>still have dick warts
>dont want to spread them
>especially not to this girl
>shes only ever fucked 1 person before
>borderline rape
>shes super shy about having sex
>wants me to fuck her
>google says i cant fuck with dickwarts even with a condom

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO /B IM SEEING HER IN 2 DAYS AND I STILL HAVE A CLAPPED DICK

Attached: dickwarts.jpg (320x213, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bug Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try going to the doctor?

Did you try burning or freezing it off? Hold a lighter on it for some time, pretty sure it will be gone.

Pop em

Just fuck her

Attached: 1528579550401.png (425x415, 210K)

Go to doctor, get procedure/meds, tell girl you want to take things slow bc whatever. When doc gives okay fuck her brains out

cucumber and turn the lights off

get the warts burned off and wait the 7 days before you fuck her. go get a full std check too. can never be too safe.

First off, don't fuck her cause you're going to forever traumatize the poor girl when she's already shy about sex. Second, stop being a pussy and go to the doctor.

Go to a doctor and dont have sex. Simple as that.

2 days? Keep whatever u got going, up. And go to the store and buy "Apple Cider Vinegar", its fucking acidic shit used for sallads etc. Soak cotton balls in it and keep those wet acidic balls of cotton on your dick warts until your skin becomes like a raisin at the area.

This will make the warts fall of, in a matter of hours. However, be careful around the bellend mate. Also another thing, you wont have sex in 2 days with her after this treatment unless youre into pain with your dick. Just chill

>asks Yea Forums for advice instead of visiting a doctor

You deserve to lose your dick tbh

go to a gum clinic you absolute filth.

NOPE STOP EVERYONE IS WRONG HERE I HAD THIS PROBLEM.

Go to any hospital and make an appointment with a dermatologist. He can electric pen them right then and there and then you just have to wait a few days to fuck it doesn't really hurt just get it done with the right way.

Attached: 1536779672898.png (680x447, 200K)

You're a wizard, Harry!

Go to a doctor, have him freeze them, wait until it’s fully healed and have sex. Try to wear a condom as it reduces the risk
If it’s HPV it will stay in your body but warts usually don’t recidive 20% after freezing them off

Hmmmm...whoo think was him..?!

Attached: csml7bpsrzto6smod227993711900.jpg (1514x1151, 135K)

>>shes only ever fucked 1 person before
Enough for her to deserve any STD you can give her. Godspeed user!

Jesus Christ, at least get checked once in a while.
Get your doctor asap cause there's shit that doesn't show symptoms.

Just tell her te truth, you lil bitch.

When she comes back she'll be disappointed

fuck off

Go to doctor. It's hot when a female doctor looks at your dick, especially if you get hard

the warts are on the side of my bellend do i still go for it?

Just tell her you're ribbed for her pleasure.

Attached: 1548896030623.jpg (530x523, 51K)

only tried picking them off and they grew back. theyre on the head of my dick though

Dont try stupid stuff like that and go to a doctor! I once had mouth herpes and heard apple cider vinegar would cure it, now I have a scar on my face because it burned the whole area.
You don’t want that on your dick

I swear that shit will spread if you pick at it. When I was like 9 I had a wart on my hand I used to bite at all the time like a fucking idiot. After like 3 months of biting it I got a wart on my lip and had to go to the doctor so I didn't look like I had the clap or some shit.

Kys

I've dealt with shit like this almost my whole life. I tried all sorts of stuff to get rid of it I learned online. Tried a ton of over the counter medicines too. Nothing got rid of my dick rot until I went to the doctor. If they freeze them off like they did mine it will hurt really bad. I didn't have any on the head of my dick though so idk how that will go.

fucking pussy.

>had dick warts
>used toenail clipper to cut them off
>no longer dick wart
>have hpv1
>hardly show up on dick
>even if they do idc
>give my viral load to random girl
>idc
>op sucks dick for not sharing bis hpv or herpes

Got to the doctor, OP. Youre a sick fuck and I wish death and suffering upon you.

Attached: EFCD0457-605C-4F06-A9F7-5E05C1785040.gif (266x281, 30K)

This

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bug Party

youre being a real faggot.
stop spreading disease, which the alumni and your parents set you up to do, and be a better person.
your parents probably have a host of diseases as well, since they are white trash pretending to be middle class.

Attached: ig'.jpg (890x656, 96K)

you has the aids

This.

they are highly contagious, especially when damaged

just cut them off with scissors and clean it well, ez

if what you have is actually warts and not something else, then you can get rid of them using caster oil.
just keep your dick oiled up for a good 2-3 weeks and they should shrink and vanish. if they have a layer of hard skin then make sure to try and get that off first (works on normal warts aswell)

if you give her warts you'll expose her to cervical cancer later in life

Thats true unless she’s been vaccinated as a teen.

vaccinations only prevent some forms of hpv, not all of them or even most of them

I went to the dr today b/c of dickwarts today too. It isn't a big deal. They prescribe you valtrex and do some other shit depending on how bad it is. You think youre the only person with dick warts? so many fucking people have it idiot.