Trump is a racist, a conman and a cheat

>Trump is a racist, a conman and a cheat
-Michael Cohen, former attorney for Donald Trump from 2006 until May 2018.

Attached: 1538516512906.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPSj1xfc3Cc
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So they say the US is divided apparently. Are there any anons who just hate everyone equally? like fuck Libtards fuck conservacucks literally fuck everybody? or is it 1 strong held belief on 1 side of the spectrum for everyone?

zYou Are a NPC
Orange man bad you literally are brainwashed, also fuck everyone I am not on anyones side but you are literally retarted and can only let jew news form you're opinion and thoughts pleb blue pilled normie
kill yourself

See the thing is anyone that hates Trump is a libtard. So to say fuck conservacucks makes you a liberal by default.

Anyone who is seriously nuetral should be appalled and disgusted by the Republican party and trump. Dems are fucking dweebs but at least they arent russian shills and criminals.

no I hate Libtards and conservacucks I hate everyone equally I literally pick no sides in anything, why?
Cause I am not a blue pilled normie zionist cuck shill like you faggot kill yourself

only blue pillled normie pleb cucks like you care to hate so much on one side I hate everyone equally so fuck you faggot

Attached: 1550988435551.jpg (500x608, 74K)

True.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

You sound like a trumpet masquerading as a 'nuetral'. You are quoting so many shitty trump memes and antisemite terms that you arent even doing a good job.

>you are literally retarted

If you're going to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again like a robot can you at least take that z out?

But the worst of all, he's a jew

Why are 'his' balls so spotty?

Libtard faggot retard blue pilled normie pleb, neo marxist jewish supremacist, communist, detected
kill yourself

Attached: 1551160771635.jpg (1112x1200, 170K)

>at least there's not an extra z this time

Whoa that's a lot of buzzwords

Attached: 1520312261213.jpg (480x467, 68K)

these are the saddest attempts at burns ever. did a boomer make them?

Attached: 1530940897826.jpg (633x727, 64K)

hey leave my dad alone

Attached: 1523039648187.png (964x782, 424K)

Attached: 1515012356077.jpg (283x214, 18K)

Attached: 1550195042248.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Attached: Justin-Fairfax2.png (1920x1440, 209K)

Attached: 1550820096816.png (500x565, 318K)

Attached: D1.jpg (455x525, 127K)

Attached: 1549592807861.jpg (1842x1036, 626K)

Attached: AOCowFart.jpg (527x728, 144K)

Attached: 1540884355996.jpg (960x861, 93K)

Both sides are fucking retards and hypocrites. Liberals want to destroy a bakery for not serving gays while conservatives praise them saying it's their right as a business. Then when a restaurant refuses to serve conservatives they lose their mind while liberals say it's their right. Both sides act like they're so morally superior when no politician, Democratic or Republican, gives a fuck about the normal American citizen. Only the people who contribute to their campaigns. But most Americans are too fucking stupid to realize that

Stfu nihilist

you know why

Equality isnt a flat line you edgelard cunt

Equity is though

Attached: 1544838995672.jpg (2040x1477, 765K)

Attached: 1540884564773.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

>(((Cohen)))

It's the deep state.
>see 1963 communist goal # 35: Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI

People stopped caring about politics LONG ago... Now it's all about watching two prepubescent rhinos butting heads in a "debate".

It's happened world wide, and is basically because the new voters generation has been fed too much reality tv instead of free subsriptions for the socalled "free press".

Tell me, how many news papers do you subscribe to ? Vs. How many TV channels do you have ?

The FBI covered for Hillary. Get with the times, retard.

Ya. So you're a libtard.

>orange man good
you don't see the irony of replying with the same memes over and over again

...but he's not...

No I hate libtards they are a bunch of soy boy faggots

>implying equal intelligence is low intelligence

this.

