It changed the world more than anything else in human history

It changed the world more than anything else in human history.

Attached: 1000.jpg (1920x1200, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haaretz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Sliced bread.

Who are you talking to?

> human history
Not sure about that

Not more than human history, but there definitely is a concrete split between Pre-9/11 America and post 9/11 America.

Is it the guy who decided to throw these nasty ass potato roots into some really hot water and then try to eat it?

Bitch please (picture is of WW1 vessel HMT Olympic)

Attached: IMG_0929.jpg (267x189, 17K)

lol. How about no? Pic: the guy who's actions made the most ripples in history
inb4: i'm not even christian, just a former history student.

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I'm still feeling this one now.

Attached: 1512595986150.jpg (818x767, 141K)

That event would have been the birth of Der Fuhrer. Adolf Hitler.

Actually Hitler became radicalised due to the loss of WW1. If the war was won he would've been just another failure

2 towers worth of concrete got split

Is it true Germany lost ww1 because the factories supplying the troops ceased operations due to a Jewish worker walkout?

No.
Germany lost WWI because there was a British naval blockade. So while France and England were able to import food and troops from their empires, Germany had only a small trickle of either.
That's why Germany lost the war despite there never being a single foreign soldier in German territory.

The thing is Germany didn't invade Russia whilst it was on fire and could've sustained themselves on all that sweet land. Also Russia's only tank was a miserable failure

Also Germany was running out of warm vertical workable bodies.

I thought that was soap

Cry me a river american cucks

You say that like the UK wasn't buttfucked between 1939-1943

Nope.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing changed the human history.

Since then, you call yourselves heroes and saviors, but you are only murderers and thieves with the bigest bombs in the world...

But not forever.

Attached: simpsons-americans-try-and-stop-us.jpg (530x900, 96K)

Only changed the USA, the rest of the world didn't give a fuck about those stupid towers

This is the only correct post. Luther fucked up everything.

what happened?

I'm gonna go with either the black plague or the invention of antibiotics on this one tbqhwy fam

I'd say it was when Groggark found that hitting this special rock on another rock made hot flashy thing happen.

yeah you got me there. well played user.

Attached: 1460894667644.jpg (480x640, 96K)

Germany lost the war because Zionists traded gettting the US to enter on the side of UK for Palestine in the Balfour agreement. which is also why Hitler had a hate on for Jews. Germany had defeated the Allies and was giving them a great option to end the war in 1916.

a handful of haajis hijacked and flew planes into a couple skyscrapers and the pentagon. no biggie

no

This is so inaccurate it isn't even funny.

magna carta

Story?

actually it is 100% factual. the UK occupied palestine in 1918 to pay Zionist creating Israel

I'm personally split between three; the invention of Gutemberg's printing press, Columbus' arrival to the Americas and the invention of Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine.

Who else thinks it was just random assholes in planes that got turned political?

Detonation of the atomic bomb over Hiroshima

You might be a genuine idiot.

wrong my friend, there is way worse lurking in the underground of soon every city, worldwide.

If we're not talking about inventions and stuff...
>computers
>cars
>planes
>rockets

Attached: nuclear-bomb.jpg (968x681, 67K)

once genghis khans done with your momma hes coming for you

palestine was handed to the UN and israel was created in 1948. zionists in israel dont mean anything

>Columbus' arrival to the Americas
This and the subsequent Atlantic trade is the one of the greatest migrations of plant and animal species in WORLD history.
It's a pretty big deal.

Israel was made post dubya dubya two, ya dingus.

you mean Vespucci, right?

What about Jesus tho. Died for our sins guys

You know how much hypothermia research we got done during WWII?! Not a chance these flimsy American towers hold the title.

oh you must be american to believe that shit. google it Yank. the Brits created the problem, you guys just took it over when the Brits couldnt pay for it anymore. you have been paying ever since

Im not American. And do you mean America took it over? when did that happen? Unless you're saying the USA owns the UN

you think his bloodline might still be out there somewhere? I'm not religious but I think that shit is interesting.

not even close fren

Attached: g59Bq6.gif (320x240, 462K)

That God damned Bush Jr.

