Do you have children? If so do you regret it? Is it worth it?

Do you have children? If so do you regret it? Is it worth it?

Attached: 16427285_10154202656595143_3487420658216452644_n.jpg (958x958, 109K)

Lurking

Mixed feelings. I have two. Nasty divorce. The kids were urged to lie to police/CPS/School/Court. The truth was discovered but not before I spent nearly 200k. I love them, but I don't really forgive them.

In theory it sounds great. In reality I know I'd be a terrible parent. Like I'd spoil them in terms of attention and then fuck up all other aspects including being financially responsible. I don't even take care of my own self properly.

I have 2 babies both dead because my dog ate them.

Yep I love them.
They are what makes life worth living.

One 14 year old girl is being cold and bitchy.
But my adult sons are my best friends
My 23 year old daughter's face lights up when she says she loves me
and my 11 year old son is one of the best people I know.

Yes. No. Yes.

Why tf did you take someones picture you fucking creepy?

Too wholesome for Yea Forums.

Yeah, a real Yea Forumstard would post pics of "cold and bitchy".

only god can judge me

that's nasty fucking shit bro

That's because you knocked up a cunt or you're an asshole. Nothing to do with your kids

I have 2 little girls. 2 and 4, and i absolutely love them. See them everyday and have them every other weekend. I don't regret my kids, but i do regret fucking the cunt that i had them with. Also recently divorced.

Attached: 1551394035069.gif (205x164, 747K)

>cunt
when did it dawn on you

I have two under 2. Kids are great. As long as you don't raise them to be pieces of shit. Playing with them always makes me feel better.

Have two kids, 4 and 6. At times, it's bearable... But a lot of times it sucks ass.

I'd love to go back and undo it... I'd have a lot more free time and money.

Have 3, love them unconditionally, but can still say if you don't have any yet you're better off without..

I have a son. Wasn't planned and I really didn't want a kid. I feel absolutely nothing for him.

Got one of each, he's 10 and she's 8.

Still married to their mum. We've had a few close calls, but what couples don't. We're still very much in love 16 years from meeting.

We made it a point to raise them as we were. Strict, but with plenty of freedom. They also watched all the 80s movies and kids TV shows we did. The Goonies. BTTF. Indiana Jones. Labyrinth. He-Man. Mysterious Cities Of Gold. All that shit.

It's hard as fuck, ain't gonna lie. Hardest thing you can ever do. But it's so fucking rewarding.

Would not recommend if you're not in a stable relationship and with a stable income though. Sort your shit out first, don't make your kids suffer because you a lazy fuck.

ur a total fucking cunt mate.

Your opinion is very important to me.

hope to see you featured in a rekt thread

How is it rewarding?

It's extra laundry. It's extra food to cook. It's less time for yourself. It's less money for yourself... You gotta change diapers. You gotta teach them to read. You gotta love and nurture them.

Where's the reward?

>cunt
why? dudes just being honest
we all can't live in your disney lie

Useless druggie sister likes hooking up with douchebags, turning all mommy mode, and then dumping off her kids on my mom and grandma. I love playing with them, so I'd say kids suck but adult kids suck way more.

Get fucked.

None in my custody.
I do have a few confirmed bastards running around
I'm sure there's more Im not aware of.
Kids cost too much money

Imagine being this mad at someone else's life

I had 3 lovely daughters.
Turns out that I'm a pedo tho.
State took them away last year.

Theres a switch in your brain that flips when you have kids. People love their kids because they are biologically inclined to. It's not based in logic. It's just life

That’s a hell of an honest answer.

Two adopted. One intl'. 8 and 13 one still doesn't know she is. Wife can't have kids so she's kind of useless. Hope to god she and the kids never learn about this place and the niggers that dwell. Hard to raise kids, not very rewarding but I did it. Felt like I had to. Don't love it don't hate. It's OK.

Boy and Girl 8 and 5. It is a lot of hard work and your life changes. But totally worth every moment.

Little balls of sunshine but maybe take a course in psychology first. Then read some books babies are incredibly perceptive and if raised wrong you can basically raise migraines

Yes, I regret it but it is worth it.

PS: I'm a nigger.

nigger detected

Attached: disgust5.jpg (320x342, 28K)

My switch did not flip.

If anything, I'm more bitter and angry.

Post pictures of your ex? Why did y'all divorce?

I donated to a lesbian couple I've known since grade school. They each had one... and they want another one this year. So I've spread my genes to at least 2 women, and don't have to pay for it. Sweet deal.

