What grinds your gears Yea Forums?

what grinds your gears Yea Forums?

Attached: 18484894.jpg (640x632, 98K)

any and all copypasta threads.

Life. I hate it.

The fact that I will never be able to retire.

people who date. I really can't stand these people who waste so much of their time with such nonsense,

Why?

because the country I live in (USA) is broke, social security is getting sucked away, and the fact that I have to work 2 jobs and countless hours of overtime to keep an average state of life. No matter what I save it's not going to be enough

My jobs are literally using up all the time I have until I'm too old to do anything.

How old are you

If jobs are the problem, stay away from them dumbass. Seems like you have a serious economy addiction and need to spend some time in the outdoors. I don't mean a weak couple of hours, I mean spend time there till time doesn't exist anymore. That is the only escape, death will do you no favors.

Niggers and not getting dubs.

It always comes down to the niggers.

And duble dubz

Preach it.

Attached: capture.png (271x214, 144K)

I fucking hate our country. When is the USA going to fix its shitty economy. The fact that all us working folk are most likely going to end up like this is completely unfair. We might as well move to another country at this rate.

I'm 38 and in the same boat. I've been having a severe existential crisis lately.

Children.

and eat what? lol, and live where? what are you talking about

I would but RNGesus is with you, oh brother brother.

You've forgotten the natural world. It's for the best, you'd probably destroy it.

When people decide that bombing poor countries doesn't actually help anybody.

You don’t know shit. Quit bitching the fake bullshit that you are faggot.

That’s going to be a looong time.

so your solution is to go and be some kind of hillbilly redneck? Where I have to forage and hunt? lol

You lie to yourself, and you're absolutely right, I don't know shit. Don't pretend you do. Or do, live a self-obsessed materialist life hoping for more "stuff" and then die. That's all you know how to do without a shred of higher purpose.

No, rednecks live in trailers and are attached to mundane items, weapon toting and self destructive drunks. Yes, you would forage, and you would become so much more, but you won't. You love your Micky Ds and your memes and so you will rot here.

What are you taking about? Im not even 30 yet and I've been able to save $100k for retirement.

I honestly don't have time for a higher purpose nonsense. I have an 18 hour shift ahead of me.

Oooooooo, well look at you.

Attached: 1550707729531.png (434x521, 43K)

coal mines hire people with no education or skills can make $100k first year

Fucking societal leeches that won't work and/or complain and act like the world owes them something for doing the most basic things that everyone has to do.

t. mom's basement

Well I wish I could be like you man, congrats, I'm 31 and have 50k stashed for retirement. Peanuts.

You'll make it out of there eventually, bud.

Then enjoy working until you die with absolutely nothing afterwards. I truly hope you're doing what you want to be doing in life.

I actually had no idea about that but I'll keep it in mind. Unfortunately there are none in my state.

I'm 29. You're not even that far behind. You should have 100k by the time you're 30 but it's not like you'll be destitute if you're making regular contributions to 401k/retirement account and IRA/Roth IRA. You could still easily make it brah.

I honestly don't, but it beats living in the woods getting eaten by a bear.

>I'll never be able to retire
Imagine being too dumb to get a trade job and save money for 20-30 years lmao. Even truckers make decent money if they play their cards right. Or do what I'm doing. Stay in the military long enough to afford a camper and a truck, then move somewhere in the mountains till you starve to death or die of some easily treated disease.

I hope so

PETA

People who can't fucking drive. Lived in SoCal for 6 years then drove to the east coast, it doesn't change. Either merge or GTFO the road. The shit ain't that hard.

The fact that females think it's fair that they don't have to approach and shoulder all the responsibility onto males then they onder why they keep getting involved with cheaters and losers

I make decent money and have tons of overtime, but it won't be enough.

That i cant play with her tits

Attached: 11848950_873451882740819_389448892_n.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

You're what? 30? That's like 20ish more years of working till you're 50 to save. You can do it. Tbh, I don't want to grow old. In healthcare, I've seen the downward spiral old people get. That shit isn't for me.

Looking for a job, and not getting shit for a long time, then getting a shitty contract job, while the offers for interviews just keep coming.

I keep a loaded hunting gun beneath my bed as retirement plan.