There was a documentary about it but Mr Cage destroyed any physical evidence there might have been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haaretz

stop typing and go learn something. I fucking told you the documents that prove it.

Is that a giant dildo springing from the ground? You fucked that gif up.

I think fire and roasted meat did more, than grain

>newspaper exists

Jesus is a lie used to promote religion to rule the world. Harambe Died For our Sins. Harambe is a real being not fairytales of Jesus.

We need to abolish the UN. Fuck the globalists.

Kinda looks like a giant butt plug being inflated.

you mean Mr. Hanks? cmon son

Attached: 1551066990043.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Probably. After almost everything else that happened the world got better. It will never recover from this, though.

What does this have to do with Germany in WW1

>WW1
>1939-43
The American education system at work.

Don't worry Alex you will get your twitter back soon. ya twat.

No, you're thinking of the book.

It wasn’t a serious point, I’m not Christian though. It would be interesting if his bloodline was still around but I doubt it is

what gay ass poster are you, tiny fag. this is some fake ass social media post nobody with influence cares about. please kys faggot

I mean he's not entirely wrong. I'd say the UN does more harm than good. all the aid to Africa fucks them way more than it helps.

kek
I was baptized Christian but I don't really give a fuck about any of that stuff. I too think it would be interesting, but you're probably right.

Those UN peacekeepers definitely stopped some wars in Africa

That's not Ebola silly!

>implying the soviets wouldn't have pulled out and just raped and murdered the entire japanese homeland.
The bombs weren't just to end the war, but to flex on the Soviets to get them to leave. Besides the firebombing of tokyo killed more people than the nukes did.

I don't mean the peacekeeping. I mean all the food and stuff. also like more than half of Northern Africa is at war at any given time.

World War 1 changed world history.

Yeah which maybe shouldn’t have been I mean who are we to stop a whole race from Annihilating themselves. Fucking UN let the niggers destroy themselves than maybe world hunger wouldn’t be a problem. Less mouths to feed

that damn Black Glove.
is that true about Tokyo? gonna need a citation my man

Overall the nukes killed more over time, with a combined deaths of both cities being aroubd 150,000 the firebombings in tokyo killed more that 100,000. Poster is wrong about them being killing more people but right about the Soviet part

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-12-22-14.png (720x1280, 292K)

Nah, Magna Carta

yeah I knew his soviet point was accurate but really wasn't sure about the a-bombs. one of those nukes was dropped on my bday. can't remember if it was fat man or little boy but kinda neat nonetheless. ffs, imagine being in the Enola Gay. god damn....

Assuming such a person existed. Convenient how 'he' chose to reveal himself to a bunch of illiterate serf people who made no contemporary record. Also, yes Judea at that time was occupied by Romans, but, weird, literally no record - and they were meticulously literate. Even an involvement with Pilate (who did exist, just 100 or so years before the purported events) would have generated some sort of written record. Romans were into law and record-keeping and shit, right?

You show a significant lack of research into wartime Japan if you think the bombs were deserved and needed. Plus the alternate plan was going to be a even bigger bloodbath. Look up Operation Olympus and Japanese revisionism by knowing better faggot

The jews did it. They've always controlled all forms of media.

well yeah we use planes everyday and it makes traveling alot easier.

try the fire bombing of dresden, something like 500,000 in one night. not even a military target. civilians.

antibiotics
splitting the atom
space travel
hadron collider
the microsoft zune
lmao at the last one, but are you serious?
some sand dindus flying planes into buildings had the greater/longer lasting impact?
you're either retarded or trolling

what about the Janet Jackson nip nop slip huh?

