When Chad posts on social media that he hasn't gotten "laid" in a week, it's considered a national emergency...

When Chad posts on social media that he hasn't gotten "laid" in a week, it's considered a national emergency. Girls are like "omg you poor thing. here's my number." But when some 27 year old incel posts about how lonely he is people are like "ewww who cares. stop being so entitled. there's more to life than girls. go kill yourself. your personality sucks."

Attached: just have confidence.png (450x325, 269K)

Why are you telling us shit we already know? Tryna make a difference or something? This ain't the place to do it.

I've literally had my girl cheat on me with a virgin incel because he offered her money.

You see chad, I see a guy with enough money to get a haircut..

we live in a society

Attached: 1550543588233.jpg (677x631, 93K)

I've never actually seen anyone thirstpost unironically on social media.

is this bait?

nobody posts to social media that they don't get laid

nobody cept you fucking incels.

You all act like getting laid is the hardest thing in the world, here's a little secret for you idiots: [spoiler]󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁
󠘁 󠘁[/spoiler]. It's that easy.

I am a 23yo virgin, i think i am gonna kill myself soon

chad's not lonely he hasn't gotten laid

can you spot the difference?

Just pay for a fucking prozzie you imbeciles. You say incel, I say closeted faggot too afraid to admit he wants to suck cock.

please hurry the fuck up lmao

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

When a girl touches your virgin willy, it won't feel as magical as you think it will. Forget all reproductive needs and focus on your soul, eliminate desire, and ascend past these wretched physical beings. Dying now will only ruin your soul and bar you from the fourth dimension, it takes a long time to forget about time.

Whoa nice trips.

Some already touched it inderectly, humped me, and it feela really good
The only real problem i got is seamen leakage and premature ejaculation, like seconds after i touch my dick, there already comes sperm out and i cum really fast no matter how much i repeat the orgasm afterwards, it won't get better

maybe you should fix your personality, since you obviously didn't take the other option

retard

When it is intentionally touched, it will not feel as good.

And if you can cum the first time, that's amazing! It's embarrassing when you can't cum and might make bae feel ugly or unskilled. A girl might find it hot as fuck if you can cum that fast.

I'm not saying don't try it, just don't dwell on it. It's a waste of thought, time, and energy.

Well, deal with it.

Attached: 146034362050.jpg (334x440, 34K)

Whining like a little bitch isnt going to magically up your pussy game either bro. Either learn to objectify women or be dependent on your hand and the internet for the rest of your life, the choice is yours.

incels are trash who refuse to change and improve. your personality sucks so you are not confident enough to go public. you deserve it. not giving you device on how to become better.

advice. wtf am i typing.

Yeah I agree, your personality sucks.

Attached: 1314664804066.png (280x284, 111K)

a good advice would be: "be the guy on the OP's pic left"

I used to be an incel until age 22 (28 now) and let me tell you, even after sleeping with around 10 women there's only so much your personality can do for you. Depression, cynicism are vicious cycles that are extremely difficult to get through, and often come back at low points in life.

It ain't all about willpower, up to a point yes, but genetics do play a part.

Attached: 1551380677465.jpg (936x451, 199K)

sounds nice. you should go bump into random women on the subway.

That's because your "chad" has cultivated relationships with women you mong, the incel is begging for sex from women he has not cultivated good relationships with making him pathetic.

The failure of the incel is one that begins before they even know they have lost.

sorry you're ugly, bro. May as well an hero. It's not gonna get better.

Attached: two-girls-laughing-white-background-8038497.jpg (800x533, 80K)

trips of truth

Attached: lQwB8bo.gif (500x373, 997K)

having realistic standards is also important. Too may 3 guys think they deserve an 8.

Honestly this is true, but I completely understand people being bitter about it. Life just isn't fair, and everyone plays the genetic lottery against their will. Unfortunately the modern lifestyle and media amplifies these desires and wants.

Before you'd probably just see the same people in your village, everyone looked mostly shit, no such thing as makeup and you'd probably have a normal distribution of mostly average, few ugly and few beautiful people. But these days obviously all you see is the latter, which is enough to drive the ugly and lonely people insane.

Blame modern life, not incels which are a product of it.

lucky 777 you better fucking do it user faggot

Attached: 1521053409955.gif (388x274, 835K)