If you were a truck driver for a slaughterhouse and had animal rights protesters blocking you path...

If you were a truck driver for a slaughterhouse and had animal rights protesters blocking you path, what cool shit would you put on the front of your truck to kill them with?

Barbed wire?, electric wires,? Tell me

Attached: 9DEDEE0A-183C-437C-9DDF-96194A95B89E.jpg (1543x1188, 1.4M)

rotating knives

Animals with barbed wire surrounding them. If they try get them off, I drive into them.

Turn one of these babies on its side with the hopper facing forward

Attached: Grinders Over 50HP Main.jpg (288x352, 13K)

Idiot, you're being paid hourly. You call your boss, tell them what's going on, and take out a sudoku book until the police get there.

Thats boring tho

Nothing. I would simply run them over.

Self ejaculating acid dildos, with glitter

Attached: 6A0598D3-BA9D-4F55-899E-C92895FE4BFC.jpg (1446x704, 695K)

I'd have a long stick on the front with Kittens with claymore mines stuck to the end. If anything gets too close to the stick, the kittens die along with anyone too close.

This. Apart from change sudoku book to get a brew on then watch the animals

Thinking you can have alcohol in a commercial vehicle
Thinking you can consume alcohol while operating a commercial motor vehicle

But its at the front of your truck, so wouldn’t it kill you too?

The stick keeps it at a distance from me

What? I'm being paid by the mile, and can only drive a 10 hour stint before the law says I have to have a break. Anyone who gets me stuck for muh feels is literally costing me money.

Well it may depend how long the stick is or how powerful the claymore is

>only drive a 10 hour
Where are you getting these numbers?
It's 11 hours within 14 hour of coming on duty with a 30 min break required by 8 hours.

I would release hungry lionesses.

I would put this motherfucker on there and I would not hesitate to use it!

Attached: i5lWqs7.jpg (577x1024, 141K)

Put them in truck, take along to slaughter house. Step 3, increase profit.

Guess no one eats then dumb ass!

A small company in Utah with cucked regulations.
I made the mistake of signing on for 3 years and now im stuck for another year. Don't ever sign a contract with a no-name carrier just because you're raring to jump into the business. Once you've been on the road for 6 months or a year and proven you arent a retard there are so much better opportunities out there.

I'd chain a mutilated cow corpse to the grill and just slowly push into them like a bloody snowplow.

Not comprehending the post.
You can brew coffee.

If you say Swift please just shoot yourself in the face