Used to work at Wendy's. Ask me anything

Used to work at Wendy's. Ask me anything

Attached: wendy.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Steamy shit at Wendy's?

Attached: 44535435367.jpg (600x646, 265K)

ever jack off onto a hot girls food

Grossest thing you saw / did

did u cum on the hamberderz?

I work at a wendys too.

Yo answer this question OP

>did u cum on the hamberderz?

Rudest customer story?

no

moldy buns that were used

How's the work day in general is it tedious tasks you repeat? Does the day go by fast?

Attached: 56b.gif (310x233, 1.61M)

I would also like to add that the whole "never frozen" thing i a lie. They come frozen out of the truck and just aren't frozen in the restaurant.

>>>
> Anonymous 02/28/19(Thu)16:45:27 No.793832586▶
>
>Yo answer this question OP
slow as hell

If i become like a janitor or something off to the side can i chill with earbuds while i work; would they even allow that if it was at like 3% volume?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-23-58.png (1280x720, 851K)

This is a lie. I worked at Wendy's and our burgers were shipped in on a refrigerated truck, not a frozen one. We never got or used frozen patties.

this is a lie

>this is a lie
no this is a lie

These are lies.

There is not really a janitor at Wendy's. The only hardcore cleaning is done at night when the dining room is closed, and they make night shift people learn a few different positions because the number of people working is always low. Try dishwashing at a real restaurant.

Fuck you faggot, you probably don't even work at Wendy's. I'm hijacking your thread as the real Wendy's worker.

Did you feel sorry for the guys that bought them?

Are the patties really fresh, never frozen beef?

Is quality their recipe?

I really doubt this or you must have been slow as fuck. My Wendy's never held onto buns for more than 3 days. We even ran out of large buns a few times and had to use small ones.

From what I could tell, yes. We got patties in twice a week and they weren't frozen on site. The chicken is frozen, though.

The quality is ususally pretty high. As long as the workers aren't black or anything. The standards my manager had were really high so if we fucked up she called us out on it. Even the kitchen was spotless for the most part.

>We got patties in twice a week and they weren't frozen on site.
This is a lie.

Fuck off McDonald's shill

Ever did this?

Attached: burger king foot lettuce.png (1600x1200, 1.44M)

I fucking hated our customers, but you've gotta be a real bastard to do this. The worst I did was throw cold fries back in the fryer so they would be hot, but soggy and put extra condiments on assholes' burgers so it would squirt everywhere and be a mess when they ate.

Let me guess. You cum in the mayonnaise and don't give a fuck.

How did you guys feel when the #15 meme was a thing? Did customers ever make the joke to you?

these are all lies

I imagine your all's Frosty is like melted ice cream you dump into a machine, right?

Also, are things that commercials have said that just weren't true? I worked at Jimmy John's and while we baked fresh bread everyday, we got frozen lengths of dough every week that we thawed overnight to bake the next day.

is wendy's like a chip shop?

The frosty is actually a special mix that we get shipped in. It's a thick liquid that we put in a modified soft-serve machine that introduces a lot of air into the mix. That is why they are so light. I don't watch Wendy's commercials, so I don't really know of any.

liar

Attached: buttcomputer.jpg (432x288, 21K)

yo mad respect to wendies for their spicy chicken sandwich. I wish I could buy sacks of that stuff frozen and fry up my own 'extra special' tendies whenever I felt like it.
you think if I started fucking the black chick at the one near my house (and miraculously didn't get aids) I could convince her to get a bag of it to 'fall off the back of a truck'?

Obvious McDonald's shill

BK shill.

gross pic

If she is a manager or something, maybe. It's a huge bag though, and inventory is taken several times a day, so it's a lot of trouble. You might be able to buy them frozen though if you ask nicely.