Redpill me on almond milk.I'm not vegan or vegetarian by any means...

Redpill me on almond milk.I'm not vegan or vegetarian by any means, but due to pancreatic issues I need to cut down on my dairy intake. Cut the pseudoscience and miracle claims, just give me the hard facts, is this stuff actually good for me?

Attached: 41OeyW1HmgL.jpg (250x500, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not better for you, it's meant for vegans and lactose intollerant people. Millenials and liberals drink it for political and social media reasons. It has more calcium but more fat and less protein. Usually has more sugar. It's fun to ask coworkers if they're enjoying their nut milk.

Beef milk is bad for you but its a multi billion dollar operation so they will tell you need milk its good but its not..almond milk tatse better and you can get unsweetened if your concerned about sugar...beef milk is gross and thick and nasty and filled with infected nipple puss and blood and dead parasites and cow shit particles ..just think about it beef milk is nasty why in the fuck would anyone wanna drink that thick flemmy nasty shit

someone say "turd"?

Attached: 6746545644.jpg (600x646, 252K)

Idk personally i like that milk that just uas the lactose taken out by overflowing that shit with lactase cancelling the lactose out pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-16-30-13.png (720x1280, 306K)

I hadn't taken that into account. I like dairy, but most of what I consume for cheeses and butter are from small family farms, most not more than 25 miles from where I live. The change in diet is due to hereditary pancreatitis. I tried the one with honey added but found it too sweet, but the unsweetend regular stuff reminds me of chalky cereal milk.

Dairy nutrition...lol...dairy is bad for you

I get the exact brand and type pictured here. I think I'm lactose-intolerant although it's never been confirmed by a physician. It's good stuff.

different brands have different levels of calcium and protein and some have added b12 as well just read the carton, you'll also need to decide if you like sweetened or unsweetened and vanilla flavor on plain almond.

Attached: ycxxurv1xdb21.jpg (576x768, 54K)

Its dosnt matter what farm ..smaller farms are just as unsanitary as bigger farms..it dosnt matter where is comes from dairy is unhealthy ...to keep a cow producing milf they literally take a handful of cow semen and fist fuck and rape the cow to get it pregnant so it produces milk then we put the baby calf in a cage and overfeed then we kill the baby calf for veal ..farming is fun

>veal
mmmm veal

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

mmmmmm Autism

I never said i was vegan I'll let the titty milk kill me but i got diverticulosis so its better than having constant diarrhea from the lactose i guess to each their own

Attached: CutPaste_2019-02-25_13-50-39-466.jpg (200x240, 22K)

>but more fat
I thought it had less fat.

>beef milk
Beef is dead cow flesh you fucking moron, who the fuck drinks milk from a dead cow?

Attached: MUFCstarsignings.jpg (720x960, 98K)

>beef milk
retarded soyboy detected

Attached: 1360845051432.jpg (625x604, 163K)

Actually soy is bad for men but nice try ..and beef milk is a joke but you must be too stupid to understand

Almond milk typically has less fat than milk but also less protein. It has a lot less calories and admittedly doesn't taste as good, but is better for shakes. I wouldn't recommend drinking it plain and I would advise you buy it unsweetened and use it to cook or make shakes with.

"ALMOND MILK" is really "ALMOND JUICE" prove me wrong, pro tip you cant

evidence to support my theory, "Apple Juice"
Orange Juice" not "Apple Milk" not "Orange Milk

OP wanted facts, not your retarded subjective opinions. As if they mean anything at all.
>almond milk tatse better
>beef milk is gross
>beef milk is nasty
>flemmy nasty shit
You are a soyboy AND you have comprehension problems. And learn to spell, you moron.

Attached: loolwut.jpg (247x204, 8K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS BEEF MILK?

cow milk

Personally it tastes better than rice or soy milk.
Oats milk is up there too.
t.lactose intollerant

Not being able to eat what you want and having a limited diet is mother nature's way of telling you to get out of the gene pool, you're a waste of space.

boomer alert
this is a boomer alert
i repeat boomer alert
this is a boomer alert

Oatly is best veg milk.

As long as you remember to activate your almonds you'll be fine

Those are facts you idiot ..do research ..why are you getting butthurt over dairy products..you millenials or gen z or whatever are so damn soft and emotionally unstable ..lol

Milk comes from mammals. Milk is a dairy product. Anything else is actually not milk, it's some other fluid. It's misbranding by plant-based food companies selling themselves off as milk when it's not. Non-dairy "milk" is akin to a "meatless" burger, what's next - lobsterless lobster made from ground acorns shells and pine needles? If you call a non-dairy product "milk" then you are an sjw metrosexual hipster faget.

"Beef milk is gross" is a fact? Are you intentionally retarded?

Kek, maybe don't buy the lowest of the shit available you little retard.

Attached: 1508021310387.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)