Attached: 784a87cdd74d07bf60932ac063e09cef.jpg (236x274, 13K)

The local grade school has me tutoring 5 kids and fucking A, they're great until ages 13/14

lets see cold and bitchy's pics? whats she look like? nice tits?
DId yo uever fuck your 23 year old when she was younger?

The switch is a lie
Children are a curse

It was too early for me. I was 18 when my first was born. Shes 5 now, I have a 1 year old son, and shes pregnant with the third. If I could go back, stop myself from having kids I would, but only if I could have the same kids later on.

only for psychopaths. If you honestly feel nothing for your child... its either 1. not yours (and your wife/gf cheated on you... get a DNA test... yes, it's a proven fact that non biologically related children are treated differently even when the parent doesn't know)... or 2. you're an actual psychopath, which just means you don't feel the way normal people do... not that you automatically kill people. There are lots of psychopaths in politics and business. read up on it.

That's a nice fucking response tbh. Same kids but later. I like that.

ur saying u got to fuck them?

No shit. Unfortunately ,you only find out about it after it's too late.

OR, I'm a normal guy who's just telling the truth
Should I apologize for not living in your magical world?

> people still actually believe this

Attached: 1551372655893.jpg (640x348, 58K)

Bullshit.

Well, you'll never know I guess.

The memories you make with them. The fact that you created another human and can mold them to be anything you want. Also eic is nice.

Oh, I know... I have two kids and regret the hell out of it.

The memories I make with them are me telling at them and being pissed off that I can't be selfish and hedonistic anymore.

I want my me time for my hobbies, not to watch sniveling little turds.

No. I never will. Im 35. And is it worth it? Any answer you get will be purely based on subjective experience and opinion. I for one dont think it is. But than again i dont place any value on the human existence.

Last weekend, me and my son were at the coast, fishing. Nice day, not a lot of biting but enough to keep us interested.

I'm sat just enjoying myself. He's sat in his chair, singing away to himself.

He gets up, comes over to me, and says "Today's a great day, dad. Not cos it's sunny or cos we caught fish. It's great cos we're here together and I miss you when you're working."

He gives me a hug, tells me he loves me, then sits back down.

Shit like that out of nowhere. Little things like that. Those are the rewards. Where these little bundles of noise and chaos stop whirling everywhere and make you realise their love for you is so fucking strong, you're like more important than air or food to them.

Sure, there's a lot of strains and hassles and difficult times. But nothing is easy, especially the really good shit.

Being a parent is a hard thing to explain or comprehend unless you are one. Before kids I was a different person in every way. But I wouldn't change it.

What a fag.

No, you should realize that the child is either not yours, or you are literally a psychopath. It's really not that absurd. Psychopaths are about 1% of the population, it's not uncommon. There is a good documentary on it on youtube. Check it out, learn about your affliction.

You are obviously high and lying out of your faggot ass.

My guess is your kids resent you because you are spending their formative years arguing with assholes on the internet. They'd probably try and divorce you if they knew about Yea Forums.

cotton field is that way

My son can say he loves me and then go off on some other childish rambling.

It doesn't make me feel one way or another.

who hurt you?

A 4 year old daughter. Seperated from mother since she was an infant but we get along well. She lives with me 75% of the time. I would like more within the next 10 years. 3 seems like a good number

Subjective experience and opinion? No... how about objective evidence... children are your genetic legacy. Nothing else matters. Nothing you do matters. It's ALL about having kids. They hold your genes, and that is all that will live on hundreds of years from now. Except for you. You don't have any immortality.

I have 3 and I dont regret it at all. What I regret is the lying, cheating whore that I wasted 8 years of my life with who bore them. She lied and had me arrested so she could take my kids and leave the state just so she could contract herpes and shack up with random guys and squat at their places. My life gets better while hers goes to shit. Karmas a bitch right?

You sound like you just dont experience real emotions

I'd totally divorce them and my cunt of a wife if I didn't have to pay child support or alimony.

Thats because you are a psychopath.

Because of the 7 billion other people on the planet, there isn't one dude who goes fishing with his kid, and has a great relationship with them?

Okay.

2 children, same woman, still married, no regrets.

Life's a bitch, Tyrone.

Learning from other people's mistakes has been my gift. No kids. No wife. No pets. More money and time to live how i want. Remembered to learn from other peoples fuck ups so you dont have to. I have am older brother and sister so i learned a lot of what not to do from my brothers 2 kids and divorce my sisters horrible husband and 4 kids and my own mothers divorce because of her cheating husband my father. Relationships with people should always remain professional as soon as feelings get involved its all down hill. Learn people cmon.

