Why is it that the black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their...

Why is it that the black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY and institutional racism and getting fucking killed walking down the street. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a black man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Attached: colonization.jpg (707x370, 93K)

because the black men alive today were never slaves.

Attached: 4c30e6d3368d7cabbbe81045b309fb1997ab456400e19ce6f0a160e5ccbd8bec.jpg (625x343, 55K)

>empires were destroyed

what empires would that be ?

You're aware that the chinks are currently raping Africa right? But you probably wot say anything about that cause you're a self loathing left sack of shit

This right here is why i poison the all black soup kitchen i work at.

a white man never enslaved a black man they only bought people who were already enslaved

>empires

provide support for your argument.

>GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN
happens like 3% of the time
please, i don't want to make you angry but this is bait
iq of 60-88 cant archive much for a society just drain its resources

you didn't build Rome white did, stop twisting history like BBC

Attached: 1546360523353.png (756x768, 131K)

No empire. No wealth. Don't you love ancient African architecture? African philosophy or philosophers? Remember when they built boats and traveled the world? Remember their world changing inventions? If the empires of Africans were strong how did they crumble so easily? Oh wait..

This

>Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY

What do u want me to do? Apologise? Sorry we killed a bunch of you but it’s okay because you live in a more and advanced society now

Why does this picture, and black people in general, ignore that Arabs made up the great majority of the slave trade?

>Blacks built Rome
>We Wuz Romans N Shiet

Fuck off, the most you've done is bang a rock against a bigger rock.

Attached: image0.jpg (750x748, 93K)

Black people unironically believe that Africa was all Wakanda level if not for white people...

Hey be nice, he figured that out all by himself!

i was afraid you were going to say that

If you people are dumb enough to just get on a boat promising you all kinds of stuff then you people deserved to be slaves... besides technically all the promises to lure onto boats turned out true for your generation as you could very well be with the rest of your people in Ethiopia eating mud and flies.

Also blacks sold the first blacks to the Dutch. Did you also know that they were viewed as subhuman? That's right, if you've descended from a slave you're viewed as a subhuman inferior by your original countrymen

>We wuz kangz
Obvious bait but I'll take it anyway.

Niggers never had empires. Niggers never built anything like Rome or had wealth. Niggers never made any grand discoveries, philosophical, scientific, or otherwise. This is why your idiotic kind sold yourselves to us. We had the empires. We had the Wealth. We had technology, science, art, and philosophy. And guess what? We still have all of that today. That's why you crave us. You moan and lament, you complain and bicker, but you'll still lick up our scraps, taking our fat, ugly, stupid, and morally absent women, as well as our run down and worthless cities, because you know you could never have anything that good by yourselves.

At your core, you will always be a nigger.

Attached: 1526814649047.jpg (1080x1032, 227K)

Bait