Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Attached: 213584D8-2383-4DF4-A708-DBEAC6485DB2.jpg (660x371, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just wanted to let you know that hitler was a vegan

and also that he loved animals and Nazi Germany had the most advanced animal rights in the whole world by the moment.

>implying Hitler was bad

Took a shithead to stop a shithead.

Stalin's murder count throws a shadow on hitler's

Hitler was nominated several times to Peace Nobel prize.

Stalin was a monster. He made his wife commit suicide, he said he had no son when the nazis captured his son in the WWII, and his daughter Svetlana escaped from URSS to USA and married an american.

On the contrary, Hitler was a very kind person, a gentleman with the people that surrounded them, ecologist, vegan, and fought for all animal rights appart from the jews.

This. What did he do wrong exactly?

Lose.

>implying Stalin was

Diogenes, he basically bases his philosophy on the love and loyalty of a dog. Unconditionally.

>his "faithful hound".
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes

Nice b8 you got there

fuckin fact.

shame he lost, he was changing the world for the better

don't you mean "Who was better?"
In that case my boy Stalin all the way

they were best buds till Hitler had to go and ruin it.

yiz might misunderstood me. stalin's massive kill count score towers above hitler's few millions casting a shadow over it.

i dont know what good stalin did as i've heard nothing at all, but hitler did quite a lot of good. like first ever propaganda against smoking, and provided his soldiers with first ever blow dolls so they wouldnt rape.

Attached: d-trump.jpg (1000x562, 412K)

You all are retarded. Both were awful. Hitler killed everyone in sight as they marched east. He had no mercy, women, children etc. Stalin’s killings were more political paranoia, people that followed the rules were left alone. Not to mention never children.

Reminder this is Stalins granddaughter

Attached: 40283493-1E78-40E9-8FC2-3DFE086444CF.jpg (634x845, 95K)

Stalin turned Russia from a backwards peasant population under a Tzar with a population that couldn't even read into one of the greatest world superpowers in a period of about 5-10 years.

This is the future. Such a strong image.

In fact the actual welfare state in Europe and the way workers organize inside the private companies is Hitler's legacy.

In nazi Germany the power in private companies was as follows: 1/3 owners, 1/3 nazi CEOs, and 1/3 workers.

It was the first time workers had power inside the companies appart from pressure from outside like unions or strikes.

you

Hitler didn't kill anyones going to the east appart from jews and soldiers. Nazis wanted that territory and were kind to the slavic peoples.

That's why today all slavic countries hate URSS and not nazis...

yet people run away and he had to build a wall to prevent them from escaping.... poor argument.

Read a book (or two). Tzarist Russia was a superpower that covered nearly half the globe. The communists turned it into a country of peasants, literally, collective farming...

There was no wall in russia

Russians are Slavic people. He killed all of them in the Ukraine

Stalin was dead when the berlin wall went up

apart it spelled with 1 p, samefag

Stalin was just as bad.

Attached: adame.jpg (480x360, 10K)

None both great men

He wanted to kill other white people (Slavs)

True evil

Attached: 6079A716-0655-4DB9-8AB0-471C1D643F8F.jpg (448x442, 25K)

World superpower not even connected by railroad, no electricity, agriculture under hand-drawn wooden plows. The only reason the czar was able to keep that territory is because it was impossible to supply an invasion force over a 3000 mile supply line through -60 degree frozen tundra.

Helmut Newton, the Jewish "photographer". Look him up (not on Wikipedia). I mean, we all like to joke about how Hitler blamed the Jews for not getting into art school and how that resulted int he holocaust, but this little Jewish fucker Helmut, at only 10-11 years old, is pretty much the real equivalent of that. Helmut spent years fucking with Hitler. He would steal his shit, set things on fire, take embarrassing pictures (pic related) and even trick Hitler's close, personal friends into believing that he was Hitler's son. This even spawned rumors that Hitler himself was a Jew due to Helmut's obvious Jew-face.

At 18, just as the Holocaust had started, he went to China, where he got to know Mao Zedong. He convinced Mao to engage the Hundred Regiments Offensive while simultaneously spying on the Communist Party on behalf of the British. When found out, he was fled to Australia.

There, he joined the Australian army, but pretty much didn't do anything to aid them in the war. He did marry June Newton and convinced her to give up her very successful life as an actress and instead become a photographer like himself. Her life was fucked beyond all recognition after that. Helmut grew bored of her and started freelancing across Europe, impregnating many, many women. I forgot to mention that June's main goal in life was to become a mother. Yeah, Helmut didn't deliver on that. To this day, June is childless. It's believed that Helmut worked as a spy for the Soviets during this time, but this has yet to be confirmed.

Helmut died in Los Angeles while driving under the influence. He drove through a wall of the Chateau Marmont Hotel, killing 12 people.