I'm not a nigger. Im Asian.

Cheers

I can believe it. Not because I think bad of you. But because I know some parents just aren't tuned that way.

In honesty, I kinda feel sorry for you, because you're really missing out, and I genuinely hope you find that something that turns it around for you.

Good luck, user.

>Because of the 7 billion other people on the planet, there isn't one dude who goes fishing with his kid, and has a great relationship with them?
Correct

I don't have children because im not retarded. Im also not a nigger because i have a job. And i have lots of money because i dont have kids because im not retarded.

I mean it's not like I think about a murder-suicide situation... Not often anyhow.

But It's just like coasting in neutral. This is my life now. Blank, empty... I just don't give that much of a shit anymore.

Yea, because it's more than likely true. If you had to make your kids LIE than you or your wife obviously did something fucked up.

>7 billion
like I said: You're obviously high

>No kids
It's not for everyone and sure a lot of effort
>No wife
Sure it's not for everyone
>No pets
Who hurt you user

> You know, Mrs. Buchman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.

Keanu Reeves' opinion on much (not all) of this thread.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Reddit, the post

Yet your life is soo amazing that you're sitting on your fat ass arguing on a Korean cartoon forum about how you're an incel. Right.

Yet you type like a sixth grader.

How's things with the mother? How old is boy? Was he planned? Were you stable before? Not sure which user you are so apologies. Just interested to see if there could be a catalyst.

Yes. Father of a 2.5 year old girl. She has become my reason for everything I do. I'm married - wife is a bit lazy, I'm fat and sad, we're both depressed sacks of shit, but our daughter makes it all okay. We love her more than anything. Maybe through my dedication to her, I can start making my own life better. Who knows.

Sorry, but Aristotle hasn't said that. Quote is wrong.

Nothing is immortal you dumb faggot this entire reality some day will will die. Oblivion is truth and all that awaits us, all of us, even your childrens children children nothing survives forever and nothing really matters except what matters to the individual. Not me. Not you. Not having kids. None of it matters. So i will be a hedonist and experience as much pleasure as i can before the great oblivion of nothingness takes me back. You can deal with the little headaches running around.

Attached: 1449579755264.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

That is the highest level of education i received. So thats understandable.

U tried heroin?

I do. Two boys, 1 and 4. No, I don't regret it. There's stuff I sometimes miss - going out drinking, playing video games all day, etc - but I find being a Dad pretty fun too. It's a blast just going to the park or for bike rides or just goofing off with my boys. So yeah, there's stuff I miss but I have no regrets.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: dap4tn1xs1c8hdoil22996761100.jpg (1510x1184, 127K)

you have like 6 kids?

>has become my reason for everything I do
You only say that because that's what society expects you to say.
She's not the reason you:
eat
sleep
crap
fap (well maybe)
or 99% of the other shit you do

Have a baby with a girl in Colorado. I live in Georgia. She’s never asked for money or anything. I’m not even on the birth certificate. She didn’t even know she was pregnant until after she had moved. Sucks to know I might never meet him but at least she isn’t asking for money.

twins after 8 years and 100K plus in medical

they're my world, the only regret is I wish I was younger because at 45 keeping up with two 5 year olds is fucking rough. I couldn't give either of them up. I'd fucking shoot the rest of my family in the head including my wife to keep them safe.

that said my entire life is them. I literally have no minute without them. one of them is sitting 8 feet away doing a wordsearch. the other one is eating the 2nd dinner I had to make. I get them up, dress them, take them to school, crash for half a day or run errands, get them, cook lunch, entertain, homework, make dinner, crafts or reading, desert, tablet time, get them set for bed, sit with them more reading and then only have the nightshift to myself. EVERY FUCKING MINUTE.

my wife is depressed and has been sleeping for most of the last 5 years.

still I wouldn't change it, never been happy before and my kids make me happy. but I would have done it younger just because I'm so fucking broken at 45.

also from the minute they were born I could literally not take any of the kid rekt vids, I don't even mouse over them. I'll eat popcorn to a dog being skinned but if looks remotely like a chinese alley is involved I don't even click.

pic from back in the day

Attached: 1356391742944.png (1600x1201, 1.41M)

Its like a warm hug from god. But thats a quick way to death and i would like to draw out as much pleasure from my life for as long as i can before nothingness.

Daughter = 7, Son = 5.

Daughter was unplanned, but I feel more love for her than the son. Son was planned because the daughter wasn't a terribly difficult child.

