To all straight male anons, if you were offered $10...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $10,000 to have your anus fucked by a gay man for 10 minutes and then he cums in your ass, would you take the offer?
>Gay man has average length erect cock
>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Attached: 13757201.jpg (1013x675, 70K)

Tax free or earned income?

I would do it... but only if he said "no homo" at the end of it.

Fuck it if someone thinks my asshole is worth that much I'd go for it.

no such thing as a guaranteed secret, or a secret for that matter.

people can feel the pain of having something put in your ass. your walk will be affected. youll have reactions to when you notice something about butt sex.

Attached: gloves.png (600x600, 112K)

Yep.

Without a hesitation. You only live once right

No. It's not that I'm against letting a gay dude fuck my ass for money, it's just that $10,000 isn't enough money.

Of course!

Definetly 10k is 10k

Like Darin said on Nueve reinas:
"There is not a lack of faggets, what are missing are financiers"

Hell yeah

God yes. I would have to be near black out drunk, but 10,000 dollars is 10,000 dollars.

how big is the cock? and also how much lube will i get?

Id do it for free

if a country wanted to destroy another country's people, all it has to do is convince them that they dont have a soul, there is not god, and that being a homosexual for money is a-ok

Attached: nat zi.png (1000x600, 54K)

Am I gonna get one of those legendary gay blowjobs before or after or is this just a one-sided deal?

Attached: 1284603218665.gif (220x220, 1003K)

gig economy, baby

yes

i can think of a lot of countries where everyone believes they have souls and that there is a god and that homosexuality isn't okay in any form and they're all shitholes

For $10 grand? Hell yes!

Are you fucking retarded? $10000 dollars for 10 minutes. I've taken shits with the diameter of a baseball that take 3 times as long to eject from my ass and you think I won't take a dick for 10 minutes and get 10k in the end?

Attached: 1461698104464.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Our countries have already been destroyed by the jew motherfuckers. This planet is doomed. Rome is burning, we might as well be degenerates.

I'd bleach my ass, wear fishnets, a wig and make up, moan like a sissy for £10K.
Far too poor to fuck that opportunity up. That's a deposit for a house!

No std's, and 10k guaranteed? Fuck it, I'll just bite through the pain.. Actually, can I repeat the offer afterwards? 60K an hour, let's say I'm making it 8 hours a day, that's half a million a day give or take 40k..

tldr; YES.

I would offer you 10k so you go and fuck yourself. Wtf guys we're talking here about 10k in what fucking African country are you living? I make that in two months.

Yeah, it's $10k.

I let my ex wife peg me. so being paid 10 k fuck yes

wait what the hell did i do i aint destroying anything most of my spare time i'm just cranking it

knowing what your soul is vs. believing you have a soul.
the places where they know what their souls are are well off.

>can't be burned in Rome if you don't live in Rome

Attached: ft.png (628x932, 263K)

$10 is enough. I just need an excuse.

Fuck you, OP. I know he's got aids. don't lie to me

Then why are Muslim countries such shitholes?

Congratulations, you are not straight

hell yes I'd take it in the ass by a faggot in front of my parent, my wife and my minister for 100k

Yeah fuck it if no one has to know, 10 large is still 10 large.

making 10k in 10 mins > making 10k in 2 months
retard

It's a what if scenario don't think about it too much

Definitely money is money and a hole is a hole

of course

I'd do it for free. The prostate is a magical organ

>2 months
>can make $10k more just for lying there and letting someone stick something in your ass for 10 minutes
what point were you trying to make here?