I mean, at least you could say that Hitler and Stalin tried to make their countries great. Helmut just wanted to watch the world burn and take photos of it.

>as earlier mentioned, pic related

Attached: hitler_party.jpg (500x669, 106K)

>(not on Wikipedia)
could you make it more obvious you're making shit up?
inb4 muh jewpedia

>wikipedia
everyone know that it's controlled by the jews and they use it to change history

That’s some fake ass shit.

Stalin did more to save the climate.

Attached: holodomor-climate.jpg (1280x800, 792K)

Stalin

>Massive kill count
Much less massive than you may believe. Records show the majority of people left gulags alive except during the war.
>towers above Hitler's few millions
11 million noncombatants is more than a few.
>casting a shadow over it
Stalin's regime actively killed between 2 and 3 million noncombatants between 1933 and 1945. Hitler's killed 11 million noncombatants.

I'm sorry, but you were mistaken.

If the best you've got is spelling insult, you're better off zipping it

Attached: yarightfgt.png (363x148, 6K)

Stalin easy

comparing aids to cancer leads to the same conclusion, both are fucking terrible and should be eradicated

can confirm this. german army took what needed, killed some on the pass. when soviets came, they raped, took everything they could find and there were no sanctions againt them anyway. even worse was the communist political clensing after the war

Best new pasta in decades

>can confirm this.
Oh really? Speaking as a 98 year old Ukrainian then?

Nice try. Was it Photoshop or a non-static IP? You can hide the pixels, or you can mask your presence on the web, but you can't hide from identical grammar works and repetitive misspelling of the same word. It takes five seconds of reading your posts to notice they are all written by the same person, it's so obvious even an amateur could pick out your writing from a sample. Feel free to overcompensate with big words or massive, careful tweaks to your grammatical style now. It's too late. Everyone is on to you.

Hitler. He didn't finish the job.

OP is objectively the worst ever.

Ohh..thats why they used bomb dogs

communism it wasnt only in ukraine, but all the way down to yugoslavia, it lasted after ww2 and i only claimed i can confirm that soviets were more hated than germans as both have passed here.These are stories i hear from my grandparents, their still living friends and other now already dying out generation.

>i only claimed i can confirm that soviets were more hated than germans
Because the Germans could only maintain their insane regime for 3 1/2 years before being swept away.

We were worse. It was all of us. The land that time forgot is the land that time remembered.

I was thinking if it was too much of a fuss to do a screencap and reply, let alone editing that shit. but i gain nothing whichever option you end up believing.

>To much of a fuss.
>Still replying.
You absolutely can't stand that everyone saw and can indeed still see, how you samefagged. It embarrasses you. You feel a need to keep replying to convince whoever you can that you in fact are not the same faggot misspelling the same word in the same way with the same paragraph structure of no more than two short sentences.

If you don't care, stop replying. You can't gain anything with all this c o p e.

WHERE IS MAO?

Laughing.

Stalin inadvertently starved millions of people to produce a large workforce and military. Roughly 10-12 million (true number unknown). Sounds a lot more than 6 million.

No it doesn't

The blow up dolls were because French prostitutes were giving them STDs

No he wasn't stop spreading lies

Hitler before becoming Dictator: Decorated soldier of WW1 and painter.

Stalin before becoming Dictator: A bank robber. No really.

Hitler did nothing wrong (but unironically), so... Stalin by default.

kys commie

Attached: 1550600746400.jpg (2544x3209, 1.98M)

Hitler did nothing wrong. Well except for taking advice from an Imam, but other than that he did nothing wrong.

Hitler didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: 18.jpg (1600x1175, 402K)

they gave dogs the right to join the army

>In fact the actual welfare state in Europe and the way workers organize inside the private companies is Hitler's legacy.
No, it wasn't, you lying fuck.

Kek this

>In nazi Germany the power in private companies was as follows: 1/3 owners, 1/3 nazi CEOs, and 1/3 workers.
>It was the first time workers had power inside the companies appart from pressure from outside like unions or strikes.
Oh, this it's also a lie, stormcuck

>hitler
>bad
nice try mentally ill niggerfaggot

Lmao, go fly a swastika in Poland or Russia and see how well you do, you lying fuck.

Industry grew astronomically during Stalin's times regardless of your opinion on him. Claiming that it was a country of peasants is blatant ignorance. You sending anyone else to read is laughable.

Not really. Demographic studies on the Holodomor are closer to 4 million.

>posts pictures of two of the greatest men that ever lived
>who was worse

Nazbol gang here both are cool

True

Attached: 1550272855930.jpg (627x782, 59K)

IF BY WORSE YOU MEAN BETTER Joseph Stalin all the fucking way.