My son is like me, shitty emotional modulation, bad temper, doesn't listen, wants to do whatever he wants. I almost hate him.

I was alright with the wife before. I'm feeling less and less attracted to her by the day.

The catslysy is me. I raised myself and my brother with Downs Syndrome. my parents split when. I was an infant.

Mother was a workaholic, I was a latchkey kid. Any spare time she did have was spent on my brother.

My father is like me, cold, logical, and unfeeling. I lived with him as a teenager.

I just don't know how to feel love or care for anyone.

45 2kids lurks Yea Forums
Cmon. You shouldn't be looking at loli and traps all in your position. You fucking liar. Somethings smells fishy to me.

>Hardest thing you can ever do.
truer words were never spoken

I've been interrupted already since this

>Do you have children? If so do you regret it? Is it worth it?
Yes. No. Absolutely.

>awesome love
>awesome joy
>awesome (and scary) responsibility
>awesome stress and sleep deprivation the first couple of years
>can be dangerous to lives and relationship
(wife got post-partum depression something fierce)
>still, by comparison life before feels completely empty and shallow

BUT …
>don't have kids if you don't love your life
>don't have kids to fix your life
>don't have kids to fix your relationship
>don't have kids to fix your wife/girlfriend
THAT is a recipe for disaster

Doesn't mean he doesn't take care of him. He just said he doesn't care for him.

sorry, but he did say that, i've heard it myself.

nig nog dubs

Two kids 12 and 16. Very hard work but you never love anything like you love your own kids because they're derived from your balls and biology makes us love em'.

hard to find something you cunts won't fap to. suck on this newfag

Attached: 20190228_180347.jpg (3264x1592, 1.3M)

imagine being taken care of by a father who doesn't care for you.

Don't have to imagine it. I lived it

Holy shit lad, that sounds rough as fuck.

It's clear from the off that your own childhood has a lot to do with now. Looking after your brother - a selfless act - would likely have involved a lot of what you do with kids, but moreso connects to your son because he's a boy, like your brother.

Your boy is also a reflection of you - he's seeing how you truly are, even when you hide it, and he's using you as a role model, which explains his behaviour.

I wish I knew how to solve that, because the bond I have with my kids, I couldn't live without that now, and I wish others could feel the same.

Of all the retarded-ass things I never thought either me or my boy woukd REALLY connect with, it was fishing. Now, it's a fortnightly thing. If you could find that one thing you both like - even if it's just watching those treehouse guys on Discovery, or those "Choose your own adventure" books from back in the day... You might have to force it to start with, but once you find that one thing, it can make all the difference.

I can't help with the wife thing, though. Sorry.

I do hope you can repair both yourself and your boy. You both deserve to be happy.

Godspeed, bro.

Children are worthless meat sacks that steal all your time and money. Don't ever have them. Keep your money for you. If your GF or wife wants kids, boot her ass to the curb immediately. No pussy is worth having kids for.

>You gotta change diapers.
you are so numb from not sleeping it's not a big deal. I had it down to 30seconds, 2 minutes for poop, no fucks given.
>You gotta teach them to read.
This is oddly the worst fucking thing. I am a born teacher, I have tutored and taught, explained math to everyone from 4 year olds to graduate engineering students and yet my own kids not being able to read "cat" or add 4+4 makes me fucking lose my shit.
>You gotta love and nurture them.
And they love you despite what a fucking cunt you actually are.
>Where's the reward?
once they can read I have a built in board and D&D game group. once they can vidya I'm going to fire up Diablo II on the LAN and relive the glory years. and shit just gets better from there. I mean they fucking love camping more than me. Everything is amazing through their eyes. Nothing has ever been more worth giving up everything.

nieces and nephews are way, way different from having your own.

greentext please

I know a chick who at 25 looked like a fucking 12 year old. popped out two kids, divorce and guess what her new bf was a pedo. she came home to him jacking it over one of the kids (4yo I think?) and it basically led to her shooting heroin like she was in an 80s hairband because she couldn't deal. he skated with no consequences.

moms switch flips when she gets pregnant

dads sometimes after they're born, and sometimes it doesn't I've got a buddy who straight up has hated one of his two kids since birth. he hides that shit like you can't imagine but he's opened up to me about it. I feel lucky that I have unconditional love for my brats.

god damn if I could disconnect like that I'd be headed out for smokes

my biggest fear now is that I'll leave them, die in a freak accident, heart attack that kind of shit

but yeah man if you don't have that connection and you haven't disappeared you're like a fucking saint

MGTOW

It is NOT worth it. Very poor ROI.

short term bad, long term good assuming you managed not to turn them into shitheads like yourself.

