Ask a woman anything

Ask a woman anything.

Attached: xdEWLCdwGgcFyaU1qTCWlNK86ydCREF5oCzbvBHQ6ek.jpg (960x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was your day?

why are you on here?

Tits or GTFO

where do I meet one of you

Why do you suck at life so badly you have to pretend to be a woman on a board mostly inhabited by queers?

How long since you fully transitioned?

Attached: 05725.jpg (1439x1592, 485K)

T&ts/gtfo?

Rest day. I mostly read.

To answer your questions.

Fuck you.

Outside. Dating websites are your best bet.

Life is good.

Never did.

Fuck you.

I look like the rightmost one.

Can you not wear open toe shoes?

top or bottom?

It's glue.

Bottom.

Attached: ivy_wolfe_tongue.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Where are tits and timestamp you fag?

>Where are tits and timestamp you fag?
In your fucking ass. Go look.

fat incel fuck LARPing as a woman confirmed

Will you show me your tits?

man i remember in 2008 sharpie in pooper was the norm.

Tits or GTFO, stupid fat basement dwelling neckbeard faggot.

Those are the rules. I don’t make them.

Why do women insist on posting on Yea Forums without showing tits and timestamp?

Attached: a938948573894.jpg (600x400, 46K)

do you like dinosaurs?

No.

Fuck you. Make me a sandwich.

Because fuck you that's why.

Yes.

Show penis.

I blame feminism for this.. but when will women stop believing its ok to raise a child without a father. Every study in the matter has shown that being raised alone by a mom leads to many problems and in some studies worse then being born into poverty. When will the stigma to stay home with your child to raise them go away? Throwing your kids into daycare isnt raising your own children. more then 30 hours of daycare a week can cause child abandonment syndrome in many kids. So in conclusion.. when will women start taking responsibility for a family, understand that men play a vital role, and listen to facts. As I will say women have all but destroyed families in countries like the US.

I will make you a sandwich after tits and time stamp

Heyy! nice Elon Musky...

Attached: bs41fgmo12c1n37di227700496500.jpg (1574x1135, 102K)

they think they are better than the rules, rules are made for lesser beings etc etc... its sad what the world has become

what should i buy for my gf

I was in the military, I’ve caught up with some childhood friends after getting out, including a girl. We are kinda together. I never talk about where I was for so many years. Some of them have guessed. She keeps asking me strange questions. One was have I ever killed anyone. The answer to that question is yes. I’ve never answered. What do?

very true.

what is your favourite dinosaur?

No tits coming and OP is probably a dude. Abandon thread

Everyone past this line is feeding the attention whore

-----------------------------------------------------------

Attached: 1544689466278.jpg (500x420, 35K)

When you have a pot of tea, do you pour through the crack next to the lid, or though the fucking spout?
Can you just admit that peeing though a crack is kind of retarded?

>but when will women stop believing its ok to raise a child without a father.
It's not. It's more that men think it's OK to abandon their children.

Flowers.

Speak the truth.

T-rex.

lel

I drink coffee that I make with an Italian coffee thing, the metal one.

This is either a man or Brie Larson

>woman
>on Yea Forums
mentally ill sodomite "tranny" like you is NOT woman.

Where do you tuck your penis at when wearing the pants?

no, fuck YOU.
what do you cunts not understand about how this site works?
If we cared wtf you had to say we would go read Tumblr. Either show your tits or get the fuck out. You have no other worth here

Attached: 1494815800240.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

The size? Or what you do with it. Your personal opinion based on your experience.

What is the most romantic thing a guy can do for you?

This

>T-rex.
What a fucking lame answer. Could have picked anything. like the Quetzelcoatlus northrop. thing was like a flying giraffe that could swallow you whole

Why haven't you posted tits yet?

Sort of this. Don't even mention that you're a girl if you post here, all we're going to care about past that point is your tits

Uncle Steve'd.

