Hi Yea Forums i'm thinking of an heroing soon

Hi Yea Forums i'm thinking of an heroing soon.
I work at a condo with 15 floors. There's a door to the roof that is secured with an alarm. I've got the key to it but im not sure which one it is. Also, multiple slots on the alarm for keys.
I'd like to go out there once or twice before I jump to get rid of any anxiety I might have and just to mentally prepare myself. So i'd rather not trigger the alarm, I wanna leave peacefully on my own terms, not feel like im forced into with a deadline until the authorities arrive.

Attached: 53365784_635795683539805_5145677300884307968_n.jpg (1504x2016, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.detex.com/Portals/0/Products/instructions/101321%20Press%20Quality.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjenZ-Wwd_gAhVBIKwKHV1_A6AQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0oWwT9ue8WN58mESZuch53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

attaching more photos of specific model number and stuff for the alarm. I'm just a bit worried if i fuck around with it too much, wrong key etc. I'll trigger it which I don't want to happen especially if im not planning on it for that specific day.

Attached: 53139628_291323621538566_266614630384664576_n.jpg (1512x2016, 165K)

second key slot on top

Attached: 53088257_409705239837460_5756141197601013760_n.jpg (2016x1512, 159K)

pls don't

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.detex.com/Portals/0/Products/instructions/101321%20Press%20Quality.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjenZ-Wwd_gAhVBIKwKHV1_A6AQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0oWwT9ue8WN58mESZuch53

Its the keyhole next to the logo, you run no risk of setting it off if you try a bunch of keys. Once you find the key that fits it will turn 45 degrees and you pull it out. Now the alarm wont sound when you open it.

Heres The Part where I tell you that if somone has driven you to kill yourself, make sure they get whats coming to them before you go.

If you are just tired of life, see you on the other side bro.

Attached: bh1CRby_d.jpg (540x960, 31K)

ty bro, i've come to the same conclusion in the last few weeks and I agree with you. But, no one has really driven me to this nor done anything horrible to me. So I don't think there's anyone I would even want to hurt. I don't really believe much in the other side but here's hoping brother.

Well its your choice but, there was a time where i was where you are at mentally. I chose not to do it because I figured the universe... With its cruel sense of humor would make any existence worse than what it already was for me. Plus I figure I am going to die anyway eventually, so I forfeit the chance of things getting better. That was in 2012. Since then my life has done a 180, im not promising that will happen to you, but if you kill yourself you'll never know. All i ask is that you think about it first. Really think.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

turds on the 13th floor?

Attached: 44535435367.jpg (600x646, 265K)

user pls don’t, the world is a worse place without u

Attached: 862.jpg (464x374, 39K)

do it

>heroing

lol, I read that as heroining for some reason! like having a hit of smack!

you wont do shit, PUSSY

Attached: 33754314_219285668879594_7349535946582261760_n.jpg (372x330, 38K)

Bump

you don't say why you want to be an hero.

but if you do choose to go that way, then wow, what a ride. gonna be one hell of an adrenalin rush, then probably very painful for a very short amount of time.

Albeit a pretty short one. 150 or so feet will probably take around 4 seconds I hope it's instantaneous. Some of the those stories with the golden gate jumpers irk me. How they don't die instantly and shatter their spines and can't breath and slowly drift to the bottom of the ocean.

yeah man, that sounds a grim way to go

Yeah was really between this and carbon monoxide poisoning because i've got a garage. I figure i could just pound some whiskey and take a few benzos and go to sleep. But a close friend of mine said to think of my mother and he's right. I'd rather not have her stumble upon my dead body and have that memory for the rest of her life. At least with this.. she won't be the first responder.

When I was 12 years old my sister and some other kid had a gigantic ring of keys to the entire school. They were part of a trusted student council and were there on the weekend to do some cleaning and general maintenance to the gym and sports club house. They both spent twenty minutes trading the ring between the two of them to try to find the key to open a door. I took the keys from them, flipped through every key until I found the one that looked like it could fit. That took me maybe twenty seconds. It was the first one I chose and it worked.
If you're telling the truth, which is doubtful, you would be an idiot. There's no way you have a ring that has more than twenty keys. Try them. If they fit in, turn them. Try finding one that says detex.
CHRIST.

isn't there like a 'sleep bag' or something that's a peaceful way to go/ with helium or some shit?

a few times thinking about what it would do to my mum and dad has stopped me from going through with it. not about finding me I mean, I just mean that it would break their hearts. does that not concern you?

it has in the past but there comes a breaking point when someone can't handle life anymore. It's different for everyone. Suicide is very selfish though, i'm doing it for myself not my family. Although it does bother me a lot, it won't once it's done.

Life is shit, I've been in similar shoes before, came close. Thankfully I found that we're gonna fucking die no matter what we do anyways, whether we win constantly or lose constantly and win eventually or never even win at all. No matter. We're goners. I decided with this being the case, playing the game is actually easier, stop judging your damn self. Made mistakes? So have I, so have 7 other billion people. Keep living, your anhero moment will come eventually anyways, don't rush it, you never know.....mayve you will win eventually. There isn't that chance if you rush the ride to the other side, which is nothingness.