I should have aborted them after they were born

with a pitchfork

sideways

This. Have 2 girls, 3 and 5. Love them and have a great relationship and marriage. That said, if I didn't have them I'd be rich as fuck and traveling all the time. Put a diaper on a giant anchor and chain it to your leg. It's like that.

Some things in life just arent about "me, me, me". You learn to appreciate that with age and maturity.

>and traveling all the time.
I used to disappear for a week at a time in my van.

>Put a diaper on a giant anchor and chain it to your leg. It's like that.
except it screams constantly

2 kids. They are the greatest things I have ever made or experienced.

That feeling you get when the sun is out and the weather is perfect in the spring or fall - that feeling is all the time when my kids smile or say something funny or give hugs.

Dont have any kids and not planning it. altough i thought about this subject in general very often. yet all the people i know, that have kids dont look really happy with them. Im loving my life and tbh I want to enjoy it as much as i can and not ending my youth by having kids. luckily my gf thinks the same about all this and we can enjoy life together by soing stuff we love instead of changing fucking diapers

What? You need constant hugs and praise? You that emotionally shallow and weak?

No and I don't plan to have any for a few reasons. Basically I already feel like I'm overwhelmed with life and last thing I need is more work and missed sleep.

Successfully raised 3 boys (in their 20s, started young). Only one is a total asshole. Wife and I still regret bringing them into this world. You get to suffer their pain for the rest of your/their lives.

i think so

don't have, but its pretty worth. much better than killing your baby like a nigger.

The Leftie shame about having kinds is the most immoral shit they've done. imagine telling a race to genocide themselves because the planet is too warm.

He likely senses that the kid isn't his. Women cheat and get pregnant all the time. They're more likely to conceive during cheating because ovulation makes them want chads.

Rather have that than some fuckwit like my dad trying to instill his ideas and way i'm to function. toren ligaments/black eyes/ and ect. lived it and i rather have had a father who didn't care.

You mean you light up their cp pussy faggot

Keep your penis out of your kids.

Goood job niggie

> Mum

Bad teeth detected

Fuck kids. They're a giant hassle and ball and chain.

No it's not. They're total loser's

Learn how to use a condom.

And then you woke up.kids areva burden

You wish you would've understood that condoms are.

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Muh niggah

You regret them not being girls so you can fuck them faggot

Whatever helps you sleep

what they said

i have 2
4 & 5 and love them with every part of my being

it's a fuck ton of hard work

def not for pussies that don't have themselves together first

life is what you make it, you get what you give

perspective is 100% everything

I have a daughter I'm not allowed to see because her mom is a fucking cunt

Admit it. You hate your kids

No no no. You fucked her cunt so you fucked yourself

Yes, no, yes. Ages 3 and 4 both girls. Ask away

Man reading theough these posts after I posted is depressing. I dont find being a father a drag at all. I see every opportunity as a way to teach my kids somthing new. My kids are just another part of what makes life so great for me.

Fapping to this

I love my girls to death but if I had to do it all again I wouldn't. Choosing to have children with my wife was the biggest mistake of my life. Maybe it would have gone better with someone else but with her, a collosal mistake, no question.

If you live to see your offspring go to practices, play in games, attend endless school functions, and are ok with nearly every weekend swallowed up with child rearing obligations for next 15+ years then maybe being a parent is for you.

Between them and their mom they are going to fucking send me to an early grave. I drink to escape my own family.

One good aspect is that they'll be done when you still have some of your younger life left. Had kids when I was 38, will have still have them and every fucking weekend spoken for till I'm old and decrepit.

N/A. Although I wish I had kids.

2 great/beautiful/occasionally awful girls. Don't regret, but my wife gives them 90, i get 10. I'll last it out if she can.

It's tough, and expansive. Better have monies b/ros or you will be one of these sad divorced guys here. On the other hand, my kids are great, wife is still young and looking for the d, and I live where college will be free for them. Can't imagine life without them. Some days though...

I miss my independence but my 3 year old is probably the best thing that has happened to me so far, and the scariest thing that has ever happened, too.

Never really understood true fear until he's in danger. An old friend of mine was murdered in a bar (he squeezed into a spot at the bar and someone took offence and killed him) and then my son was born shortly after. Would wake up with night terrors worried about what might happen to my son and shit when he grows up - getting fucked up just because some random cunt took something the wrong way.

I never understood wrath until he was around. I'd gladly shoot some motherfucker or torture them if they ever did anything to cause him that kind of pain. Maybe that makes me a psycho, I don't know.

