Married anons, is it really worth it?

Married anons, is it really worth it?

Attached: D2352-1-530x845.jpg (530x845, 67K)

Yes. And no. The older I get, the less tolerant of bullshit I get. Unfortunately there's a lot of bullshit that comes with being married

Marriage is a contract with the government.

Also: Never worth it.

what are some examples of the bullshit?

Yes, if she loves you. Expect a huge fight by year 3. If you get through that then you are sorted as a couple.

Don't be a cuck, she is your wife and she only fucks you.

Women aren't logical. It's like arguing with a wall. You will never win a battle no matter if you're right it wrong. Even if you're right and you convince her of it your still the asshole for being right.

I can't imagine having to deal with that every day for my entire life. I'd lose it.

Don't push for marriage to check off a box or you'll probably be unhappy. When marriage is not the thing that would keep you together, that's when it works. I've always felt like I'd be on the same path with or without the marriage license.

are you happy tho? why did you get married btw?
thanks

Mines just starting menopause (early unfortunately). Adds a whole new level to batshit crazy

I am. We've been through some shit. I was young and dumb. Been married 20 years now and don't regret the experience. Still love her but differently than when we started. She's still a dime, so I put up with way more than if she was a 2/10

>batshit crazy
I bet she's a good fuck though right?

Not in America. You might as well just hand over title to everything you ever owned, everything you currently own, and everything you ever will own, on the off chance that a *woman* won't take it from you someday.

Do you think that going into interactions with that assumption already in your head taints the interactions? Women will always seem illogical if you've already decided they will be.

>Marriage is the best decision you will ever make, for everyone but you. It is by far the worst decision you can ever make for yourself as a man.

There is quite literally nothing of value that you can get as a man by getting married that you can't have without it.

You can have a committed loving relationship without being married. You can live with a woman without being married. You can even have a family with a woman without being married.

The only thing signing the marriage contract guarantees is that she can fuck you in the ass when she divorces you and the divorce court will be 100% on her side.

Live and have a family with your girlfriend and worst case if you break up you will wind up having to pay child support. Get married and you will pay child support, lose half your shit, and probably wind up paying her alimony. In some states like California alimony lasts for life.

Attached: 06.jpg (750x1124, 85K)

I imagine you're asking this because some of your friends are getting married and you're not.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Just remember that and don't lose your shit when they do anything that annoys you. Relax. Let it go. Because there's a whole list of shit you do that is annoying too I can assure you.

No.
I only recommend it if you have or want to have kids.
Having kids out of wedlock is nigger shit.
Kids are an obligation requiring marriage.
Don't want kids, then why marry?
Just live together and keep separate accounts. If you really want to be together you will be.

In my personal experience i have to say no, im not actually married but i have just started a serious relationship with a girl who is married. She had only ever kissed/fucked her husband and they had been together since they were like 15, and shes 27 now, so even the seemingly perfect ones aren't.

I'm married, it's not bad. Just don't think your dreams are the one's you'll end following. That's a recipe for divorce.
Western world = women always right.

What I own? Her family has more shit than I do and who really gives a shit? Are you implying she'd take everything? Fine. People are too focused on the bullshit they own. I'm fine living in a modest apartment if I fucking had to. And that's just the risk. We're happy.

>I imagine you're asking this because some of your friends are getting married and you're not.

Nope, doesn't interest me in the slightest. Hence I am asking to get others' view on it.

>There is quite literally nothing of value that you can get as a man by getting married that you can't have without it.

Social standing. Even in hollywood they like to give certain roles to family men. You're looked down upon in every industry though if you're just some fuck living by themselves. They know you're dirty. They know you get lonely.

I never asked or implied anything regarding your interest of it. And it's kind of stupid to imply you're NOT interested when you're directly asking about it.

She's into some shit. The best looking crazy ones are always a good lay

I meant the act of getting married myself doesn't interest me.

I never asked about your interest in getting married. I directly stated you might be asking because someone you know is getting married.

Think before you type.

Maybe more so now. Not when I was younger. I usually don't care enough to really fight about stuff anymore. The argument isn't worth it. I just agree and move on.