Attached: im-not-gay-but-20-is-20-20-bucks-is-29679940.png (500x566, 122K)

well be specific, this pic is in saudi arabia

people revert to being muslim (As a religion) because it stabilizes the men, usually after being war torn or raped (like africa has been, or the middle east has been) for centuries.
now that there are people so filthy rich, like the saudis, they can just LARP as muslim and keep the people in check- meanwhile they are fucking kids and animals and driving Rolls Royces.
the religion doesnt really matter, its their level of education.

sry my brain works properly

Attached: riyadh_diplomatic_quarter.jpg (700x540, 110K)

if you fundamentally can't understand the concept of a hypothetical you're describing the autism spectrum not a properly working brain

or, im not homosexual enough to put myself in such a predicament
but you can call it autism if you want

yeah that's what i'm saying if you are physically incapable of imagining things you're definitely autistic. i'll never walk on the moon but i'm still able to think about what it might be like

TBH i would do it for free.

that's actually a myth, or misconception.
autism is a social disorder characterized by inability or poor communication and social skills.

Attached: 1551354052527.jpg (600x693, 56K)

nope its 4-5 month pays for lower income ppl in exchange for your FUCKING dignity, I PROMISED MY DAD, MY ASSHOLE IS GOING TO BE AS TIGHT AS IT WAS AFTER WASHING

Maybe for 10 million

I'd blow him for that much.

Attached: game-over-man-blake-anderson-anders-holm.jpg (1542x1465, 480K)

But it's getting 10k for something what you don't like to do unless you're gay because getting fucked in the ass is... well you know, gay.
Maybe I'm just too homophobic but that would be too degrading due me. I would get psychological problems of something like this

>STOP IMAGINING THE NEGATIVE ASPECTS OF MY HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION!
>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES REEEEEEE

Lol retard

Should be an easy way to make cash, but straight guys have too many hang-ups and would feel "emasculated" or something dumb.

>would you jump in magma for 20 bucks?
WOW HAHA YOU MUST BE AUTISTIC IF YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THIS HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION

Lol

I wouldn't shake hands with a faggot for 10 grands.

No. Not even close. I would gladly pound his bussy though. I’d do that for $50.

yeah "characterized by" meaning the external mannerisms by which it's recognized but if you read Baron-Cohen re: social cognition in people with autism who's the leading expert in the field he's written a lot about how the autistic brain is incapable of ascribing other people's mental states to their own or vice versa. i'm using "no imagination" in the sense of not being able to imagine other situations outside of their own experience and comfort zone

No because unlike you I have dignity and self respect so I'm not about to prostitute myself to some faggot for some money and end up getting AIDS like you're going to.

>YOU HAVE A 100 PERCENT CHANCE OF DYING OF AIDS!

it aint my situation and i don't give a shit whether you say yes or no to it i'm just saying you have a limited ability to understand abstracts and hypotheticals. that sucks man i have to imagine you have a lot of problems socializing and my heart goes out to you

"i cant imagine what it feels like to be anally penetrated for 10 minutes by a phallus of adequate girth"
yup, must be autism.
are you autistic if you cant imagine what its like to have your limbs amputated and cauterized with a torch?
does it simply require an, "ouch that would hurt"

Yeah if you’re straight then getting fucked in your ass would be pretty emasculating. It’s not stupid at all you dumb fuck.

This. Would love to get succed before the inevitable ten minute ass blast

sure why not

No.

>$10,000
not enough

Keep projecting, homo. He told you exactly why he wouldn't fuck a queer but you just want to slap your salami to straight men who might not be disgusted at the sight of your pale aids ridden plague carrier skeleton.

fucking duhhhh

>Be bi fag already
>looking for boyfriend and good sex
>already a bottom
>get 10k

Actually am I the only one here disappointed you only get fucked for 10mins tho?

Attached: a1b1a98.jpg (1600x1600, 249K)

Heyy! nice Elon Musky...

Attached: cf0hjnbtdijycuk5g227585806000.jpg (1512x1171, 142K)

i have enough money and more money does not make me any less autistic

$10k for 10 minutes of unpleasantness even though i'm already making a decent salary would be a godsend. i could pay off so many bills, i could buy a car, invest in property or something. just think of the possibilities.
why would some dude sticking something up your ass for 10 mins traumatize you? at worst i'd probably just cringe if i thought about it

Sure would. I'm not defined by my work, and any regret I might feel afterwards would take a lot less to get over than it would be to make $10,000 in my normal everyday life.

