Ask a fully submissive bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Attached: kitty.jpg (1632x1224, 262K)

Who hurt you when you were a child?

they started hurting me when I was a grown-up

Why do you think you're entitled to free humiliation? So you can get off? Pay me.

What do you want me to pay?

Show butt?

How did you manage to get so ugly so fast? It's been like one year and you went from kind of okay looking to meth head grandma

I don't know

Attached: venice2_.jpg (828x1476, 429K)

Wtf are you wearing clothes in the pic you slut ? Show us how much of sub you are.

Why do you post so many FB IG threads?

Yeah but I only wear girls shorts

What's the sluttiest thing you've done? How far are you willing to go?

How big is your dick?
Doesn't it get uncomfortable scrunched up in girl shorts?

Jesus Christ. You look like the only person on grindr who uses a face pic.

It actually evolved on a downwards spiral, I'm too sick for many dominants

How big do you think it might be?

I'd guess you're a fairly average 5-6 incher.

smaller

I'm thinking gang bang?

what about it?

Well I guess that would explain how you fit in tight shorts. How much smaller?

Knew a sub girl who had one. She was sick for a few weeks.

Damn I forget it in imperial...

by sick I mean I'm way more pervert than most doms

do you ever wear panties?

No, I switched to womens shorts 4 years ago, but no panties yet

Oh, like having sex with animals, public humiliation, pimping, branding and permanent scars. Hopefully not as extreme as listed.

Do people ever insult you or call you names in public, or do they pretty much leave you alone with your girl shorts?

why not just go full crossdresser?

yes they do, never physically, but on a daily basis verbally

What sorts of things do they call you?

I do public humiliation for myself (by the way I dress), and also received it. I would not only consent to the others but some of them actually arouse me

they call me gay on a wide spectrum (from fucking faggot to funny jokes indicating I'm gay)
when they don't call me gay it's still usually bullying of some kind

You need to find yourself a good Dom. If you can cook and clean you'd be an asset.

I'm on that constantly. A no-way-out situation would suit me best. But that's not that easy. Until then at least I have a regular partner to do me 2-4 times a month. sometimes more.

Have you thought of HRT?

I have, but I will only do it if a.) someone with whom I get into a permanent relationship tells me to, b.) someone pays it

So, if you were locked in a mansion, forced to cook and clean for a rich man who whipped you and used you daily while forcing you to take HRT, that would turn you on? Over a few years and several surgeries you would look just like a cum slut bimbo slave that no one would recognize as your former self?

maybe not all aspects of it, but tbh something like that is my life goal

Would you get fucked by a dog?
You’re not the worst looking person ever. Your clothes are kinda funny and self deprecating.

Ever consider therapy? Perhaps a better life awaits, without permanent scars and pimps.

I was referencing and old story: kid has his university paid for if he was a servent to an old rich guy. Each failed test in university earned him a new procedure. He never made it past his first year before he was a cum slut slave girl.

I got promies once that I would get fucked by a dog. it eventually did not happen and tbh i was very disappointed by it

* promised

i would not expect something like that in return

Answer me, you dirty little cockgobbling faggot.

i would be scared to tell all these to someone irl who would not make me kneel right after that

Yeah it’s suuuuuuper hard to get set up. Which is such bullshit. I like depraved people. I am also depraved but just not gay. Not that I really care but dudes just don’t do aaaaanything for me. Have you ever got weird with a female? I just got pegged by a 50 year ol CEO that drove 360 miles and got a room to do it to me.

depraved. that's a good word, didn't know it, but it describes me correctly

nope, but i would love to eat cum out of a girl. it still might happen, i chat with dudes who have gf's from time to time

Tell the story

Met her off Craigslist years ago. She paid me to have sex with her to get her pregnant. Didn’t work but she used to love to lick my ass and she put a toy up there once. We’ve kept talking even tho I moved away and she drove through s blizzard, bought a suit, got me drunk and used a strap on on me. I liked it. She gave me a bunch of stuff and a couple bucks and I left with a hangover and a sore ass in the morning.