Daily reminder liberal scum

Daily reminder liberal scum,
Trump has been more of a successful president of the 21st century than any other democrat.

Attached: 1550874564487.jpg (600x778, 104K)

Enjoy Trump’s last 15 minutes before the perp walk, trollfag

Attached: 0B09772A-C5F7-4893-B99C-7660AC740616.png (640x624, 362K)

Where's the wall?

Attached: russians.jpg (749x500, 135K)

Attached: aocpron.png (671x904, 1.01M)

Please explain why 45% of Americans did NOT receive healthcare for the majority of Obama's presidency?

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.gif (900x900, 474K)

There has only been one Democrat president in the 21st century so your comment is misleading.

The use of other implies Trump is a Democrat.

Because they opted out. They had the option.

the option to opt out only happened after they removed the tax penalty durig Trump's presidency

Wrong.
They opted out because Obama was a bit greedy so they made healthcare expensive.
Dumbass.

Trump's cock is tiny

Attached: mushroom-2770718_960_720.jpg (960x640, 159K)

Prove it gay lord

Don't take my word, dress up like a hooker and find out yourself bitch

Well then shut up and I already know you're hooker. Otherwise, you wouldn't say that
>Trump's cock is tiny
Bitch.

couldn't get mexico to pay for the wall, couldn't get a gop controlled congress to pay for a wall, shut down the government, couldn't get a wall period, couldn't repeal obamacare, couldn't keep the house under republican control, couldn't lower the cost of prescription drugs, couldn't keep his pals from getting indicted less than 34 times, couldn't keep north korea from continuing to develop nuclear weapons, couldn't stop mueller...

...but hey, he lowered taxes for billionaires and fucked up american farmers' incomes with pissing contest tariffs. HE'S CRUSHING IT.

and aoc had to suck if

Uh, no. He has lied more, created more deficit and generally made a total joke of the presidency

its build built in your mind. you're blocking out reality

>trump say something i don't want
>"what a faggot!"
>actually doesn't do the thing i don't want
>"what a faggot!"
stop being pissed off you have exactly what you wanted to begin with. and take out that butt dongle of yours for once.

I'm guessing you make what? Maybe 50k a year? And you wake up every morning to cuck for a billionaire. And for what ? To own the libs? Keep getting on your knees and keep licking those boots classcuck.

Disgusting pathetic scum

lol trump hater doesn't understand the subjective, relative nature of success lol

Get a load of the classcuck over here. Little serf over here lol

Attached: enhance.jpg (1080x1273, 83K)

That image makes no sense.Why would Republican party want alliance with Demoshits?