Anyway TL:DR kids are fucking great so long as you're not a self-serving asshole, can (and want to) spend time nurturing them and mentoring them and providing for them. They love you for that.

I get this. I love my daughters but my future feels pretty empty. Go to work, collect a paycheck, spend most of it on them, die.

So the why did YOU have kids?

Guaranteed you're going to start the sentence with

> I wanted...

I've got an 8 year old daughter that wraps her arms around me and says "i love you daddy, you're the best daddy in the world" sometimes as often as 4 times a day. I think she does this because she sees how her older sister and my wife both ignore/resent the fuck out of me. If/When she changes like that in a few years, I may just head to mexico.

Have a little girl. I don't regret it, she's the best thing in my shitty life. Worth it? Depends on what you want out of life I guess, what your priorities are. She's worth it to me.

I’ve got 4 daughters 14,12,9,7. They are great no regrets they are my life. There is nothing I would do different. Moms relationship with me is not great not much sex anymore. I’m ok with it though love those girls I’m willing to give the sacrifice.

You depressed mate? My dad was bitter and angry, got real violent with us pretty often. Turned out to be untreated depression. Totally different guy now that he's gotten help, but the damage he did when were kids was already done.

I'm on the happy pills. (Escitalopram) They don't do shit.

Exact story of my life. Stable now with a 14 year old daughter (no perverts don't ask) who had her own issues growing up. But trying my best to raise her to be smart and self disciplined. More than i ever was, we laugh all the time as she has my fucked up sense of humor.

As for the ex, after her third trip around the US sucking dicks she killed herself in a car wreck (her fault). So yea karma's a bitch. Live with a fantastic woman who took my child as her own and never looked back

get new pills

No pills are equivalent to things like skydiving, riding my motorcycle, racing cars, and shit I used to do while I was single.

That shit made me feel happy

Yes, 18 month boy, absolutely no regrets. My wife is a great mother and it's only made our relationship stronger.

No matter what kind of shitty day I have everything melts away when I get home and my son runs to me squealing and smiling. No other kind of love comes close.

Awesome and true for me many, many of the same times.

you're a adrenaline junkie then, no wonder youre bored as shit, get one of them flying suits or some shit

alternatively take a weekend day as "dad's day" - commit to the full saturday and give her a day off, then do your own shit on Sunday

it's like a dog you can have a conversation with and who at some point will hopefully get a job

I have two sons.
One is 13 who lives about 25 miles away.
The other is 4 who lives on the west coast. I'm on the east coast.

I'm 28, don't pay child support, and good friends with both moms. I lucked out.

Great. I traded every day for one day a week.

I'm sorry, one day a week is not enough for me.

Yeah, for the most part it's great. Even if you hate kids, it's different when it's yours. The worst part is your woman getting all the power over you if you ever break up. Other than that, I love it.

you never worked in your life then?

Yes 3 kids

6, 3, & 1

I never wanted kids & It fucking sucks 95% of the time.

But I'm a fucking "good" dad & devoted myself to them.

I work for money.
I spend my money on my hobbies.

nope. got the snip at 25, knowing at some point might get all clowdy headed from the girlfriend (now my wife) to have a kid, so took it right out of the equation. Have not regretted it for a single day. I have friends that have kids, they love them and are good fathers, but they hate their life and often feel trapped.

Wife, it turned out, also didn't ever want kids, and we're now 40, have the mortgage payed off, own our cars, travel regularly, live an awesome, child free life.

wife's dumb ass sister just got pregnant at 43 years of age. She's single, lives off the good will of their dad, leaches everything, life is in a shambles. Nephew's 3 now, is becoming a cool kid.

Attached: blurr.jpg (395x437, 44K)

point being you aren't "hobbying" all day that you are working

if your the other people in your life isn't worth the evenings and one day on a weekend do them a favor and bounce

Female/26 years old, Been with my husband for 10 years, Married last year.

Always talk about kids, he would be an amazing Dad.
We have 2 dogs that I substitute as my children for now.

We have never used protection and I have never been pregnant. Not from lack of trying but I have definitely come to realise i cant conceive without help.

So be me.. Riddled with anxiety and depression and literally all I want in my life is to have a baby.

But I just can't bring myself to go and get the help. I don't know why. I always blame myself and think its just because I am being lazy.
But honestly, It fucking scares me.

It scares me to know I might not be able to conceive without spending a ridiculous amount of money or even at all..

So instead I just sit here and get stoned to distract myself from my thoughts and feel like pure shit..

