How do I break up a couple that's been together for years?

How do I break up a couple that's been together for years?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551324105533.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Pic related?

kys instead

Yep

Attached: FB_IMG_1551391147105.jpg (720x1087, 60K)

sleep with one of them, doesn't matter which one

Slowly poison the weakest

I know them OP.

this

send them the link

Kill one of them ezpz

Even if you did manage to break them up, the odds of her dating you are low and if she did she would probably go back to them.

Couples that have been together that long don't move on so easily.

Once again: you're asking the wrong questions, OP

Murder

I find sewing seeds of doubt works the best, it's amazing how much information people will give up about themselves in regular conversation if you just pay attention. Often insecurities show up with body language.

We already told you, pound the dude’s ass until it bleeds you faggot

This man gets it.

Attached: Ed Approves.jpg (532x582, 191K)

You can't. By which I mean, other people could, but you specifically cannot. Human interaction is an art, not a science, and as such it takes someone who is able to think in the moment to figure out how to manipulate people. If someone needs to come here and ask 'how do I break up a couple' and isn't even smart enough to give us some inside information about the couple so we can find the right cracks to push against, then they aren't smart enough to be able to use any advice we could give them. Even just asking in general shows that you lack the awareness of manipulation, and probably general human interaction. The great manipulators don't ask someone else how to do it.

Just chop your gonads off silly poos

call them on the phone every day and tell them that if they do not break up, you will call them again tomorrow

use spoofed numbers every time

they will eventually break up to get you to stop calling

They seem happy. Leave them the fuck alone

Do not.

Who are they then?

Good point. Playing the long game

>>This
/Thread

fuck the girl

Op, it would be hard to search the race organizer's website for race results from the bib number and first name. You might find their last name and then trace back to their facebook letting them know some autistic basement dweller is trying to break up their relationship.