About the selfish nature bullshit....fuck that mindset, its irresponsible but not selfish (because our "self" is afflicted with disease). But it is very very irresponsible, if you love your family imagine if it drives them to their own suicide? Are you good with that? I wasn't and was able to entertain this mindset instead....i havent won once yet.....but still playing the game.

Dont so it mang, keep playing the game, up your fucking stakes.....whats the worst that could possibly happen......you were going to end your life and now you're playing the game instead, there's no worst case scenario that should dissuade you from pursuing anything anymore.

Best of luck
-J

Fellow prior suicidenut

Don't do it man. You are a precious gift to your parents.

Suicide is a personal thing user. People will often say its selfish; but its even more selfish to guilt someone who doesn't want to be here into staying for their own selfish reasons. If a pet was ill/pain then you would euthanize it. Humans (regardless of opinions) are just another animal. I have always said that if you are over 18 and its your choice, then it has fuck all to do with anyone else. I've also said that suicide is a permanent solution to a sometimes temporary problem. I have helped 5 people pass this life in the past and don't regret it. The worst thing is to die alone or worse fail. That being said; a fall of 150ft onto concrete will kill you! No if's or buts...there is a chance you will be alive (for a few seconds) but you will not notice this. The movement is due to residual muscle firing and nerve stimulation. If at all possible try landing on your head and that way it is 110% instant death. The main problem you will face is your mind. Regardless of what you feel, your mind itself wants to live. The best thing to do is to get everything set; sort your affairs. Have a night of fun; have one for the nerves and then do it. When you have made your choice that it is time don't go standing on the edge as 99% will back out. If you are serious, just run and vault. The hardest thing is letting go...literally. Good luck in your choice and god-speed user.

I know it's hard to convince someone to not do a hero, but here goes nothing:

The only way to know what will happen tommorow, is being there.

I know you're smarter than this, user.

I know the way you feel. It is really painful being anxious and depressed day in and day out. But it can always be worse. You think you are alone but you are not. Trust me. Don't take your life. I feel the same at times but I always end up thinking that I am so glad that I am still here.

Hey op instead of worrying about the alarm why not climb the side of the building? It would be pretty epic and If you slip and fall i guess thats mission success anyway.

Truthfully though don’t kys, there will be better times.

listen to this guy OP

Borderline Personality Disorder mate, things won't get better. There really isn't much treatment besides therapy.. rather not be on antidepressants for the rest of my life. Will always be severely depressed and anxious. Will always be socially retarded. Only one way out unfortunately.

The one on the front is to unlock the door. The one on top, is to get to the battery to replace it.

P.s., Don't be a bitch, we helped you out, so if the day co.es, live stream it in return.

Do it faggot

Attached: 1551330557691.gif (800x800, 676K)

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: d4mh20o5114n3lpi9227901957900.jpg (1556x1137, 128K)

Have you tried antidepressants yet tho? I’m not half qualified enough to say but don’t focus on curing it. Focus on outlasting it. If you make it 5 years from now i’d bet you’ll remember this time completely differently.

Replacing peace with drug addiction and debts; lest we not mention the side effects and long term damage it will do.

You’ll know the results in a few weeks, if you don’t like it you can stop. They’re not controlling your limbs man.

well user, im not going to convince you to stop. It's your life and if you want to end it then go ahead and end it. Break your survival instincts, overcome your conscious and don't fuck up. God-speed.

And what is the end result?
There is nothing to gain; you may as well have just said to start taking crack; then he'll see the results instantly. The only difference is you are exchanging a taxed "legal" addictive high and mind altering drug for an illegal one.
The truth is regardless of how the pill make him feel it will be fake. A mind altered fake feeling of happiness. The only winners are the government and the pharmaceuticals industry. Also nobody knows the long term effects of taking these "safe drugs". The 'normal' side effects are / can be horrendous.

Newfags detected

I've had bpd and bipolar for years, and honestly had been trying to kill myself for years. I started taking lamictal and somehow I don't have symptoms of either anymore, I don't think it's a fruitless endeavor. Try to stop thinking black and white as hard as that is, I know how hard it is.

Your comparison is awful and I now realize that even by saying I’m not qualified, I’m a damned sight more qualified than this absolute 5head. I get where you’re coming from but I think you’ve been watching too many conspiracy theories. Treatments by the so called “winners” have worked for many people, crack on the other hand has likely not. Id guess you’ve not had depression before if your concerns are whether the happiness is genuine or not.

don't do it bro

just push the handle and walk out....you're not going to get in trouble, what are they going to do? put your puddle of bones in jail?

Just kill yourself slowly with drugs like the rest of us

Attached: 39C84B43-7D83-4944-BD29-78D156FF2B3C.jpg (543x405, 42K)