Well?

Well?

Attached: _DmSpscbWwAARubg.jpg (1200x1200, 236K)

the entire scandal was generated to attack whiteness and western constructs by people who hate whites and the west, it's unworthy of serious consideration and will probably be remembered as the divisive, fake trash that it is

i'm pretty sure the asshole attacking a billion people for the actions of a few dozen is on the wrong side of history, you know, if you were a real person lol

Attached: 1550665005044.jpg (832x961, 562K)

>catholicism
>western constructs
kill yourself

Actually I have always boycotted religion, but I kept my nikes after that faggot lovers debacle. I'm not going to waste my money. Who gives a shit anyway.

Let’s keep raping kids, if equality matters so much then the world should just be a huge fuck fest with no laws so that way no one gets offended

It's not the few dozen, it's the fact the organization covered it up and let those few dozen keep on going, victimizing hundreds over the course of their career.

It was a symbiotic relationship from the start. Washed-up qb exploiting race relations and armchair patriots needing a straw-man badguy.

>the entire scandal was generated to attack whiteness and western constructs by people who hate whites and the west, it's unworthy of serious consideration and will probably be remembered as the divisive, fake trash that it is
imagine unironically believing this.

I've been boycotting the church for years. I'm what you would call a non believer.

Lefties still can't meme.

One problem at a time. Niggers first then we'll talk about helping those kids.

Attached: 1539412789086.jpg (125x76, 2K)

>boycott religion
The only people in that religion aren’t going to boycott it. A company is easy to boycott. Stop buying product. A religion, stop practicing it? Shut up OP

>A religion, stop practicing it
Yea

>Attacking
Blow it out your ass crybaby

Attached: 1549842402353~5.jpg (178x298, 12K)

>boycott cathlocism

By what, not going to church? Lol

Wrong

Attached: 42c548eecaa30afc3da3447c4b9aa443.jpg (800x1070, 106K)

>it's been going on for thousands of years
So have wars and empires falling

fpbp

Cringe

Attached: FB_IMG_1539107086704.jpg (500x530, 27K)

by demanding police investigestion on suspecting kiddy diddlers

Interesting that Rabbis commit child rape just as often Priests but for some reason you never get to hear about that.

What a pussy

Attached: 1551373643730m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

That's the goal of a boycott, not the boycott itself. What pressure could we exert to achieve our goal?

Keep in mind that your child is statistically more likely to be molested by a public school teacher than a priest of any religion, even the little known "church of the latter day kiddy diddlers". Should we also boycott public education?

One is 1/100 players
The other is 10/100000 Catholic workers

Attached: leftcantmeme.gif (498x434, 33K)

My point was the only people who could effectively boycott it (Catholics) are not going to.

how are these even close to being related to each other?