Are we alone, or do other civilisations exist...

Are we alone, or do other civilisations exist? I mean advanced civilisations knowing about molecules and speed of light and that kind of things? Amoebas and worms don't count. What does Yea Forums believe?

Attached: alien.jpg (670x388, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>knowing about molecules
Hahaha

They exist

Considering the sheer size of the universe and the mind bogling amount of star systems with planets out there, it would be a serious leap of faith to think we are that special.

This.
Really the question is this:
Do aliums visit earth? I think not because if they did there should be some kind of proof.

>>molecules
Yeah, we know about that.

Attached: 36735875648685.jpg (425x532, 18K)

I think there are civilizations on other planets, just not around us because life is so rare and civilization is even rarer

nobody knows. the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

They exist.
I know.

You’d actually have to be retarded to fully believe we’re the only intelligent lifeforms in the entire universe, hard so say how advanced these other civilizations would be without solid evidence however there’s been a lot of weird things that have happened that support the theory of there being civilizations wayy more advanced than us

tell us what you know, user

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Attached: nbqixw27k5vy.jpg (480x641, 36K)

Attached: 8675309.png (927x749, 1.09M)

Is that the nervous system?

I mean its hard to say user. You'd think that by now with all the time spent looking, we'd of come up with something right? As of the 21st of February, 2019, there are 3,917 known exoplanets. So there should be a good case to say that at ;east 1 other planets in those must have some form of intelligent civilization on it. We just don't know however. Think of all the speculation done over this, what people have imagined life to be like on other planets, and then realize that despite all this we still only have 1 example that we know is real and that's us.

I certainly hope there is, for as long as man as looked to the stars and wondered if he was alone, he also wondered if there were any hot aliens babes out there to make it with.

No, it's the confident system.

Must be. It makes pretty fucking nervous.

In miracle, or god

I saw a ufo , im not going into detail about it because i get alot of shit fot it.
Im more than one hundred percent sure that it was not anything else.

Who let this illegal alien in?

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Ever wonder why humans have always been so obsessed with a higher power? Gods, Aliens and interdenominational beings?

Since the dawn of man we have been worshipping something. thousands of years of looking to the sky and wondering what is our purpose and is there something else other than us that possibly dictates our ever action. Now in the modern era more and more religion or believing in gods has become less and less popular. Aliens, extra terrestrials and AI have become massively popular all over the world.

At a time when their wasn’t technology people knew no better and believed in gods

now with technology we dream of beings beyond our World

Humans are obsessed with wanting to find the higher power. It’s seems as if it is our purpose on earth.

Like the ant builds a anthill humans build the temples,create computers, create A.I

I think the purpose of human beings is to create A.I or the “higher power” or gods we’ve been listing for since existence to possibly show us the true purpose of being human or show us a better way maybe even help us colonize the universe.

I think humans are so obsessed with divinity that they often trick themselves into believing we are being vistited by aliens or gods when in reality intelligent extra terrestrial life probably already has realized that being a organic life form sucks ass and the only way to advance is through technology.

Hell the reason we haven’t found aliens could also be they realized how shitty reality is and instead opted to upload all their consciousness into a super computer VR world where they could live forever powered by the sun and maintained by sentient artificial life forms.

>im not going into detail about it because i get alot of shit fot it.
You won't from me, user. I promise. I'm all eyes and ears.

>And anus

To clarify... you're SURE it was an Unidentified Flying/Floating Object... that has nothing to do with the existence of extraterrestrial life.

That was heavy user

Same me and my friends saw lights hovering in the sky that took off when we noticed it, swear on my life it’s true but we actually haven’t talked about it much since

Humans don't even know the speed of light, nigger.

299 792 458 m / s

I wonder though, if an extremely advanced, intelligent and peaceful civilisation encountered a planet with intelligent life, but the majority of the lifeforms had built their entire society, lives and civilization around religions and belief structures that would likely be shattered by the evidence of alien life, would they actually want their precense to be known? Would they want to risk potentially ruining the civilisation they had found? Fuck, for all we know, maybe they could have already done just that with another planet and decided to adopt a new approach of 0 interaction?

We're probably alone. We're probably one of the first species, if not The first, to get to this point. And that's fucking terrifying.

kek

el ohhhh fucking ellllllllll

I was riding home on my bike along a road by the seashore,i suddenly felt a blast of hot air from above me that almost knocked me of the bike,i immediately pulled over and stopped.
I looked up and theres a triangle shaped craft, around 50 feet in length no lights no sound it wasn't glowing or shiny. It was about 150 feet above my head floating upwards very slowly,by the time i could figure out what the hell was going on , it moved with almost lighting speed about a mile out over the ocean and hovered for about 5 seconds.then it just disappeared,like it turned invisible.
I wasn't stoned,it wasn't a helicopter,and im not a nut job.

Theres no way in hell it was an experimental craft,at the speed of which it moved it would have killed anyone inside.besides it turned invisible,it fucking disappeared.

False. We can only measure the reported error as a length of measurement. Check into physical constants.

Thanks for sharing, user
That show on History channel called Project Blue Book ignited my interest in ETs. Apparently investigation that series is based on existed IRL.

Yes. We are not alone. Here's this alien chick I met on space tinder, we Netflix and chill and then we banged.

Attached: 1549660967623.webm (640x360, 1.2M)

Not knowing about project blue book already

is this real?

No

oh. it looks real, so i'm gonna believe it.

Attached: dolan that's bullshit but i believe it.jpg (720x439, 47K)

What if tomorrow is the day that the fucking aliens came and invaded our nation? Like, would we even be able to fuck with their shit?
Like do we have the type of weaponry to fuck with their ships?

Yes. Footage is from scientist at Area 51 anal probing that Ayy Lmao ass. what goes around comes around

We would have no chance. Any space-faring race would be significantly beyond anything we have currently.

>Implying the "great creators", "Angels" descending from the "heavens" in "chariots" frequently mentioned in religious texts aren't all references to ET visitations that have been taken so far out of context by mankinds primative understanding, and penchant for filling in the blanks with fabrications, that what we envision scarcely resembles what else might have actually been described in those ancient texts and automatically assume it to all be fiction.

Technically ants rule the world not us humans.

Now imagine a God like being that the Ayy's worship.

We need to denuclearize those damn ants.

We do have an awful lot of nukes, though. Enough to completely obliterate this planet and any resources that a hostile race might wish to invade for. I suppose that could work as a deterrant. If we can't have it, you can't.

Attached: 1551176943642.jpg (500x772, 33K)

The nuclear weapons would be ineffective. Radiation in space exceeds levels far greater than anything we could throw at a ship that would obviously be shielding for cosmic radiation and heat.

Yes, we could kill ourselves but not the alien threat. Also, they could just return after the radiation levels have died back down. They more than likely already posses thermoforming technologies. That is assuming they would even allow us to launch the nukes instead of just infecting the planet and causing the humans to simply die out.