Sometimes I wish I just had the motivation to accomplish what I want in life
but I am just fucking lost tbh...

I do all of those things and I have fraternal twins. I don't know why people equate children to being broke. My 6 year old boys have been places most Yea Forums tards only dream of.

someone making shitty life choices and getting pregnant isn't that different from a childless cunt making shitty life choices

not every childless person saves early, retires early and travels the fucking world

Nice blog post.

Try not being a lazy sack of shit.
See how that works out for ya.

fair enough

Don't have kids. You sound like a stupid druggy that will regret having kids and treat them like shit. Kids are a lot if work and you sound lazy as fuck, so just don't

You can't necessarily "try your way out" of infertility

Go to a doctor first, get yourself and he checked out. I'f you've been timing and banging for 2+ years and aren't over 40, probably something up with one of you.

For a passive method of improving things, you could read "start with the egg" - several folks I know swore by it but since I've never read it take their testimony with a pinch of salt

Just go to a dr though. Better to know than not know.

fair

I'm 31. I never wanted kids but my wife really wanted one. It came down to the fact that I could tolerate having a kid more than she could tolerate not having one so we had a daughter who is almost three now.

I don't regret having her, she is an amazing kid. It takes a fuckton of effort to keep them from becoming a piece of shit or a sociopath. It would be so much easier if I just let them watch TV all the fucking time or gave them a phone to play with but then they'd be like all the other brain dead kids I see out in public. So I read to her daily, play with her even if I'm tired after work, do my best to balance her meals between nutrition and stuff she actually wants to eat. I teach her stuff. I love her.

I would've been perfectly happy without any kids. However, I am perfectly happy with one. Wife wants another one, I drew the line there. If I have another kid I'll adopt. There are plenty of kids out there that need parents and I know my daughter would be a good sister. I would adopt a black girl so they would actually have a chance of being anything but a crackwhore.

On the flip side, not everyone needs to have kids (or needs to want to have kids).

Good for you for knowing what you want and getting your fulfilment from life.

I've enjoyed it.

Have a 6yo girl and a 3yo boy,

Enjoyed this until the racist shit at the end

Prejudice is a shade. Not a boolean condition.

I had the pleasure of having to jerk off at a clinic to see if my boys could swim.

Very strange jerking off to terrible porn in an office then walking down the hall with a cup of jizz & handing it to a 22 yr old chick at the front desk as they giggle.....

The good parent ratio to typical Yea Forumstard pedo responses is looking pretty decent in this thread. Colour me surprised!

Glad to actually see some thoughtful, genuine expressions of love here without the denial of some of the shitty aspects of having kids too. Good job Yea Forums

Attached: adoptason.jpg (602x536, 38K)

imagine dating a girl who works at a place like that, just looking at all the dudes loads, probably seeing how big of loads they shot too

Anybody on here who has kids is a normie and needs to gtfo

Totally worth it. But you have to parent them, not just send them off to school and ignore them and hope everything will turn out ok.

I didn't have my 1st kid til 34. So no responsibilities in my 20s & early 30s was my life.

I miss those days....

Idiots that have kids as teens & early 20s don't know the life that is out there. Almost better in a way....

Well, it dawned on me after our first daughter. But i loved being a dad so much i wanted another baby. I was making good money, and she pretty much just cooked supper and sucked my dick from time to time. But she was just like her mother. Self entitled, naggy, ambitious but with no drive to suddenly get anything done and expected shit to just be done for her. Hell i would've stayed with her for the sake of my girls, but now I'm engaged and my kids adore her like she adores them. I just wished my girls just lived with me and things would be much better.

Yep. I remember the days where I could just not give a fuck. Being able to do anything I wanted and not having to think about another being's biological schedule was amazing. At least I had my freedom.

Having kids early these days is like getting kneecapped financially.

Oh yeah, thanks never thought of that

Nah. I know I would be a good Mum. I previously worked in Childcare. I know that smoking a few bongs to deal with my Mental Health issues isn't exactly the healthiest way to deal with things but heck, its how it is.
I will stop when I actually go get help to conceive, I am not a dependant piece of shit.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting to get genuine comments on here. I have been to the doctor and I have a referral to the specialist. Its all ready to go.. But for whatever reason I just haven't done it.

I know its better to know then to not but I don't think I would be okay with a bad outcome.
I don't see any other purpose for me in life

^^

It's fucked up. Imagine other way around

Me (or any guy) at the front desk.
Females lined up with paperwork with all detailed info. I stare at them before directing them to a room to finger themselves to orgasm & then they walk their vag juice back to me as I laugh.