THIS

Attached: 1551382967844.jpg (600x778, 104K)

Only if your black or latino. Outside of that, it is rare. Most of the time the couple can't stay together due to other issues which contribute to the divorce.

If you want to blame men go ahead. But its a 50/50 thing. you allowed yourself to get pregnant, and you picked a bad man. I would say that needs to stop. most men want families,.. I find far more women who do not. Which is why abortion rates increase year after year

?

Attached: uncledaved.jpg (960x720, 277K)

anal?

>what do you cunts not understand about how this site works?
lol, fuck you.

What don't you understand about being weak and powerless? Rules don't mean shit if you can't enforce them. You get the fuck out of my thread, incel.

Hold my hand for an hour in silence. I've done it before. When I was in love. It was the best time of my life.

Look, I just turned off The Departed for a movie about a bee
I've been cutting back on farting, tweeting, arguing, and weed
Yesterday I wore a cardigan at dinner with your sweet, and supportive
And during the fourth quarter, of the Eagles!
Now reward it!

>What a fucking lame answer. Could have picked anything. like the Quetzelcoatlus northrop. thing was like a flying giraffe that could swallow you whole
Swallow my hole, faggot.

I like Plesiosaurus.
Cats or dogs?

You speak the truth my friend

My own father abandoned me. Brie's father abandoned her. Many of my friends have fathers who left. Most of the time, it's the mothers who stay to pick up the pieces and try to make things work.

Most men do not want families, that's a stupid lie. Most men nowadays want to play video games, do drugs, and have sex. Few want children because they are still children themselves.

That's actually awesome.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't quite know how I could do that. would an anal prolapse count?

Not my fault you picked the chode juggling answer. Fucking tinkerbell over here

I prefer the mentality of dogs, they are also smarter. I would have a cat if I had to choose, though, unless I lived in the countryside.

Then fuck you too. Get the fuck out of my thread, weakling.

>when you fantasize about being a women so much you go pretend to be one on an anonymous website

>I appreciate the offer, but I don't quite know how I could do that. would an anal prolapse count?
It sounds like you're trying to be funny to impress me. Huge turn off.

I do it for everyone, don't flatter yourself. How hard is your cheeto-dust covered dick from this thread of larpers mate?

Awwe that's sweet.
Where you just looking up in to the ceiling or something or watching a movie?

Its not a woman

Why are women whores? Will I ever find a single girl that wasn't plowed by twenty men before me?

Attached: 1530814429026.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Trans Rex

>How hard is your cheeto-dust covered dick f
fuck that's gross

parked in the night, we were doing nothing but being together

yes

>Larson
Show me your feet or GTFO

>my thread
once again sweety, not Tumblr, not how this shit works.
>weak incel
we all know you're here cause guys irl don't give you enough attention nor give a fuck what you have to say so you come here flapping your vag wings, so don't act like you're hot shit.

>once again sweety, not Tumblr, not how this shit works.
Then how come this is exactly how it works? You can't do shit except whine like a beta.

we are going to make it lads. i would play it safe and kidnap a bride from kyrgystan but unfortunately the girls there are below average in comparison to superior european females.

Attached: 1530372805769.png (1001x823, 806K)

All you have to do is be cool, have real confidence in the sense that you have accepted yourself, be positive, be genuine, and if you can do this, you've done what was required. Past that, it's a matter of compatibility. Some women are for you, some aren't. The ones who aren't interested in you cannot see your worth and therefore don't deserve you.

true
what would you prefer:
1) walk on the moon and a week on an orbital station
2) travel to 5 countries of your choice and spend 1 month in each one?

You probably like it faggot, you'd lick it off if you could. Wouldn't want to waste your precious cheetos

>panties in an infinite bunch
>probably foaming at the mouth as she types because her attention whore thread got derailed
>"YOU HAVE NO AFFECT ON ME!!!!" X'(

>t. Incel

I just can't stand thots my dude, that's all there is to it. I am not interested in damaged goods and it's rather weird to ask a girl you've just met how many men got a piece of her.

not an incel, i'm just prude.