90% of Saudis don’t live like that you fucking moron

>What would you do in this imaginary scenario?
WOW DUDE LOL YOU'RE JUST OVER THINKING IT, WOULDN'T YOU RATHER DO Y?

Yikes

>THEY'RE NOT DOING WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: ReeeFace.jpg (768x768, 50K)

No

That's because you're a loathsome, disgusting self-hating faggot loser.

thinking about something doesn't have to be picture-perfect or even mildly accurate man, i can think about whatever i want my brain is cool and there's no Weird Forbidden Thoughts that make my brain lock up and give a 404 error. the way you can't even bring yourself to think about things even if there's no stakes and it's entirely private sounds super restrictive and exhausting

That’s because you’re an feminine faggot.

Can it be a BBC that fucks me?

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-200711.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

Your daily reminder...

>FAGGOTS RUIN EVERYTHING!

Yep, not gay, it's for money. Everyone knows that.

You are pathetic and no one is falling for your little game.

someone sticking something up your ass doesn't turn you feminine. maybe you're just insecure.

Western Europe 50 years ago was pretty decent actually.

Attached: B0E816C0-D616-4A4A-A69B-3B8DFA29E40B.jpg (1995x1125, 129K)

When in Rome

I have have had really bad constipation most of my life and the shits I take are larger than my own particularly girthy cock so there would be little pain. I am also a straight man and I would receive almost no sexual gratification from the act. The stimulation to my prostate may cause an erection but it will be more like morning wood, a completely unavoidable circumstance of ass-fucking. Unfortunately I am also a traditionalist that refuses to break the law under any circumstance. This means turning down any offers of prostitution. However if it were to be legal for me to get rammed up the ass by a gay man for $10,000 I would accept the offer under the given conditions.

Attached: Gasoline Drinking Horse Man.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Tell that to your body's increased estrogen production in response to all the cum you taste.

the hell did i do i'm just out here volunteering my time to talk with an autistic youth if you ask me i deserve some kind of civic award

Sad.

what's sad about this i'm just killing time online making new friends

Money is money

100%

Shit i'd do it for free

nigger my ass isn't worth that much

You offering?

Only if I dont have to kiss or cuddle him, thatd be fucking gay

Sad but true, I'd do the same

How big is his dick? I'm straight but have played with dildos for years and prefer them bigger. My favorite toy is 11" long and 7.5" around, so I would probably take a real dick for 10 grand if it gave me some pleasure

Also this

It's a shame he's average.

It needs to get deep er in me, that's when it starts to feel good.

For £20,000 I'd take it balls deep in front of my mother and fart the jizz out onto the family dog

As a straight male whose gotten fucked on vacation, getting fucked isn't so bad if the guy is experienced and knows how to fuck.

easily would do the same

articulate, well said user

This would eliminate 99% of my debt and also probably feel pretty good, it must right? since so many gay dudes do it all the time.

For 8 million, maybe

Ask my little brother, or mom. They'll fuck you for 10 bucks

This is why we need communism.

yeah

Attached: 4chan Janitor.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

>This is why we need communism

Attached: 9928F8C8-16EE-4F1F-AD2A-A3B903B89DDD.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

yeah probably

Homosexuality is the attraction to people of the same sex.

Yeah, I'd do it. Just because I'd let it happen doesn't mean I'm attracted to it, or enjoy it. 10k is a lot of money

Hell yeah

sure imagine what I could buy with 10.000 dollars

I would say nah, but I want a RTX 2080ti so bad

Attached: images(2).jpg (465x660, 39K)

I think I got some time over

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

This whole site is degenerate. I wonder why homosexuality stands out more to you.

If those were lesbians, you wouldn't be saying shit. Go fuck yourself, retard.

it leads to nothing. at least with men and women there is a chance for babies

No. Raise figure by 2 powers of ten and I might consider letting a faggot chug my 7 inches.

all of the homo