My joints without tobacco won't stay lit. I don't want to use tobacco anymore...

My joints without tobacco won't stay lit. I don't want to use tobacco anymore, are there any tricks to make it work better?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-09-37-53-010_com.snapchat.android.png (1080x2246, 1.23M)

here in germany we have stuff called "Knaster"
it's basically a mixture of different herbs suitable for smoking. blue lotus, damiana and so on. tastes quite neutral and the ember it produces is nice

Light it every time you take a hit

rolling it to tight buddy

yeah who wants to use tobacco and risk lung damage when you can use weed and risk severe schizophrenia and mental health issues

When you get to the point where you are so stoned you are too lazy to bust out a lighter (or buy a bowl or hitter) you should maybe lay off until you have enough energy to do it again?

Wut?

ROLL IT LESS TIGHT U FUCKING NOOB

now we wait for the delusional c00l w33d 420 bois who deny it

grind it?

Youre retarded, faggot

Once you roll it, and twist the tip, pinch it by the tip and shake with your wrist so that the bud moves closer to the mouthpiece and becomes more dense. This'll help it stay lit

Make edibles bro

bust the weed down as finely as possible

>rolling it to tight buddy
No weed on its own just burns shitty in a joint.

Weed doesent cause psychosis smart ass, it has the potential to unlock it in people who have a genetic predisposition towards it, ie cases in the family. 420 blaze it just because you dont aprove doesn't mean you can spout bs lol

"Delusional"
I've heard of possible long term memory issues, but never mental health issues UNLESS you had those issues before, then it might make it worse. Now go kys

I smoke aswell but these morons thinking its healthy in any way are quite hilarious.

Don't drink alcohol everyone! You definitely will get aggressive and beat your family and friends!

It has healthy asepcts for some people but unhealthy ones for everyone. The thing is, those unhealthy consequences are not as bad as alcohol or other drugs.

Weed affects short term memory ie where's the remote, just had it, ie uhh what was I talking about lol. while your stoned these things happen. It does affect dopamine receptors.

Topkek

No it doesn't. I have never had that problem. Your bud is just bad quality/uncured/dried wrong.

Kek

I have ADHD and those thing's happen anyway lol

Haha ok

this guys way right, roll the paper by itself, then scoop the weed into it and gently tap like a ciggarette

Dude half of the anons in this thread seem to be stoned xDDDD

Grind it up really finely and evenly. Like it should almost be powder but not quite.

The adhd is not relevant but good for you, it temporarily effects short term memory, alcohol does too,,,, those are everyday things that happen to sober people, it's just intensified while high

OP here, thanks I will try that out.
Das hatte mal ein Freund von mir und vom Geschmack her war es widerlich. Aber lag vielleicht auch an der Sorte, werde dann mal andere ausprobieren
Too lazy for that shit man

No Ben.

Grind your weed finer and pack your joint tighter

Do bong hits, obviously. When you forget to do another one, you've had enough. Less likely to burn the place down, too.

Do not do this this is bad advice unless you are gonna pack a cone other than that if your rolling it needs to be fluffy almost and not to fucking tight like the other Yea Forumsros stated....most people cant roll a joint wortg a fuck anyways at least the twats around my city always want blunts like niggers and even then they roll thos too fucking tight

I have a cast on my arm so I can’t roll. I can attest to prerolling an empty j and filling it. Scoop a little in, pack it down , then scoop a little More and repeat. If it doesn’t come out perfect then pack a bowl