Attached: 1545557794813.jpg (1587x1587, 272K)

its making fun of how people believe everything they read hear and see in the Jews media its a fucking meme to make fun of normies. You are retarded consider suicide

Attached: 1551045263716.png (856x846, 85K)

Ya. I guess if you were shallow you could criticize them for being ugly? But... name me one hot Republican.

"I didn’t need to do this"

Attached: glowing orb.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Zero vs Zero
Corporate news, TV and Hollywood push the same agenda.

You must get that idea from "somewhere". Otherwise you should consider biting the bullet of waking up to being schizophrenic

Liberals? You mean "Court Ruled Bakery Illegally Discriminated Against Gay Couple". That was not a political statement, that was a bipartisan decision in the courts. That crime had nothing to do with political affiliation.

You know what, never mind you're a typical conservative that has no understanding of the law and just wants everyone to make you feel good. Fuck your emotions, learn about the fact of the cases.

Discrimination on sexuality is illegal. It would be just as illegal to refuse someone for being straight.

Political affiliations is not a protected class. I can tell you who gives a fuck about the normal people, and it's not the one pushing for more tax cuts for the super rich, and trying to remove any social benefits for the 'normal American citizens'. You think Bernie sanders was pushing for education for the $100K only families? You think Obama was pushing for Medicare for Business owners only? It seems like MINOR DETAILS to a contrarian like you, but these are massive undertakings that they have dedicated years too.

The biggest threat the US people is not who can clamber for more power to crush those below them, only the Republicans are showing the flagrant disregard to the constitution duty to serve the American people, BUT YOU'RE EATING UP THEIR PROPAGANDA THAT IT'S EQUAL ON BOTH SIDES. They're the kids covered in shit that are trying to spread it all over everything.

There's a reason why the FBI is not arresting Democrats and it has nothing to do with DEEP STATE influences.

Not a paid russian troll, just an attempt to spam a thread they disagree with.

>(((Trump)))

The Republicans are the Deep State. The Democrats have not had control of any part of the government until November.

You hate Trump, this makes you a soy boy faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPSj1xfc3Cc
Here's the full testimony, uncut. The media doesn't have proprietary over it. It's a sworn testimony, not a FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW. This is legally binding, like an affidavit.

Honestly I don't care about it I neither hate or love him I just laugh about autistic spasmos that flip out and cry all the time about politics couldnt give a shit about anyone with no opinion cause I am not a NPC like you. Faggot kill yourself

All Media is Jewish owned, you think I am going to believe anything demons say? They literally rape and eat children.
Kill yourself Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist racist fuck off and die bitch

>Republican
Fucking lel. The Left is global, and so are those fighting back against it. Republicans and their positions exist only in localized regions of a single nation. When Germans, Brazilians, Italians, etc hear
>Muh republicans
it only serves to show how oblivious to the outside world the American left (whose cancerous ideology has infiltrated basically every nation on the planet) actually is. This in combination with
>Muh right wingers are so insular
>Don't they know there's a world outside murca?
>They give the rest of us a bad name
is so obviously hypocritical projection, that it's no wonder that right-wing populism is gripping the entire planet. How can people be so lacking in self-awareness?
>Everyone except me is an idiot!
>Why don't people support me?

>What are books?
>What is history?
>What is non-western media?
>What is logical deduction?
>What are discussions with real people?
All of this aside, people can observe the conduct of media figures, without actually consuming their media.

I don't read the Wall St. Journal, nor do I watch Pewdiepie. I am, however, aware of the shitshow, and so, presumably are whatever number of subscribers he's on now. It's also like the Left is utterly oblivious to the fact that association has no inbuilt notion of directionality. When someone tries to associate something popular (let's continue with Pewdiepie for example), with something unpopular for the purpose of defamation, this can and will backfire. The left intends it to play out as
>Nazis are bad
>Pewdiepie is a Nazi
>Therefore Pewdiepie is bad
but what could just as easily happen is something like
>Pewdiepie is a cool guy
>Pewdiepie is a Nazi
>Therefore Nazis are cool guys
They then, after consistently doing the same stupid shit again and again, proceed to learn absolutely fucking nothing, and use the fallout of their own stupidity as an excuse to throw their weight around even more than before.