I want that job

What is meant to be will be. I know this will sound all snowflakey or libtard or whatever but you have to love yourself enough first before you bring someone else into the equation. If you love yourself enough, you'll get the answers. Not necessarily the answers you want, but the answers you need. To move on.

Best of luck.

At work. Coordinators around. If the threads still up I'll go in depth.

dude I know this exactly. You have a dream, but you can't do it because you get anxiety, so you do other things to distract yourself.

Just chill out on your goal and get responsible in the small things in your life. Make your house a nice place to live in. Get your car fixed. Wash the dishes. Go to the dentist. Get things sorted out. You aren't competent enough to handle the absolute storm that might be solving your fertility problem. You have to work up to it.

I'm probably wrong, I don't know you at all. But the way you described your situation sounds like me.

This. Sounded like a fucking tv commercial.

George Pell

Attached: Larry H.jpg (220x281, 12K)

>Yes. Father of a 2.5 year old girl. She has become my reason for everything I do
Everything? Even fapping?

Attached: Barry M.jpg (2099x1395, 560K)

>The catslysy is me. I raised myself and my brother with Downs Syndrome. my parents split when. I was an infant.
I think you might be the downy, champ.

Yes.
Kids are awesome. I dont know wtf anyone was talking about by "wait till you have kids".
sure kids have their moments, but those moments will differ pending on how you raise ur kid/s. Having kids has brought me more joy then any other experience in life. well breeding with a female XD.

People who say your life is over, are fucking stupid selfish idiots who will only live empty lives.

Being a dad is the beez kneez, I would like more, but for now money allots what i have. Maybe if i win the lotto i will recruit a few females to breed with for more offspring. If i would have known it was like this, I would have had kids a long time ago.

Maybe
Sorta
Hell no.

I do not resent my son for being alive - not like he had any say in the matter - but parenthood has been the most difficult thing I've ever done, it has consumed and controlled almost all aspects of my life, and I do not like the person I have become. Would not recommend it (if you have a choice, which I did not.)

I love my kids. Raise them right and they're a blessing.

>(if you have a choice, which I did not.)
And there's your problem, right?
Your inability to make the best of your situation has robbed you of a fulfilling life.

i totally get this. My daughter is the only reason i didnt off myself do to my military ptsd issues. Slowly but sure i have been making improvements. For her and for me.

Do it man, shoot for improvements for yourself and her. Its a great example.

I have 3 (7,9,10). Joys of my life.

Fortunately I love my wife more than anything. We spend all of our time together and have fun. Been a couple since we were 16. Going on 13 years of marriage.

This

Attached: 1540873862245.jpg (218x232, 6K)

You sound like a tard, mate. Is that why you had kids?

Assuming black people are trash because of environmental factors and not anything innate about them is the exact opposite of racist.

Does she know that you suck cock at glory holes?

retard

Based shitbull mommy

Attached: 1544941857560.jpg (720x412, 34K)

Anybody with kids shouldn't be on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1547551419825.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

nice trips

also ruined my life he is 12 going on 2 with few disability's unfortunately hes showing sociopath tendency's now and we have had to put cameras in the house and have been advised to lock out bedroom door at night... his mom was a cunt she bailed 11 years go and haven't seen her since thank fucking god.

DAMN

Wtf that's the saddest shit I've read in a goddamn while

My girlfriend had a miscarriage about 2 hrs ago while I was reading this thread for Info. Fuck.

In the end, you just need to go to that specialist to put your mind at ease one way or another. There is nothing worse than letting your mind run wild about all the 'what ifs.' You need to know, the sooner the better. Then you can work towards being able to think more clearly about your options, without potentially completely unfounded anxiety. That's what I'm like with literally anything medical, and that's why I go to the doctor at the drop of a hat, even when I'm really scared about something. I just tell myself 'if I do this, at least I can get a clear mind.' I'm 22, female, and I'm similar in the way that I just want a kid. If I accomplish nothing else in my life, I at least want a child. Of course, I'm a broke student at the moment who still lives with her parents, so that's not the goal anytime soon. But one day, perhaps in 10 years or so, when I'm stable and ready and feel I can give the best opportunities to my child. But I think of that as so far off at the moment that it doesn't feel real. But I can understand that if you'd been thinking about it for so long and it's finally a plan you might be putting into action but you're not even sure if it can happen, it must be extremely scary. But as I said, just go to that specialist and at least start to find out what's going on and what your options are. It's just a leap of faith. You can do it. Good luck!

Just a bit of vanilla rape