Lol

Lol

Attached: 1551385334031.jpg (192x250, 5K)

Libturds love it!

Boomer-tier meme cringe

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Your's is going in my lib tears file

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15K)

kek

>your's

Lol

can someone from US explain it to me because I don't get it. Why do you call some libtard? I am a liberal. My understanding is that to be a liberal is to be trying to get free from the state, like a capitalist or from influence of church etc. I am not against death penalty and gun ownership. I think in the US every concept is so fucking twisted and misunderstood by stupid burger munchers that it is beyond any fucking comprehension.

This meme doesn't even make sense.

AOC is the type of woman that would literally bite that dick off if forced in a situation like this.

Which brings up a great point.

I don't understand involuntarily / forced oral sex (rape?)

The attacker is literally exposing the most delicate and potentially pain causing areas of the body to teeth. Bite that shit off.

If someone tried to force me to do this, I would play along then bite that shit off. Has this happened in prison yet?

If you want to import millions of violent low iq subhumans, you might be a libtard
If you want to tax other peoples money, you might be a libtard
If you try to censor others because your feelings are hurt, you might be a libtard

thread/

dead/

Nonono. Liberals aren't allowed on Yea Forums. You Belong on reddit. Fucking skeptic.

If you defend a Russian operative, you might be a Trumptard

If you support burdening taxpayers with corporate legal fees, you might be a Trumptard

If you believe in crazy conspiracies but can't bring yourself to believe that Trump lies, you might be a Trumptard

If you believe that the Clintons are a crime family, but that Trump won't be impeached, you might be a Trumptard

Sidenote: Jeff Foxworthy was never funny

imagine actually believing this
there are other boards than b and pol, you know?

your points?

The left cant meme

Attached: 1551378752051.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

Heyy! nice Elon Musky...

Attached: c5y0gol30nxbcps29228840447000.jpg (1760x1110, 96K)

>He said recycling Foxworthy's tired old material
Sad

what's so fucking stupid is that people pick between two sides in american politics when it's the entire system that sucks.

AOC sure does suck :^)

so what's your point?

*suck suck suck*

>Implying she wouldn't enjoy it

Never thought id post this but ok

Attached: 1551387921012.jpg (720x1116, 87K)