It'd fuck with me, the head of the Manhattan project was so horrified of it he refused to work on nuclear projects for the cold war. Crazy thing is in little boy the explosion was a result of only 1.35% of the uranium reaching critical mass fat man was about 10% of the plutonium undergoing fission to critical mass

I don’t particularly care for history lessons, but for some people (not including me) the bible is enough to “prove” that he existed so idk what to tell you. There’s no amount of logic you could throw at someone like that.

>human history.

not as much as the wheel, internal combustion engine or the transistor

so..fuck off with your lame bait.

I feel the invention of the periodic table was the biggest event in human history/progression!!

WW2 really brought out the worst in everyone. Idk why it's as romanticized as much as it is

Evolving into humans was pretty neat

Fucking idiots, without the battle of Lepanto we would all be sandniggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

25,000 deaths max

Jesus Christ was a real person dipshit.
yeah, Oppenheimer. I knew he was absolutely horrified at what he had done. that's where that famous quote comes from. I didn't know that about the uranium only reaching that small of mass though. holy shit. just think how much more powerful they are today than then. I used to watch nuke testing comps. Christmas Island and the Tsar Bomba, etc. that shit is so terrifying to see man. would have been cool to be one of those dudes who had front row seats in the desert. minus the whole radiation thing.

Attached: 911.jpg (640x540, 39K)

how do you know he was real?

>invention of the wheel
>implementation of agriculture
>domestication of animals
>mass inter-continental exodus
>written language
>religious control of the masses
>Egyptian, Greco-Roman, Mongolian, and British empires
>theoretical mathematics and physics
>the renaissance
>industrial revolution
>tesla/Edison revolutionization of power
>nuclear harnessing
>the internet

Nah you're right a couple hundred faggots blown up and the subsequent scapegoat it became for American military justification is really something new and astounding

Yeah, that madman Flipplor with his crazy "legs" idea. Who'd have know how THAT would turn out.

Yea I remember learning about it while doing a project for one of my physics classes. Nuclear energy is one hell of a thing

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: bezvzfrosj9w4dgsv228748692700.jpg (1754x1116, 90K)

Attached: BB5AD1A2-BEE9-44D6-A386-3FFD4C50006A.jpg (460x458, 28K)

Excuse me?

Attached: Augustus_Aureus_infobox_version.png (358x353, 229K)

sure is user. it sure fucking is. & to think, we still don't know a lot about radiation if anything, really.
>checked

Attached: 1462916473137.gif (916x544, 1.41M)

>Jesus Christ was a real person dipshit.
Literally no contemporary record.
First references begin 2-300 years after his supposed lifespan.
OK kid.

AVE IMPERATOR

Trips checking trips. Truly we live in glorious times.

idgaf since day 1

The End of slavery. Blacks should have stayed in.

Lad the guys who developed writing did more for humanity than everybody after them put together

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

>trips checking trips
>those glorious floor tiles
it's fucking beautiful

Attached: dose withdrawals.png (683x384, 235K)

Attached: Some truths were not meant for mortal minds.png (819x284, 27K)

How about that library of alexandria

Attached: boku.png (950x1381, 971K)

What is fire?

No ship hit iceberg 7.

And now there are sand niggers mudslimes in congress. Who would have thought.

This is the correct answer. 911 and Martin Luther were big, in western civilization only though. The entire world changed forever when humans gained the power to end it all in an instant.

did you know this is how they did it

Attached: 6e8e65cbcc0b.gif (336x335, 1.95M)

Ok I was referring to 1930-1943 because that was the time in WW2 when Britain was bumfucked

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were actually nuked and not firebombed! Nuclear weapons are real!

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

>ww2 started in 1930

Attached: c34.gif (303x269, 1.5M)

>It changed new york more than anything else in human history.
ftfy
it's like in heroes, when they say they're going to save the world by stopping a terrorist from nuking new york, but that would still only destroy new york.

whats that user?

agriculture, fire, multiple world wars.

But I agree with you,
if I was a racist American finally having my excuse to hate everyone.

Thinks 911 only affected New York, imagine being that stupid

didn't affect me

Americans,think the world turns around them.