How does one get his wife into cuckold impregnation?

How does one get his wife into cuckold impregnation?
(She gets pregnant by another man and hubby raises the baby normally)

Is it possible to lead a woman down the path of this very specific fetish?

Attached: 11108358.gif (307x205, 1.07M)

convince her of your genetic inferiority

The same way you get anyone into any fetish. You gradually get her used to it, starting with things that are related but less extreme.

just like this

Attached: 1550874564487.jpg (600x778, 104K)

This was done as soon as this was posted.

Meh, I'm not into that kind of stuff.

Maybe convince her that some guys are superior to most others, and that it's peefectly healthy to desire their seed, or something.
That is more reasonable.

Sure, but how do I get her to go down the specific path of enthusiastically wanting to get pregnant by other men?
All of that without doing much huniliation like most cucks.
I'd like it to be it's own thing, without any weird relationship dynamics, or shit like that.

what the fuck is wrong with you degenerate cuck, unironically kys

Probably start with mmf or cheating and impregnation as separate fetishes.

Now that's a quite decent idea.

Do you think they'll eventually merge spontaneously into a "mega-fetish"?

Dunno about spontaneously, but if you establish both of them then it should be way easier to make the final push.

If you seriously intend on heading down this pathway, you’re in luck because I know Da Way.
First you need to make sure your SO other wants to be pregnant first, otherwise it’s a non-starter. Then you need to start slow by getting her into the idea of cuckhold to begin. Now this step is very important, you load the shotgun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Once you do that your wife will be dying to be implanted by other men. SHE’LL PRACTICALLY HAVE NO CHOICE!!

Really, you think it's that simple and that powerful?
How so?

Wow, that is so hot.
How do you know so much about this?

Inject another man's semen into your balls and then impregnate her yourself

A buddy of mine had this same fetish. This is the opinion I gave him and now everything seemed to have worked out for the best!

What is his situation exactly (how many kids, how many by him, etc.)?

His situation is that he would be dead.

Didn’t even read did ya?

How many kids?

17, 9 different dads

Now you're trolling me dude, but I wish this was true.

He's been trolling the whole time, so either you're dumb af or trolling as well.

Dont do it user. You shouldnt raise a kid because of your filthy fetish thaTV just wrong. But if you have to just get some dude who looks like you to jizz than try to have a kid with your wife and insert the jizz in her when you pretend to cum. Thats the only way to do it without you wife leaving you / having to send the kid off to his dads every weekend.

Nah, I'm into this shit, so I pretend I believe it, to the point I almost do, but not really.

I don't know how to tell you this, user, but, typically, a woman has to lead a man into this fetish, not the other way around.

If you're trying to cuck your wife out to bulls, you're the most humongous beta cuck of all-time. If you're that big of a simp, it shouldn't be too difficult. I have bad news for you, any man willing to let his wife get pregnant by other men has a wife that already doesn't love you and already wants to leave you.

You're marriage is doomed, you're much too big of a soy boy to satisfy her. You only have one honorable option: kill yourself.

You pretend to believe that he got a guy to kill himself and then ask how many kids the wife had?

I would tell you not to do this but considering how disgustingly pitiful you are I so go for it. The world doesn't need your worthless genes to continue.

Attached: 52938789_2090526824393190_6446626167607787520_n.jpg (960x921, 68K)

>simp
Ah yes, what do we have here...
A lonely virgin who stumbled upon red-pill while browsing reddit.

Please, show us the truth, oh noble virgin master.

Is this a fucking bot?

That is so original, fag.
Go tell your buddies on leddit.

Has anyone else posted something like this in the last couple of days?

Not that I know. OPs responses don't seen like a real person...

it stops being a fetish when it ruins your life, dimwit.

Well, I am OP.
Yeah, there's that.