Meet a girl through friends

>meet a girl through friends
>super hot
>talk to eachother for a month or so
>really like her
>she says I'm attractive
>speak for a few weeks about going out, play it cool
>i tell her we shall go out on Saturday
>says 'I'm looking forward to it, I must say that I am seeing someone and we're both deciding on whether or not to take it forward, so friendship is all I can offer'
> What the fucking fuck
> Decided I'm just going to leave her on 'seen' for every message from here on in

Attached: 1551120745310.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Good, a lot of people with similar stories dont have the balls to drop them after they pull some shit so its nice to see that you did something right.

Thanks man. I'm getting super disciplined as I get older. I'm 30 now and cannot be fucking arsed with this shit.

Fuck women man

i mean is it not worth the 1 date to see what happens?
You might instantly win her over?

>lol what am i saying your an autist you can't win.
>Best not to even play

I get what you're saying dude. But why bother. Sounds like she's already made her mind up anyway. Best to just take a small victory and blank her and leave her wondering forever.

What a cunt fuck that bitch
Send dick pics

Let's all send dick pics

I concur user

>"we're both deciding on whether or not to take it forward"
>"sounds like she's already made up her mind"
Are you dense?

sad thing is she'll fuck the next dude who talks to her

Not him but you sound like some wannabe Chad. Fuck off with your incel shit you clearly have no idea how functional relationships work.

What do you mean?

Yep, you're probably right

whoooooo?????

You said she hadn't made up her mind in the first post and then later said it sounds like she made up her mind.

If you're genuinely interested, test the waters. Go hang out with her, even if there is no current romantic intent. That could come later if she decides not to stick with her current guy and you happen to be a great friend to her. The process is strangers -> acquaintances -> friends -> romantically involved. You're shitting on the process, my dude.

The fact that most of the chan posts are telling you you're right for ghosting her should indicate that it's a bad decision.

I'm 9 yrs together 2 yrs married with my wife. I can't figure out what about my post makes you think this way...I pointed out a factual disconnect.

Bro, today’s girls always have the next dude line up.

Slide in there and be the next one. Granted, she will do the same to you eventually. I would go for it, she was honest about the ‘date’, but I think she meant it as...”I like you but I can’t put out on this date, because I have a semi moral compass and I won’t cheat on current dude”

For all you know, she said that to OP to make it seem like she's still interested. Attention, and all that.

Nah. She needs to decide, but I don't want to be deliberated over

Nah. She can fuckoff

Everyone deliberates over everyone. That's why you're not friends with every stranger you meet.

Further developments - she said she didn't realise I didn't want anything more 'till our recent conversation' what in the actual fuck, I didn't mention anything about liking her in that sense at all?!?

Don't be conceited. Of fucking course she's deliberating over you, just like you would if you had choices, you nitwit.

Hang out with her, let her know you're interested at the end of the "date" and then give her the breathing space to decide.

If she decides to stay with her current bf, bummer. No worse off than your current strat. If she decides to go with you, congratz. Don't fuck it up.

This.

Attached: 1551358574711.jpg (467x467, 31K)

i doubt she's really into him if she leads you on this far and never brought him up before
at least if i were her you'd have to tell me to shut up about how much i'm interested in (or now in love with) my bf
not saying to keep trying with her though, good on you just ignoring her now if what you want is a relationship
friendship would probably just be painful, especially the way she acted

I've unfriended her. Onto the next one.

No. You don't try to win over girls with bfs. You deserve your ass kicked if you do you autistic fuck