Have you ever been so racist you won an award for helping black people?
Donald trump has!

You're one hell of a tamale.

>i am ignorant and proud
Good for you. Ignorance is bliss. I wish I could just 'shut my brain off' and enjoy.

That's the government funded testimony, btw.

Republican just stand for the global corporations.

They've got no dirt on Trump, so they go and dig up dirt on some of his former associates instead. It's just so pathetic and tiresome. The lefts existence at all is so embarrassing for mankind as a whole. Even for people who aren't American. Very sad.

He's also been sued for being racist.

That's how investigations go. Trump is in kind of a unique spot and would have been sitting next to his lawyer in jail if not for being POTUS.

Besides you're talking about the Republicans digging up dirt on him, since it wasn't the Democrats that appointed Mueller.

Obligatory.

Attached: Trump vs Clinton.png (458x661, 431K)

Honestly, I'd rather have this guy as President then the Vice President

>Banks supported Hillary
>Corporate media supported Hillary
>Big Tech supported Hillary
>Big Pharma supported Hillary
>Anti-white lobby supported Hillary
>The Israel/war lobby supported Hillary
Global capitalism was anti-trump. Fuck, even grass-roots leftist protest groups sided with global capital and destroyed Hamburg because muh Blumpf at the G20. Even the republican establishment was anti-Trump. The moment the American left decided to export their cancer to the outside world was the moment they doomed themselves to irrelevancy. Everyone on the outside can see through the bullshit.

sure kid

sure kid

weak and predictable

sure kid

>still not president

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

so why do you care then?

this retarded

the irony of this post

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

sure kid

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

defending her

Sure kid
this retarded

Imagine being this autistic and angry.

>793830822
ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: 1548898919053.jpg (262x193, 10K)

imagine being so russian you forget the president has tanned balls

Attached: 1061_f779d00e7e65667b.gif (876x656, 1.77M)

imagine taking the bait...

weak and predictable

the level of irony that all trump supporters regurgitate the same tired memes about "NPC's" is fucking fantastic.

I’m from around the world and english is my third language. It’s difficult to read your post because you seem to be too dumb to write your own language. Sorry to tell but that’s how it looks like

Kill yourself spammer

you got a problem kid?

weak and predictable

but yet here you are just as pathetic

Kill yourself spammer

you mad?

Kill yourself spammer

step 1: admit no wrongdoing
step 2: deny all accusations made against you
step 3: produce a counter-accusation

he is following the counter-intel handbook .... too bad he's still fucked because he's a criminal fucking moron.....

you mad?

stay mad kid

Go on. You're a bit obligated at this point

How come?

you really need to ask?

ah not really

The FBI was proven to be corrupt during the Hillary investigation.

i have lied but i am not a liar- michael cohen

when this is the best you can do...

Attached: 635914012391207778-trophy.jpg (534x401, 18K)

Fucking hate Trump, but this is too funny.

What about a businesses right to refuse service for x reason. How did they get by that?

>Trump is anti global capitalism

Attached: 1521709656873.jpg (400x297, 31K)

Federal protected classes include:
Race.
Color.
Religion or creed.
National origin or ancestry.
Sex.
Age.
Physical or mental disability.
Veteran status.
Genetic information.
Citizenship.

Attached: 1542502197382.png (800x800, 320K)

Ya, it's true. Like he could have found someone that shit happened to IRL and just posted about it on twitter. Or gone and seen them, like a normal fucking dude.

There's people out there that think liberals stage this shit, to the point that ACTUAL liberals think they're suppose to stage that shit. There has to be a name for that when it comes full circle.

dividing the nation is the goal
partisan politics is poisonous
stand for policies and make your own decisions

Its definitely not corrupt to investigate someone/their family for years on end because he legally fired your terrible corrupt boss.

