't actually believe them to be real. Why when drugs are involved do we suddenly believe we are seeing a "higher" reality or something more trust worthy.

Thoughts and mental associations made during altered states are real, and you can learn alot about cognition from analyzing those thoughts afterewards, especially if you can manage to record them during trips, but whe you do, you'll see mostly that its nonsense.

Loss of ego is great to experience at some point in life, flight fo thought, and thought folding canbe an interesting dive into raw creativity, but its all just the mind titled on drugs. It's not supposed to make sense. It supposed to be surreal and ultimately meaningless, but your mind does its best to piece together the drug induced noise.

Attached: 1419883521399.jpg (874x1189, 265K)

Oh I understand now, You think I'm a charlatan out for your greens (money). I enjoy entertaining you guys and getting feedback for my creations, It would be my dream to make some money out of it one day. Everything I said was true though, the dream, the psychic abilities, my mom being an oracle.

>astral project often
>everything gets violently loud
>feel like I just took opioids + shrooms
>always see beings around me, only had 2 bad experiences out of hundreds
>bad experiences led to sleep paralysis for months and being a cranky fuck
>once communicated with a race of beings that basicslly told me to stay benevolent
>felt bliss, nothing I've ever felt before but fucking bliss for a week straight afterwards.

Attached: 1524097431232.gif (310x566, 1.62M)

Anyone interested in the esoteric should check out The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. He explains how to leave your body, what to expect when you do, what to avoid, what to seek. Very interesting, very old. Fun fact, the UN has asked the incarnation of Thoth to attend I wanna say 7 times.

Attached: 16602338_1344073418949055_5014416734229945643_o.jpg (1500x1500, 509K)

Cool thanks user. Will check it out later.

>The UN has asked the incarnation of Thoth to attend
Can you elaborate on this? Not sure what you mean by attend and do you mean the United Nations?

How can you have an experience like this without acid or shrooms?

Didn’t notice this when I just posted, thanks user

The image in Is the triple recursion of pic related, known as the flower of life. This symbol is found in ancient locations all over the world. Within the vertices of the circles is contained every mathematical equation and shape in existence. There are many theories to it's significance, some believe it to be a portal to higher dimensions, others believe it to be the blueprint of the universe. If you stare at the triple recursion for 20+ minutes, you'll start to hallucinate. Images, sounds, sensations. Interesting asf honestly.

Attached: floweroflifebw278.jpg (278x278, 24K)

Thoth, aka Hermes Trismegistus, aka the illuminator of the 7 Hermetic Principles, was deified as the Egyptian God of Wisdom. When I say the United Nations has asked him to speak, I mean the UN has laid an open invitation for him to attend and weigh in on matters multiple times.

Attached: 1549512624089.jpg (564x564, 69K)

Has he ever attended their matters?

The lore is that Thoth has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth, and can incarnate at will in viable mediums. The Tablets explain a great deal more about him.

I'm not sure if this counts but about 7-8 years ago I woke my mother up in my dream?

I was on the main floor, walked up to her and shook her to wake up because of how late it was. She starts waking up and yells for us to wake up, and that's when I woke up. weirds me out lol

>Some nonsense

He's never made himself known. His incarnations are supposedly numerous. Google some if his believed recent incarnations for more info.

Buddy hit an ied and thought he flew 50 ft in the air, but never left the ground. But the concussion from the blast probably just gave him brain trauma.

> be like 10 or some sheit
>have normal day then lay down for sleep
>wake up in middle of night and get up to go pee
>when i open door I'm in my grandma's house for some reason
>she's watching wheel of fortune
>I go sit next to her and use her arm like a pillow
>She asks me why i'm up?
>respond with needing to go pee without bringing up why i'm in her house right now.
>watch the episode will the end then i wake up
The creepy bit that has stuck with me is at that time I lived in a haunted house.
I don't personally remember got told by parents.
But basically i saw dead people and parents were like nah he just a imaginative kid.
Well after I didn't sleep because of it they sent me to grandma's to visit/sleep
That night I woke up, went to pee, then had a repeat of the dream.
The difference being I named the puzzle without any letters on the screen.

Attached: realsheit.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Side story:
>Be parents thinking they have house to themselves
>They hear noise coming from my room
>????wtf????
>Go into my room to see closet door opening and closing by itself
>A howl from the darkness," BRING ME THE CHILD."
>Parents proceed to nope out of there and move out the next day so I stayed at grandma's for a while.

I lucid dream every so often and explore in my dreams. Like I'll open doors and go into rooms to see what's in there and try to look outside. When I reach a certain point my dream usually throws some weird shit at me like I go blind or something kills me. I believe it's the dreams boundary. One dream ive changed the color of the sky and tell people I'm in a dream. I've at times vibrated harshly in my dream and have woken up from it. Trying to control it but it's hard.

oobes are real, most of what you see during sleep paralysis is real and scientists know it, they just won't admit it to plebs.

Interestingly enough all the places have seen in the astral and beyond were quite similar to what's here. The strangest place I've been looked like something out of lord of the rings. So no lovecraftian mumbo-jumbo thankfully.

Fuck that's one great painting.