OP, coming up on a year of marriage. It's pretty good so far. Planning the wedding sucked farts but whatever. Plus its cool to say "My Wife!"
>2019
>still doing Borat

What is this fucking meme of doing the borat my wife thing?

I'm also about to get married and it's annoying the shit out of me.

I was happy. Had all my needs met and a few wants. But I was lonely. I met the right girl. She compliments me. But then I fell apart. Lost my sight mostly. Had a bunch of strokes. She stuck bY me. Never waivered in her love for me. Now I'm happy and not lonely. Totally worth it for me.

Ok my apologies, I wasn't trying to argue.

Does the girl agree to your fucked up fetishes?
If she does, marry her.

Also, the entire kids things is a trap.
Most of the time its a lot of work, but when not, they are so fucking cute.

Expect a chrisis when you have kids aswell.
Do the dirty and get back on track.

Just doubled my salary... Gf 2 years. Wants marriage and house/kids. Part of me wants to do it part of me doesn't. I dont know if its worth it. 90% of older married men told me not to. Im in my late 20s no debt and nice job, no kids.

Idk op im in the same boat as you.

Attached: bh1CRby_d.jpg (540x960, 31K)

But that's the thing isn't it. You kind of pair up because you have shit that needs somebody to help you with.

No worries.

Been married over 20 years and couldn't be happier. She's cool, gorgeous, and amazing mother, takes care of shit, loves sex, and I can 100% be myself around her at all times.

That said, pick the right one or you are setting yourself up for misery.

I hope that social standing makes you feel good when she is living in your house with another man and the kids you never seen. And you are living in borderline poverty because you can't afford the child support and alimony payments.

I understand. I'm way more difficult to deal with on some levels. We compliment each other and our strengths and weaknesses work well together. It's not all bad. Would I do it all over? I don't know. Probably not knowing where I'm at and what I would have liked to experience. But I'm glad I have these experiences and would probably feel the same given the opposite

My guess is if you're even doubting it just don't do it. I waited 6 years to propose because I needed to be fucking sure.

I never once said I was married or that particular social standing would ever make me feel good. I'm just answering your question you defensive fuck.

>We compliment each other and our strengths and weaknesses work well together

I'm not even going to read the rest of your post because I know what you're thinking.

Love her. See how it goes. Tell her your concerns when it really bothers you. Then fuck.

Biological time clock is ticking for her so im more inclined to do it sooner to lessen the risk of complications. She is 34.

Are you married, out of curiosity?

Marriage is a scam and blue pilled fucks like you are more then happy to talk other men into slitting their own throats in order to satisfy their own fantasies about what married should be like.

How are you typing if you can't see?
Is the woman doing it for you?

No... anyone who says yes is married. Single bachelor here almost 40. 2 houses no kids multiple savings/investment accounts. Save yourself, lose the bitch. Pussy is a dime a dozen. Theres billions of them out there.

I've definitely learned that we both have certain things we feel strongly about. I push on certain things and try to explain my reasoning, then other things I defer to her on because I can tell she feels as strongly as I do about the other things. Marriage is compromise, but worth it if the thing between you grows up healthy and strong as a result. We've never had a thing where we both had equally firm and opposing positions and ended up at an impasse

Blah blah blah shut up.

Make me

Not at all

Attached: BE545A82-6EC5-4C4D-AE30-BFF9467E1E3F.jpg (1242x907, 1.06M)

Cringe, right?

It's the crap you go through that ends up making your marriage stronger. Surviving together. It's hard work, but worth the effort. The easy shit definitely doesn't define the relationship.

my wife, compared to other wives, is fantastic: she's an MD, great mom, loves me, we just banged last night. But no marriage is without problems, nobody is so perfect for you that you won't fight.

My children mean everything to me. I love my wife, but the truth is, she is not everything to me, the way my children are everything to me. And, when you have kids, it's more stress, you will argue more about certain things.

I am not one of these guys who says "don't get married" which I think is stupid. But you need to think about this: however she is now, it's not going to go away. It will probably not get worse. But it's not going to get a lot better either. She is how she is, and after you have the ring on your finger, she and you will be the same people you were before you got married.

I'm glad I married her and I'm not getting divorced. I seem to be happier in my marriage than any of my friends, not that it's a contest. But still. This shit isn't perfect.

