Ask a depressed lonely faggot anything

Ask a depressed lonely faggot anything

Attached: IMG_20190228_210023.jpg (1706x2048, 780K)

Where'd you find that image?

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose?

Is cereal soup?

Not OP, but I would choose any 12x12 box that intersects with your 12x12 box anonymous internet poster

Do you like someone?

@vinneart on Twitter
I didn't know what they were at the time, but 10 year old me found a pack of condoms in the nightstand of a friend's single mother
One with a lot of entertainment.
It's like adding croutons to soup. So cereal is only soup if you consider milk by itself a soup.
Yes, they don't like me back.

are you me?

Attached: 1537301751391.jpg (660x533, 60K)

knowing that is kinda comforting, thank you other anonymous internet poster

>Yes, they don't like me back.

Is this the reason you are a depressed lonely faggot?

Maybe, maybe not. Who truely knows, apart from the both of us?

Cubes are better

are traps gay?

Not really. I like them in a "Hey I think you're cute" way. It's been long since the last time I truly fell for someone.

Nah, a hole is a hole is a hole. I'm bi either way, so fuck if it matters.

OP confirmed faggot

Said it myself, didn't I?

What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

What motivates you to keep going? I'm at a pretty low point in my own life right about now and nothing anyone says to me helps.

How do i achieve your level of Faggotry and edge?

if a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?

well put
favorite thing to do when overwhelmed by the feeling you are a burden on everyone around you and they would be better off if you'd just die already?

Attached: 1520648325101.jpg (480x320, 65K)

favorite age you’ve been so far?

What's the deal with airline food?

do you know why you are lonely? i have a lot of good friends but i feel lonely all the time.

Attached: 1535661725963.jpg (402x402, 28K)

whats your favorite book?

You do realize you're failing right

Every day

The worst part is you know better too, you know exactly what you need to do to not be a depressed lonely faggot, but you wont do it.

why u not kill urself?

Attached: 1548872707177.png (866x475, 78K)

Probably your moms pussy, faggot

Attached: 1522776378117.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Life is good, even when it's not. Problems work themselves out, and happiness eventually comes around. You're a survivior. Just keep pushing forward.
Takes years of training.
No, no earbuds can stay in your ears at the speed of sound.
Lock myself in the room and act like I'm dead. Eventually it sinks in that it's nothing but a feeling.
14. Amazing year. Loads of friends. Fun times at the beach during summer.
Hard to say, user. Maybe they just don't feel real to you. Connect with them, have a real eye to eye, face to face conversation
Read Fight Club recently and really enjoyed it, but I don't have a single favorite book ever.

thx for pic and source user

ironically, you would need to know a lot about Reddit to know what Reddit spacing is. i bet you have an account there faggot

I CREATED this shit in 2002 retard

But getting this reply every time sure is great

That's not ironic and I hate you along with the fucking retards who changed what the word means since there were too many fucking retards who kept incorrectly using the word.

Stop raping my language.

You lying bitch, I made that in 2000.

I slapped my dick across the hospital keyboard and I already possessed the dexterity to shift+enter when I flew out of the womb in 95 you little shit

we're all depressed lonely faggots here mate.

My dad jizzed on a punch card and my siblings and I encoded the fucking holes in it with our wee sproggy bodies back in '82, you drenched mole fiend.

>drenched mole fiend

Attached: laughingpep.jpg (363x550, 23K)

I;m gonna punch you right in the fucking ear

We can all be alone together

Attached: BC120605-82AD-4A39-B97C-EE8BB9AC45E2.jpg (575x1000, 56K)

>depressed lonely faggot
Dont have to ask, we already know everything we need

Why did u make this thread? and have u really thought that someone will even respond?

Attached: 1540497877950.jpg (540x960, 62K)

Why are you depressed?

>AMA
sup, m8?
do you whant to talk about our lord and savior Quetzalcoatl?

not op, but i find this thread pretty great. i live in the tundra and have hives on my neck from how goddamn cold it is. depressed lonely faggot enjoyin this faagot thread

shut up your literally a dime a dozen here. it would be more interesting to have an ama with a total chad than anything.

not wrong

Attached: 1527019281399.gif (234x249, 269K)

DYEL?

Attached: 400.jpg (357x400, 109K)