The moon. Clearly the moon. number 2 I could do in another context, though maybe not for 5 months.

I'm enjoying your powerlessness and your shitty attempts at twisting the situation.

Sounds great.

You guys still together?

what's the better option when it comes to pursuing a female of interest?
im pretty passive but will suggest meeting in a social setting
my friend will be blunt and mention that sex is his purpose for contacting her.

No. He lost interest all of a sudden.

What do you think about what happened with Donald Trump and his lawyer?

Attached: 1489199894_976091_1489200867_noticia_normal.jpg (980x647, 81K)

>my friend will be blunt and mention that sex is his purpose for contacting her.
Yeah, no. Let things happen naturally.

I didn't pay attention, I have no idea.

I would also chose the moon.
Now next question: what is your credit card number?

nobody's perfect my dude, if you're not getting any you either need to lower your expectations and get over yourself or there's something wrong with you

Because you're not from murica that's why.

oh no i'm not looking for anyone right now. but i won't settle for damaged goods either.

do you like being tied up?
does the thought of a stranger having sex with you turn you on?

That’s the right way to say it.

Have you tasted your period? How do you feel about menstrual sex? Would you suck a dick with your blood on it?

>Now next question: what is your credit card number?

It's 7938 3068 1577 and the security code is 607 and it's a VISA, why?

>do you like being tied up?
Yes, the trust thing really turns me on.

>does the thought of a stranger having sex with you turn you on?
No, it turns me off.

No. It's gross. No.

What's that entail? Everyone has a past, so only the one's who've moved past it? Anyone you meet could be damaged in some way, won't know till you get to know them

No, by "damaged goods" I mean used, as in had sexual relations.

This. Also, there are more meaningful events than having a man in your vagina. Not everyone finds their ideal partner right away.

Haha, good fucking luck with that. Maybe in the bible belt you'd get lucky.
Still applies to that. Toxic archaic bullshit if you ask me.

that's not how things work

giving birth can leave permanent damage, but having sex doesn't

I don't think that's what he means. He wants to be a whore but it's not okay if his girlfriend had sex before him.

Water your ego a bit man, you don't have to be your girlfriends first

No, I don't feel like moving to USA, anyways that's one of the worst places to look for a pure girl.
Physical no, but mental and spiritual yes. The more sexual partners you have the less likely you are to stay loyal to your spouse.

No. I find having multiple sex partners as disgusting.

don't worry, just asking... for a friend...
Do you think our we will have WW3 in a next decade or so?

Have you ever seen these pants in the shops anywhere ? my mum drew a blank

Attached: 8068ee9b31fcb71977379538a4153363.jpg (610x461, 63K)

Do you know why? You guys still friends?

no

lolno

I just figured you live here.

>The more sexual partners you have the less likely you are to stay loyal to your spouse.

That's completely untrue. Devout Christians break their vows all the time.

So you're going to find a girl, stay together for life? If it doesn't work out, which it hardly ever does, you'll both be alone forever?

There is no knowledge you possess that I have any interest in.

we aren't. he says he just suddenly lost his feelings for me

feels good to be a fucking moron, dunnit?

Oh well thanks anyway, she also said there is an aspect of this joke that im not appreciating any idea what she is on about ?

Attached: 1544482271673.jpg (720x637, 40K)

Do you have any hypothesis about meaning of life?
What is the direction everything is moving to?
Do you believe in God?
P=NP?

you bought her clothes that were too small

how big is your cock?

The meaning of life is happiness and love.
Everything is moving towards happiness and love.
I have no idea. I hope there's a good God.
I don't know this one.

Nah she buys her own clothes and convinces my wife to steal my jeep to take her shopping, women dont actually want to see a grown man cry do they ?