I meet a woman on tinder that it is actually married.
After 2 weeks, I found out that her marriage of 2 years was a fucking shit because his dick didn't work anymore.
In these 2 weeks, he felt depressed because that she was talking to me these weeks.
She fall in love on me but I didn't.
I just wanted to fuck.
If marriage is this, I don't want to get married.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-22-00-35.png (480x854, 407K)

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: blnbnlh9hgqxc52x2228530275600.jpg (1560x1165, 116K)

Yup, like how your true character is only really tested in a crisis. It sounds cliche because it's a consistent truth.

Attached: 29B15D95-A836-40FF-BB17-8F883B4D6BA2.jpg (1067x1298, 299K)

Attached: F313DCB8-CF2F-4E8D-922F-63D88F9345F1.jpg (1063x1421, 280K)

Attached: 165059E6-A363-4F9C-BD59-F11F832E19CE.jpg (1043x1686, 1.54M)

>Women aren't logical.
>Muh stereotype
My wife has an honours STEM degree and is a director of an IT department. She's got a mind like a steel trap.

How does it feel knowing your wife earns more than you, cuckboy?

exactly same here in eastern europe...it is objectively bad deal for a man,you literally get zero advantages from it and you can only worsen your situation

Attached: CABFA0C5-418D-4285-BE5F-09E546791923.jpg (801x661, 164K)

It's great. There's no such thing as her money or my money. We both contribute to the pot and share the spoils.

Jelly much?

>my wifes son

Attached: 1542833679901.jpg (576x592, 54K)

jelly for what? for your cuckery?

No. The fact I have a smart, attractive woman who earns more than I do but begrudges me nothing. The toys and hobbies I have, user....you would not believe.

Time to go - she's cooking supper for us as she got back from work earlier than I did.

Your tears were a delicious aperitif

Nobody mentioned son - we have no children

Not really, no.

Attached: Talosian.jpg (602x588, 37K)

wow that made me jelly

you basically said that you're useless piece of shit, even some woman is better that you, congrats

Attached: hang.png (736x1012, 494K)

This. Proud of the fact he is probably pushing 40 and spoonfed by a woman who is most likely sucking nigger cock behind his back.
>"iM nOT a CuCK

Attached: 1542835983030.png (645x729, 75K)

Been married for 8 years. I’ve always felt more comfortable in a relationship than chasing the next girl, so i’m happy. Marriage can be stressful, but if you can maintain a friendship and work through disagreements, it’s pretty awesome. I started hating dating after countless hookups and mindless encounters. Is I miss the thrill of the pursuit, but altogether it’s a better situation than being single. Feeling “settled” is great in that it let’s you pursue other interests/hobbies without the constant preoccupation of trying to find a great girl. At the same time, you have companionship and sex whenever you want. That’s how it works for me...

Yes, no, yes, no...meh, if you get lucky and don't marry a bitch.

About 16% thinks so

I'm getting hitched this spring. I'm excited about it. I've got a bombass woman who pleases and supports me. We have also been together for 12 years already. So I'm going for it.

>coping jelly literal virgins

If you trust her (you'll know after 5+ years of living together with healthy communication), the tax benefits alone can be pretty fantastic.

I've stretched out my tax bracket so I'm paying less income tax (joint tax return). I've doubled my standard deduction (itemized has been fucked). I've doubled my Roth IRA annual contributions.

Also, if there are state estate taxes, you can effectively double your state exemption. Also Federal, but that's not applicable unless you have over 11.4M atm.

Also, love n stuff, but marriage doesn't change that.

Attached: 535AF54C-B6AA-4861-9D5C-94027704E218.jpg (1539x2416, 744K)

No

Attached: 08705CB9-3574-4A1D-BBDF-2AC680F5211C.jpg (2540x2416, 1.01M)

This
Its a tough choice, for example.

I'm 24, decent job, my wife is 30. We dated and lived together for almost 6 years before I married her. Sher I have a decent 8-10 year window but she wants kids asap and to be a stay at home mom.
Which for me at is out of the question as we just bought a house and I need to be comfortable before having kids.

You need to be ready too or it may hurt y'all's relationship.