I lived in a cuck relationship with girl in pic AMA

I lived in a cuck relationship with girl in pic AMA

Attached: 607A6818-726D-423B-B3A8-A0837978650B.jpg (750x750, 115K)

Where is that?

On a holiday trip we made

yes but where exactly? I mean, because I like the place, I'd love to visit there.
On a side note, she really seems to be someone who knows how to enjoy!

looks like blackpool, uk

South east asia.

Yeah she does. A little bit too much maybe haha

Does she make you join in.

Do you still jam I miss you by blink 182?

does she know you enjoy the humiliation?

howd it start, been in relationship for 6 years, sex just recently stopped, been two weeks, been considering cheating, which means she probably is considering it too or already has

About half the time.

We were drunk on a music festival and me and my buddy proceeded to tag team her in out tent. Was weird af the first time though.

Attached: 60E16618-E0E4-4DCD-94CB-D91DBCD1DA28.jpg (985x720, 53K)

awesome place too (and she's hot indeed)

lol

Attached: 1547050705847.jpg (1242x1512, 221K)

Yeah, we never had problem finding guys even if most of them were people we already knew

yeah, obviously. If she used Tinder whe would find a guy to fuck in 5 minutes tops

Never used tinder for that though. Was mostly people from student partys and friends of mine.

I suppose your friends talk about you while happily laughing (and jack off about her when she loses interest in fucking with them!)

>retard cnfirmed
>doesn't even know how to words
>no wonder beta rejected; too dumb

A "cuck" is a retards way of saying "cuckokld". A cuckold is a man who inadvertently raises another man's child he wrongly believes is his own blood.

Consider maybe you are too dumb to even be on Yea Forums. Turn the computer off, it's making you dumberer. Read a book. Maybe some girl will then find you worth more than disposable trash.

IF the punchline 30 posts in is that she fucked a nigger, then we know who you are lil black boy. Take your daily pathetic fantasies elsewhere. Cuckolds basically almost never exist in reality, nor to white women ever want to fuck niggers (small dicks).

Attached: retard2.jpg (550x543, 30K)

this /thread

We we laugh about it together. We are all relaxed. Yeah and they probably jack off to her.

Attached: E25DDB20-DECB-40F2-B7F8-0CD1AD771C6A.jpg (1080x1351, 166K)

oh I thought that for you humiliation was a part of it, but I guess it's not, you just enjoy knowing she has sex with other guys, including your friends. Quite an unique way of feeling, congrats!

Yeah no i just enjoy to share her :)

Attached: 458CAADB-94D5-4551-9C9E-51391B56981D.jpg (1080x565, 76K)

Faggot is a word youre looking for. Why use so many others instead?

I'd love to help you with that, but she would need to like me first haha

Well we already have some guys that we fell comfortable with. All turkish haha, shes german

Temple in the background is Northern Thai style so probably some resort near Chiang Mai