Attached: jeep0.jpg (2592x1456, 1.28M)

yas queen

No I live in the UK but moving out soon, maybe Norway.
"Devout Christians break their vows all the time" source?
>The more sexual partners you have the less likely you are to stay loyal to your spouse.
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
>you'll both be alone forever?
I would never consider a divorce, if she flees then yes, I've most likely already had relations with her so expecting my next partner to be pure would be hypocritical of me. One partner for life.

>women dont actually want to see a grown man cry do they ?
if it's their man, yes, if they can help and comfort him. i love taking care of men

You got it in reverse: people who, for a reason X, will not be faithful, will not be faithful. Don't mix the cause and the effect.

It's like saying that a machine that failed many times is more likely to fail again. That's true, especially if the machine was never gonna fucking work to begin with. It fails because it's fucked, not because it failed before.

Why do i get the distinct impression you dont have any kids yet

Attached: 4kgno.jpg (1280x544, 120K)

Thanks for answering my questions.
Now I'll get some sleep, it really late already in were I live in.
Bye, wierdo, have a good luck and be safe.

This. You're putting the cart before the horse.

So you'd prefer people be unhappy for life then to meet and experience new people? Your God was supposed to be loving, I thought.

The world's too big, soul mates are nearly impossible to find

People are more complicated than machines mate. If a person has relations before settling down they likely won't stay satisfied with having sex only with their partner. Obviously some people are born to be cum dumpsters but many become them through carelessness and "living for the moment".

this entire thread in a nutshell lmao

Attached: femanon_here.jpg (1056x1056, 233K)

Hey, no one is forcing you to rush into a relationship. I'd obviously take my time before settling down. People nowadays marry after knowing each other less than a year. My God is the most loving being in existence, he doesn't force anyone into anything.

cuz you're a moron

That sucks, well shit happens. No point in being with someone who doesn't want you anyway. There will be someone who will love the same as you love them down the line so good to get rid of the fails quickly.
And if not just fuck and flirt with anyone you want. Quantity over quality works too

>People are more complicated than machines mate.
Fucking autist, that's not the point. If a man, for reason X, will not be faithful, he will not be faithful. Having been unfaithul ISN'T THE CAUSE. Goddam I hate idiots.

no one is talking about unfaithfulness being the cause.
but sure kid you are so smart

Attached: stalker mutosy.png (722x647, 348K)

>I'd obviously take my time before settling down.
That implies nothing ever goes wrong in a relationship. People get divorced because there are major problems in a relationship. People change, you're not going to marry a perfect robot. What if your wife becomes a widow? Tough shit then, she's used up damaged goods because of you. Condemned to be alone for life.

You're naive.

> he doesn't force anyone into anything.
Completely missing the point. Marriage is meant to be forever, people don't work like that and they never will.

I know evangelical Christian couples who stayed together for decades, when they encountered problems it completely destroyed the family. You don't stick in marriage when everyone's unhappy.

Maybe but i suspect those maternal feelings towards men would not last long if you had children

Attached: o-AUSCHWITZ-570.jpg (570x565, 87K)

you are still missing the point, impressive

This, he wasn't saying people were machines. He was making an analogy about your flawed reasoning. You do understand the concept of those, right?

This girl was smiling because she and her professor had been studying the Holocaust for years and it was their project to visit the place eventually. He died before they did it, so she went alone.

Try context some time.

That's why you must overcome problems together. Most couples start throwing blame around, stop cooperating, talking about problems, etc. when something big pops up. The family unit is screwed nowadays.

Correlation =/= causation.

>Maybe but i suspect those maternal feelings towards men would not last long if you had children
makes no sense

thank God there are clever anons around here

A r-r-real live garl?! GOLLY!!!!!

How often do you rub your clit? What do you think about?

