Need some advice to see if I'm being unreasonable. I'm super fucking pissed at my Mom

Need some advice to see if I'm being unreasonable. I'm super fucking pissed at my Mom.

I moved outta my place a few months ago and she agreed to store half my belongings (a car's worth of stuff) in a guest bedroom. A few years back she offered the same with me and my gf, but moved it out and put it all in her garage where all our clothes and stuff got wet and went rotten and mouldy. When she offered this 2nd time a few months back I asked her not to touch it or move it from where I left it. It was all stored in order and I knew where it all was.

Fast forward to now. Just got home for a weekend visit. And not only has she moved all my shit, but shes been through it all and fucking reoganized it and moved it into boxes that won't fit in my car. And some of it is damaged including a really expensive gift my Dad got me (they're divorced, and she knew he gave it to me).

To say I'm pissed off is an understatement. She told me I'm overreacting and put my shit in perspective, but I'm angry because shes fucking done it all over again and isn;t respecting me.

Is my anger justifed/warrented or not?

decided I'm moving my shit out and distancing myself from her. fucking bitch

Pic unrelated. Not her, but pic is of a hot sexy milf.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 00.58.39.png (460x1026, 842K)

please Yea Forums, im mad as fuck. need help.

Women are nuts, especially moms. She sounds like a cunt. Gl OP

Thanks user. the older I get the more I'm realizing women are more fucking work than theyre worth. all the gf's ive had to deal with over the years and shit and drama isn't worth it even for the pussy. fuck women. women get mad at men for being mysogenists, well they need to stop being fucking cunts.

What does your gf say about it?

i broke up with her. thats why i moved outta my old place. needed to store my shit somewhere while i get back on my feet. just feel like the world is fucking against me and my mom is being a fucking cunt.

Right. Maybe your mom is sabotaging you so you move in with her permanently bc shes going crazy being alone not having anything to do

So get a storage unit.
I mean you say she has done it multiple times and yet you keep storing your shit with her. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice?

Ask yourself... am I a fool?

If its anyone you should be able to trust its your own mom, so I suppose its different in this case

no fuckign chance. more like she was a nosy bitch or just wanted to start more drama. shes a drama queen.

i was gonna get a storage unit but she told me not to. i was hesitant hence why i made her promise that she wouldnt do what she did the first time, and she was clear she wouldnt. fucking lied to me. thats why im so mad. so yeah, you may say im a fool, but i tend to give people 2 chances. 1st time yes, 2nd time maybe, but no 3 times. so 3rd strike and shes out.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice - you stupid fuck I hope she wiped her ass with your shitty-ass clothes and inserted the gift your dad got you in her anal cavity.

OP here. yeah exactly. thats why i gave her a 2nd chance. and why im so mad, pissed off and hurt. im already depressed and struggling due to the break up and losing my apartment. i didnt need her fucking adding to it.

then when i blew up at her she made me sound like i was overracting and kept telling me its no big deal, calm down etc. but i dont see it like that. its fucking disrespectful.

gtfo asshole

Go out on your own, be independent and let her be

yeah i will. just to say, im not living at home with her. just storing some stuff. im sleeping over at a side bitches place for a few more weeks. at least im getting good head every night.

Ram your dick I’m your moms ass. That will teach her a fucking lesson op

Could be worse then I suppose. Dont let her get you down, rise above. Cheers OP

No baby dick, you asked and I am telling you. You fucked up and deserved to have all your shit ruined. You need to wise up and don't let her do this shit again- by not using her house as a storage shed. What did your daddy get you, a penis pump?

Your anger is based since she offered to let you leave that shit there. I’d be pissed for sure, but I wouldn’t fall for it twice. I also wouldn’t store shit long term at my moms. Things of mine somehow manage to become my moms or brothers if I leave shit there, it’s weird.

Have queen Yea Forums for your time.

Attached: 077AA1A6-9BA5-4944-8831-F01A1F7168B9.jpg (360x640, 30K)

i wouldnt do it personally. would make her horse ass rape her.

thansk user. ill calm down im sure. movign my shit out asap.

dude seriously fuck you. anons like you are cancer. he got me a breifcase that ive had for years. gave it me just before he died. its the only good thing i have to remember him by, and i thought it would be safe at my moms house. she knows how much it means to me. but seriosuly, if you got nothing nice/constructive to say just lay off.

true

You little bitch, your stupid as a pile of rocks. Its just a matter of time until you do this same shit AGAIN, and then your mom will do the same shit AGAIN. Then you'll be back on here, so angry, confused, whining and bitching about how could this happen and looking for us to back you up. You want nice get on reddit or twitter you worthless queer, your mom fucked all your shit up because she can't stand you- just like me

you're entirely justified in feeling this way. you were specific and she ignored your wishes

you should forgive people but not forget what they have done to need forgiveness. at this point it is your fault for trusting someone who has wronged you in the past. take it as a gift for now you know not to trust her with your belongings

yeah your mom sucks sorry man you're completely justified i mean shes your mom yeah id slip her a mickey and get some tyrone or homeless mexican to give her AIDS or something

OP here. not gonna say anything except: *you're. fucking faggot

thanks user

i agree .hard lesson to learn. if she wasnt my mom i wouldnt have trusted her a second time. but parents i feel sometimes warrant second chances. but now its well and truly finished

Oh wow you caught me making a grammatical error! If only you could've been this smart before your mother used that briefcase to donkey punch herself.

TRIGGERED