No, that sounds like corruption. You sill Trump supporters don't even know what is or isn't illegal.

Mueller did not appoint himself to investigate Trump.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in his role as Acting Attorney General for matters related to the campaign due to the recusal of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, appointed Mueller, a former Director of the FBI, to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice

So who Appointed Rod Rosenstein you probably would not ask?

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

You forgot egomaniac and narcissist.

Where the lie again?

takes advantage of it sure
that's why we are having a trade war with china, he wants more jobs sent to china.

yes and what does that have to do with it? Do you think trump personally knows everyone he appoints? Rosenstein is the swamp. What point are you even trying to make retard? That because trump appointed rosenstein that means the investigation is valid? Rosenstein recommended trump fire comey then started the investigation you fucking fag.

lie =/= not knowing facts

one outright lied
one just doesn't know shit and changes opinion when he learns shit.

talks about a big beautiful concrete wall
gets told by border they would rather a steel fence with slats
agrees if that's what they want
gets laughed at by liberals for back peddling.

Either he knows their a corrupt piece of shit like he is, meaning he's more like a mob boss and is working with these other criminals for his own benefits to deceive and con people. This is what his lawyer of 10 years says he's doing, and he feels bad for defending him like you're doing, btw.

OR Trump is just an incredibly dumb and poor judge of character with little or no regard for anyone based on merit or previous history, with little to no understand of how the real world works outside of his little inherited fiefdom that he got from his father that he runs with children like a delusional and eccentric billionaire that people make fun of him for.

AS OF NOW WITH THE SWORN TESTIMONY OF HIS LAWYER WITH THE EVIDENCE AND OTHER PROOF HE LAYED OUT BEYOND HIS OWN DESCRIPTION OF THE GOING ONS WITH TRUMP.... it doesn't look like he's that stupid.

Although he did instruct Cohen to enver release his SAT or school records.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

shill faggot. Shut the fuck up. If you really think like this i feel sorry for you. I guess you are a lot smarter than a billionaire first time president.

lol sworn testimony of his lawyer whos going to jail for lying to congress. Are you 15 years old?

Tariff on steel from China and now he's Mr.Anti-Global

You're right. Lies =/= not knowing the facts. One lied because he was instructed too by the other, tho. IS THE REAL CATCH.

Not like Cohen was paying Trump to lie.

Thank you.

Attached: 41.jpg (500x436, 50K)

>Trump is a racist, a conman and a cheat
i already knew all those thing and i wasn't overly concerned

the good outweighs the bad

>SWORN TESTIMONY OF HIS LAWYER
>WITH THE EVIDENCE AND OTHER PROOF

You just only read the parts you wanted too. You gotta get back to Apex Legends, I guess.

It was Trumps own appointed Attorney General that started the Special Investigation into Russia connection... You're calling yourself an NPC, IVAN.

you are right he has no idea what he is doing so everyone should be laughing at him

a billionaire that every other billionaire agrees he shouldnt be a fucking billionaire, whats your point

I love how every one of these comics features a trump who apparently had a jaw installed where his weak feminine chin normally sits

Both extremist lefts and rights are retards. If I HAD to choose, I'd side with the dems because at least they are stupid in the name of compassion and empathy. I can't stand feminists, pc police, and inclusion/diversity... but at least the idea of wanting to take care of people (healthcare, education etc) is commendable. Most of today's republicans are just "lol at the libtards." While I agree that libtards are easy as fuck to despise, it's a pretty childish mentality.

Spoken like a true cuck

Theres no compassion and empathy for anyone who disagrees with them. You better re-think that because it makes no sense. The Nazis had compassion an empathy for their own kind too.

Conservatives have compassion and empathy too and if you think they dont you are brainwashed. Are 9 month abortions empathetic?

Source for the evidence and other proof?

So conservatives want to legislate the rights of a women's body because compassion? Just because they disagree with the women's choice? Nice try.

Oh. So like the shit you say every day as well?