>That's why you must overcome problems together
It doesn't always work like that.. You're incredibly naive, and you ignored my point PEOPLE CHANGE. You don't stick around in an unhappy relationship because of some archaic religious belief

Its only possible to smile in that place if you dont have any senses and never fly over it in a light aircraft

every day

i think about cocks mostly, and men. i often fantasise about sucking cocks while i masturbate

this, if it is fucked, move on

Thankfully Sanders voters are virtually immobile.

I went there. I don't see why you couldn't smile. It's a tourist factory now.

Wow! Now I know you’re real!

Dont be silly there are no real girls on the internet

I guess everyone experiences the world differently

Attached: Englishcountryside.jpg (637x433, 86K)

Fuck you,
Most fathers have no choice but to leave their kids, due to the divorce court. Not being allowed to be a parent because the whore of a wife wasn't 'happy'(meaning she felt she could monkeybranch)

read the stats, cuck

Call me naive, but that's my belief. People these days are too self-centred.

Does your Husband know that you online?

yes

So I have a question

If It isn't that the reason is that you are, it's that you aren't, then why are there more reasons to believe you aren't the safe one?

Attached: 1538457615198.jpg (720x960, 296K)

Tits or GTFO you stupid cunt.

I would fucking love to have children, But I have a thing called a brain.
My dad never did shit wrong, was being a great father and a good husband and my mom divorced him because she wasn't "happy". My dad worked his ass of and my mother took him for everything he was worth, worse because I was 16 I had to go live with her and basically force him to pay for "me" and my little sister. I wasn't allowed to see him, because my mom got the fucking judge to believe he was abusive. This story isn't special and I have some uncles, family of my friends or guys at work with the same story.

Why the fuck would I give some woman a gun that she can pull at any time and destroy my life, take a wild guess why I won't have any kids until the artificial womb.

how expensive are tampons?

TITS OR GTFO
thank you

We want tits faggot, fuck of with your feet

FUCK OFF

On a scole of 10, how wet are you now

TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO

>I am currectly stuck in the EUSSR and I know whats up, completly agree with the clanker

Your belief is wrong. People change. Never answered my questioned about your widowed wife, the woman you would have damaged.

As if being in a relationship with people is damaging;

Damaged goods is being a roastie

Incel alert

colossal nigger

Sorry to break it to you but you have no authority to lecture people on whether their beliefs are right or wrong, especially on such matters. I think that your belief is wrong. We're at an impasse, what now? I would never dare force my wife or anyone into doing anything. Pre-marital sex is damaging, a widow is not damaged, her marriage was just cut short and she had no control over it. Also, I wouldn't be there to see it now wouldn't I?

I am not talking about niggers or spics, but asain and white man, if you actually bother reading the stats 80% of divorce fillings are done by woman and suprise they get primary costody 92% of the time, so please white knight somewhere else.

Fuck of faggot, I am satisfied being alone, although I would prefer to be able to get a wife without being fucked over again.

Are you having your period right now?

>satisfied being alone
>prefer to be able to get a wife

Kek, alright incel

Ur a guy

can you feel it when someone cums in you?

How dense are you?

of course

what do you think of the feet faggots on here.

how many guys have you slept with?

Ever cheated?

Tits or Ass?

love footlovers

no

I have both

No homo?

You can be a tits or an ass guy, what is the female version of that?

So tits or ass is a crude way of asking what you physically find attractive?

How do you put on stockings/hose?

Nice.

Not a female, but its muscles and abs.

Abs are muscles, so I am guessing abs/biceps and whatever the thigh muscles are called.

Kek, I meant muscular arms, my bad.
I think about that often though- imagine a girls equivalent was a nice set of balls

Both boobs and ass are a sign of ability to bear children, so I am guess the male ones are to protect and provide for said children,.

So I am guessing lenght or one of the muscles, or that their is none.

i like cock, ass, pecs, and neck

That would as weird as a guy being atracted to a good lucking asshole or armpits.
Would be kinda hot though.

Sounds pretty obvious, all except the neck, could you explain that?

For me it is legs and a nice toned stomach btw