The ghetto isn't really like this right?

The ghetto isn't really like this right?

Attached: tauntcawdgguudb67u3w.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

no, most gang-bangers drive black cars or escalades

Yes.

The ghetto? It isnt the 90s you fucking uninformed retard.

As if this stupod bitch know anything

This looks like a utopia compared to an actual ghetto

I never saw this movie before

In the real ghetto they’d both have guns and would be shooting each other over the last piece of watermelon

naw, the shootings (and most of the other crime) happen at night

I lived in the ghetto. Shootings every night. Literal human feces on the ground. Dogs getting thrown off roofs.

I believe this. Especially the part about the dogs.

Bums with guns
-tyrone

Attached: 1551360107610.jpg (1280x719, 191K)

Where’d you live? Mexico?

Red Hook Brooklyn. Across from the Red Hook Projects

not him, but I've lived in a few. You do hear gun fire every night, police only respond if its automatic.

Its northern cities that are like that, mostly.

the give away that you've entered a ghetto is the shine from the road from all the ground malt liquor bottles

The guy that lived upstairs from me had a pitbull that someone tried to break in and steal

I lived the ghetto. One night I heard the most terrifying scream coming from outside the apartment building I lived at the time. It was so blood curdling loud that everyone on my floor came out of their apartments.

It was dark so I didn't see exactly what happened, but I learned later that these two drug dealers came to collect what they were owed for crack. The woman didn't have money so one of them blinded both of her eyes with his thumbs.

Two black drug dealers

In New York the give away is Kennedy Fried Chicken and Pizza. That place literally only exists in the ghetto.

am i reading this right, someone tried to steal a pitbull?

Seems fake. But could be real. You lost me at

>black drug dealers

They probably were but the fact that you felt the need to clarify.

Yea. It was a sweet dog but it looked mean as shit. They wanted it for dog fights. That’s why the dog got thrown off the roof. It was a shitty fighter.

My neighbors dog didn’t get thrown off the roof btw. It was some random pit bull in the projects

I know. Black drug dealers is redundant

Kek

When I lived in Res Hook one of my friends went to the projects to buy weed. The guy asked what he needs and he said a dime and when he gets the bag it feels lights. So he looks down and it’s crack. My friend was like no man I want weed and the guy laughs and said I don’t even know anyone that sells that around here. It was a surreal place to live.

I knew a girl that would get her young daughter to behave by threatening her that they would drive through the ghetto if she wouldnt straighten up. Scared the shit out of the kid

My coke dealer was Hispanic. He also said he was in law school but he always seemed available so I don’t know when he went.

Just imagine a small area of town populated entirely by drug dealing chimps with guns, that's basically what a ghetto is.

I got lost and wound up in the ghetto in Kansas City. There was literally a cracked out nigger with a messy fro wearing 1 shoe walking down the middle of the street talking to himself

I lived in the ghetto for a few months. It wasn't the best, but not as bad as it's made out to be. I was a white guy with a shaved head and a trump sticker on his car. I didn't have issues personally, but there were gunshots every night. The user who said 'police only report to automatic fire' wasn't lying. There was always someone jiving down the street at any given hour, and if I went out to smoke, someone invariably wandered by to ask for a cigarette. I was always polite and offered one, and I was left alone. Both houses on either side of me were broken into less than a week apart, but I was left alone. I wouldn't recommend living in the ghetto, but as long as you aren't a loud, annoying asshole, you'll probably be fine.

no, all he had to do was follow the train

Attached: JLcooAu.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I lived in a house with 6 other white dudes and one white girl. We were never bothered. There was an abandoned lot behind our house and we built a fire pit and would have bands play and no one gave a shit.

Where I lived we had a white trash ghetto along the river and a black ghetto on the north side of town. The hispanics also had their own area. All 3 places were shitholes, but the black one was the worst. Most murders etc.

Can you share some crazy stories?

>As if this stupod bitch know anything
If you're gonna call someone a name like that, at least get it fucking right you stopid cont.

We used to buy crack in the ghetto. Scary experience sometimes. You could literally ask any shady looking black guy and he either had it or could get it within a couple minutes

The day we moved in the people above us started shouting about white people moving in

Gun shots everynight

Dog got thrown off the roof

Friend bought crack instead of weed by mistake

Human feces on the street.

Found a gun buried in an abandoned lot.

Neighbor downstairs was a crack head who would get into fights with his crack head women

Guy that moved in upstairs after the black people were evicted had a port bull that someone tried to steal

Before that guy moved in we went to the apartment upstairs to look around and found a shit ton of prison Polaroids and a penis pump.

>shit ton of prison Polaroids
Huh?

What do you call the ghettos nowadays?

Not him, but we say ghetto, hood, jungle etc. Everyone knows what that means

wakanda

Yeah that's what I thought. Just wanted to see what that spastic colon would come out with.

I lold

depends

>"shine from the road from all the ground malt liquor bottles"

Attached: 1550703089303.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

>can't piece together and work out what "prison" and "polaroids" together might be

Attached: 1550781683213.png (488x463, 28K)

>Neighbor downstairs was a crack head who would get into fights with his crack head women
lol
i remember when the neighborhood crack head stole every ones shit on christmas and sold it to all the other tenants. then my cousin told me he tried to sell him my p s 2.

>most gang-bangers drive black cars or escalades

Attached: 1437426844598.jpg (146x160, 5K)

That automatic gunfire most definitely means a homocide, just saying that's why.

Attached: IMG_20190227_180609.png (400x480, 260K)

I went to college in the ghetto. Seriously shit ghetto area.

One day me and some buddies got some beer at a gas station near by and some y’all negro walking out with some 40s started talking to us. Can’t remember how he started talking to us and he said he was from Wisconsin and that he played basketball at the university of Louisville. I asked him how he ended up where we were and he said “now I’m down here drinking 40 mothafuckin ounce malt liquors” as he held them up.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Drake?

Used to live in one of the hardest ghettoes of Denmark.

Was a skinhead, never bothered personally, and the very few jamaicans around always fooled around the grass outside my apartment because I blasted ska, reggae and dub all the time.

The only problems I encountered were arabs breaking in when I weren't home, and this somali living upstairs from us that just wandered in the apartment to ask for cigarettes.

I moved before the gang wars broke out though, only heard two shots my time living there

I grew up in the ghetto.

was the only white family on the street. My dad would sell all the black people shit that he found behind the good will and they bought it up .. $100 couch sets, $25 tv's

I know two black dudes that were friends then turned enemies over a girl and one is in prison for life the other is sickly from being shot multiple times by the guy in prison.

I had my bike stolen because it was red and they were "crips".. they threw it in the trash.

I had my super nintendo games stolen by 1 mexican guy and 2 black dudes.. my brother got them back by smoking weed with them.

all of this in Southern CA

Attached: 1482965501168.jpg (514x530, 21K)

FUnny you say that. We went to college in Houston, where drake got started, or that’s where he got big or something. Regardless he’s associated with Houston somehow

Before I finished reading I was thinking has to be LA.

Confirm?

I meant the school Drake. Its a good school right on the edge of a bad neighborhood

close, Riverside

these days it's Mexicans everywhere.

Attached: download.gif (597x691, 23K)

Ohhhh lol

I’m in SD. Love it here. All the minorities stay in their own bubbles. I never see them unless I go to their areas.

People get shot all the time. So yes. I live in the Philly ghetto